Diana: Restrung

Story Info
A man gets what he wishes for...
1.2k words
3.29
11.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her squirm as he slowly inserted the cold katana into her. He could feel her warmth and pleasure at what he was doing as he moved it slowly out again, never going in too far. She screamed in pleasure and he smiled before the illusion broke. He sighed at the loud beeping sound behind him. Grabbing the large spatula and opened the oven.

He pulled out two sandwiches and starting to wrap them. He called out the names and handed them to the couple in front of him. Looking at the clock, he sighed. This couple had come in a few minutes before 8 and he knew that now he wouldn't be able to leave until 9. After they left he sighed and began to close, forgetting to turn off the open sign.

While he was in the back washing the dishes from that night he heard a sound up front. Shrugging, he went back to his work. A few moments later someone sneezed. He sighed, getting angrier by the moment as he went up front to see what was causing the noise.

Upon coming out on frontline he saw a gorgeous woman with long blue hair and silver eyes. He wondered if maybe he wasn't tripping harder on the weed than normal, because he had never seen anyone that beautiful.

"Can I help you?" He asked her putting on a pair of gloves, though normally he would kick them out since he was technically closed.

She spent a moment as she read the menu; he took the time to ogle her body. Though the first thing he had noticed was the long blue hair and silver eyes, she was wearing a red corset with black ties that was so tight he could have spanned her waist with one hand. Unfortunately for him, due to the height of his counter his view was cut off at her waist. She cleared her throat and he came back to the present tilting the hoods off the coolers.

"I would like a vegetarian on white bread with everything and cold," she said in a voice that made him think of long nights, and even longer days.

"Of course is there anything else you need?" He asked as he wrapped her sandwich. "Well actually, there is," she responded smiling. He looked up surprised, "How else can I help you tonight miss?"

She looked up and pulled her hair back from her face in an innocently erotic manner. "I was wondering what you would do if you were granted one wish."

"I would wish to have you to myself for one day," he said smiling looking her over again. She smiles, "One day perhaps," she walks over and pays for her sandwich before sauntering out the door.

He watched as she left and saw that she was wearing black leather pants tucked into knee high boots. He thought about her the rest of the night as he finished closing.

***

The woman walked into her room and looked at the sphere in the room. It had a girl covered in blood on it and she smiled.

"Unfortunately, it does not appear that I can remain a bystander this time. I shall have to be very careful so that this does not turn against me," she said as she sat down in her swivel chair. She slowed her breathing and her pulse gathering energy together before she intoned:

Lust is tarnished it is true,
But I regret ever laying eyes on you,
For this you will bid the earth Adieu.

So to protect me from this,
Your lust and your bliss,
Your shape I will dismiss.

She turned to her sphere and watched the young man named Alex.

"It will be better for you to have a month before you find me I think," she said before lying down and going to sleep.

***

Alex's thoughts were filled with a woman he swore he imagined, after all who else had heard of someone who had silver eyes? He was aware of contacts, of course, but they surely didn't look like contacts to him. He looked for her everywhere, he saw her nightly in his dreams. He wanted her. If he ever saw her again he didn't think he would be able to control himself.

After working the lunch shift he grabbed his gym bag from the back and got in his car heading for the local gym to work out. When he arrived he changed into shorts and a white wife-beater and walked around the facility looking for a free room in which to practice his boxing in.

After a few minutes, he thought he found an empty room. Upon entering, he saw that there was indeed a woman occupying the room, as he turns to leave she looks up from her yoga pose and he catches the glint of silver from her eyes.

"You!" He said looking at her in greater detail. She was just as he remembered her, with exception of the change of clothes. Today she was wearing a black sports bra and shorts. Her hair was in a French braid down her back from where she was kneeling.

She raised an eyebrow at the inspection he was giving her, "Can I help you, sir?"

He stared for a moment longer before he moved forward. When she saw this movement she fluidly stood up and backed away from him.

"I won't harm you, come here," he said as calmly as he could, his blood seemed to be boiling as he became rock-hard in her presence.

"I highly doubt that, sir," she says as she runs into the ballet pole and curses.

He took that as a moment of weakness and grabbed her by the hair pulling her roughly to the floor. He took the tape he uses for his boxing gloves and tied her hands behind her back before dropping her back on the floor. He ripped her clothing from her then got up and locked the door to the room, as she should have originally.

While he is occupied with locking the door she moves against a wall and attempts to stand. When he turned around and saw her attempting to stand, he walked back over and back hands her, knocking her on her face and causing blood to drip from her nose.

He flipped her over and grabbed her breasts painfully twisting her nipples and removing his shorts at the same time. He looked her over and became harder. "You have taunted and teased me in my dreams for a month. Now you will pay for making me think I imagined you."

She watched as he slammed into her trying to throw him off of her, but having no luck as her arms were pinned behind her. He pounded her long and hard causing her to hit the wall. She let him think she was tolerating this treatment until he became to cum inside her.

At that moment he started to shrink, and he gave her a look of horror. "Now you can go on a cat and mouse chase. I hope you have fun," she says wickedly before she puts on a spare pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

After she leaves he sees a cat walk in the room, and he attempts a scream as he runs, but it comes out as a squeak. His legs tire quickly and he sees his sudden death in the shape of a cat's maw.