Dialed In

Story Info
A long trip leads to heightened sexual tensions.
882 words
3.56
24.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stenvis
stenvis
22 Followers

After 15days on the road, brushing scantily dressed women in summer dress walking on the street, and viewing budding summer romances push the limits of public affection, my sexual tensions had built to an unbearable level. The mere act of walking and having my dick rub against my pants was enough to cause a hard on. Talking with my wife for 10 minutes a day was a nice check point, but it only fueled my desires to fell her touch on my body and to fell her lying naked next to me. But there were still 8days to go!! How would I be able to survive this torture? Everyday I was flooded with reminders of my sexual tension – I needed relief.

Fortunately my wife was having similar urges as we dropped subtle hints in our daily check chats of our building tensions through lack of physical intimacy. After a few more calls like this, I was at a frantic state. No more hints – time to act! We would have to do some long distance loving – reach out and touch somebody. We set a phone date for Friday nite – the next day.

To set the stage properly we first checked in with each other and agreed that we would take a shower, attend to our personal hygiene and wear something sexy (or as sexy as I could make gym shorts). We would check back with each other in 1 hour.

After taking my shower, shaving and dawning my sexiest clothing, my dick was in an enlarged, semi erect position – clearly waiting for the hour to come up so I could call my wife. My mind wandered thinking of her lathering her body looking all sensual. Thrusting her breasts out while she washed her hair and then shaving her pubes with delicate strokes – all in preparation for me. My dick was growing harder as I drifted down this path.

Bringing some sense of time back, I realized that I could now call my wife back. She answered like a giddy schoolgirl. We started kind of awkward, not quite sure how to get each other excited. I finally simply asked her to describe where she was and what she was doing. My wife told of how she laid on the bed wearing her favorite blue satin teddy, describing how this soft, silky material gently caressed her tits causing her nipples to stand on end. Each time she moved a small amount, the material caressed her nipples making them even larger and sending trembles down to her clit. As I groaned how this was making my dick become so hard it almost hurt, my wife could no longer contain herself and said she was going to rub her tits through the silk material. The first touch released a gasp of pleasure from her lips.

I told me wife how I loved when she teased my cock with her ghost touches – outlining my dick without touching it and how when she then placed her mouth near the tip of my cock and showered her hot breathe over my dick it sent me over the edge. My wife was now rubbing her tits more fervently. She removed her panties so she could splay her legs wide open to allow her clit to become fully engorged. Each tweak of her nipple made her clit grow, moaning with pleasure. She was now dry humping the air, searching for something to rub her clit to relieve it of its increased pressures. I now needed to rub my cock, so I ripped of my shorts and grabbed my cock firmly.

We were now moaning to each other in the phone. The need to climax was growing. My wife then wimpered that she needed to have someone touch her clit. Keeping one hand on her breast, she reached down with the other and delicately touched her clit.the visual of this was getting me to ooze pre-cum from my dick. Making my shaft that much more slippery and sexually charged. My wife was now describing how she was spreading her pussy wide with her free han to gain better access to her clit. She was now rubbing faster and more freely. She stuck her finger into her vagina to touch her g-spot and ramp up the feelings even more. My stroking increased in intensity as well. I was nearing ejaculation. My wife now had three fingers up her cunt and rubbed her clit with her other hand. Taking out the sopping hand, she lubed her clit with her own juices. And then sucked her fingers to taste her own sex. She turned back to rubbing herself with her clit exposed. This was too much for me, I sprayed cum all over my self. The thick cream reaching my chest. My wife hearing this screamed she was cumming. She needed to get her hand back into her cunt to take the place of my dick. Shoving her fingers into her cunt she came again!

That night I slept that night soundly and could relax the next day. Speaking with my wife, she felt the same way. Having never done this before, it may now need to become a trip ritual! Maybe video cameras need to be added too!

stenvis
stenvis
22 Followers