Diagnosis Murder Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so beautiful," he murmured softly. "I love you so much."

"Love you, too, Steve," Jesse panted.

"Want to come inside you, Angel," Steve whispered seductively. "Want you to come with me when I do."

Jesse's eyes widened at Steve's words and he looked into Steve's face and could see the primal need in the big man's eyes.

"I'm yours, Steve," he affirmed. "My body is yours. I want to pleasure you."

The submissive words seemed to trigger Steve into action. With a growl, the older man laid assault once again to Jesse's already sensitized nipples and breasts. He licked down Jesse's body, tasting the smaller man's sweat as he did. Reaching Jesse's groin, Steve ignored the still lax penis; instead he sucked each testicle lovingly, rolling them in his mouth. He pressed Jesse's legs wider apart and licked and nipped sensitive inner thighs. He grinned savagely at Jesse's rhythmic thrusting as the younger man began to respond to the sensual assault. Steve could see Jesse was already half-hard and guided the younger man onto his stomach, pillows strategically placed to raise the delectable globes for Steve's pleasure. He licked each cheek, allowing his tongue to slowly move towards Jesse's most private place. Steve's large hands parted Jesse's cheeks, displaying the tiny pucker. Using his tongue, Steve began to jab and lick at the rosebud until it flowered. With a rumble of primeval need, Steve thrust his tongue as deep into Jesse's center as he could reach grunting with the effort, determined to taste all of his lover.

Jesse cried out with pleasure as Steve's tongue thrust ruthlessly inside his body again and again. He tried to push backwards to impale himself on the moist intruder, but Steve held him in place whilst he plundered Jesse's unresisting body. Jesse felt Steve's hand trace the length of his resurgent erection and he sobbed his need to his bigger lover.

"Now, Steve," he begged. "Take me now, need to feel you in me. Need you to come in me."

"Mine, Jess," Steve affirmed. He reached for the lube and pressed two fingers inside, knowing his tongue and saliva had already loosened and lubricated the tiny opening. He smiled triumphantly as the fingers slid in without resistance and withdrew them to return with three and rotate and scissor them to stretch Jesse adequately to receive the throbbing organ that pulsed between Steve's legs. "Can't hurt you, won't hurt you," Steve chanted as he readied the smaller man.

"Wanna see you, Steve," Jesse moaned as the flexing fingers brushed his sweet spot. "Wanna see you enter me, wanna see you come in me."

"Jess," Steve groaned. Quickly the older man withdrew his fingers and flipped his Mate onto his back. He groaned again as Jesse pulled his legs back and open to fully display himself to Steve's gaze; a gaze of love and lust in equal measures. Steve knew he couldn't wait any longer. Seeing Jesse open, vulnerable and so needy had the big man covering his rock-hard flesh with a ludicrous amount of gel and pressing the engorged head to Jesse's stretched opening.

"Fill me, Steve," Jesse pleaded softly. "Need you so much."

"Need you, Baby," Steve affirmed. "Love you, Jess," he moaned as he pressed inside Jesse's molten heat. The smaller man's channel clenched tightly around the welcome invader. "So tight, Sweetheart," he ground out as he held back his release. "So good, Jess." He began to move slowly, wanting release, but craving for the moment to last. However, his body's demands quickly became dominant. He covered the smaller body, nipping and kissing face, neck and shoulders as he pounded into the willing body. Cries of pleasure heralded the repeated striking of Jesse's prostate and balancing on his left arm, Steve began to pump Jesse with his gel-slicked right hand. He stroked the hot flesh in counterpoint to his thrusts. He felt the tightening of Jesse's body and the younger man hurtled towards a second climax.

"Together." The word was a plea and a command from Jesse and one Steve both wanted and had to obey. As Jesse's seed sprayed their bodies, Steve's seed pulsed deep into the waiting body below him. Steve pulsed long and hard as Jesse's channel clenched and milked him. Both men screamed the other's name as they climaxed hard. Steve forced himself to remain cognizant long enough to roll to the side, taking his limp lover with him, to avoid crushing the lithe form. For several minutes, Steve lay hovering on the edge of consciousness. He felt his lax penis slip from Jesse's body and mentally mourned their intimate connection. He smiled tenderly at the smaller body in his arms, still out cold from the intensity of their climax. Rolling Jesse onto his back, Steve scrupulously cleaned Jesse's body with his tongue. Cleaning himself more perfunctorily with a baby wipe, he turned back to Jesse to find the young man gazing at him with such an expression of open love and devotion, it almost took Steve's breath away.

He slid his arms under Jesse's unresisting body to drape the smaller body across his chest. His hands gently stroked down and across Jesse's now exposed back as he kissed the still passion-swollen lips.

"Love you, Babe," Jesse whispered. He snuggled his body against Steve, knowing he wasn't going to stay awake much longer. His body was demanding rest following two explosive orgasms.

"Love you, Sunshine," Steve replied, tucking Jesse's head at the juncture of his neck and shoulder. "Sleep now, Baby," he crooned softly. He smiled at the soft snore he got in return, before settling to join his Mate in sated slumber.