Diagnosis Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instantly, his rigid cock popped out from its confines. Leonard slid his hands down Taryn's thighs, spreading them farther apart. She still had her head thrown back and her eyes shut, enjoying the pleasure he had given her thus far. Her pussy was dripping wet from all the attention he had been giving her. By now, Taryn's cunt lips were swollen and red from Leonard's furious finger fucking and they were spread open, waiting. She didn't have to wait for long, even though she wasn't expecting what was about to transpire. Leonard had immensely enjoyed getting Taryn off, and now it was his turn. Without a word to her, he positioned his cock at the opening to her pussy and eased himself in. Upon feeling his hot shaft penetrating her, Taryn's eyes opened wide with surprise.

She had willingly let him finger fuck her, and now he was taking things even further. Her mind screamed at her to protest, but as Leonard finished his first full thrust into her, Taryn allowed her body to take over. His rigid cock felt wonderful as it plowed deep inside her waiting pussy, and she didn't want him to stop. A low moan escaped her lips, and she wrapped her legs around Leonard's back so that he knew she was very willing. Her pussy was squeezing tight around his shaft as she felt him thrusting himself in and out of her using a slow, steady rhythm. His finger fucking had prepared her for this, and his cock slid easily in and out of her well lubricated hole. This was something that they could have enjoyed for hours, but they knew that while the lab they were in was private, there could be anyone accidentally walking in on them. With that in mind, Leonard increased his pace.

His thrusts into Taryn's pussy, stronger now were making her tits jiggle, and she brought her hands to them to steady them. While she did so, Taryn allowed her fingers to slowly pinch her hardening nipples, adding to the delight that Leonard was giving her. Her eyes were locked on his as he fucked her, although she said nothing to him, that look told him everything. For effect, Taryn licked her lips slowly, letting Leonard see her protruding tongue beckoning him to do more. He leaned into her, gripping her thighs with his hands as he drove his cock home inside her cunt. She definitely enjoyed having something long and thick fucking her hot pussy, and she couldn't help the soft moans that Leonard was hearing. Hopefully, no one else would hear, and everything would be all right.

His pace quickened as their hearts raced. Taryn's wet cunt was doing a great job on his cock, squeezing tighter and tighter as he thrust. Already, Leonard could feel his balls tightening against his body, ready to release their load deep inside her. He pulled her body tighter against his, grabbing the backs of her thighs for leverage. His latest thrust were fast and furious as he pounded his cock deep into Taryn's pussy, stroking it against her velvety cunt walls until the pressure inside him was too great to resist. Leonard let out a short gasp as he came, shooting his sticky cum shot deep inside Taryn's cunt. Globs of his hot cum poured into her, filling her cunt as he jammed himself into her.

Finally, she pulled him closer by using her legs, making sure that he gave her every last drop of his cum. It was a great feeling for Taryn, to feel her cunt filled so well with his cum after all that finger fucking and Leonard using the probe on her. She didn't want this moment to end, but they would have to get cleaned up pretty soon in case someone came looking for them. Gently, Leonard eased his cock out of her, savoring the feeling of every last inch of himself sliding out of her.

Bending over, Leonard gave her a tender kiss on the lips, and then helped her up. Taryn rested for a moment, pausing only to rearrange her bra as she watched him zippering up his pants. She was sorry to see his cock go, but certain that this afternoon wouldn't be the last she saw of him. Leonard graciously helped Taryn step down from the exam table, and had just returned her panties to her when there came a knock on the door. They looked each other over to make sure that each was presentable before answering it.

Taryn's class instructor came in just as she hopped back up on the table, ostensibly getting herself back together after serving Leonard as a test subject. She shared a knowing look with Leonard, and knew that she'd be seeing him again. Her teacher asked how everything went, and they both replied that things had gone well, and Leonard was grateful for the opportunity to hone his skills. He managed to excuse himself, and Taryn wistfully watched as he left. The man was an expert with his hands, and no slouch with his cock either. She definitely had to see him again. Her mind was preoccupied with lusty thoughts of what had just transpired when her teacher's voice snapped her out of it.

"Hey, Taryn, did you hear me?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, what was that again?"

"I was wondering if you would be up to helping me calibrate one of the new machines? It's right here in the hall, and I was really hoping to catch you guys still working," continued the instructor. Taryn winced inwardly at the thought of being caught, but figured that she may as well help her teacher out one more time.

"Sure," she replied. "Is it internal, or am I good to go like this?" Taryn indicated her state of undress.

"Actually, it is another internal, if you don't mind," was the reply she got.

"No problem!"

With that, Taryn slipped her panties off once again and spread her legs. Her teacher was just positioning herself between them, probe in hand. She was just about ready to squirt some lubricant onto her fingers to spread on Taryn's pussy when she saw the sticky mess that Leonard had left there. She smiled up at Taryn, "So...I guess that session with Leonard went well, didn't it?" Taryn's wicked grin told her all of that and more.

12