Diamond in the Rough Pt. 04

Story Info
Steve looks for April while she is tormented by smugglers.
3.6k words
4.29
8.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
899 Followers

Chapter 7

Steve hurried back to the SAPS station that housed the poaching unit. During the whole drive his mind was on April and panicking over what she could be going through. Their time together was never dull and she was the perfect woman for him. He had to find her and keep her from trouble.

When Steve arrived at the Police station it was close to 10 PM and the desk Sergeant made him wait in the lobby until the detectives were available. Steve sat and for a couple of minutes thought about what he was going to say to the detectives and how he was going to convince them to help him.

Steve absentmindedly opened up his email and almost deleted what looked like some kind of spam. Then he saw the title and opened the email. It had a list of instructions and there was a video clip attached. As he watched the video clip and his fury began to grow until his balled up hands began punching the wall. Nobody was to touch his woman except him ... NOBODY!!

Not only was he going to get her back, but he was going to punish this gang in a most brutal fashion. He watched the tape torture with anger taking over is demeanor. After watching it for the second time his fury had turned to cool calculated focus, where he could actually look for clues in the video as to where April was being held. He didn't really get any clues but he did notice two men were reflected in some shiny metal and he thought maybe the police that he had met with earlier might recognize who these men were.

He downloaded the video and put it into a separate folder on his phone. Then he copied stills of the men reflected in the metal and air printed those on a printer next to the desk Sergeant with the idea that he might give the photos to the police.

Steve looked at his phone and began to scrutinize the information he received during his earlier visit. The Companies name was "Exotic Captures" and had the afore mentioned five locations." There were only two remote locations and logic dictated that one of these locations would be where they took April. The problem was time. One was an hour north and the other was three hours east. Steve knew that he needed to guess right the first time.

He was betting that, after seeing the photos of April, they may try to duplicate some of the poses in the photos. They had already demonstrated the tape torment on the video, but so far they hadn't violated her and promised not to for twenty four hours. He held out a little hope that they would stick to their time schedule, but no matter what he did he knew they would never give her back.

After having a group of smugglers and poachers watch April teased and tormented, he knew they would eventually be released on April like a pack of hyenas. He had to get to her first and he would gladly trade the photos for April, but he didn't really think they would ever let her go even if he gave them the photos. She is his inspiration and gives him wings, so it was up to him to make sure his Sub is safe.

She was his Sub and his woman and he would fight to the death for her, but for the smugglers April was also a prize worth fighting for. By definition these smugglers or poachers preyed on living things, so it was within their realm to make a profit and sell her into sexual slavery. He couldn't let that happen.

Steve knew she was a strong, intelligent, determined woman and she had been through abusive times with her father's cohorts. This situation was different, but he knew she was a fighter and would find ways to battle the gang. Still he needed to get there as soon as possible and save her.

It was then that Detective Van Dijk entered the waiting room, gathered him up and escorted him back to a conference room.

Steve didn't give Bram a chance to say anything before he relayed the kidnapping of April from the hospital. At the conclusion of Steve's tale Detective Van Dijk left the room and returned a few moments later with Detectives Kwame Botha and Aarem Janssen in tow. Once again Steve relayed the kidnapping tale and showed them the reflected photos of the men in the video.

Bram gave a glance at Kwame, with Aarem following suit. It was obvious that everyone recognized one of the photos and they were looking to Detective Botha to make the decision for the decision. Steve watched Kwame's face and finally saw him decide not to come forth with the information. It was at that moment that moment Steve pulled out the entire video and showed April's torture to the Detectives.

When April was first stripped in front of the camera, all three detective's gasp and exclaimed, "Holy Shit", "Damn I've never seen a woman ... shit ... she's gorgeous!", "Fok sy blaas warm!" All the detectives blushed, but never took their eyes away from the screen.

As the torment went on the detectives got quieter and soon began to get upset, which slowly turned to anger. At the end of the video Steve angrily hissed "This is my woman and the woman I love. I am going to get her back and punish the men that did this to her with or without your help. It will be considerably less bloody if you help, but it is happening regardless."

He stared at detective Botha with hard eyes and eventually Kwame slowly nodded his head up and down. Bram and Aarem gave a sigh and launched into an exposition, "The leader goes by the name Jafari and the two next to him are called Johan and Cedric. They all work for a group called "Exotic Captures". So far, we haven't had any problems with them, but they have a reputation for doing anything for money."

Steve watched them, trying to figure out what they were thinking. As policeman they had showed any interest in trying to save April or going after the kidnappers. Granted, he wasn't in Texas where they would've rounded up a posse and gone after the bad guys. Still, they were policeman and he couldn't understand their lack of motivation for justice. He decided to play along with them for a little while longer, trying to discern their motivations, while gathering as much information as he could about the kidnappers.

So far everything that had been said, Steve already knew. So, he decided to dig a little further, "So where is their main animal storage location. Or more to the point where do you think they would take April?"

All three of the cops exchanged sheepish glances and finally Bram spoke up, "All their animals are usually kept in their Franschhoek facility, but all shipping is out of the Saldanha facility." He took a look at Aarem and Kwame and both gave him encouraging looks so he continued, "My thoughts are that they would take her to the Saldanha facility, because it is close to the shipping ports."

Steve looked at each of the cops analyzing their expressions and he could tell something was off. Were they lying or were they just uncomfortable talking about people they knew and dealt with all the time? Steve had never felt any comradery or trust with these cops and their squirrely looks made him feel as though they were covering for the smugglers. So, Steve decided then and there to take all the information from the cops with a grain of salt and primarily go with his gut.

He needed to stop messing around with these guys and start looking for April. So, he stood, gathered all of his paperwork and phone and gruffly said, "Thank you for all your help. I need to get some sleep so I can start the drive to Saldanha in the morning."

Bram, Aarem and Kwame all physically relaxed and Steve knew at that point that they had been covering for the smugglers or maybe their friends. As he began walking out of the building, he knew he needed to get to Franschhoek as soon as possible. Hopefully he could get there long before sunrise and launch an operation to save April before the sun came up.

As Steve reached the door he turned and asked, "I assume the kidnapping is still against the law in South Africa. I've never seen policeman so uninterested in solving crime, can you explain to me why you are not offering to help?"

Kwame spoke up, "We are the poaching arm of the South African police services and only have jurisdiction over poaching and smuggling. We will make a report to the division that handles human trafficking and kidnapping. We will tell them you're going they will meet you there tomorrow."

Steve could tell by the deadpan manner in which this was delivered that they had no intention of making a report to anybody except maybe to the smugglers. He was on his own.

Steve left the building and before he began his drive to Franschhoek he rechecked the ammunition for his pistol and rifle. Once he was confident that he had everything he needed, he put the address into his Google maps and began his quest to save April. It was after midnight and he still had a three to four hour drive. As he foot stomped on the gas he silently prated that she was ok and would remain that way until he could save her. 

Chapter 8

April was lost in a foggy lustful haze as the gang members took turns tormenting her bound form. Her arms and legs were aching after being stretched to their limits. The sensitivity oil kept being applied to her already hyper-sensitive skin and her breasts, nipples, belly and clit were throbbing painfully. She had been stretched and tormented for what seemed like a day, but it had only been five hours.

To make matters worse, an hour ago the leader had ordered his minions to make April cum continuously until he told them to stop. Through her muddled haze April noted that Johan was the first suck her clit between his lips. All the muscles in her stretched form convulsed in a cataclysmic orgasm that ripped away all awareness. Her body and mind exploded in a tsunami of unfathomable ecstasy with sexual core cramped and leaving her gasping for breath.

She had no idea how long they kept her cumming, but as she came out of her fog, she became aware of her sore and battered body. All of her erogenous zones were very tender and well abused. The tenderness, aches and pains allowed her to focus on what was going on around her.

There were still gang members that continued to try and torment her achy and abused form, but their touch only brought pain to her raw pussy, clit and nipples. Touching her chafed and abraded body parts had the effect opposite of what they desired. Instead of keeping her mind muddled with erotic tension, her wounded and sensitive body parts only brought pain and pain brought clarity to her situation.

It must have been very late or early in the morning, because three quarters of the gang was spread around the large room, asleep. On the other side of the large room sat a table where the rest of the gang ate and talked excitedly about their upcoming score.

Only Johan was still close by and he was watching her. As she looked into his eyes, she knew that he was her way out of here. He had that puppy dog look that told her he would do anything to even be near her. April had people treat her like a goddess all her life and she grew up knowing how to get everything she wanted from men. Now that skill may come in handy.

Steve was the exception. She loved the fact that she couldn't manipulate him. He spoiled her rotten and took care of her the way other man ever had, but he wouldn't put up with her self-indulgent, petulant behavior. She had fallen in love with him the first time she met him, but when he made love to her it was an explosive feeling that rocked her to the core. Every time they made love thereafter only closed her heart for anyone but Steve. When he locked the slave collar around her neck, he sealed the love for him inside her heart. He was the perfect man for her and now she had to use Johan so that she could get back to the man she loved.

April looked over at Johan and threw her dry throat and parched lips she tried to speak, but the words barely escaped her lips. She tried to generate some saliva to coat her throat and in her raspy, hoarse voice was finally able to say, "Water, please give me some water!"

Johan perked up at her voice and his eyes slowly ogled her abused, yet still spectacular body and jumped up as if he suddenly understood that she said something. He grabbed a nearby bottle of water, unscrewed the cap and slowly poured water into her mouth. April greedily swallowed much needed water, but it was still too much and overflowed her mouth sending rivulets of water erotically coursing down her chest and belly.

Johan was mesmerized as the water seemed to caress April's beleaguered erogenous zones and he dipped his head to drink the water and cascaded over her form. To April his lips and tongue were like sandpaper on her overly sensitive body parts, yet she still uttered an erotic moan as an enticement to continue. Johan did exactly that and even broke out another bottle of water that he wound up pouring over and licking off her sizzling body.

To April his attempts at seduction only tortured her already brittle skin. She moaned again, but this time in pain and her torso writhed in an attempt to get away from his harsh tongue and chapped lips. Johan was so enthralled with her undulating body, he assumed that her squirms were throes of erotic passion, so he continued to torment her distressed form.

April moaned quietly and in a low gravelly voice exclaimed, "Johan ... Johan stop for a second. Let's talk!"

Johan looked up into her eyes and noticed the painful tears in her eyes. Her gasping breaths caused him to query, "What's wrong?

April gasps between breaths, "Sensitive, to sensitive, everything hurts!" She looked at him and she noticed what she thought was a sincere look of concern on his face. She decided to go for it and between sobs she whimpered, "Everything hurts, cut me down and give me time to recuperate. Give me a little time to rest and then you can have me."

Johan looked around the room and everybody, including the boss, was asleep. He looked back at April and his eyes hotly ogled her naked form, from the top of her head to her delicate painted toenails. More than anything else in the world he wanted her. He wanted to watch her writhe and scream in passion, while pinned her to a bed with his cock. He wanted to hear her scream his name in passion while he watched her spectacular form shake and quiver in ecstasy as he fucked her mercilessly.

He looked over his shoulder making sure no one was watching and everyone was asleep, then he began cutting her bonds starting with her feet and finally her arms. The whole time he was cutting her bonds away he was daydreaming of fucking this gorgeous creature and making her, his. He knew if he had the chance, he could make her love him and be with him forever.

April's plans were quite different. As she felt the bonds fall away, she began looking for avenues of escape and ways she could get out the gang's clutches. Johan was just a pawn to her and someone she could use to get back to her beloved master, Steve. Some of her plans immediately took a turn for the worse when she realized her quivering legs wouldn't support her and needed recovery time. All the muscles in her body were exhausted and quivered with fatigue, so she needed Johan to whisked her away from the gang.

She hated relying on anyone, especially some gangster, but right now she needed help. Then Johan cut the last bond holding her in the window. As April's legs collapsed and she felt into his arms, Johan lowered her tenderly to the cold cement floor. April gave a low hiss as her sensitive heated skin contacted the rough, cold floor and Johan immediately picked her up and set her in his lap.

April knew she had him wrapped around her little finger and she was going to use him to get out of here. However, the unknown was Steve, because she knew he was on his way to save her. Should she wait here until he got here, or should she use Johan to get away from the gang, hoping Steve could find her wherever they went. She knew Steve could find this place, but she had no idea where Johan might take her and that could hinder ultimate freedom. Ultimately, she decided she needed to reduce the odds.

She counted approximately 30 of the gang and while Steve was her most magnificent Savior, 30 against one was long odds. No matter if Johan would take her someplace Steve had no idea how to find her, one-on-one would be better. Besides, she was one tough cookie and once she got her strength back, she might be up to taking Johan by herself. The only man she had ever surrendered herself to was Steve and in her heart, she knew that would never change. He was the only man she ever loved, she had given herself to him and no one else.

April snuggled deeply into Johan's arms and whispered into his ear, "I can be yours and only yours. I don't want you to share me with all these others. Could you take me some place a private, where it can be just you and me?"

Johan's eyes lit up with the brilliant idea, but he knew she could be just using him. An evil glint in his eye appeared, because she would be his gorgeous sex slave. He would take her with force, use her anyway he wanted, but he didn't fully trust her. He turned her in his lap and twisted her arms cruelly behind her back. He used the ropes tied around her wrist to anchor her elbows together in the middle of her back.

April whimpered as he bent her arms painfully behind her back, brutally pulling her shoulders behind her and arching her back painfully. As Johan twisted her back in his lap, he looked at his handiwork and his eyes grew wide. With her arched back her magnificent breasts were stretched taut and thrust forward as if they were begging for his attention.

She was deliciously bound under his control and he couldn't help caressing her mouthwateringly twisted form. She had a figure that begged for bondage and he thought of other ways that he could contort her sinfully enchanting body. He couldn't resist the temptation and sucked her nipple deep into his mouth, while he lashed it with his tongue and eventually grabbed it between his teeth.

April whimpered painfully as he took her, already painfully sensitive, nipples in his mouth. While she realized she had him wrapped around her finger, she also came to understand there would be a price to pay. He wanted her, and he would take when he wanted whether she was willing or not. She felt Steve's collar heavily around her neck and she prayed she could be saved before this brute abused her Master's property.

April grimaced in pain, but pressed on, "Please take me away from all the others, so I can be only yours."

Johan let go of her tortured nipple and looked at her for a moment. Her cherry-red nipple glistened with his saliva and he knew he had to have more of her. Stretched as she was her breathing was labored making her breasts even more enticing. Her skin was stretched tightly over her now prominent ribs and her belly shrank against her body's current contortion. Damn, she looked delicious and he couldn't wait to hear her passionate screams.

Johan carefully looked around the room, making sure everyone was asleep. With his decision made he scooped April into his arms and stood turning towards the door. Her slim athletic figure felt light in his arms, but with her back arched from her bondage her nipples were too tempting to ignore. As he began to slowly walk towards the door his lips once again latched on to her red, turgid, pouty nipple.

As he picked her up April knew she would soon be free of the gang, but as Johan lashed her nipple she knew she still had major problems. With her back painfully arched, all she could see was the floor, but his ravenous gorging on her nipple drew a painful moan from deep in her chest.

April said a silent prayer, "Steve please find me and save me. I promise to never leave your side. Save me Master ... Please save me."

Oupa99
Oupa99
899 Followers