Diana and Pricilla Ch. 05

Story Info
New Players.
823 words
4.33
3.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers

"Harley..." Pricilla began.

"You bitch!" Harley speared Cheetah into the wall. And started to beat on her. Until Wonder Woman lifted her in the air.

"Put me down!"

"When you promise not to hit her again."

Nightwing grabbed her arms. "Put her down now."

"When she calms down."

"No Diana," Nighwing responded coolly. "Now or you and I will throw down."

Wonder Woman released the smaller blond. "Just so you know Quinn, he knows he can't beat me in a one on one straight fight."

Harley glared at Wonderwoman and then at Cheetah who Bruce had helped up. "You want to tell them, or should I?"

"I'll them," Pricilla responded. "Those supervillain sex parties included Bondage orgies where the minions could be used and abused."

"Do you know how many times I had to dress as Lois Lane, Batgirl or you, so Luthor, Joker or The Cheetah work off steam!"

Pricilla lowered her head. "I know what I did was unforgivable, but that Pricilla is gone and isn't coming back."

"Harley I didn't believe her either, but she has convinced me." Wonder Woman pointed out. "You are asking Bruce and me to believe you changed. As I am respecting Nightwing's judgement; I ask you to respect mine."

"Now that people have calmed down." Bruce walked over to Diana. "You deserve to be punished for thievery," as he led the Amazon out of the room.

The outside world could change one's perspective, Wonder Woman reflected. That an Amazon would allow a man to bind her helpless went against all tradition.

Batman whispered in her ear. "I have been a bad influence on you." As he started spanking her.

"If that's so, why I am the one being punished?"

As he struck again, "Because you enjoy being a pain slut when you are not a Dom."

"True enough," she admitted. "Ouch!"

Batman hit a pressure point, that she felt all the way through. "Now you are being punished."

Batman undid her binding and she responded by lifting him up. "Now you are my prisoner." She announced throwing him on the bed. She eyed it. "You modified it."

He nodded. "Titanium base. Now show me what an Amazon does to her male captives."

Joining him, she ripped of the Armani suit. "Gladly."

Diana sat on his face while stroking his cock.

"I need this." The Dark Knight thought. Only Diana, of the women he slept was made him to lose total control of himself.

"You don't cum till your Mistress says so." She teased.

"Gawd!" she made him suffer for at least 10 minutes before release.

WonderWoman flipped over and spread her legs, "Now fuck me. You are the only male I allow to."

After a long night of sex, a nude Harleen practiced on the Wayne gymnastic equipment.

The door opened and Pricilla came in. "I'll leave." As she went to exit.

"Wait!" Harley flipped off the beam.

Pricilla waited.

"How is the eye?"

"Still a little tender, I am serious I've changed."

"Dick and I had a long talk last night."

"Between sex."

"Between." She agreed. "I have decided to trust you."

"I'm glad," she looked at her fellow reformed criminal "Want to fuck?"

"Damn right I do!" Harley threw Pricilla on the floor.

Pricilla ripped off her bra and dived into Harley's muff.

"That's it, make it up to me."

"I will," as she pivoted. "But I do want some back."

"Gladly," as Harley grabbed her ass cheeks.

"Yes." Pricilla started playing with her clit.

After a few minutes, Cheetah rolled off "That was good!"

"Very entertaining," a male voice agreed.

Pricilla had not heard him enter. "Nightwing it's not..."

"It most certainty is."

Harley giggled, "We are not monogamous."

No Pricilla reflected. The rumor mill was the Nighwing was the biggest player in the whole superhero community. "Would you like to join us?"

"I would," as he stripped. "There is an unwritten Batrule."

"Batrule?" Pricilla asked.

"Yes, Batman and I don't share fuck partners; unless she also wears a cowl."

Pricilla kissed both Jester and hero, "I can live with that."

Dick lifted her up and trapped her between the uneven bars and began kissing her, Harleen knelt between them playing with his long cock and eating her out.

"Yes." Pricilla was having another great orgasm. "The fringe benefits of being on the side of justice?"

Nighwing trapped her on the floor and pentrated her, while Quinn had put on a strap on. "Suck it." She ordered.

"Batrule?" Diana asked as they watched.

Bruce kissed her, "Yes Selina, Taila are off limits to him as are you."

"Well I admit it would almost be incest to have sex with someone I knew when he was wearing shorts and I looked at as a little brother."

"I am enough Gotham for you," Batman proclaimed. "But we do need to discuss how those two are going to function in the new scheme of things."

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers