Diamond Dolls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm," Katie moans. "This is good. So hard and firm. You like watching my sister as I suck your hard cock?"

Kimmie's moans grow louder from the bedroom as she squeezes her breasts together. Katie looks toward her moaning sister and announces her intentions.

"Kimmie, I brought Juan here home with me and now he is going to make us feel better," Katie says. "Put that toy down and get ready for a real cock!"

Katie stands and leads Juan into the bedroom. "Well, don't just stand there," Katie practically demands. "Fuck my sister and you better make her cum if you want to fuck me too!"

Kimmie makes eye contact with Juan and her eyes are begging for sex. Lust fills her eyes and there is no mistaking her desire. Juan rubs the swollen tip of his throbbing cock against her swollen clit and then pushes forward with one fast thrust filling her soaking-wet pussy with his cock. Her juices caress his hard cock as he slides into her filling her completely. Katie climbs up on the bed and begins to fondle and lick her twin sister's breasts. She slides one hand up from her nipples and the saliva on her fingers twinkles in the light before she shoves them into Kimmie's mouth.

Kimmie sucks three of Katie's fingers into her mouth while moaning as Juan rips into her faster. Juan slams into her wet pussy rough and hard causing the bed to shake. Kimmie lifts her legs up and spreads them wide. She reaches down and begins to rub her clit as Juan fucks her. Juan leans over her body forcing his cock to dive deeper into her from a new angle that allows him to penetrate deeper. He reaches up and grabs her matted, wet hair and pulls on it roughly as he fucks her.

Katie has removed her clothes and become a cheerleader as she continues to play with Kimmie's sweaty body.

"Yeah, fuck her hard," she screams. "She likes it rough like that. Give it to her! Fuck her until she screams! She wants it! She needs it!"

Kimmie squeezes her legs around Juan's waist digging her ankles into his ass and her body begins to shake as she lets out a high-pitched scream just as she reaches an orgasm.

"Now it's my turn," Katie says as she straddles Kimmie's body and begins to kiss her while poking her firm rounded ass toward Juan. "Fuck me doggie style and watch how Kimmie and I kiss each other as you pound my tight, shaved pussy."

Juan slips his cock out of Kimmie's bright pink pussy and slams it into Katie's fresh tight pussy from behind. He grabs her hips and jerks her body back toward him with each bed-rocking thrust.

Kimmie slides her body down the bed until her face is directly under Katie's pussy and watches Juan's hard cock as it slips in and out of her sister's creamy pussy. Juan pulls his cock back with long quick jerks of his hips until the tip of his throbbing cock is completely out of Katie's pussy. Her juices cling to his tip as he pauses for a nanosecond and then fires back into her hot, tight pussy. Kimmie enjoys the show and gets a surprise when a thin line of sex juice stretches from Katie's pussy to Juan's cock when he pulls back, the gooey mixture of juices is stretched out like a spider web until it breaks sending the juices falling onto Kimmie. It hits on her cheek right below her eye surprising her and turning her on even more. She leans up until her face is directly under the base of Juan's cock and presses the tip of her warm tongue into a tiny spot at the base of his hardness. Juan's body shudders from the sensation of her warm wet tongue and then drives his cock back inside Katie. When he rocks his hips and pulls back out less than a second later, Kimmie tongues the smooth underside of his cock before it torpedoes back inside her sister's wet tightness. Kimmie begins to tongue his cock and her sister's pussy as they fuck. She takes Katie's swollen pink clit in her teeth and bites down slowly at first and then hard. Katie moans and begins to cum as Juan rips in and out of her tight wet pussy while Kimmie teases her clit with her teeth, tongue and full pouty lips.

Juan is ready to cum too. He yanks his cock out of Katie's dripping pussy and reaches under her grabbing a handful of Kimmie's blonde hair. He shoves his cock in her mouth as he pulls on her hair. Kimmie loves being fucked rough and her mouth dances over his cock. Her tongue swirls around his shaft. Juan moans loudly and shoots buckets of hot, thick cum into her mouth. She swallows it down, as much as she can, and then slides back up the bed and begins to kiss Katie.

Katie attacks her twin's mouth and licks up Juan's cum off her sister's lips before they share a passionate kiss.

Juan moves to the head of the bed and strokes his cock and shakes the remaining cum off his shaft sending it raining down on their mouths as they kiss each other. Their tongues dart out and fight for the drops of hot cum, licking it off each other's faces until Juan is finished.

Juan falls onto the bed and they cuddle up next to him. They run their hands over his hard, tanned body. They are still filled with lust and want a doubleheader with their new slugger.

12