Diamonds In The Rough Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers

The ultrasound technician called the couple and they made their way to the darkened room. Sam lay on the bed as the technician began the scan. Almost immediately the technician confirmed Dr. Milner 's suspicions. He took the grainy pictures that revealed what was inside Sam's womb and sent it to Dr. Milner's email address. When the exam was finished he carefully cleaned the transducer gel off of her distended belly.

Lynn asked the tech, "Is there something wrong?"

He smiled and replied, "Nothing, absolutely nothing. Everything is fine, and Dr. Milner will discuss the findings with you in her office."

"Hi Sam, hello Lynn," Dr. Milner greeted them as they were escorted into her office. She sat behind her desk with Sam's ultrasound in her hands. "You are doing very well. Five months along, and your blood chemistry looks great. Last week when I examined you I heard something that I needed the ultrasound to confirm. I have good news for you. You are having twins!"

The pair stared at each other, and simultaneously said, "Twins?"

"Yes, twins. I thought I heard two heartbeats last week during the examination. But I wasn't one-hundred percent sure." She looked at Sam, "The reason I wasn't sure was because you have an exceptionally strong and loud heartbeat, so try as I might I couldn't separate all the sounds. That is the reason I ordered an ultrasound."

Lynn looked at his spouse and said, "Do you know what this means, my Knight?"

"What Princess?"

"I am going to have to redecorate the nursery. Oh my, I have a lot of work to do, and a new scheme to develop, and I have to..."

"Princess?"

"What Sam? I'm planning!"

"Shut-up and kiss me — we're having twins!!!"

He looked at his Knight, and tousled his long hair. He had let his emotions get the better of him for a moment. Lynn leaned over, and kissed his handsome woman, the bearer of ... 'our children.' he happily thought. Lynn pulled away, smiled and looked deep into her brown eyes. He saw the love she had for him, and he almost swooned.

"Princess, are you okay? It looked like you almost fainted. Would you like some water?"

"I'm fine Sam, I got overwhelmed a little. We're having twins, and I am so happy, and especially proud of you. I fe...fe...fee...feel great," he said, allowing the wonderful emotions to wash over him.

Sam took out a tissue and handed it Lynn. Lynn smiled, brought his hand up, and removed a packet from his pocket, took a tissue out and wiped his eyes and cheeks.

Sam laughed, and said, "Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks."

Lynn rested his head on his beloveds shoulder and said, "Not even a word of praise my Knight?" he sighed.

"Oh, okay. Nice job Princess."

"Harummph."

Lynn and Sam looked up at Dr. Milner, who had been enjoying the playful banter this unusual couple exchanged, when she looked at the time. She needed to ask them one more thing before they left.

"Would you like to know the sex of your babies? The technician was able to get a clear view, and we know the sex of both children."

Together, they both yelled, "YES!"

Then Lynn went off again, "If they are girls, I'm looking at a beautiful pink with warm overtones, perhaps a two tone, and nice flowery wallpaper. If they are boys, maybe a rich blue, and spice it up with a..."

"Princess!"

"Sorry, I did it again," Lynn replied sheepishly.

Dr. Milner laughed and said, "There is a third alternative, you know."

"I thought you said twins not triplets!" Lynn spouted as his breathing became erratic.

"No, I didn't say triplets. Calm down Mr. Weatherly, calm down. I said there is a 'third' alternative." The doctor paused, "How about one of each? A boy and a girl?"

It was Sam's turn to get flustered, "A boy and a girl, oh yes, that's perfect, perfect, can you imagine all the fun we are going to have with our babies! We have the best of both worlds, at the same time. I can't wait to..."

"My Knight, that's enough." Lynn said with a gentle smile on his face and his eyes softening in joy at Sam's excitement.

Sam looked at him, chuckled, and gave him a big hug. They thanked Dr. Milner for the great news, and left the office.

When they got to the truck, Sam, hardly able to contain herself, turned to Lynn and exclaimed, "Can you believe it, a boy and a girl. How sweet is that!"

"It's perfect," he replied, "But before we drive off, I think we should call a few people, don't you?"

Sam nodded in agreement, and they spent the next hour in the doctor's office parking lot calling friends and family telling them the good news. In about four months, there would be two new Weatherly's, not one.

*** ** ***

Sam felt under-the-weather when she got up. The babies were kicking more each day, and she was too tired to go into work. She called Max, who groused a little before he told her to feel better and not to worry.

Sam was becoming worried; she was six months into her pregnancy, and still had one more trimester to go. She had to cut back on her exercises, and she was tired a lot. Dr. Milner told her that this was perfectly normal, especially with twins. When she told Lynn she was staying home, and they wouldn't be able to go to the hockey game, Lynn understood. He knew she was frustrated, and didn't like to take off work — or miss the Cyclones play.

He kissed her on the head, and said, "I have an early meeting today, but I will be back home around eleven-ish. We can go to the Red Olive and get a bite if you're up to it."

"We'll see. I love you my Queen!" she coyly added.

"Wow, a queen! Finally the recognition I deserve," Lynn replied with his high-pitched voice. "I am honored by this my 'King'," he continued as he curtsied front of Sam.

"I would bow to you my beautiful Queen, but due to circumstances that YOU caused, I can't seem to do it," she said with a stern look on her face that Lynn knew was only half serious.

"Last I checked it takes two to tango," he replied with a laugh, then he kissed his King and left for his meeting vowing to be back shortly.

Sam had just let Major out when there was a loud knocking on the door. She pulled her robe tight, and wondered who that could be at ten-thirty in the morning? At that moment, Major began barking very loudly. 'It's probably a sales person,' she thought.

*** ** ***

The man had driven to his former home, and was shocked when his key no longer worked. He furiously banged on the door, screaming and cursing.

"How dare that little wimp change the locks! Well, no matter, I'll see Dreyfuss. He'll let me in."

He walked down to the manager's office and went in.

"Mr. Dreyfuss, are you in here? Damn it, where is he?"

"Right here son. How are you? Haven't seen you in a while."

Startled by the voice the man turned and looked at the hulking manager, and started to breathe through his mouth. The manager's smell was horrible.

"Hi Mr. Dreyfuss," he said, putting on the charm, "Umm, my key doesn't work in my apartment anymore. Umm, can you let me in?"

"No can do; he moved out quite a few months ago."

"Oh dear," said the young man, "I so wanted to surprise him — it's his birthday next week. His phone is out of order, and I don't know what to do. How will I ever find him now?" he said, his voice full of crocodile tears.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Well I think I have his new address here," said the slow-minded manager. "Let's see, H...I...umm...oh yeah...J, here it is," Dreyfuss said as he handed the address to him.

"Thank you Mr. Dreyfuss, thank you. I'll be sure to stop by and let you know how things went. Thank you again," he replied as he hurriedly left the apartment complex. He looked at the address and realized it was a ten-or fifteen-minute drive. He got into his car and started it up. He sat back in his seat to contemplate how he would handle their 'reunion'.

"Wow," he wondered, gawking from one side to the other as he drove down the street, "What have you been doing to get a house in this area? Looks like I'll be on easy street for a while." He smirked as he pulled into the upscale neighborhood.

*** ** ***

The door to the house opened, and there was a woman in a robe standing before him. He verified the address, and it was correct. "Hi. I'm looking for Lynn Jacobs, and I have it on good authority that he lives here," the man said, trying to sound official and important before this...female.

"What is this regarding?" Sam replied, trying to place whom this stranger was.

"I'm sorry, but I can't share that with you. It is...personal."

"That is not an issue, I'm his wife," she said, suspicious as a picture began to form in her head.

"WIFE? What do mean wife? How can he marry a...a...woman? He's gay!" the man said with anger in his voice. What did that prick do! he wondered as his temper began to flare.

Sam, her dander getting up, replied, "Sir, Mr. Weatherly happens to be my husband." Major began to bark louder, and whine. "And how did you know he was gay...?" Sam realized at that moment just who this man was. "

"Eric. You're Eric!" she hissed, those two words 'You're Eric' filled the loathing she felt for this very unwelcome surprise.

"Yes, bitch I'm Eric — Lynn's lover. Mr. Weatherly? Oh, who gives a fuck. I'm back to reclaim what is rightfully mine!"

A wiser man than Eric might have seen the righteous anger building in the surprisingly muscular woman. He might have seen her face taking on a reddish coloration, her fists clenching, her teeth bared and her jaw rigid, her body preparing for a violent confrontation. Alas, Eric was not that wiser man!

Sam's hackles stood up, and she barked at this malevolent intruder, "I don't give a fuck who you are or what you think you were, you little prick. And from what Lynn told me, 'little prick' is exactly what you have. He is my husband, and this is my house! So you can take your candy ass, and get the fuck off of my property right NOW!" she yelled.

Major was fit to be tied as he kept trying to jump the gate to help defend his mistress.

"Your property? Bull fucking shit — how the fuck could a woman get a house like this? You're lying to me about this and everything else. Now get the fuck out of my way bitch; I'm coming inside to wait for my lover!"

His anger was overcoming his common sense, for when he took that fateful first step forward, Sam reached out and violently shoved Eric face first to the ground. Her robe came open with the force of her action. Eric wiped his face, shocked at what just happened. He looked up and saw that it was a pregnant woman who had thrown him on the ground. In a murderous rage, he got up and lunged at Sam, who although six months pregnant easily sidestepped him, allowing Eric's momentum to carry him forward where he hit his head on the doorjamb. Sam grabbed the stunned man, picked him up, and reared back.

"Lynn is mine now, you piece of shit. If you come here again, I won't be so easy on you," she said with contempt. Then with all the fury she could muster Sam landed a haymaker on his jaw sending him sprawling onto the lawn. Before he could move from where he fell, Sam's foot connected and turned Eric, at least temporarily, into a soprano.

Lynn turned onto their street a moment earlier and saw a man accosting his woman. "OMG! That's Eric!" he screamed.

He hurriedly parked the car, and as he got out he saw Major desperately trying to get over the fence. He looked at the commotion on the porch and realized Sam was holding Eric up by the front of his shirt, and mouthing something at him. Lynn saw her fist fly back and then she punched him solidly in the jaw. He watched flabbergasted as Eric landed hard on his face, and sprawled on the ground. While he was down she kicked him hard between the legs.

Lynn saw his King shake her fist in Eric's face as he ran up screaming, "Sam, Sam! Are you okay?"

Sam looked over to Lynn then glanced down at the now sobbing man on the lawn.

She spit her words out at him, "Eric you are such a pussy. I shouldn't have sullied my hands with you. I should have let Lynn bitch-slap you silly, because he's tougher than you will ever be! Sorry Lynn. Next time he shows up, YOU can smack him around."

Lynn looked at his woman and angrily picked Eric up, "There won't be a next time!"

"Lynn, I love you," Eric whined. "It was you all along; Allen didn't love me like you did! Please forgive me — I want you back, I need you," he cried as he tried to give Lynn a hug.

Pushing his former lover off, Lynn growled, "Eric, I don't need you. But if you want something to remember me by, here it is." Lynn hauled off and bitch-slapped Eric and threw him back on the ground.

With venom and hatred in his voice Lynn continued, "I have my woman now you wimp; she is more of a man than you will ever be. If you EVER show up here or bother my family again I will hurt you!" Lynn then turned away from this apparition from his past and gently took Sam into his arms and gave her a tender hug.

"Are you okay, my King?" he said stroking her hair.

"Yes my Queen, I love you," Sam replied as she leaned into him and kissed him with passion.

Eric, still prostrate on the lawn, stared at the couple and began to cry.

At that moment Major successfully cleared the gate and hurriedly ran into the front yard. The big dog saw his prey, lowered his head, bared his teeth and began to stalk the fallen man. Eric saw the big black dog heading for him whereupon he curled into the fetal position, hid his head and screamed bloody murder. Sam and Lynn were yelling at the dog to stop, but Major refused to listen and continued the hunt.

Growling menacingly the dog suddenly stopped and looked at the cowering form before him. Major bent down and sniffed the shaking man. If a dog could laugh, the expression on Major's face would have been priceless. The dog turned, looked at Lynn and Sam, wagged his tail back and forth a couple times, then proudly hiked his leg and pissed on the prone form of Eric.

After the last squirt, Major turned and kicked dirt and grass on the urine-soaked man. The dog satisfied at having done his duty to protect his home, happily ran to his family on the porch and took his place between his two mistresses as his tongue hung out of his mouth. Lynn and Sam began to belly laugh as the drenched Eric got up a beaten man. He walked, head down, to his car and quietly drove away. The two looked down at Major, praised the black dog, and then headed back into their home.

"That's a helluva right cross you got, my King." Lynn noted as he closed the front door.

*** ** ***

The remainder of the pregnancy went very well, and on a cool spring morning, Lynn rushed his Sam to the hospital, where twelve hours later Hope Fayanna, and Jacob Henri Weatherly came into the world.

Lynn beamed at Sam holding their two wonder-kids. He softly cried as he remembered how sad his life had been, and how happy it had become. He leaned down and kissed his children on their heads, followed by an especially gently kiss on his King's lips.

Sam looked up at Lynn, and observed, "My Queen, our kingdom has grown."

"Yes it has my King, yes it has. I can't wait to take you and our babies' home. I hope they like their room."

"I am sure they will my Queen — of that I am sure."

The next afternoon the family — correctly strapped into seat belts and approved children's car seats — drove home in Sam's truck.

Sam was surprised to see all the people waiting at the house for them. She was especially surprised and happy to see her mom and dad. The last time she had seen them was at the wedding. She had kept in close contact, and was thrilled that the new medication had helped her mom come out of her doldrums.

It was after eleven and the twins were sleeping in their cribs. Lynn turned the baby monitor on high and carefully curled into his King's arms. Sam adjusted her position and when she did, milk leaked out of her breast. Lynn saw the dark spot, gently opened her robe, and placed a drop on his finger. He tasted the essence of his King and relished the sweet flavor. Sam smiled at her Queen pulled him up and gave him a kiss. Lynn snuggled into her and the two fell soundly asleep.

Major took his place, not in front of their door, but in front of Hope and Jacob's open door. His ears perked at the chittering sound outside. He ignored it.

He had a kingdom to protect.

*** ** ***

I hope you enjoyed this latest entry of my quirky romance. I also wish to extend a special thank you to nakdsub for allowing me to use his characters in this chapter.

Comments, and feedback are always appreciated and very welcome! Thank you so much for reading!

Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers