Diana's Dark Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
Diana's little group recruits another couple.
1.9k words
4.57
28.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
342 Followers

We sat around before lunch that Sunday, Talia, Jack and myself, in their trim house, having a pleasant drink, awaiting the arrival of our - their- guests, my neighbours, Val and Mark, whom they had invited to lunch.

I was wearing the original 'little black dress,' but it was a silk one, very short, with a modestly high neckline. My nipples poked at the plain black silk in what I thought was an alluring way, and my unfettered breasts jiggled when I walked.

Talia had, deliberately, I was sure, chosen to wear a backless cotton print sundress with a halter neck, which showed the stripes from the caning she had had me give her the night before. I asked her if they were sore, and she looked at me with her almond eyes in a way she had I found difficulty in reading. Then she came and kissed me, lingeringly, letting my tongue dart into her mouth, so that she could savour the feel of my silver stud, while she let her hand drift lightly over my hardening nipples.

We broke off as the doorbell rang. It was Val and Mark, the latter in a cool pair of cream chinos and a striped shirt, and Val, clearly making an effort to compete in some way, wearing an almost transparent apricot organdie blouse, through which her sharp, almost adolescent-looking breasts were the very visible objects of her obvious self-consciousness. She crossed her arms across them as soon as she had been introduced, causing Talia to admonish her, 'Don't cover yourself up, darling,' she said, 'you're beautiful!'

Val seemed as if she didn't know where to look, and I took in the rest of her. She had worn a miniskirt, but it was too tight for our tastes - my flatmate Laura and I had discussed this, and decided that short skirts had to be loose and allow access - we were in agreement with 'O' on this. She had done her best, though, and had done well with her shoes, I thought, wearing four inch stilettos, which enhanced her pretty legs.

We all sat down to drinks, and Talia must have been thinking along the same lines as myself, because she started talking about clothes, and complemented Val on her blouse, then asked her if she always went without a bra.

'No,' she said, 'but I've noticed that you do, and - well, I'd like to be like you, I think.'

'We don't wear any underwear,' I said, 'unless you count a garter belt sometimes.'

'Don't forget the corsets,' reminded Talia.

'There's that,' I conceded, and Val looked a bit puzzled. I continued, 'Some of us are into restraint, and like to wear tight corsets sometimes - things like that.'

'But you don't wear panties?' asked Val.

'No.'

'With skirts that short?' She pointed to the dresses Talia and I wore, and I flipped back the hem of my dress just enough for her to glimpse my shaven mound.

'Wow,' she said, and Mark, who had been enjoying the conversation, was now breathing a little more rapidly. He was sitting next to me on the sofa, and I couldn't resist letting my hand rest gently against his thigh, as if by accident.

'I couldn't help noticing you shave,' said Val.

'We all do,' said Talia, as if she was talking about dozens of people, and not just three of us, 'it's much sexier.'

'I should like to shave as well,' said Val, 'would you like that, Mark?'

'Sure,' said her husband, currently more interested in brushing against my thigh.

'Come on then,' said Talia, 'Jack's the expert, let's go to the bathroom, shall we?'

She stood up, and led Val off out of the room and up the stairs, with Jack trailing behind, leaving Mark and myself on the sofa.

Mark pulled my face around to his and kissed me hard, and I opened my lips, letting him probe with his tongue, as a hand cupped my breasts through the silk of my dress. He was gasping with desire, and his hand went straight down from my tits to the hem of my skirt, whose flimsiness offered no resistance. His fingers were at my slit in seconds, parting my lips and thrusting into the moist depths of my cunt. I opened my legs in response to his probing, and, at the same time, felt for his erection, which must have been painfully constricted within his tight trousers. I unzipped him, and released what I saw was a magnificent weapon, quite out of proportion to his smallish stature. I couldn't resist taking him in my lips immediately, and had no sooner taken the precum from his tip, and allowed him to plunge his huge shaft deep into my throat, than he shuddered convulsively, and came, in huge, thick, hot spurts, which wracked his whole body.

When I had swallowed it all, licked him clean, and zipped him up again, he apologised to me for his indecent haste, but I told him I found it flattering, and said that no doubt we should make up for it some time soon. I meant it, as his cock was going to be worth waiting for.

The other three came back downstairs, laughing, and Val sat down next to her husband, whilst Talia and Jack headed for the kitchen. As they did so, Talia looked over her shoulder and said, 'Come and give us a hand, Diana, will you?'

I joined them in their quite spacious kitchen, and said, 'Well, how did that go?'

'OK,' she replied, 'we both wanted to fuck her, I think,' Jack was nodding emphatically, 'but all she can talk about are my stripes. She's a real submissive, I think.'

'We should be able to oblige her,' I ventured.

'What about you, anyway?' asked Talia, 'shag him, did you?'

'How crude can you get?' I joked, 'no. He's a sharpshooter, if you know what I mean. But boy, what a cock!'

'Poor you,' said Talia, and Jack looked as if he only half understood the conversation.

'After lunch,' she went on, 'we might be able to introduce Val to some of the practices she would enjoy, eh?'

'Sounds good to me,' said Jack, who I knew had taken a fancy to the vivacious little brunette.

We had a cold lunch, consisting of several imaginative dishes Talia had prepared, and all sat around talking happily, but the conversation was never far away from sex, and Val and Mark were curious about the lifestyle our loose group enjoyed, particularly where the aspects of punishment and bondage came into it. We talked around the subject a lot, without actually being very specific, until I decided it was time to be a bit more direct.

'Val,' I said, 'you've shown a lot of interest in our lifestyle, and you've been shaved. Talia says you have looked at her marks. Let me ask you something. Would you like to be whipped?'

She looked at once startled and excited, and blurted out, 'Oh yes!'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes, I'm sure.'

'You know it hurts?'

'I suppose so.'

'It hurts a lot. And you still want to be whipped?' I needed to be sure it was what she wanted.

'Yes.'

Jack stood up and walked over to one wall, drawing back a blue curtain, which revealed a wooden St. Andrew's cross, set into the plasterwork, ringbolts in its extremities, carabiners dangling from them.

'See,' he said, ' we are well prepared.'

Talia now stood and extended a hand to Val, then led her upstairs, saying, 'Come on, I'll get you ready, darling.'

I busied myself clearing the table, and was helped by a jumpy Mark, whose nervousness I helped dispel with a lingering kiss.

Jack was rearranging sofas and chairs, and soon Talia preceded Val back into the room. She had stripped Val and dressed her in a long black transparent negligee, tied at the waist with a cord. She had leather bonds at her wrists and ankles, into each of which was let a metal ring, and she wore a leather collar.

'I think she should be gagged,' said Jack, 'it's Sunday.'

'I'm afraid so,' said Talia, 'the neighbours, you know.' She produced a strip of material, and, forcing the girl's tongue back, gagged her and tied it around the back of her head.

Then she stripped off the negligee, and we all admired her nakedness before she was spread-eagled against the cross, facing the wall, her wrists and ankles clipped to the rings.

'Who's going to whip her?' asked Talia.

'Why not you?' I suggested.

In answer, Jack handed her a riding crop, and she walked up behind Val, asking, 'Are you sure you want this, Val?'

Unable to speak, Val nodded, and Talia ran a hand through her newly shaven slit. As if to confirm her desire, she was soaking, juices running down the insides of her thighs.

Needing no further invitation, Talia stepped back and the sound of the crop flying through the air was a soft 'whoosh' - then a stinging 'crack' as it fell on Val's unmarked, tender young skin. She writhed in agony as first one blow then another rained on her back, each one lower than the last, raising red welts in a pretty pattern.

She screamed silently against the restraining gag, and bucked and heaved as pain and ecstasy mingled, and when Talia thrust a hand roughly into her open cunt, she knew beyond doubt that Val had had an almighty orgasm whilst being whipped.

She was taken down, with Jack's help. There were two sofas, and on the larger of the two, I was sat with Mark and now Talia, whilst Jack took the weak-kneed and sore-backed Val to the other to tend her wounds and comfort her.

Mark was enormously aroused by the sight of his wife being so cruelly whipped, and Talia could hardly wait to release his erection, now that I had told her about his cock.

She had him in her hands - both hands - almost before she had sat down.

'My,' she said, 'what a big boy!'

He had already been playing with my pussy before she arrived, and I now pulled his head down, so that he could lick the length of my crack, whilst Talia took his prodigious length deep into her throat. He flicked at my clit with his tongue, and I felt an instant orgasm welling up, and abandoned myself to it, closing my eyes. When I surfaced, I saw that Jack was buried up to his balls in Val's sopping cunt, she kneeling on the floor, he behind her, as she growled animal growls again and again.

I knew then I needed a prick inside me, and now! Grabbing Mark by the hair, I said, 'Sorry, Talia, my turn,' and pulled him across to me. Talia, darling that she was, helped guide his mighty tool home, into my waiting fuckhole, where I gripped him and released him with my cunt-muscles in a way my mother never taught me, driving him into a complete frenzy, until he shot his hot load of creamy spunk right into the very centre of my soul.

I apologised again to Talia, but she said she had cum just watching Mark and me, and that was after she had had an orgasm whilst whipping Val.

I went back to my flat that Sunday evening with Val and Mark, and was surprised to find Laura had visitors. She was having a drink with our other neighbours, Mandy and Trevor. We had obviously quite a bit to tell each other.

Calandria
Calandria
342 Followers