Diana and Pricilla Ch. 06

Story Info
Sirens.
860 words
4.43
3.1k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

Cheetah pursued her prey through the city. The criminal was fast and had only taken the rarest of jewels from the exchange, so he was not unencumbered. He ran up a spiral staircase of unfinished building

Good she thought as she starting using her gymnastic skills up the girders to get a head of him. Her blood pounded with the thrill of the hunt. Where was he?

"Looking for me?"

Pricilla turned and was tackled from behind.

She threw her attacked off and threw a kick, which was blocked. A flash went into her eyes and she was blinded. Her opponent took advantage and brought her to the ground and quickly hogtied her.

"Scenario off." Nightwing said.

"Damn!" Pricilla fumed.

"What did you do wrong?" He asked.

"Lost sight of you?"

"That's right, why did you use the girders."

"I knew I could get to the roof ahead of you. How did you get here first?"

He smiled, "The moment you did not go in the stairwell I doubled back and came up the girders and beat you up here."

Pricilla looked at him ruefully, "This is very humbling, I am a world class gymnast and you make me clumsy."

"The lesson is always assuming you will face someone better than you. It lessens the overconfidence."

Cheetah moved sinuously, "Well you have me at your mercy criminal."

Nightwing shook his head. "Training is serious. Besides you have a press conference in a few hours."

#######################

"So, in conclusion", Pricilla addressing the crowd. "LexCorp will no longer be working with rouge nations in any matters. We will continue to work with the U.S, Israel as well as the new venture in conjunction with Wayne Industries."

Lois Lane raised her hand. "How do we know this is not a con and you have reformed?"

"I know I have to prove it." But she gestured to the well-known woman beside her, "I have convinced Wonder Woman and I hope to convince Superman as well."

"Very noble," a voice sneered. Luthor flew in on his battle suit and started firing.

Wonderwoman blocked the shot saving Pricilla and flew up to meet Luthor.

"It's over Luthor!"

"No Princess, I am not the only one here."

Deathstoke strode through the panicing spectators. As expected WonderWoman was occupied and he could fulfill his contract.

"Slade!"

He did not turn, "You know you can't stop me Grayson."

"Yes," Nighwing admitted. "But I can slow you down and you can't beat Wonder Woman and me."

Deathstroke drew his sword and attacked Nighwing who was armed with his Encantra sticks. "I am a mercenary kid and I always try to meet my contracts."

Nighwing parried but could not counter attack.

Harley tried to attack him with her bat, but was knocked aside with a contemptuous kick.

"Your Tamarainian girlfriend would have been or more help." Slade taunted.

"How about a feline?" Pricilla asked. She flew at full force with a side kick to his blindside. Deathstroke's reflexes allowed him to block the kick but did leave him wide open.

Nightwing used fully charged sticks into Slade ribs, even with his augmentation Deathstroke was knocked out.

Pricilla helped Harley up and looked as WonderWoman brought the now unarmouuered Lex Luthor down to earth.

"Sirens?" Harley asked.

"Sirens." Pricilla confirmed. "A non-Suicide Squad group of ex villains who will work on certain projects." Looking over at Diana. "Giving the JLA more time to focus on galactic problems."

"It was very brave what you did today." Diana said quietly.

"I knew you would protect me." Pricilla responded. "What we did not expect he would bring in Deathstroke."

"And that where the bravery came in for both of you." Diana said. "You reacted the way a heroine should." Wonder woman rose. "Now you are getting a reward you could never achieve as a villainess."

"What?"

Diana removed her uniform, handled Pricilla the Magic Lasso. "Wonder Woman as the Cheetah's sex slave."

Cheetah grinned and wrapped the rope and bound the Amazon. "Kneel Wonder Slave."

"Yes, Mistress Cheetah."

Harley knelt before her. "Me too."

Pricilla entwined her too. "No Nightwing?"

"Girls night. He has two red heads waiting for him."

"Wonder Woman worship my pussy. Harley started spanking our prisoner."

Pricilla sighed as she was pleasured. She had finally done it. Wonder Woman was hers to do as she wished.

"I'm cumming."

Pricilla squirted over Wonder Woman's face.

Cheetah grabbed two strapons and handed one to Harley.

"In the middle."

Wonder Woman crawled in the middle and started sucking Harley's cock.

Pricilla gently eased the cock in. "Take it my love slave."

After the organism, Pricilla released Diana and laid between amazon and former henchwench. "Pleasure me."

Blond and brunette worked covered their Mistress with hands tounges and her slave Amazon speed her legs so Pricilla could munch on her muff.

Diana felt relaxed in the submissive position. Although she allowed Batman to be her Dom no woman had been able to satisfy her lesbian submissive urges till now.

"Any possibilities?" Pricilla asked the next day.

"Dick mentioned that Lady Vic refused the contract on you. He is flying back with her to discuss options."

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers