Diamond in the Rough Pt. 05

Story Info
April works on her escape while Steve searches for her.
5k words
4.44
5.7k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

Chapter 9

Steve drove at dangerously fast speeds, trying to get to the smugglers den before something happened to April. It was a winding road, with lots of tight curves. However, even as hard as he drove it was close to four o'clock in the morning when he finally arrived at, what the GPS told him was the smugglers location. When the GPS told him that he was within one minute of the location he cut his headlights and coasted to a stop.

When his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he crept the car forward until he found a good parking spot. He exited the car and slowly advanced on foot to a brightly lit building with large windows all around. As Steve rounded the first corner he saw a large window with a spectacular female form bound into the corner of the windows. He knew immediately that this was his April, a sigh of relief escaped his lips, because he knew he had found April, but after his moment of solace, a fury inside him exploded.

He could see that she had been stretched tightly into the windows and was completely naked and her slave collar was the only thing she was wearing. Her glistening skin and trembling muscles told him that the gang of smugglers had been abusing his woman. His immediate reaction was to burst into the room with guns blazing and take back his woman. However, he knew that he and April would most likely be killed if he did that.

Steve knew that he needed to surveil the area to determine the best points of entry and exit, but also determine the number and location of the gang members. He stayed in the shadows and slowly circled the building, looking in all the windows and determining where the gang was. It looked like most, if not all, of the smugglers were asleep. He headed for the window where April was bound, with the intent getting her from the window without anyone knowing he was there.

When he reached the window his heart leapt in his chest ... She wasn't in the windows anymore. He lurched forward, almost running to the window, but mentally slowed himself and crept to the now vacant opening. As he looked inside he could not see her anywhere, but saw a retreating hulky figure. As his eyes followed the receding figure, he saw April's long hair swinging from his side. Almost as soon as he recognized that April was in his arms, the brute disappeared around a corner.

Steve quickly crept around the building following in the direction the hulk had taken April. He had passed a corner when he heard a door slam, an engine start and a crunch of gravel as the vehicle drove off. Steve's ran to the road with a horrific feeling in the pit of his stomach. By the time he reached the road the vehicle's taillights were only a dot far down the road. Still, he couldn't let them get away, so he ran to his car, turned around and smoked his tires running after the escaping vehicle.

By the time he was speeding down the road he could not see any lights on the road ahead of him, but he sped on hoping to see the car ahead of him. As the minutes ticked by he became more and more fearful that either the vehicle had turned off on another road or April was still in the warehouse. He pushed harder on the gas with tires screaming on the curves and the engine sounding like it would explode. He would give anything to have his mustang Cobra right now.

After ten minutes the sinking feeling in his stomach had turned into full blown panic, so he turned around and headed back to the warehouse, hoping that April was still there. Along the way he kept looking for head or taillights on any of the side roads with no results. He had no way of knowing whether she was in the car or still in the warehouse, but he couldn't find the car, so the warehouse was his only option.

Once again, he parked off the road far away from the warehouse and approached on foot. He armed himself with everything he had and even took a bunch of rope in case he needed it. As he reached the warehouse, the sky started to lighten, turning gray as the sunrise began. He almost stepped into the clearing around the warehouse before he saw a man walking around searching for something.

Using the brush as cover he moved towards the man hoping that the man would come closer to the bush. His prayers were answered as the man began searching the bush for whatever he was looking for. When he came close enough, Steve sprang, cold cocking him with his gun. With the man stunned Steve hogtied him and stuffed a handkerchief in his mouth.

Steve gave him a hard look and punched him in the gut. Once his hostage got his wind back Steve asked, "What is your name and where is April?"

Steve put the gun to his head and then pulled the gag from his mouth as he growled, "Yell and your dead! Do anything to draw attention to us or endanger April and you are dead! Now talk!"

The hostage swallowed noticeably and with a fearful look began talking softly, "My name is Cedric and your woman is no longer here. I came looking for her when I noticed that she was missing. I can only think that Johan took her, because he's missing as well." After a pregnant pause he continued, "He was in lust with your woman and wanted her as his own."

Steve franticly looked around to see if any others were out looking for April, before turned back to Cedric. He punched him in the head with the tip of his pistol and hissed, "Think of where he would take her ... Think hard because your life depends on it."

Cedric got a fearful look on his face and was quite for a few seconds before he responded, "He has a house in the woods that backs up to one of the mountains. It is the only place I can think of!"

Steve thought for a second then demanded, "Tell me an address or how to get there!"

Cedric eagerly responded, "I don't know his address, but I can draw you a map if you untie my hands."

Steve looked at him skeptically and then sneered, "Yeah, after you jump me and tried to kill me!"

Cedric reacted with anger and venom, "No, you got me wrong. Johan left us all to face your wrath and took your woman to satisfy his lust. He betrayed all of us just so he could fuck your woman. He deserves to get whatever you want to do with him!"

Steve gave Cedric a long look and the malice towards Johan in his voice convinced him that he was telling the truth. He untied his hands, left his feet tied and handed him pen and paper. Cedric explained the map as he drew and by the time, he was finished Steve knew exactly where to go.

Steve gave one more look around before he turned to go after April and her kidnapper. Suddenly he stopped and turned to Cedric, "What in the hell was in those packets ya'll hid under the elephant's skin?

Cedric blushed and stammered, "Jafari, found a source of flawless already cut diamonds. All of the diamonds were VVS1 and a minimum of 3 carats. Each bag was worth at more than 10 million dollars.' His face dropped and he added, "I'll bet we never see a dollar of that money. This whole caper has been a cluster fuck from the first day."

Steve wanted one more piece of information, "Were the SAPS anti-poaching unit involved in this caper?"

Cedric nodded his head up and down and started trying to untie his feet.

Steve looked at Cedric and added, "You need to give me at least ten minutes before you get your fellow crooks and don't any of you call Johan. You get me Cedric?"

Once again, Cedric nodded his head up and down.

Chapter 10

Johan carried the bound nude April to the passenger side of his bucky. He threw open the passenger side door, tossing her inside and April squealed as her hot sensitive flesh hit the cold vinyl seat. She tried to find a comfortable way to sit in the pickup truck, but with arms painfully bound behind her back she could barely sit up and only on the front edge of the seat. So, the first part of her plan was finished, she was away from the gang of smugglers, but still had one to deal with.

Johan jumped behind the steering wheel, fired up the engine and took off down the road. April fought to sit upright as the pickup truck tore out of the rough gravel parking lot. As they left the warehouse, the bucky's headlights swept over Steve's car and April felt her heart lurch in her chest. He was here, he had found her, come for her and she hadn't trusted him enough to stay put. Now she was in the hands of a pervert and not the man she loved. Suddenly, she felt sick to her stomach with an intense longing for Steve's arms to be holding her tight.

Thought of the man she loved being here ignited her rebellious instincts. She moved to the door with the idea of opening it and jumping out, however he was going so fast she knew she would never survive the fall. She had to find another way to letter master know that she was here and was desperately waiting for him to save her. Her mind whirled as she tried to think of any way to get away and rejoin her beloved master.

As he turned onto a major road, Johan shoved her against the seat and with his free hand fondled her breast ultimately pinching her nipples. Now that April knew Steve was here, she twisted towards the door unwilling to give in to the molesting hand. April's plan had separated her from the man she loved, the man she knew that would move heaven and earth to find her. She had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach that she had made a massive blunder, but her only ray of hope was that she knew Steve would never give up.

Seeing his car gave her renewed hope and she fought against Johan's advances. Trussed up as she was April knew she didn't stand a chance, but she also knew her master would expect her to fight. So, fight she did by squirming and turning her vulnerable body parts towards the door of the car. She was looking for any opportunity to jump out of the car and if she could make him stop, that would be her chance.

Johan didn't give up either and thrust his fingers between her thighs searching for her womanly lips. April couldn't be compliant now that she knew Steve had found her, so she fought against his hard, groping hand. It was her fault that she wasn't in her master's arms right now and she had to fight this perverted hulk.

Johan pulled off the main road onto a dark hidden road, shutting off the lights and engine. He climbed over the seats with his hands pushing April against the seat. With her arms wrenched painfully behind her, she didn't stand a chance as he slapped her breasts, her face, ass, legs and stomach.

His slaps were mixed in with pinches of her nipples and clit. His weight and punches wrenched her bound arms creating unworldly pain in her chest and shoulders. April knew she had angered him mightily and tried to remain still as she whimpered softly trying to calm him down. Unfortunately, the pain in her shoulders got so bad that she moaned a plea for Steve to save her.

When he heard her plea for Steve, Johan suddenly stopped punishing her. He sat on her breathing hard, with his eyes hungry for her flesh as he yelled, "You teasing bitch! You tease and seduce me using me only to get away from my boss. Now I have no place to go and you have fucked up my life. You will pay for all of this, but I am going to get my piece of you before I sell your sexy parts to either your boyfriend or the white slavers."

Johan crawled back behind the steering wheel and sat for a moment before he started the engine. April used the opportunity to try for her escape and twisted her back to the door trying to locate the door handle. Before she had even found the door handle his hands wrapped around her neck and yanked her to the seat. April knew as long as she was bound, she didn't stand a chance so she needed another plan. Johan's face was red with rage and April knew she needed to recover her sultry connection with him or else she might not be alive when Steve found her again.

As he began to drive out, she laid her head in his lap and in a soft compliant, yet seductive tone said, "I'm sorry, but I'm still really sore. I will be yours, but please give me time to recover from the pain inflicted from your gang."

She looked up and saw his face soften a little, but not enough. So, April decided to really go for it and snuggled her head deeper into his lap until she felt the hard cock in his pants. She had hoped this was enough, but with his free hand he pressed her face against the hard lump in his jeans. He unzipped his jeans freeing his cock and pressed it into April's face. His meaning was clear as he began feeding it into April's reluctant mouth.

From the smell he hadn't washed in several days, but this was survival. April muttered a soft prayer that Steve would forgive her. She softly and tentatively licked his cock with her tongue before she let it slip between her lips. His groan was boisterous and deep as April swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. His cock was thick and heavy as it slid deeper into her mouth. She had barely even gotten his cock wet when he stiffened and bellowed as his spunk shot into her mouth.

She coughed, choked and spit out most of his foul-tasting ejaculate. He quivered in his seat as rope after rope of sperm blasted from his cock peppering April's face. April pulled as far away as she could, but kept her head on his leg. She glanced as his face and his euphoric look told her that she had defused his rage. He seemed happy to see his cum covering her face and didn't care that she had not swallowed his seed. However, she knew that he was still volatile and she had to tread carefully.

As the Bucky bounced along the dark road, April silently prayed for Steve to hurry and find her. She dreamt of his lips on hers and his hands fondling her breasts, tummy and legs. She remembered the last time they made love and how he kept her cumming for almost a half an hour before filling her with his essence. The man holding her captive hadn't even lasted thirty seconds and she was disgusted that she had had him in her mouth, but this was survival and she had to use what she had.

The ride continued for what seemed like a half an hour before they made a hard turn into a gravel driveway. Johan abruptly stopped the car, jumped out of the driver side of the truck leaving April's head to bounce against the seat. He walked around to the passenger side, opened the door, pulled April out of the truck and slung her over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes.

April looked around her and saw a small stone house. The house stood at the base of a mountain with a beautiful, conifer forest softening the lower edges of the foothills. The sunrise was in full bloom with the beautiful array of red, orange, and pinks radiating behind the mountain She thought it was a beautiful setting and she would have loved to stay here with Steve. As Johan headed for the house, she dreamt of her master taking her into the forest for another one of his epic loving bondage sessions, one where he heaped more orgasms on her that she could count.

Johan kicked the door open, laid April face down on a filthy, crumb ridden wooden table, then untied her arms from behind her back. After everything that gang had done to her back in the warehouse and now lying on a grimy table, April felt dirty and soiled, but at least her shoulders had been relieved of the painful stress. She stretched her arms and shoulders trying to release the pain in her shoulders and get the feeling back in her body.

The minute he untied her arms thoughts of escape crept back into her mind. As soon as she felt her body recover, even the least little bit, she would make a break for it. She swiveled her head looking at all the exits and anything that might impede her escape. She rolled over on her back stretching her arms over her head and coiling her legs getting ready to spring for the door.

He must've seen the plan in her eyes, because no sooner had the ache in her shoulders started to dissipate, when Johan grabbed her arms and tied them together. Her arms were above her head and tied with some roughhewn hemp rope. As soon as he had her hands tied together, he picked her up and took her into the bathroom where he stretched her arms above her head and hooked the rope around her hands to a hook in the ceiling. April saw drain below her and a shower wand hanging on the wall.

He stepped back looking at his handiwork and enjoyed seeing April stretched taut hanging from the ceiling. Johan looked at her with a hungry awe in his eyes. April could tell that he had plans to keep her and make her his, no matter what the cost. His ravenous looks told her that she was going to have to look for any opportunity to escape, otherwise, he was going to use her for his own private plaything until either Steve found her or she died.

Johan rubbed his hands together as he reached for the shower wand and with an excited voice said, "I need to scrub off all those other guys filth from you, so that you will be mine and mine alone." With that he turned on the shower wand and the frigid water hit April right in the chest stealing the breath from her lungs.

After a few minutes water began to warm and Johan grabbed a back brush, added some soap to it and began to scrub April's body. The harsh brush against her overly sensitive skin was agony and April screamed her pain. Johan kept scrubbing until her skin was bright pink. He started with her breasts, then her belly, hips and legs, before he turned around and started with her back. Finally, he washed her face, cleaning off all his spunk and his fellow gang member's grime. By the time he finished April was glowing pink all over and her breathing was harsh from all the pain he had inflicted

Johan marveled at the stunningly beautiful woman that was going to be his. South Africa was full of incredibly beautiful blonde and blue-eyed women, but April put them all to shame. Her face had beautiful sculptured lines with a classic aquiline nose, petite ears and the perfect Cupid bow -shaped lips.

Her body did not fit the time-honored full-figured classics of women. April's body was taut and athletic, with only enough cushion to round out some of her sharp edges. However, hanging as she was, all of her muscular definition was revealed. With her legs straining to reach the floor her beautiful calves and thighs were perfectly defined. Hanging from her arms, her skin was stretched tight over her ribs hollowing out her belly and defining her tiny waist, as well as her muscular abs.

It was her breasts that seem to defy the rest of her body. They were not huge pendulous breasts, but instead full and just large enough to give them a beautifully rounded pear shape. They were large enough to be a heaping handful for his large hands and felt silky soft in his calloused hands. Her aureoles were the color of rose petals, with her nipples like the pedal's receptacle aching to be plucked. Her nipples were at the same time compelling, challenging or demanding, but their allure could not be denied.

Johan grabbed each nipple between his thumb and forefinger, crushing them as he stretched them away from her breasts. April gave a banshee like scream and as the pain became too much for her, she tried to twist away from the brutal assault. She had no leverage to get away and finally leveled a brutal kick in Johan's stomach that made him release her nipples. Unfortunately for April, before the pain had not even diminished before Johan retaliated with several brutal slaps across her breasts and a vicious punch to her solar plexus. Her solar plexus spasmed and the breath was knocked out of her, leaving her breathless, searching for any breath.

While April was gasping, trying to regain her breath, Johan unhooked her rope from the ceiling while leaving her hands tied. Once again, he threw her over his shoulder and began stalking out of the house. Before he left, he gathered a large bundle of rope and a bag filled with other supplies.

Johan was already into the woods by the time April could catch her first breath, by then she felt soft caresses from the leaves and harsh strikes from overhanging branches. Several branches got tangled in her long luxurious hair and some tangles even yanked out clumps of hair as he continued his march through the woods.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers
12