Diana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelaK
AngelaK
99 Followers

"Good Morning, Rabbit", I said rather sleepily.

"Good morning," she replied. "Tell me again, please?"

"Diana Samuelson, I love you! I love my little Rabbit!"

She obviously needed frequent reassuring, which I was more than willing to give. I had noticed she'd not expressed love for me, yet. She might, eventually, but, until that time, I wanted her to know my love was unconditional.

We spent the rest of my visit with her sucking my cock often and demanding "More kisses, please!" I fucked her a couple of times, but most of our time in her bed we was spent pleasing each other orally. She couldn't get enough kisses and I couldn't tell her I loved her often enough. She was starved for affection!

The last day, I ordered flowers and a huge stuffed rabbit. She was in tears. No one had ever sent her a gift since she transitioned: no one had ever sent flowers. She kissed me a long time at the airport.

"I love you, Rabbit!"

"I love you, too!" she replied.

Over the next few months, we'd alternate weekends visiting each other. As we learned more about each other, the more our love grew. And....we spent a lot of time kissing!

I took Diana out to a nice restaurant on her last visit. It was as romantic a setting I could find on short notice. Diana held my hand much of dinner. I noticed a nervous look in her eyes.

"Ian, how do you feel......I mean..... What do you think? About us...maybe living together?"

I frowned and said, "We have a couple of obstacles to clear, first."

She looked nervous at that and tried to pull her hand back, but I wouldn't let go.

I smiled and handed her a small box. She squealed when she saw the ring!

"First, I have to propose......"

"Yes! I'll marry you!"

"Not so fast!" I interrupted. "I want you to think very carefully! I'm nearly forty years older than you! I want you to be very sure!"

She looked stunned, then I asked, "Diana Alexandra Samuelson, would you marry me?"

When she hesitated, I said, "Now, you can say yes."

"I'm thinking..........YES!!!" Then, "I need more kisses, please!"

The next morning, I took her to the airport and promised to get with her soon to plan the wedding. My daughters thought were moving too fast!

Then I got a call no one ever wants to get.

I was getting ready to leave for the day. I was going to see Diana this weekend when I got the call.

"Ian, there's been an accident. It's Diana. You need to get out here quick!"

I hung up the phone, drained. I was supposed to see her this weekend and discuss our wedding plans. I planned on leaving the next morning, but Hank, my friend and Diana's boss, had arranged a private charter to take me tonight.

Margot, my oldest, had my bags, and hers, ready.

"I'm going with you," she said.

The flight took forever. I had no news. All I could think about was Diana asking, "More kisses, please."

Hank met me at the airport.

"She's still unconscious, the doctors are not sure when she'll awaken. She has severe internal injuries, some spinal injuries, and minor head injuries. They had to shave her head. The good news is she'll live. She may not be able to walk right away, but she'll recover. The bad news is she lost her left eye."

Hank sat by me and let me cry silently a few minutes.

"They'll let you see her when she gets out of ICU, probably tomorrow." Hank paused a moment. "Did you know you were listed as her next of kin? Her only next of kin?"

I nodded. I knew her parents had disowned her. I knew she'd legally changed her entire name. I didn't know any of her family's names.

Diane had a private room. I would be able to stay with her the whole time. I had Hank pull in every favor owed me. He convinced HR to give me every day owed me in vacation, comp time, and family leave time. I had almost a year available. Then, if necessary, I would retire.

Beth, my youngest, had finished her semester and came to stay with me. Margot had to get back to her job. Beth covered so I could get out a little. I kept Diana's room filed with fresh flowers. I'd even bought a couple of stuffed rabbits.

Diane stayed unconscious for nearly a month. I read to her every day, and kissed her lightly several times a day. I held her small hand much of the time.

The nurse woke me early one morning, a funny look on her face.

"She's coming around. But... she keeps saying the same thing over and over! She keeps saying, 'More kisses, please!' "

I walked over and kissed her lightly.

"I'm here, Rabbit, I'm here!"

Diana's Story:

I woke to find Ian smiling over me. I could only see out of one eye. I couldn't feel my legs. I cried when the doctor told me the extent of my injuries. But, deep down inside, I knew Ian would be here for me. He grinned broadly when I asked for more kisses. I can't get enough of his kisses!

When I was finally able to remove some of my bandages, I saw how badly I looked. I had very little hair, and what I had looked terrible.

Ian came prepared. He pulled out a couple of cute hats I could wear. Then he pulled out a bright orange clown wig! I held it and scowled before I noticed he was wearing one, too! Man, did it hurt to laugh!

As I began my therapy, Ian provided incentive to work hard. More kisses! It became a joke around the hospital about all the kisses he gave me. My doctor even wrote a prescription for more kisses. Ian only groaned. When I was able to walk the whole length of the support bars, Ian let me sit on his lap and kissed me for an hour!

But, I was beginning to want more. I wanted to be his lover again, and then his wife. Until my hips and legs healed more, he wouldn't be able to suck me, eat me, or fuck me. And he wouldn't let me suck him if he couldn't return the favor. And....I wanted to be able to walk down the aisle, not be wheeled down it.

The hardest part was looking at my face in the mirror. There was a little scarring along the left side of my face. And the glass eye was a little disconcerting. Ian always sat where I could see him. But my hair had gaps that weren't filling in. I would have to wear a wig.

After a couple of months, I was able to walk outside for about one hundred yards. Ian's arm was never far away. And after six months, I could walk a couple of miles. My legs and bottom started looking nice again! My color looked better.

Ian had run out of leave time: he either had to return to work or retire. He was now sixty-three. He'd been with the company since he was twenty and had enough put aside that he could live comfortably. But would he be happy retiring?

My savings were almost gone: I would have to return to work as soon as I was able. If the company would let me.

Ian would have to go home. There were no permanent openings at my facility. Hank, my boss, was trying to get me transferred to Houston so I could be closer to Ian. I could handle my rehab at the Medical Center. I would be able to work at the local offices.

I kissed Ian long and hard before his return flight. I would be joining him in another week. I already missed his kisses: not only on my mouth, but all over my body. He pent a lot of time covering my bottom with his kisses.

He hadn't fucked me since the accident. I think I was ready, but I settled for the kisses. There would be time enough when I joined him.

Ian grinned broadly when he picked me up at the airport. I was wearing one of the floppy hats he bought me, and carrying a stuffed rabbit. I looked more like a teenager than the twenty-five years I was. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"I missed these!" I said. "You need to give me lots and lots of these!"

"And what do you say?" he teased.

"Please!"

We laughed and headed to his car. The kissing would have to wait until we got to his house. His daughters were there to meet us. I walked in the door and knew I was home!

Over supper, we discussed our wedding plans and decided to get married in a couple of weeks. His daughters would be my bride's maids and Hank would be his best man and give me away. We would have to settle for a weekend in Corpus Christi for our honeymoon: neither of us had any leave time left.

Ian picked out a gorgeous hotel with beach side access. The water was much warmer than the Pacific and felt great! We just didn't get out much.

We had barely closed the door to our suite when Ian pulled me into his arms.

"More kisses?" I asked.

"For every square inch of you beautiful body!" he replied.

We moved the loveseat to the window and kissed to the setting sun. Then he spent the next few hours lightly kissing my body, ending up at my ass and licking it for another hour. I squealed with delight when he finally put his cock against my sphincter and gently pushed his way in. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his back.

I raked my nails along his back: I'd read this in a romance novel. Ian seemed to enjoy this. He started thrusting harder and faster. I quickly came. Ian fucked me about another ten minutes and I came again! A couple of minutes later he filled my ass with his warm fluids.

He pulled me on top of him and held me close. I could tell he was tired. I moved down and took his cock into my mouth. I'm not fond of my taste on him, but I will try to overcome my distaste.

Ian began to get stiff again. I wanted to ride him. Heck, I wanted him to fuck me in every position imaginable!

I'd watched a couple of porn movies: I wanted to learn some techniques. Riding Ian would be easy. I rocked on his cock while he fondled my breasts. I leaned back a little and played with my cock. I couldn't get hard, but I still enjoyed the sensations.

I never imagined a cock inside my ass could feel so good! I wanted to ride Ian all night, but I could tell he was drained. Maybe tomorrow.

The next morning, Ian woke me with his sweet kisses. I noticed he was erect. He only smiled at my curious look. Soon his cock was inside me again. He thrust slowly for about a quarter of an hour then emptied into me. It felt wonderful!

We kissed, then went to breakfast. We walked the beach, but not very far: we stopped frequently to kiss!

"Rabbit?" he asked. "It this as you imagined?"

"No......It's better!" I replied. "Do you feel like......?"

He smiled.

Back in our suite, I quickly undressed and kneeled on the bed.

"Take me this way, please?"

Ian bent over and began kissing my pucker. Soon his tongue was probing around inside as his hands caressed my bottom and legs. I moaned: Ian says I purr. He lined his cock against my ass and slowly pushed in until he was all the way in.

"Would you fuck me harder, this morning?"

Ian grabbed my waist and started thrusting hard. My eyes went wide. Damn! This hurt! I wasn't expecting this! But, soon the pain went away and I was flooded with intense feelings of pleasure. I came quickly, and Ian shortly afterwards. I drank coffee as Ian napped.

The rest of the weekend went as follows. We made love in the shower. He bent me over a balcony chair and fucked me hard as we watched the moon rise. We even made love on the beach late at night! The rest of the time, I either sucked him, or we kissed.

Ian slept all the drive home.

I never imagined I would find someone to love me, or that love could feel so wonderful!

AngelaK
AngelaK
99 Followers
12