Diamond Dominatrix

Story Info
A wealthy New York man indulges his in fetish of submission.
1k words
4.19
13.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**_Diamond Dominatrix Chapter 1_**

Her name is Diamond and she's my Mistress. I'm at her place right now. There's a leather gimp mask over my face, the kind with space to see but no room to speak. The ductape no doubt, was a nice touch. I'm wearing a leather chest harness and Mistress Diamond is strapping me into a chair. Leather mittens, lock clicks behind my back, leather cuffs around my ankles to bound to each leg of the chair. My name is Timothy Black and this is how I get off.

"This time we're doing the hard stuff" she says into my ear. I could my cock press against my leather briefs.

"Unf." I muffle. My eyes roll behind and release an anxious exhale. I just want her attention, her sickening twisted words and the sting of her whip. "Unf, mmhf." I muffle some more. I want her to notice my hard cock. I shake and twist in the chair. She turns and slaps me across the face.

My face whips in surprise. My eyes blink to register what happened. She grabs me by the chest harness and sits in my lap straddling me. I release a sigh of relief, I'm just glad she's touching me and starts rigorously humping my hard cock.

"Is this what you want?"she says. I whimper as she gallops on me.

"Ughn, don't stop" I thought to myself, something deep inside seeks this, needs this.

Diamond gets off me and with little time to react she holds my neck back against the chair. She spits on my face and my eyes blink tightly as I feel her hand grip my throat. Groaning I flex my chest for a big inhale, I'm feeling sensitive.

She starts to pull my cock out of my leather cup and I unguardedly shake my head back and forth, I can't control what happens next. "Ugghhn!" I grunt as I feel the warmth of her lips, mouth and saliva encircle and encase my cock inside. I scream. I can't fucking move, the torture of my position is has me transfixed in the awe of her power over me. I can't think of anything else.

My cock is wet as it slides inside of my mistress's mouth. My mind feels dark like a subway tunnel with only little glimpses of light for consciousness thought. I feel myself being pulled under. She squeezes her lips me. "Aaahh!". I scream some more.

"I know that you crave for me to take you by force Mr. Black." she says as she pulls my cock from her mouth sucking it so hard it forces me to bend over.

"Mmh mmf." I moan muffled under my mask. "She's going to suck the life out of me." I thought to myself.

"There's no way you're getting out of this". She continues to suck me harder, deeper faster. All in my mind turns black just as I'm about to cum, she stops. Edging me. The light at the end of the tunnel fades and I'm trapped in darkness once again. I moan in agony to climax.

"Aaahh!" I scream pushing against my bonds.

"Uughnff!" I grunt and hear the chains of my restraint make noise. The sound is hypnotizing. My back bounces against the back of my chair.

I'm stuck and every single part of this is turning me on. My cock is bulging, throbbing and I'm giving in. "Mmh mh mmf. Please, mistress." I beg her to continue. I beg. The stress of my awaiting orgasm bends me to submit. My cock is red, hard as a rock and I don't have a choice. But I can't say anything as the gimp mask is pressed against my lips.

I struggle, trying to appeal to her. In my eyes she can see I've lost all hope of escape and it brings a smile to her face. She grabs me by the mouth and slaps my face. I'm dumbfounded and do nothing in defense. I turn my face back to her and she hits my chest. I let my body feel the wave of her impact. My eyes fixed on her as if my black iris' were whispering "beat me." to her. I'm surprised at myself. Diamond sees right through me. She my eyes and smiles, glides her fingers down my chest and returns to giving me oral.

I'm not ready for good it feels. It was if I was falling into oblivion as my eyes roll back into my head. I inhale and moan in climbing octave and I cum down my mistresses throat. Tremors roll through my body as she sucks down the last drop. "Uh ah." I can barely move, she's emptied me out, my soul belongs to her.

My head falls limp, Diamond picks it back up and says "You've been a very good boy." She could have called me anything she wanted but she called me good. Somehow she still believes I am worthy. I look down and I can see that I am still hard and I don't know what to do about it. Our session is technically over and she will be releasing me soon. I don't want this to end. I look up at her with one desperate glance and she grabs my cock.

"Uhn!" I winced and Diamond lifts up her mini dress and puts one leg on the chair. I can see her pussy and I wish I could move my lips to kiss it. It was so beautiful that I lost focus as she started peeing directly on to my cock. I felt as if I would start coming again and I did. My cock starting ejaculation a second time. I don't know what to say. Mistress Diamond released her fluids onto me, seep into a sub zone as the aroma fills my nose.

I'm in love with her. Her power hypnotizes me and drowns me in the way a taboo should. She pulls off my mask and kisses my mouth. I asked her "Why, I don't deserve it?"

She smiled and said "You mean more to me than you know, Timothy." .

She went to the bathroom I watch her walk away in her red vinyl dress and thigh high boots. She left me shackled in the chair. Soaking wet with both of our fluids. My name is Timothy Black and this is the story of how I met my wife.

**_Diamond Dominatrix Chapter 2_**

_**Diamond Dominatrix Chapter 3**_

_**Diamond Dominatrix Chapter 4**_

_**Diamond Dominatrix Chapter 5**_

_**Diamond Dominatrix Chapter 6**_