Diana's Self-Liberation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reckoned that Thomas had seen enough to get him going. To delay soliciting him for another day or two would do no harm. It would probably be advantageous in fact, as he would have ample time to brood on what he had seen, and to dream of the prospect – apparently unattainable – that had almost been his. She would let him brood a little longer before trying to land him. Besides, she thought, the additional delay would feed her own excitement too.

So on the way to work she made small talk to him. To her satisfaction she noticed that he seemed a little less talkative even than usual. She made sure that her skirt remained reasonably high up her legs to keep him aware of them, and noticed him glancing at them briefly but repeatedly.

At last she stopped the car outside the office where he worked. He opened the door and swung his legs out.

"Bye, Mrs Barrett. Thanks."

"Bye Thomas. Didn't mean to embarrass you earlier. Anyway, see you tomorrow."

She pulled away, with her stomach fluttering and her heart beating fast.

12