Diana Triumphant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

She returned to her bedroom and lay on the bed wondering at the intensity of her feelings. She knew now, finally, why her father kept her at bay. He loved her and his love had turned into a physical desire for her, and she had responded to that desire.

We might wonder what might have happened if she had comprehended that time she had stood before Michael in her panties and bras, but that had been an act of innocence on her part, and she had not understood his reaction to her near naked body.

Now she had to endure the agony that Michael had undergone when he realised he desired his own daughter.

"Suppose he imagines himself in love with this woman," she thought. "That will drive him even farther away from me. She will take the place in his life that I should have. She will hate me because I love him so much, and because, even as he tries to drive me away, he loves me. She will know that because women always know."

Diana laid her plans. She was not named after the goddess of child birth, witchcraft and hunting for nothing. She would not allow her father to be seduced by some woman bent only on taking him away from her.

"He belongs to me," she told herself repeatedly.

Later that evening she heard his car pull into the drive. She left her bedroom and went to greet him.

"Have you had a good day, daddy?"

"Yes darling, very busy but satisfying."

She went to him and kissed him, but he fended her off. "I've brought some work home with me," he said, "I'd better get on with it."

He left her and she thought, "Yes, you've had a very satisfying day, daddy, but not as satisfying as the future you shall have."

She thought long and hard.

Diana the huntress was now aroused. Although Michael did not know it, he was being stalked by that most predatory of creatures, a woman passionately in love.

Diana the leader among witches considered the spell she would weave. Her most potent spell was her body – her young firm and desirable body. She now knew for sure that her father had already fallen under that spell, but he was resisting; she would make the spell even more potent.

Diana the goddess of fertility; yes, she would use that as well; use it to bind him to her; use it to give him what he had so longed for, and what in her was also a deep yearning. She would give him children. His seed would fertilise her.

Inexperienced as she was in the final act of love, she had like many women a deep instinct for the ways of luring a man. She had read, she had seen pictures, and she had experienced Reginald.

Diana stalked Michael with infinite patience. "Better to get him in the end than frighten him off by too sudden a leap," she decided.

As part of her pursuit she let Michael see her in dishabille as often as possible. Panties and bras, a bikini, her most diaphanous nighties; she took every opportunity to be close to him, and even though he might fend her off she was not discouraged. She knew that in the end he would either have to separate from her completely – perhaps kick her out of the house which she knew he would never do – or finally succumb.

She knew that incest was publicly abhorred, but she didn't care. She knew about her father's moral attitude where such things were concerned, but she would overcome.

She watched him carefully. She could see the mixture of confusion and desire in his eyes whenever she appeared before him scantily clad. She could feel the faint tremor whenever she drew close and touched him.

Chance often plays a part in helping us reach our goals. How long Diana the huntress might have had to stalk him; how long she might have had to weave her spell, we shall never know, because the goddess Fortuna, also a goddess of fertility, came to her aid.

A hot summer day; Diana came home from university. Her father should have been at home, but although his car was in the drive he was nowhere to be found. Having taken a look around for him Diana gave up.

She put on her bikini. Half way down the back garden was a brush fence with a gate leading to a small orchard and a swimming pool. Diana crossed the lawn and opened the gate.

She had expected to see no one, but there was her father. He was lying under the apricot tree, stretched out on a large old air mattress.

The sight of him lying there brought a lump to Diana's throat. That was the very mattress and tree where they had lain after her father had given her swimming lessons when she was little. There they had hugged and played silly games and laughed together.

The memory of those days brought tears to Diana's eyes, but the huntress was still alert. Now her bow was drawn, the arrow aimed.

Michael was asleep, dozing in the heat of afternoon under the shade of the tree. Like Diana he had decided to take a swim to cool off. He was wearing bathers that were as scanty as Diana's bikini.

As she looked at him she saw he had an erection. The head of his penis had pushed up from the confines of his bathers, and she could see glistening on it some sticky fluid.

As he slept he must have dreamed, and the dream was drawing soft moans from him and he moved restlessly.

"What is he dreaming of," Diana wondered. "Is he dreaming of me? Now, in the vulnerability of sleep when his guard is down, is he making love with me, free at last from the restraints of wakefulness?"

She knew that this was her moment. It was an opportunity that might not arise again for a long time. She moved quietly to his side and knelt. Carefully, trying not to wake him, she gently pulled down his bathers. Released from its confines his penis stood up.

She touched the long, light brown shaft. It was hard, and she thought she could feel it throbbing. As she lightly ran her fingers along it. He moaned.

Touching purple head she felt the viscous fluid that oozed from his urethra, then bent to kiss the very tip of his manhood it. He moaned again.

Remembering Reginald, Diana started to masturbate Michael slowly and softly, watching the pre-cum start to flow more vigorously. Michael, under her ministrations, was now sighing and groaning repeatedly.

She speeded up her stroking and suddenly her father's eyes opened.

"Ah...ah...what are you do..."

"Hush daddy, you can't fight me any longer, I won't let you."

"Diana...darling...no...no..."

"Yes daddy, we've frustrated each other too long and one day it will happen or we shall part for good."

Diana rose and took off her bikini to stand for a moment naked before him.

Michael lay as if mesmerised by her as she sat astride him and slowly lowered her self onto his penis.

He made a move as if to push her away, but it was too late; he had entered her, and at the touch of her warm, moist, young vagina, he was lost.

"There daddy, this is what we both want."

"Darling...darling...my beautiful girl..."

"I love you daddy and I know you love me."

She started to move up and down on him.

"Daddy...oh daddy...it's...beautiful...is it...is it beautiful for you?"

Michael was beyond words. He was close to ejaculating. He seized her hips and started to pull her down hard on him.

"Daddy...daddy...something...something's happening...I'm going to...oh daddy...ah...ah...oh...ha...daddy...naaeow..."

Shaken by the violence of her orgasm she was beating on him fiercely and deliberately. She heard him cry out, and then his sperm burst into her.

As her climax engulfed her in glorious agony and amid her cries of ecstasy, there welled up in her words of triumph; "Oh God...oh...mine...mine...ah...oh...mine..."

As his penis slacked within her she continued to move over him with little flipping movements, sobbing.

"Daddy...daddy...I love you...I need you...daddy..."

Then it was over. Diana relaxed, leaning over Michael so that her firm breasts pressed against his chest. She pressed her moist lips to his, and then his eyes and face as she stroked his hair.

"Daddy, I love you, I love you... I want to give you babies daddy, lots of lovely babies and then you'll never leave me...never push me away again...you won't will you daddy because your mine now."

"No my darling, I'll never leave you or push you away."

"Oh daddy, you love me, I know you do."

He had succumbed to her spell and knew that even if he wanted to he could never escape her now.

"Yes, my darling, my sweet one, I love you, I've always loved you."

Diana thought, "Yes, I have him, he'll never escape me now."

They lay long together in silence, each rejoicing in the new foundation of their love, still locked together at the genitals as if they would never separate.

They were at the beginning of a love voyage that would last them their lifetimes. It would involve many explorations in the art of sensual love; it would bring babies into life and much joy.

Their bond was physical – sensual – but it was spiritual as well, as all true love is, and, I suspect, their bond was more spiritual than Prudence's and Arnold's was ever likely to be.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers
12