Diana's Dark Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly, infinitely slowly, pulled the hem of the gown up until it reached her panties, then hooked her thumbs into their waistband, and eased the flimsy garment down and off, letting the gown fall back into place. Then she suddenly dropped onto her knees, spreading them apart, and again slowly lifted the hem of her gown, until it was around her waist. Grabbing a cushion from the sofa, she put it under her head, then, pulling her gown roughly up to her waist, she reached behind her and parted her lovely round arse-cheeks with both hands, as widely as she could, thus opening her dark and obviously well-used arsehole for all to see. Her eyes took in the whole of the room, as if to make sure they were all looking – nobody could take their eyes off the spectacle!

But her husband now bent down and whispered something to her and she nodded, then her got up and took Louis to one side. Louis held out his hand to Mandy, she took it, and was helped to her feet.

'Where?' demanded Louis.

'Right here,' she replied, firmly, and Louis started to take off his belt, but she stopped him, putting a hand on his.

'No,' she said, 'I want to be whipped properly.'

Louis turned to Laura, 'What have you got upstairs?' he asked.

For an answer, she slipped out of the door, and returned, minutes later, with a carpet-bag, which she set down on the floor in front of Mandy. 'Take your pick,' she said.

Mandy chose a riding crop – one I knew well - and Louis took it from her, then told her to kneel in the middle of the floor, holding her long hair up above her shapely neck.

Her mouth was slightly open as she did so, her breath coming in shorter gasps than was normal, and I longed to check her pussy – I was sure she was dripping. Louis must have been reading my mind, because he said, 'Let's just see if you really want this, shall we?' and, crouching beside her, pushed his hand brusquely between her legs.

'Wet through,' he said, 'the slut's soaking.'

Then he stood back up, swished the crop through the air a couple of times, then brought it down hard across her white and tender back. She cried out as she felt the stinging lash, and Louis said, 'You only wanted this because it hurts, you slut, so don't let me hear you make a noise.'

Then he lashed her again, lower down this time, and a red welt appeared along the line of his stroke. She moaned quietly, and was choking back sobs by the time he had struck her four of five times.

'Can you take more?' he asked, and, as she nodded, and he turned his attention to her round arse-cheeks, I felt Trevor's breath on my neck, and his erection pressing into my own near-naked buttocks. His hands were cupping my tits through the loose thin silk of my dress, kneading my engorged nipples. I glanced around, and saw that Laura was sitting beside Mark on the sofa, his leaping cock in her hand, whilst Jack and Val were watching the whipping intently, his hand massaging her pussy for all he was worth. Of Gary and Talia there was no sign at all.

Trevor breathed in my ear, 'Diana, I want you, can we go and do it, like now?'

'OK,' I agreed, and taking him by the hand, led him to what I knew to be Mandy's spare bedroom, When we got through the door, the first thing we saw was that one of the pair of single beds was occupied by the naked forms of Talia and Gary, in a perfect '69' position, her legs spread wide, so that we could see the thin chain which snaked along beside her pussy, connecting her clitoris-hood with the silver chain around her waist. Gary's huge cock was deep into her throat. We stopped at the doorway, and were about to creep out again, when Gary, sensing our presence, despite his occupation with Talia, looked up, and said, 'Come in, you two, join the party!'

Trevor nodded, and sidling in, pulled me into the room, going straight for the zipper which encased me tightly into my skirt. In a trice he had me standing in just my stilettos, and I fell on him, tugging at his waistband. There was something very appealing about Trevor, with his owlish, student-type looks, but his erection was what I was after, and I gasped at his sheer length when I released it from his fly. He had a long, thin, circumcised tool – and I do mean long. Nowhere near as thick as Gary, who was currently plunging his weapon into my lovely friend Talia's wet cunt, he more than made up for it by sheer length, and I cradled it in both hands, then gently took the crown in my mouth, letting my tongue-stud play over it in a way I knew would drive him wild.

I was right. 'Diana,' he said, 'I have wanted you to do that to me since I first met you. But more than anything, I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you until you can't take any more.'

Showing a side of his character nobody could have suspected, he threw me down on to the bed, and plunged his huge, rampant length without warning straight into my moist cunt-hole, right to the neck of my womb. Although it was thin, the sheer length of it was hard to cope with at first, but I gripped him with my agile cunt-muscles, and gave him the added pleasure I knew he wanted as he drove in and out, slapping his balls against my arse as he reached the end of each mighty thrust. I moaned with the sheer joy of his fucking, but he was far from done, and, without leaving me, turned me over athletically, and kneeling behind me, shafted me whilst cupping and kneading my tits, a position I love. He took a hand off my breasts, and used it now to massage my clit, and an instant orgasm welled up within me. I came in a huge wave, shouting his name as I did so, and was dimly aware that Talia and Gary had now finished, and that Talia was kissing my lips, seeking my tongue-stud with her own snaking tongue, as Trevor continued his marathon pumping.

Now he turned me over again, and withdrew, to my disappointment. But just when I thought he was about to cum, he sought a new home for his prick, and such was his hardness and staying-power, that my still-tight arsehole presented no obstacle to him, even without lubrication. It hurt a lot as he forced his entry into the puckered hole of my anus, but I relaxed as his long thin member passed my sphincter, and he slowly started to drive in and out once more, knowing he couldn't take me too quickly. Pain and pleasure now merged, and Talia, turned around on the bed, letting me lick her dripping, so-recently fucked pussy, dwelling on her newly-placed, still-sore ring. She tasted wonderful, and having a dick in my arsehole was as much as I could ask. I came again, and could tell that Trevor was, at last, nearing his inevitable climax. Reaching around behind him, I rammed my long-nailed forefinger up his arsehole, and he cried out, stiffened, and fired his load of hot, creamy spunk, straight up into my bowels.

Gary, who, totally spent, had been sitting in an armchair watching the proceedings, said, 'I must be getting old, I think!'

We all went back in to the lounge, and the party started to wind down. After all, tomorrow was a working day.

12