Diamond in the Rough Pt. 01

Story Info
Sequel to Dominant Warfare - Set in South Africa.
6.7k words
4.38
8.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
906 Followers

Chapter 1

April wailed, "Oh Please Master, finish me!"

She was hanging naked from a rope looped through the soft leather cuffs around her wrists. The rope was stretched over a low hanging branch of an Acacia tree. Her toes were barely touching the ground with her belly stretched thin, ass muscular, tight and inviting, with her breasts thrust high and beckoning. She was stunningly gorgeous, sensuously stretched and an erotic site to behold.

The South African bush was beautiful in its own right and surrounded them with high grass, low thorn bushes and magnificent acacia and jacaranda trees. The wildness of their setting only enhanced the primal mating between lovers. The gorgeous savagery of the landscape was strangely arousing and only made April more desperate to feel her Masters loving caress or harsh touch.

The way Steve looked at her left her trembling with longing and anticipation, yet open to whatever he wanted to do to her. Not knowing what he was going to do next and knowing there was nothing she could do about it, was when she surrendered herself to the man she loved. He could make love to her and make her writhe blissfully with a single caress. Likewise, he could make her smolder in roasting anticipation with the demanding looks he was giving her now.

She looked over at the man that consistently took her to the edge of passionate sanity. He knew all of the secret touch points that would drive her crazy and used them in a most spectacular fashion. Her eyes were clouded with desperate desire and they pleaded with him to release the bliss he had created in her body.

At times like this, her heart ached with love for Steve. With his dominance in her life she felt stronger and freer than she ever had. She knew she had somebody that will always be with her, cherishing her, loving her and protecting her. She had fallen hard for him, he had stripped away the defenses around her heart and now he was its sole owner. He has taken his role as the protector of her heart very seriously, treasuring who she is, all while bringing unselfish passion into her life.

The heat inside her was only a reflection of the deep and all-consuming love she had for him. There was an ache and a heat inside her that only he could fill. She remembered two years ago when he tore down the walls around her heart and claimed her as his. The love she felt had only grown stronger and she couldn't imagine a life with him.

No one ever loved her or made love to her like he did. He played a Symphony with her body and emotions until he reached the crescendo that left her breathless. His ravenous looks gave her knots in her core and left her insides trembling with need. Their unspoken love and respect was embedded in their hunger for each other. No one ever made her feel like he did and she gleefully called him her master.

Steve was her man and he would do anything to conquer her, except cater to her whims. At moments like this, April felt beautiful, desirable and like a woman being conquered by her caveman. She felt loved, protected and cherished by this dominant man, she needed him to reach inside her and steal her heart.

She had grown up as a rich, spoiled beauty queen and model and she was never lacking for men that wanted to be near her. However, with all her beauty queen crowns and suitors, none made her feel more beautiful or truly loved than a look or touch from Steve. She had never known real love, unquenchable passion or rapturous carnal heat until Steve became her master.

When he made love to her, he stripped away all her arrogance leaving her vulnerable with a searing heat that could not be contained. She yearned for him to possess every inch of her body, mind and heart. She knew that in the end, when she was lost in the rapture he created, he would triumph over all of her and she would be lost in her hurricane of bliss.

Steve stood back and gazed at the woman that filled his heart and filled his life. He picked up his camera focusing on her slender, luscious form, backlit against the South African bush. Steve ogled April's delicious form through his camera's viewfinder and his pants got tighter with every snap of the shutter. He felt his lust building as she wriggled her luscious body erotically trying to entice him to take her. Then his eyes met hers and as he looked beneath the film of desire, he saw deep unending love and his heart was humbled. She had given her heart and body to him and it was a gift that he will always honor, cherish and protect.

April was on fire waiting for him to take her. She had finally found a man that knew exactly what she wanted, even when she didn't know. She found a man that treats her like a princess, but wouldn't stand for her spoiled behavior. He is her rock and at the same times her wildman. He is a man that gives her everything and the only man worthy of her submission.

Steve retreated several steps back to their blanket nestled under a Jacaranda tree. The beautiful purple flowers of the Jacaranda tree were a foil to the stark, grassy landscape that encircled them. He took off his shirt and pants all while he stared hungrily at April's form. She had been teasing him all day with her sensuously stunning body and now he was going to give her what he knew she really wanted. They were perfect for each other, but never more so than during their sexual tussle for dominance. She needed to be dominated before her love exploded in its purest form and at that moment their hearts merged in perfect alignment.

April always fought him for dominance. She was strong willed, hardworking and had a deep abiding sense of what was right, wrong and proper. She was also drop dead gorgeous with long dark hair and a shape that made men stop and drool. Her body was wrapped in a rich all over tan. She loved the freedom of being naked, showing off her spectacular figure. If she could get away with it, she would only wear her satiny skin wrapped around her tight lithe figure.

It was at times like this that April felt truly free and alive. Her struggles were really her spoiled, petulant behavior and she needed Steve to tame her. She needed his strength to keep her in line and his ownership power always made her submission that much sweeter. His dominance freed her to experience his will, passion and guidance, but she had to make him earn it.

Mostly she loved using her body to tease her man, love and master ... Steve. There were times for romance and cuddling, but this wasn't one of them. She wanted to be the object of his sexual obsession. She wanted to bite her lip in eagerness, feel her knees tremble at his approach and feel butterflies in her stomach with his touch. April wanted to feel him tear down the walls around her heart with brutal honesty and sincerity, while their bodies met in fiery carnal heat. She wanted him to spread her open until no part of her remained untouched or undiscovered. She wanted to feel his desire, his pleasure and his dominance, because it makes her feel like a really loved and beautiful woman.

She glanced at her master through her lust lidded eyes and he had the look of a predator ready to devour his prey. April felt her whole-body quiver in anticipation of what she knew was coming. Never had she felt as gorgeous, safe and desired as when Steve treated her like his own personal sex doll. His look or touch turned her insides into a gooey mass of aching hunger and he was the only man that could make her feel this way.

The only thing April was wearing was the slave collar Steve had snapped around her neck two years ago. Steve admired the spectacular sight of the incredibility beautiful woman in front of him. April could stop traffic wherever she went, but she was also a brilliant medical intern and very rich. She had it all and now she had the only man that owned her heart. He watched her through the viewfinder and his camera and snapped off a couple of photos as a lion roared in the distance.

April felt chills run through her smoldering form as she heard the lion's roar. She was a strong woman, but gained immense pleasure and fulfillment in being Steve's submissive. Until she met Steve, she had always been the dominant in a relationship and she hated it. Being the rich beauty queen was a trophy and most men would cater to her spoiled behavior to have her. Steve didn't care about her money, he honored her mind and revels in her treasured beauty, but he wouldn't tolerate her petulance. With him, she has finally found the joy, contentment and satisfaction of being loved by a dominant man.

Hanging sacrificially from the branch, in the middle of the bush, gave her an additional kick that amplified her ecstasy. That hint of danger along with Steve's ever-present teasing had her hotter than the South African sun. The bondage gave her the freedom to accept Steve's dominance and he gave her the thrills that she had hungered for all her life.

She knew that Steve would protect her, after all he had saved her multiple times back in her hometown of Alpine, Texas. Still that allusion of danger from the wild animals intensified their erotic pleasure and it was one of the many reasons that she loved him with all her heart. The first time he took her, he breached the walls of her heart and laid her soul bare. She realized that night, with all the passion, desire and truth, she had found her soul and hearts mate. Before him, no man had ever put his life on the line for her, no man had bothered to discover the real April and no man had even given her an orgasm. Now she had a lover, protector, soul mate, best friend and master.

He put down his camera and caressed her backside, before running his hands around to her front. One hand went north to lovingly cup and tease her mouthwatering breasts, while his other hand went south to erotically tease her already engorged clit. Her toes gripped the soft earth pushing her needy form into his playful hands. She gasped impatiently and whimpered with needful hunger as his hands coaxed more yearning from her seething body.

Steve whispered in her ear, "You needn't worry about the lion, because you are MY dinner, not his!" He growled and nibbled on her neck, all while his hands continued to torment her exposed erogenous zones.

He felt goosebumps erupt on her skin as his words relayed his hunger and protection for her. Steve slid his fingers through her womanly folds, intent on taking right to the edge of erotic madness before he let her cum. April gulped a heated breath as the smoldering fire in her loins burst into a roaring bonfire. Once again, her toes dug into the earth trying to get more of his fingers inside her.

She loved the way he teased her and the way he conducted his Symphony on her sensuously stretched body. His knowing fingers continued his torturous caresses on her nipples, G-Spot and clit. She knew he would continue his maddening strokes until she couldn't think and her brilliant mind was quiet and accepting. He would prolong his loving torment until her body had taken over and was quivering with anticipation of the explosive orgasm it knew was coming.

Her heated explosive breaths sounded like puffs of a steam engine, as she arched her body into his tormenting lips and fingers. She was a quivering mass of splendid femininity, impatient for the rapturous fireworks lurking inside her body. Her orgasm was close and she could feel the gathering explosive tension waiting to be unleashed, but then he stopped.

The frustration inside her exploded with an exasperated moan and a quivering plea, "NO ... NO DON'T STOP. Please master, take me, finish me and make me yours!"

Steve couldn't let her get away with her spoiled behavior. He smiled to himself as he gnawed on her nipples and then gave her clit three quick, firm spanks. April gasp as she cried with blistering erotic anguish. The pats on her clit pushed her right to the edge of her cum and he left her hanging over the abyss ready to plunge into the paradise she knew was close. He took her to the edge, but left her staring at the throbbing chasm of her desire.

All she could think about was the desperate need to cum and to feel the explosive bliss that only he could give her. He knew bringing her to the ragged edge of rapture only engorged the fiery torment building inside her. April felt her needful desire build to nuclear proportions and she knew when her orgasm came it would rip her body and mind asunder. When he finally let her cum, the release of the volatile tension inside her would conquer her willful spirit, surrendering her mind and body to him

Steve picked up his camera and backed away photographing her elegant silhouette against the South African landscape. He watched through his viewfinder as April writhed and twisted trying to get that little bit of stimulation that would push her over the edge and into her magnificent orgasm. While the scent of her arousal was thick on the drifting breeze, it was her moans and pleas that were love music to his ears.

In that moment he could tell that she had opened herself to him. She needed to be conquered and owned by him, just as he needed to devour her and claim her as his. It was time and he hung up his camera, just before he knelt between her legs and sucked her clit between his lips. April took a deep gasping breath and her body jerked once just before every muscle in her body seized as she celebrated her long-awaited orgasm. Her mouth was open in a silent frozen scream, while her stomach, hips and legs quivered in an explosive release.

April felt as though she had been struck by lightning, with every cell in her body seized by carnal electricity. She felt her stomach muscles cramp in rapturous ecstasy and her lungs freeze in euphoric bliss. As her heart beat wildly, her chest and neck blushed bright red and her mind was wiped of any thought except the explosive paradise given by her master.

Then a second orgasm struck her with force a tornado roaring across the Texas plains and her body convulsed in trembling rapturous seizures. While her body rocked and twisted in ecstatic exultation, her mind was wiped free of anything except the unselfish, euphoric love that he had heaped upon her. Her heart pounded in her chest with the carnal, erotic enchantment racking her body, but also the pure unfettered love she felt for her master.

Steve continued to suck on her clit while his tongue lashed the tip of the exposed bud. April's body jerked multiple times as a new orgasm piled on top of the first. Her legs lifted off the ground as she tried to coil around her sexually devastated womb. The muscles in her stomach knotted as she tried to twist into a trembling fetal position. She let out a banshee like scream as the blissful explosions inside her jumped to a new level.

When her legs curled upward, she pushed his head from between her legs and away from her clit. Steve was not having any of that, as he stood, he forcefully spread her legs, grabbed her butt in both hands and speared her pussy with his cock. April's fervent scream was louder than ever as she detonated into another explosive orgasm. She was lost in a sea of rapture and bliss with Steve controlling her body. Her arms took the strain as her beleaguered body tried to curl in on itself trying to protect her overwhelmed sexual core.

April's arms knotted sensuously with her muscles and tendons threatening to burst through her tightly stretched skin. Her eyes were wide open with a look of disbelief and her mouth hung open in a silent, breathless scream as another cum slashed thru her. Her whole body twisted, squirmed and convulsed as the unending rapture spread through her body.

Steve had a hand cradling each tightly muscled ass cheek as he continued to thrust in and out of her already frenzied pussy. With each thrust, his body pummeled her clit and his cock pounded against her cervix. Steve believed that when April was in the throes of orgasm, she was the most beautiful and magnificent woman he'd ever seen. With her body's exuberant show of ecstasy, she was also the sexiest and most desirable woman he'd ever seen. Her muscles rippling up and down his cock was all it took to finish him and he marked her as his as he painted her insides with his seed.

Steve held April tightly lessening the load on her arms and finally reached up to undo the rope knots around her wrists. When she was free of her bonds, he carried her over to the blanket he had spread under the Jacaranda tree. He laid her gently on her back and hovered over her affectionately, while her enraptured form twitched with the aftermath of her orgasmic tsunami.

Her eyes slowly started to come back from her distant stare until she finally saw him protecting her. Joy suddenly lit her face as she saw him caring for her and she wrapped her arms around his neck him pulling him into a passionate kiss. Steve could see tears of joy glistening in her eyes as she said, "Oh Steve, my wonderful master! I love you so much and the way you show your love for me. It's been over two years and every time you make love to me, I'm overwhelmed with the passion you can coax from my heart and body."

Steve bent down and gave April a kiss, but just as their lips touched a crashing noise came from the bush to the right side of them. Steve jumped up, scrambled and grabbed the bushmaster rifle he had brought with them. He was ready to confront whatever it was, when an elephant came out of the bush about 50 yards away.

The elephant swung his trunk in their direction and smelled something he didn't want to be near. He turned away from them and continued on his way. Once the danger was passed, he set down the rifle and picked up his camera. The still naked April clung to his back, still shaking from her wild orgasms and she was marveling that an elephant just came out of the bush next to them. She wondered aloud why the elephant turned away from them.

Steve was busy shooting off a series of photographs when he responded, "It could be the scent of a gorgeous aroused woman or the scent of our sex, or it could just be our scent. Whatever it was, he shied away from what he smelled."

April giggled at the thought of an elephant running away because of their sexual scent. They both watched the elephant move off into the distance and when he was over 100 yards away, a group of men came out of the bush following the path of the elephant. Steve was not afraid of the elephant, but he was afraid of the men following the elephant. He pushed April further behind him and whispered, "Get dressed and stay down. We don't want them to see us."

April ducked down and quickly donned a bra and panties while Steve brought the rifle closer and scrambled into some underwear. He saw one of the group of men raise the rifle and shoot at the elephant. The sound of the rifle was not a normal boom and Steve wondered if maybe it was a tranquilizer gun. The elephant continued on for several yards, then wobbled, went down to his knees and finally lay on his side.

Steve still kept his rifle close, but sighted through his viewfinder on his camera and took pictures of what appeared to be capture of the elephant. Once the men were sure the elephant was sedated, they gathered around taking measurements and inspecting the elephant. Steve quickly reached into his backpack and switched to his longest telephoto lens. The men continued to photograph the elephant and used tape measures to gather statistics of the captured beast.

As he looked back through the viewfinder, Steve noticed some men making medical cuts in the elephant's skin. The cuts appear to be hidden by the folds of skin around his legs and shortly he saw one man pull some packets out of a backpack and stuffed them into the cuts in the elephant's skin. The packets could be anything and he really thought they were some kind of medicine, but to be honest he had no idea what they were doing.

Oupa99
Oupa99
906 Followers
12