Diana's Changing Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
937 Followers

"Holly, you're SO lame. That's the whole idea. It makes the most of your boobs and your nipples poke out to make it appear you're not wearing a bra. Go on, try it."

Reluctantly Holly removed her blouse and bra, and dragged the peep-hole into the VCR. The photo department had waved their magic so that Holly's nipples showed through.

"Hmmm, that looks OK but your nips are kinda flat," remarked Diana. "Here."

Although Terry couldn't see what was on the screen, he could see Diana reach from behind Holly to run her palms over Holly's nipples.

"Hey," said Holly, pulling away.

"Oh shush little baby, you know you like it."

Holly didn't reply. The bass beat of the music carried messages of sexual excitement that Holly couldn't possibly recognise, but her subconscious could. It also translated hidden, spoken words of relaxation. Once the two hidden persuaders coaxed her brain into complying, well, Holly had no defence.

Terry knew from his daughter's body language that the messages were working. All Holly knew was that for every second that elapsed, Diana's touch was becoming more and more arousing.

"Mmmm," was the only noise that now escaped Holly's lips. Her second lips made no noise at all, as the moisture gently gathered there. She didn't think; she didn't need to. Her thought factory was making the rules, breaking the rules and, eventually, tearing up the rule book.

"See, I told you," advised Diana, who had her own set of rules. Was it wrong to make shivers of delight ripple through her best friend's body? Did it matter? Of course not. Any pleasure which her nimble fingers could impart became a duty, a bounden duty. She OWED it to her friend and she would share freely any pleasure which she could give. Terry's hidden messages were offering up secret messages to Diana's own brain. She had little choice but to obey.

By now, Terry's sperm rocket was standing proudly to attention outside of his pants zipper. It was ever alert to such entertainment but needed its bulbous tip given a little polish to demonstrate its own special pleasure.Terry's thumb and two fingers were eagerly supplying the tender manipulations it needed, aided by the lubrication it freely supplied.

Holly now sat without any complaint whatsoever. Diana was now supplying a shoulder rub, an expertly executed massage which her daddy had taught her. Her fingers and thumbs instinctively massaged Holly's neck and shoulders as Holly succumbed to more and more relaxing commands newly supplied by her daddy, through a headset microphone at just below the volume needed to consciously hear it.

"This feels so good," thought Holly. Her shoulders and arms often ached from carrying laden plates to the hungry diners in the restaurant. The shoulder rub eased any discomfort and was relaxing, adding to the unheard commands streaming from the laptop speakers.

Diana, too, was showing signs of the subliminal commands being fired at her own brain. Little by little the two girls would become deeply hypnotised into becoming submissive and dominant. Once satisfied that the two girls were now completely under his command, Terry left his office to join them. He sat down on the comfortable chair in Holly's room. Neither girl knew he was there.

Terry smiled. Months of patient research, chats with helpful guys in forums, practice with his own wife and viewing results, remotely, with unsuspecting customers and Terry had all he needed to reach his primary goal.

"Terry, I'm going out to see Fiona," Rachel called up the stairway. That was another post-hypnotic response. Fiona could talk all night, and often did. If Terry ever bothered to compile a fuck list, Fiona would come about 10th. Without the incessant yacking she would easily be 3rd.

"OK, see you later," he replied. Hopefully a lot later.

The two girls needed only minimal instructions to undress and pleasure each other. Diana, as nominated dominant, took the main role. With a very willing Holly laid on her bed, Diana began to torment her senses.

To be honest Terry didn't think my intervention was needed; Diana had her own ideas. It started, as it often does, with a kiss. The kisses went further: on Holly's forehead, nose, chin, neck, nipples and breasts. Holly was remarkably quiet, with just the occasional 'Yes'. Unexpectedly Diana didn't continue the kisses, but she turned Holly around on to her tummy. Diana's fingers nimbly kneaded then stroked, combining her massage skills with the lightest of touches.

Just before Terry expected Holly to be turned over again, Diana gently eased open Holly's butt cheeks, exposing the puckered hole. Instead of penetrating her, Diana merely tickled around the opening as if gauging Holly's response, lightly scratching that most sensitive area before moving on.

Bit by bit Holly was being brought to a climax. With Diana partly blocking his view Terry moved from his chair, only to clumsily knock a large book off a shelf. The sudden noise rapidly broke the trance of both girls and, looking towards the source of the noise, they soon spotted Terry.

"What the fuck ...?" asked Diana.

"S-s-s-sorry girls," he stammered, "You were very quiet and I wondered if you'd dropped off to sleep or something."

"Whatever." continued Diana, "So you thought you could have a fucking good perv at us."

"I'm sorry, really," Terry grabbed at a lame excuse. "I guess I got a bit curious ... curious about two girls just enjoying themselves, like any man would."

"Liar. You just fucking want to watch," snapped Diana.

"Do you enjoy wearing the clothes I got you at barely wholesale price?" Terry snapped back. "Wouldn't the hundred quid I saved you buy a ringside seat?"

Holly just lay there, mouth open, awed by the sudden anger. Diana just looked at the size of my fucking machine.

"OK, OK, you can watch. On condition though that you don't waste that useful equipment by jacking off."

"Hey you two, quit arguing. Are you gonna make me cum, Diana, or not? I'm still as horny as hell."

It didn't take Diana long to decide; the spring of sexual tension inside her was not going to break or unwind on its own. The subliminals had provided the winding key, though Diana needed very little winding. Whether for Terry's benefit or not Holly was now laid on her back, legs clamped loosely around Diana's neck. If sexual energy were steam, it would be hissing out of Holly's ears like a boiling kettle.

"Oh yes, Diana, just there." As if Diana needed any guiding! Her tongue was ferociously lapping at Holly's clit when, awkwardly or cautiously ... Terry didn't know which ... Diana's finger returned to just breach Holly's butt hole, just a tiny little prod and it was inside.

If Holly objected then it wasn't apparent. What did happen was that within seconds of the combined lick and prod, Holly sailed over the point of no return. This seemed to just encourage Diana, for her finger prodded a little harder. Her tongue never relented either,

"Ohhhh, ohhhh, ohmygod, were the sole words that escaped Holly's lips as she had probably her biggest, most intense orgasm ever. All her muscles seemed to clench as the waves passed through her, never subsiding for, it seemed, a whole minute before her body finally relaxed.

"OK, Mr smart-fucking-snooper." said Diana, as if still angry at Terry's intrusion. "I'm as horny as hell so make yourself useful. Either you make me cum at least 3 times or I tell Rachel."

Terry was in shock as 12 months of guilt suddenly bombarded his mind. Hell, it could all come out; his dubious programming skills, his snooping, his career, his marriage. Fuck, fuck, fuck. That is, until Diana's voice softened a bit.

"First off, snooper guy, you can lick me out, and I mean SLOWLY. Second, you can fuck me with that oversized cannon in your pants and thirdly, hmmm, let me think, thirdly I'll tell you later."

"OK, I'll do it, but not in front of Holly."

"Why not? Hey, Holly, did you ever watch a porn movie."

Holly hesitated, "A couple of times with my boyfriend."

"And you fucked afterwards?"

Holly blushed, then nodded.

"So here's your live porn movie. I'm sure daddy will fuck you afterwards, or, if he hasn't got any strength left after I've finished with him I'm sure you can find a vibrator." Holly blushed again; her rampant rabbit was kept well hidden.

Terry was sure that if Diana gripped her legs around his neck any harder he would pass out. It didn't happen.

"There, there, oh yes, just there."

Terry had just grown accustomed to the perfect smoothness of Diana's pubis. Even with his tongue sliding down her lips, the tip of his tongue invading the valley - a valley so perfect she could have been a top model - and sliding slowly down to that central spot of her sexuality. Terry had only to touch the swollen nub briefly with his tongue and Diana writhed with delight, causing a few moments pain as she involuntarily squeezed his neck between her thighs.

"For fuck's sake Diana, ease off. I can't breathe."

The scent, the womanly scent, the heavenly musky, slightly pissy, deeply aromatic scent of pure pussy filled his head. His brain sent pulse after pulse of messages. He was hard, very hard, and Holly seemed spellbound by the hardness and thickness of it. He shifted his position to make himself more comfortable and he could hear Holly sigh. Unseen by daddy her fingers intended making herself cum just one more time.

It took very little time at all before Diana shouted a full torrent of expletives. Terry had to force her thighs apart with his hands as she reached the peak of a very noisy orgasm.

"OK, snooper man," she breathlessly admitted, "You passed part one ... now there's part two." Within moments her powerful legs were locked around him in perfect position for him to fuck her deeply. Relaxing her grip she allowed him to slowly rock inside her, his fullness something she'd never experienced before.

Diana was so used to daddy ass-fucking her that her vaginal muscles were relatively tight. Between her tightness and Terry's fullness both were experiencing the fuck of a lifetime. Diana's pleasure climaxed just as the pulses of cum were being fired inside her.

There was a long squeal of pleasure from Holly. Terry had momentarily forgotten her.

"Holly," said her breathless friend. "Your daddy's equipment seems to have deflated. Fix it, I need him hard again."

'Bossy cow,' thought Terry. 'But Holly's soon taken notice.'

For just a few minutes Holly, not wanting to be left out of the action, coaxed her daddy back to battle standards with some neat, if slightly inexperienced, oral gymnastics. She didn't seem to mind that her daddy's cum gun was already coated with her friend's juices. This girl would soon be a fellatelist of the highest standard (in Britain it's known as a BAFTA - British Award for Fellatio and Tongue Arts).

Terry just wasn't ready for Diana's third request. You maybe guessed it, Terry didn't. Diana had one hole left, and with her own daddy's help she was well trained to use it.

It took Terry a minute or two to find a half-empty tube of KY and a well hidden 'in case of emergency' condom - always in his pocket for the annual office Christmas party. Without those Terry would have not accepted the request. By this time his cock had deflated again and Holly felt honoured to re-prepare her daddy for the task ahead.

It was the tightness of the rear entry that surprised both Diana and Terry.

"Gently," said Diana, not used to a family-sized solid sausage trying to force its way in. "Use more lube and don't push so hard."

With Diana's experience and a softly, gently approach, Terry was fully inside her.

"My clit," she breathed, "Heavens, don't you know anything?"

Terry was being gripped as he'd never been gripped before. Given a choice he wouldn't have gone there at all, but the choice was with Diana. Slowly he got the hang of it and after a slow start, for a first attempt, he was really enjoying it. Diana too - at times it almost felt as if she was going to rip inside but her clit was on fire. A few minutes more and her third climax was well worth the initial pain. Terry shot what was left of his cum reserve into the out-of-date condom and he made a mental note to pick up a three pack well before Christmas. If Diana had the choice he would need the three pack well before.

So Diana was finally satisfied but Holly, poor thing, had only her fingers up to now to please herself. She had no intention though of letting her daddy 'up there' and Terry simply couldn't manage it anyway. The solution was simple, she had kissed a few girls along the years and had quite enjoyed it. Diana was an expert kisser, occasionally breaking off to suck Holly's nipples whilst her daddy used his tongue on her clit. A milder, less noisy cum ensured that all three were happy.

Terry simply hadn't noticed that the time had passed so quickly. Holly hadn't noticed that, although the screensaver had kicked in long ago, her laptop was still switched on. When Terry had checked his own laptop, the surveillance mode had captured much of the threesome's fun. It would be a long time before he'd consider deleting the saved video which of course he needed 'for training purposes'. In addition, he told himself that one should always keep family memories to treasure later.

Satisfied, dressed and back downstairs the three were enjoying well earned cans of ice cold lager when Rachel returned. She had enjoyed her evening gossiping with Fiona and vowed to repeat the evening more often. Terry's evening fun hadn't already finished, as he found out when he drove Diana back home.

grumpyg
grumpyg
937 Followers