Diana

Story Info
An older man learns to accept the differences in a new love.
5.8k words
4.65
26.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelaK
AngelaK
98 Followers

Diana was one of the new engineers rotating through the plant I worked as part of their post college training, or introduction to the "Real World". They would rotate between departments about every six months or so.

I had a reputation as being gruff, but fair, and more than willing to mentor anyone who really wanted to learn. I wasn't an engineer myself, but I had over forty years of practical field experience. I was responsible for implementing their suggestions. Many would come back for my assistance even after they rotated to a different area.

The young female engineers and operators liked me. They felt comfortable around me: partly because I wasn't hitting on them all the time. I also had daughters their age.

Diana was small, even petite, at five foot two. She was twenty-three. She had shoulder length brown hair and green eyes. She seemed to have small breasts and a nice ass. I may not have flirted, but I did like watching her walk away! It was hard to tell her build exactly since we wore flame retardant coveralls at work.

She often came by my cubicle to chat, and to get coffee. She had a habit of looking over her coffee at me when she thought I wasn't looking. I must admit I was flattered by her attention, but I hadn't really been interested in seeing anyone since my wife passed away several years earlier. But, I came to enjoy her daily visits.

Diana had no family in the area, so I invited her home to meet my daughters. I was hoping they would quell some of the loneliness Diana seemed to be experiencing.

Diana showed up wearing a very nice conservative dress. I could tell she had nice hips and ass. My girls took an instant liking to her and invited her to movies and other social events. She was soon a regular visitor at our place.

I really enjoyed having her around: she was intelligent and witty. She also had an infectious smile. We spent many any evening drinking coffee and making small talk. I looked forward to her visits.

After a few weeks, my girls pulled me aside after one of Diana's visits.

"Dad," my youngest daughter Beth, said, "She looks like some of Mom's younger pictures. Are you getting interested in her?"

"We don't mind," Margot said. "She's nice, even if she is really young!"

"Yeah, but something seems a little off about her," Beth added. "I can't put a finger to it, though. Just be careful: we don't want to see you get hurt!"

I smiled at both and said I really wasn't interested in her like that. She was just a friend.

Our company had been having yearly seminars on inclusiveness and acceptance for about five years. It was time for the next one and Diana was in the same session as I and came to sit next to me. She smiled brightly and took my hand for a moment.

We had been discussing various issues covering race, religion, and sexual preferences. I knew several of my coworkers were gay, but that didn't affect their job performance, so their preferences just weren't an issue. The moderator opened the floor to individuals to speak out on things that concerned them.

Diana grabbed my hand tightly for support, hesitated a moment, and declared, "I'm transgendered!"

You could have heard a pin drop! Several of the guys had told me she had a dick, but I thought it was just the usual petty jealousy one hears about others who were getting ahead.

I wasn't returning her grip. She turned to look at me and saw my stunned expression. I could see tears forming as she let go my hand. She moved to a different seat during the next break. She wouldn't look my way. I felt very small for the way I'd reacted.

She stopped coming by my cubicle and requested another team member to mentor and assist her. She quit coming by the house. Her next rotation took her to another facility across state.

I found out I missed her visits. I missed her sweet voice, her laugh. I remembered details about her I couldn't say I'd noticed when she was around. I realized she'd filled a hole in my life, and now that she was gone, I was empty again.

Several months had passed with nary a word from her. I didn't know where she'd rotated! One of our facilities on the West Coast had requested my team's services during an upcoming unit outage. We'd be there eight to ten weeks. I would be on nights and my two associates would handle days.

The third night, I walked into the cafeteria and saw Diana at a table by herself. She looked withdrawn, and rather lonely. The other tables were crowded with people.

"May I join you?" I asked.

She didn't look up and motioned me to sit. We sat in silence for much of the meal. I had to return to my work.

The next night, I sat with her again. Still got the silent treatment. This went on for about three weeks. People began to give me sidelong glances. Why was I sitting with the loner? Didn't I know she was an outcast?

"Diana, I'm not going anywhere until you speak to me. Tell me to leave. Tell me you hate me. Tell me what a fool I've been!"

She looked up at the last part, confused.

"Ian," she said, "You hurt me very deeply. I thought we were friends, and you pulled away when I needed you most!"

"I know. And I'm sorry," I replied.

"I thought you knew! I heard the guys tell you about my...."

"I thought it was just jealousy talking because I paid so much attention to you."

"Well, now you know!" she said and rose.

I grabbed her wrist and said, "Please stay."

"Why should I?"

I took my hand away and looked away. When she didn't walk away, I looked back into her eyes. She saw the sorrow in my eyes and sat back down, concern in her eyes.

"Ian, are you alright?" she asked. "Tell me what's wrong!"

"I really didn't mean to hurt you. You caught me by surprise. I wish you had told me earlier."

"Would that have made a difference?" she snorted.

"Yes," I replied quietly.

"Would it?"

"Yes. I miss you. I miss you coming by for coffee. I miss you looking at me like you did. I miss your laugh, our conversations. I feel empty when you are not around."

Diana looked at me, stunned.

"Wuh......what are you saying?"

"I'm in love with you."

"Please, don't say that! Don't tease me like that!"

I took a deep breath and said, "Diana Samuelson, I love you."

Diana sat back down. She was crying, but I couldn't read her expression. She pulled away when I reached for her hand. She wouldn't look at me when she went away.

I didn't see her at breaks or supper the next week. I thought I had a shot at love again. I had a chance and I blew it. I decided to take my breaks at my desk the remainder of my stay. I wouldn't push myself on her.

It was the last week of the unit outage. I'd engrossed myself in my work. Last minute issues to resolve. I even bought a coffee maker to keep at my desk.

"I thought I smelled coffee."

I looked up and saw Diana in my doorway. I smiled brightly and she smiled warmly in return. I felt a funny feeling in my gut.

"May I come in?"

I stood and cleared a chair for her. I poured a mug and handed it to her. She laughed her musical laugh. I'd missed that laugh!

"I see you still have the mug I gave you!"

She'd given me a mug from her college engineering department. I treasured it! I carried it with me whenever I went on assignment. I now realized it was one of her earliest attempts to reach out to me.

"Did you mean what you said?"

"Yes. I'm very sorry for my behavior that day. I wish I could go back and change it."

"No," she said hesitantly. "That's not what........."

I put a finger to her lips.

"I meant EVERY word I said. Especially the part about being in love you."

I pulled her to me and kissed her. She hesitated a moment, then returned my kiss with intense hunger. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me close. We stopped when we heard others coming back to the offices.

We made arrangements to meet for breakfast after work. We just visited and caught up. It was still too soon for her: I needed to regain her trust.

Diane came by for coffee a couple of times each shift. We resumed eating together. Her coworkers started talking to her again since she'd opened up. I thought they'd ostracized her, but it was really Diana holding them at arm's length.

Finally, the outage was over and the unit up and running. I was packing my office. Diana came by and helped me pack. She drove me to the airport and cried when I kissed her.

"I have some vacation. When can I come see you?" I asked.

She promised to call me and let me know when she could take hers. I did better: I called her boss.

"Hank, old buddy, old pal! I need a favor from you. Diana is going to ask you for some time off. Give her two weeks of my comp time. Soon!"

Hank muttered something obscene and I laughed. I handed the phone to Diana. Her eyes went wide.

"Can you come back in a coupe of weeks?" she asked.

We made arrangements and I booked a return flight before I boarded my flight. It was going to be a long two weeks.

I had told my daughters about the incident with Diana months earlier. They weren't surprised about Diana. It seemed everyone had known about her but me! Margot told me she was ashamed at how I reacted. To tell truth, so was I. Both girls were pleased I was taking time to go back.

As I said, it was a long two weeks. Diana and I talked every night. She told me she'd found several coffee shops to try. This two weeks together would help us decide whether or not to pursue our budding relationship.

Diana met me at the airport wearing a cute short dress and sneakers. I'd never seen her in anything but coveralls and the clothes she wore when she came to my house. She was gorgeous! She was holding a sign like the limo drivers do. She practically threw herself into my arms and gave me a long, warm kiss.

I'd booked a hotel room, but she looked at me nervously and said, "I was hoping you'd stay with me: I have plenty of room."

I smiled as she tried to grab my bag. We laughed and walked to her car.

Back at her place, she prepared a light supper. We talked a while, then made out for a couple of hours. I felt like a teenager again! She offered to sleep on the couch and let me have her bed, but I declined. She kissed me goodnight. I lay awake and wondered if she was doing the same, but I was going to go at her pace.

After breakfast, she made a picnic lunch and we went to the beach. She was beautiful in her little bikini. She caught me staring at her crotch. I couldn't see any sign of a bulge. I could tell I'd managed to hurt her again.

"Diana, I was just curious. You are not a freak show. I must admit, I would like to see you naked, though."

She smiled shyly, and said, "Someday, maybe."

We played some, swam some, talked a lot, and ate our picnic. We joined a group that had built a fire and watched the sunset. She snuggled close to me. I bought burgers on the way back to her place.

Back at her place, she wanted to make out some more. She told me this had been her first date! I'd given her that very special "first kiss"! She'd never had a girlfriend: and after her change, she'd never had a boyfriend. I was the first person she was comfortable enough with to tell she was transgendered. She hadn't been telling the group: she was telling me!

I could have taken her to bed, then, but that would have been taking advantage of her. I wanted our first time to be because she wanted it, not because she was grateful!

Diana straddled my lap and kissed me. She savored every one! After an hour or so, I was ready to call it a day, but she wasn't ready to stop.

"May I have one more kiss?" she begged.

"What do you say?" I teased.

"Please?"

I grinned and drew her close as I kissed her deeply. To be honest, I still wanted more kisses, too!

She kissed me goodnight and I lay awake again. The day was wonderful and Diana was wonderful. My love for her was steadily growing.

Over the next week, she showed me the sights. We went to movies, took walks, and talked. She would stop me and ask for a kiss. It soon became a regular part if our routine.

When she wanted one, she'd say, "More kisses, please!"

I learned her parents had disowned her. She'd been on treatments for five years and had some breast surgery. She had very few friends. She had considered me her best friend, until I rejected her. I was slowly regaining her trust.

Each night, I slept fitfully. Every morning, I was a little more tired. Finally, Diana asked if I was okay.

"I'm not sleeping well," I said.

"Neither am I," she replied.

"Should I get a room at the hotel?"

"No....I want you to take me to bed!" she replied. "I'm tired of waiting on you to make the first move!"

I hesitated a moment.

"What's the matter? I thought you wanted to see me naked!"

"I do, but....I'm a little worried."

"About what?" she asked.

"That your cock might be bigger than mine."

She laughed and said, "If yours is smaller than mine, then neither of us will be very happy!"

She slipped off her robe. She had beautiful round breasts with perky nipples. She had nice wide hips and a small round bottom. She looked very much a woman, except for one detail: she had a small cock that was only three inches long!

"Please, don't laugh!" she said.

"I think you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!"

She blushed, and asked, "Do you mean it?" I smiled and drew her close to kiss her. For some reason, her lips were intoxicating!

I undressed for her. I was very nervous. My wife had been the only person who'd ever seen me naked! I was still strong, but I'd developed a paunch over the years. I still had all my hair, but it was mostly grey. My chest was covered with scars from my time in the Army; a training accident. I was very thankful my cock was a little over six inches: I didn't feel small compared to hers.

Diana led me to her bedroom. I felt like I had stepped into one of my daughters' room. I saw stuffed animals everywhere and was reminded how young Diana was. I began to wonder what she could possibly see in me!

She placed my hand on her breast and looked up at me with fear.

"Please, be gentle with me. I'm new to this!"

I picked her up and carried her the few remaining steps to her bed. She felt light as a feather! I lay down beside her and took her in my arms. Her body trembled as I ran my fingers across her breasts and down her stomach. She gasped when I stroked her cock. I ran my fingers underneath and discovered she had no testicles!

"I crushed them as a child, and had to have them removed," she apologized.

"It doesn't matter," I said.

I had never touched another cock before, but this felt right. She couldn't get hard, but she still enjoyed what I was doing to her. I kissed her neck and breasts on my way to lick her navel.

"I want to suck you, but I don't know how!" she said.

"I will teach you: just pay attention."

I'd never sucked a cock either, but I knew what I liked and I would do the same to her. I kissed the head and along the shaft a couple of minutes before I took her inside my mouth. Sucking her was like sucking a candy cane: she barely filled my mouth! Diane came rather quickly, squirming beneath me. Her eyes shine brightly.

"That was fantastic!" she cried. "Please, do it again!"

I must admit, I enjoyed sucking her. She didn't have much flavor. I expected her to have a strong taste, like a pussy! I took my time and managed to suck her for nearly ten minutes before she came a second time. I moved up to kiss her and caressed the inside of her thighs.

She purred! She actually purred like a cat! My wife had never responded this way! At this point, I felt like the greatest lover ever!

She had me lay back as she explored my body with her mouth. She took time at the scars, trying to learn about me by studying my body. She tried to take all my cock at once and nearly choked. I smile and told her to take only as much as she was comfortable with. What she lacked in technique, she more than made up in enthusiasm! I didn't last too long, either.

I rolled her onto her stomach and kissed up the back of her thighs. I'd eaten pussy several times and thought eating her ass would be no different. Boy, was I wrong! I was determined to learn to enjoy doing this if we were to be lovers.

She squealed with delight as I stuck my tongue inside her asshole. She gripped the sheets and squirmed. Her moans of joy got louder. I ate her about twenty minutes to try to loosen her.

I rolled her onto her back and lubed my cock with some lotion she provided. She looked up with some fear.

"Diana, this will probably hurt, at first. I will stop any time you tell me."

She nodded and pulled her legs back towards her head. I gently teased her opening with the head of my cock as I slowly pushed inside her. She gasped, and I saw tears in her eyes, but she held me tight. I slid all the way in.

I kissed her and whispered to her and soon she was relaxing. I slowly slid in and out if her. Her ass felt so different: like a warm glove, only alive. I could feel her trying to grip my cock tight. She was moaning and soon wrapped her legs around mine pulling close and matching my thrusts.

"Ian, tell me you love me!"

"I love you very much!"

I couldn't last long: it had been too long since I'd fucked anyone. But it didn't matter. Right before I came, she pulled my face close and covered it with kisses. She started bucking beneath me and I felt something warm and most on my stomach. She had her orgasm so I was free to finish.

When I pulled out she snuggled against me, one leg draped over mine. (I forgot to mention, she has great legs, too!) I stroked her body and felt her shiver in delight. She had a content smile on her face.

After a few minutes, she looked up nervously into my eyes. I knew what she wanted to hear.

"You were great! Thank you," I said and kissed her.

"I love you, Rabbit!" I said. "For all the stuffed rabbits in your room," to her confused look.

"Rabbit," she rolled over her tongue, frowning slightly.

She mulled over the name a moment. I wondered if I'd crossed a line. My wife used to have a pet name: I thought she might like one, too!

She snuggled closer and said, "I like that!"

We kissed a long time. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed kissing while Diana was discovering how much she enjoyed kissing.

We went out for a late breakfast. I wanted to get her something so I let her buy some jewelry. She picked out some cute hoop earrings and promised to "model" them later.

Throughout the day, Diana would stop me and say, "More kisses, please!"

I was too tired too fuck her that night, but I offered to suck her and eat her ass. She excused herself and came back a few minutes later smiling brightly.

"I was hoping you'd lick me again!" she exclaimed. "I got online earlier and researched how to clean myself. It should be easier for you, now!"

It was. I spent over an hour kissing, licking, and probing her asshole with my tongue. I ended by kissing her bottom thoroughly and working my way up her back to her neck. I then turned her over and kissed my way back down to her cock.

Before I came to visit, my daughters pulled me aside and gave me a "sex talk". (Boy, was I ever embarrassed!) Margot told me to stick a finger in Diana's ass and rub a particular spot along her ass wall while I sucked her. Diana would have a very intense orgasm!

I did, and she did. My Rabbit begged me to do it again! When I was done, she offered to suck me. I pleaded exhaustion. After all, I'm sixty-one: I don't recharge quickly anymore. I need to get some little blue pills! I'd settle for more kisses.

"I love you, Rabbit", I said before I went to sleep holding her next to me.

The next morning I woke to Diana kissing my hand. Her back was next to me and my arm was between her breasts. I kissed her shoulder and neck.

AngelaK
AngelaK
98 Followers
12