Diagnosis Murder Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenny," Mark's voice, slow and even floated over. "Don't do this. Let Jesse come back."

"He's all that stands between me and Steve, Mark," Jenny replied. She waived her hand and pointed it at the shivering, slender blond. "Just think, Mark. I could give you grandchildren. Wouldn't you like that? I can be a real good wife. Steve will love me. You'll see."

Jesse recognised the danger he was in. Not even the presence of a witness was going to deter Jenny. The cold wind whipped around his shaking form, setting the robe to flutter madly. Jesse's eyes widened momentarily before he sought Mark's eye.

Mark caught the frantic look and instinctively knew he had to continue to divert Jenny's attention.

"Jenny, if you love Steve you wouldn't want him to be hurt."

"He won't hurt long, I'll be there to comfort him," Jenny avowed.

The police cars and Steve's truck coming to screaming halts caused Jenny's attention to waiver and Mark took a few hurried steps to get closer. He winced at the screech of rage and the fury in the burning eyes. Both he and Jesse gave a start of fear as Jenny pulled out a gun and pointed it at the shaking young man.

"Put the gun down, Jenny," Steve's voice ordered. Jenny could see him flanked by armed, uniformed police, but her hand remained steady and the gun still aimed at Jesse.

Steve's heart was in his throat at the sight of his young husband, so precariously balanced on the outside of the bridge, the look of anger and madness on Jenny's face and the gun that was directed at his diminutive, unprotected lover. "Please, Jenny," he continued. "This won't solve anything. Put the gun down."

"You'd rather love this than me," Jenny screeched, her look of loathing directed briefly at Steve. "If I can't have you then neither can he."

Mark was already sprinting towards the bridge before the echo of the gunshots had vanished. All Mark was aware of was the shot fired at Jesse and the brief cry of pain from the young man before he vanished from Mark's sight. He'd heard the other shots, but didn't waste a second on the crumpled form of Jenny Walters as he ran past it. As he leant over the bridge he breathed a silent prayer of thanks and then shouted over his shoulder.

"Steve, hurry."

Jesse had tied the belt of the bathrobe around his slender waist and then around a couple of the bridge's metal rails and hung limply just out of Mark's reach. The doctor could see a bloodstain growing on the robe's left arm and realised Jesse had been caught by the bullet. Terrified blue eyes looked up at Mark as Jesse hung suspended over the busy freeway. "Just another minute, Jess," he said reassuringly as Steve clambered over the rails, a uniformed officer at his side.

Between them, the two big men easily drew Jesse back up. The knot on the belt had tightened and had to be cut. The uniformed man passed the shaking blond to Steve as the detective climbed back onto solid ground.

Mark examined the wound to Jesse's shoulder as Steve held to the quietly sobbing young man.

"Bullet's gone straight through," he said sighing with relief that bone hadn't been shattered. He shucked off his jacket and draped it over the smaller man. He accepted Steve's t-shirt to begin to bandage the wounded arm. As he worked, he spared a quick glance in Jenny's direction. The blanket covering her body telling him all he needed to know.

"When we knew she was going to fire, we did too," Steve said. "She gave us no choice."

"Steve... hurts," Jesse moaned moving restlessly under Mark's ministrations.

"I know, sunshine," Steve crooned, "but it's all over now."

"Stay..." The request came on a puff of air as Jesse passed out.

"Not going anywhere, angel," Steve vowed.

****

Jesse moaned as his dream took on a decidedly erotic overtone. He wasn't surprised. It had been days since he and Steve had made love. His arm had picked up an infection and he'd run a fever that had finally broken to leave him sore and exhausted. He'd started feeling better, but Steve had been his usual protective self and insisted they wait a little longer. Jesse moaned again and his legs instinctively spread wider to allow his phantom lover better access.

A hot wet tongue was laving at his growing erection and then moved lower to bathe at his sac. Jesse writhed happily at the sensual sensation. He gave a whine of distress as the slick muscle abandoned his body only to give a groan of pure need as it flicked at his furled aperture. The tongue probed insistently and Jesse reached mindlessly between his legs to open himself further only to encounter the bobbing head of his lover. Jesse's eyes flew open to drink in the sight of the darker blond kneeling between his out-flung legs as Steve buried his tongue into the pulsating portal. Jesse mewled and buried his hands in Steve's hair as the bigger man began to tongue him hard and fast. The sight, as much as the sensations, was enough to push Jesse over the edge.

"Oh, God, yeah, STEVE." Jesse cried his lover's name as he came.

Steve's tongue continued to plunder Jesse's depths as the smaller blond's seed pulsed over the toned abdomen. As Jesse finally lay sated, Steve laved his way to his husband's crème and devoured every trace. He then sat back on his heels, licking appreciatively at his lips and giving a satisfied grin at Jesse's soft moan. The big man smiled tenderly at his boneless mate. During Jesse's recovery, he had contacted the Sheriff to inform him of what had happened and Mark had made an offer to visit the local hospital which was accepted. Mark had taken a domestic violence counsellor with him to try and generally raise the awareness that abusive partners could be in either mixed or same sex relationships and be female just as easily as male. Steve had been very protective of Jesse when the smaller man had finally been allowed home, but now he seemed so much better, Steve needed them to reconnect intimately. He needed to love his angel.

He straddled Jesse, lowering himself carefully so that his long, hard thick flesh rubbed against Jesse's sated sex making it twitch dryly as it sought to refill. Steve sucked at Jesse's neck to leave a mark of his passion and possession and growled appreciatively as slender legs wrapped around his waist and Jesse began a slow, sensual undulation against his bigger mate. As Jesse ground their groins together, Steve captured a small pink nub in his teeth. He tugged and then suckled as Jesse mewled his pleasure. The copious amounts of pre-come from Steve's eager organ made the sliding of their bodies slick and sinuous and Steve purred as he reached between them to fondle at Jesse's growing erection as his lover clutched at his shoulders and pulled him down into a long deep kiss.

By the time they parted for air, Jesse was almost fully re-aroused. He moaned as a long, thick, slick finger slid between his parted thighs. He canted his hips in a silent but eloquent invitation and gave a low guttural groan as he felt his mate's finger slide inside him. As Steve's finger moved, Jesse ground himself onto the welcome invader, trying to get Steve to touch the special place that would have the smaller man seeing stars. He cried out in pleasure as a second finger eased inside and Steve granted the unspoken request, rubbing carefully at Jesse's hidden jewel. A third finger entered him and the young medic began to pant as he rode his mate's fingers.

The sight of Jesse's face as he worked his fingers into molten depths had Steve at the end of his endurance. With a growl he removed his fingers to a soft whine of distress that was quickly replaced by mewls of encouragement as the broad head of Steve's arousal was pushed up against Jesse's glistening and pulsating entrance. As Steve pushed inside he groaned as his organ was enveloped in tight, wet heat. Jesse's channel rippled around him, searing him, bringing him to the brink of the abyss before Steve clutched desperately at the base of his shaft to prevent coming too soon. Once certain he could move without losing control, Steve set up a hard, fast pace, pounding into the erotically writhing, willing body beneath him. He bit down at Jesse's neck to leave a trail of red marks as slender legs wrapped around his waist and each of his own thrusts were met in kind by his eager lover.

Jesse tightened his legs around Steve, pressing his heels into the alternately flexing and relaxing buttocks to impale himself deeper onto his husband's solid rod. He wailed as Steve's angle altered and his sweet spot was struck again and again. He clutched at Steve's shoulders and moaned as Steve's mouth crushed against his, the bigger man plundering his lover's mouth with the same impassioned ferocity as he did the smaller man's body.

"Oh, God, Steve, so good," Jesse moaned, "so good. Make me come, please make me come."

"Gonna make you come, baby," Steve husked. "Gonna make you feel real good, make you scream my name."

It was too much for Jesse as Steve's hand snaked between their sweat-slick bodies and enveloped his straining shaft and pumped hard. Jesse's eyes rolled back, his head thrashed and he screamed Steve's name as he came hard. His crème coated Steve's hand and their bodies as his climax wracked his slim frame.

Steve felt the tight channel begin to contract around him with almost brutal intensity and his thrusts became feral and erratic as he sought his release. He threw back his head with and with a primal bellow of Jesse's name his seed flooded his husband's still spasming body.

Jesse gave a low, soft moan as he felt his husband's liquid passion fill him. As he went boneless, Steve's thrusts slowed and became desultory before the bigger man finally rolled them to let Jesse drape languorously over him. The kiss they shared this time was gentle, loving and sweet, an affirmation of their love in the wake of their sated desire. Steve stroked the soft hair of his relaxed mate and nuzzled at Jesse's temple.

"Love you, sunshine," he whispered.

"Love you, Steve," Jesse replied.

The two men lay, still intimately connected, basking in the love they shared. They had nothing to do that day except enjoy and love each other. The outside world could wait as the lovers rested in the satiated afterglow.