Diamond Gals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_I_929
Big_I_929
66 Followers

Her hand was now inside my shorts squeezing and stroking me as she continued. "The great elation I had when I first felt you enter me. The powerfulness of my first orgasm with something other than my fingers. The almost burning sensation I felt as you filled me with you hot juices. How you held me tightly after we were done making me feel like I was the most important person in your life even though I knew it wasn't true. I want to feel that way again tonight."

I didn't say a word, I lifted her into my arms and carried her to the other bus. When we got to the sleeping area, I stood her up in front of me and slowly removed her top and shorts not surprised that she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. Sitting her down on the edge of the bunk, I knelt down and lifted her legs onto my shoulders. Her eyes were wide open with wonder. Beginning at her knees, I began kissing my way up her thighs, back and forth, right then left as I inched my way towards her core. I felt her fingers running through my hair as I continued my slow journey northward. I could feel the heat emitting from her as I neared my target. I felt her wetness on my cheek as it brushed against her mound. I felt her hands trying turn my head and pull it against her mound. Extending my tongue as far as I could, I placed it and the bottom of her hot wet slit and gave her a big lick from her puckered rosebud to the top of her slit. She was so hot that it felt like I had licked a Ghost Pepper.

"MY FREAKING GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!" she bellowed as I flicked my tongue across her hard extended clit. I continued licking juicy slit, plunging my tongue in and out of her hot hole, sucking on her hard clit when with warning she pulled my head hard against her and wrapped my head in a headlock with her legs and screamed, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" her whole body trembling as her orgasm tore through her. She held me so tight and long I thought I was going to pass out. When she finally relaxed, I laid her back on the bunk and kneeling between her knees with her legs against my chest, I lined up my blood engorged head with her hole and gently pushed forward. She was so wet, I slid all the way in with one easy push.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" she moaned as I bottomed out in her tight canal. I held still for a moment, feeling her vaginal walls contracting and relaxing, massaging the entire length of my aching shaft. Ever so slowly I began sliding in and out enjoying the velvety smoothness of her love tunnel caressing me on my journey.

"Yes.......yes........yes." She sighed each time I bottomed out.

Suddenly her eyes and mouth opened wide and she sucked in a big breadth of air. Her vaginal walls contracted so tight on my shaft that it felt like my dick was in a vise causing me to erupt and empty my hot sticky load deep within her. I remained still as her contractions milked the last drops of sperm from my slowly softening dick. Collapsing sideways off of her, I noticed she still had not exhaled.

"Carly, Carly." I shouted as I shook her limp boy.

Finally she exhaled and with a glazed look in her eyes muttered, "That was even better than the first time Coach."

Slipping out of bed I went to get a towel to clean up the mess we made. When I returned her eyes were closed and she was fast asleep. I slipped her panties and bra back on, covered her with a blanket and after kissing her lightly on the forehead, I whispered "Pleasant dreams." And went back to my room and went to sleep.

The next eight years were a whirlwind of fun and games and sex. Unlike with the original Diamond Gal team, the fathers of the girls on this team never came to the tournaments, only the mothers. Every tournament, I spent Friday and Saturday night in the tent making love to one of the mothers and even a couple times with my daughter Chrisy. By the time the last game on Sunday finished, I was totally worn out and crashed the minute I got back to the bus for the ride home. It would take me the next four days to fully recover.

To be continued.

Big_I_929
Big_I_929
66 Followers