Diamondmouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"CUMMING! OH SHIT, OH SHIT, I'M CUMMING! OH! OH! OH!"

A full minute passed before the Bitch made another sound. Mind you, my dick's still ensconced in her twat. The Ho's watchin' from the bar wuz gigglin' 'en gabbing 'bout this 'en that, but as usual, I paid no mind to 'em.

The Haynes Bitch croaked 'en cleared her throat. "Listen, err, Mr. Liston. I never, ever thought anyone could cum like that!" Then she saw the onlookers, 'en looked at me an shrugged her shoulders. She gave me a big smile 'en says, "You are the sweetest man! God almighty can you fuck!"

As she sayin' this shit, she be tossin' that firm ass 'o hers this way 'en that, her cunt muscles workin' better then any one 'o my girls, milkin' me like she wuz a machine 'fore she fall forward an my dick left her ass with a soft lil' pop.

I got us some towels an wiped her off, then I took care 'o myself.

"Miz Haynes?" I axe softly.

"OHHHHH, YES, Mr. Liston?"

"Want me to finish the story 'o Diamondmouth?"

"Mmmm, yes, if you don't mind. I'll sit here for a moment before getting dressed. I ... I've never felt anything quite like I feel right now. You were unbelievable Mr. Liston. Unbelievable."

She staggered over to the pool table 'en leaned against it while I tried to recall where I left off; she wuz quick to point me in the right direction.

"I believe you'd interrupted Mr. Diamondmouth, Mr. Liston."

"You right, thank you kindly." I resumed my tellin'. "I made the mistake 'o inner'uptin' Diamondmouth then."

"So's you baby them, 'en drip honey in there ear. So's you fuck them, 'en tell 'em how good it was," I says.

"Wrong," he says, 'en smacked me hard across the face.

Normally I'd pull my shiv on any motherfucker did that; but I wanted to hear the end o his story, I also respected the shit out 'o the man."

He sneered at me, 'en says, "You tell them how good it was in a way says it wasn't very good at all. Fair, maybe. So - so. Put her off her mettle now, you ...."

"What metal?" I says, not unnerstandin,' 'en inner'uptin' him again. "Never mind," he says, lookin' up at the ceiling an taken a deep breath. A year or so later I unnerstood why; Diamondmouth really wanted to impart this to me, musta taken a lot of self-control. I mean, since then I been in similar circumstances 'en I always remembered how he told me his story. It has helped me some.

Anyway, he says, "Look here, a bitch wants to be a winner, even with poor ungrateful you. So she practically begs you for an encore. You let her try again, and you act a little disgusted. Then you slap her when she comes at you for more. "

"That's the tricky part. Some run away then, but just as many are glad for it. Glad they're being punished for being such a stupid, dirty, careless creature; givin' it away to you when good-lookin' guys are willin' to marry them just to get it."

"You unnerstan' what's happening? Everything --- the sweet and the bitter, the kind and the mean, comes from one man, and that be you. You got everything she needs. Cunt's is lazy creatures, don't you forget. They got lots of ambition, but very little drive. Remember that and you can't go wrong."

"That's what Diamondmouth wuz kind enough to share wit me back den."

"Well, does it work?" Miz Haynes axed me. "I mean have you had an opportunity to see if what Diamondmouth told you stand's up under testing?"

"It works all right. 'En then some, 'en there's the money."

"The money?"

"Yeah, the money." I smiled at her, let her see my pearly whites. "Just how much you pull down at the paper you workin' for, you don't mind my askin'?"

"Six hundred, fifty dollars a week, less taxes." Bitch be smoothin' her dress down, getting all the wrinkles out, she says this. "Huh! My girls make that inna night, Miz Haynes. Inna average night." Bitch straighten up real quick like. "Six hundred ... or more?"

She get this weird expression onn'er face. "Some nights a thousand or more."

"A thousand?" Her mouth dropped open 'en stayed open. "En most of the time, they enjoyin' themselves. Axe 'em you want, go on axe 'em."

Miz White Bitch Haynes, glance over the doorway where some of my bitches gathered lookin' in at us. "They be jealous bitches now, mind you. Can you stand up to 'em?"

"What do you think, Mr. Liston?"

"You can fuck. You can suck, 'en you got a nice ass. But can you stand up to them?"

"Of course I can. I've had training in the martial arts."

"Err ... Miz Haynes?"

"Yes Mr. Liston?"

"You gonna finish that article for the Star Ledger?"

"If you want me too, but I thought perhaps you might prefer me working for you. That is, provided you spend more time with me; teaching me more about this profession I seem to be about to enter."

" 'O course, Miz Haynes. We can have lesson number two later ... after we follow the girls a while 'en you watch 'em do their thing."

"Mr. Liston?"

"Yes Miz Haynes?"

"Two things. Please call me 'Bitch' from now on."

"Okay ... Bitch; 'en the second thing?"

"What's the most money any of your Ho's made in a night?"