Diana's Self-Liberation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped closer to him and raised her leg, resting her foot on his chair between his thighs. She saw his gaze fix on her knee and on her thigh, just inches from his face. A bead of perspiration adorned his brow.

"Well, Thomas, perhaps... PERHAPS... we could make a deal..."

She took his hand in hers and drew it over the top of her shoe and up and down its high heel, then over the top of her stockinged foot and up and down the outside of her leg. He groaned. The nylon of her stockings was smooth and warm, and her leg was firm to his touch.

"I AM indeed married, Thomas. But my husband has lost interest in me. I haven't been shagged in months. And here you are saying you'd be willing to do that very thing!"

To his delight she led his hand to her narrow knee. He caressed and stroked it through her soft, smooth stocking. He looked at her bright red nails and at her wedding ring once more.

"And as for you... you're in deep shit facing complaints from seven of your colleagues. I want sex but I am your boss. I'm offering you a lifeline. Screw me, your boss, and keep your eyes off your colleagues and you keep your job. But if you screw me, you treat me with respect. Disrespect me and you lose your job. Tell anyone else about having sex with me and I'll accuse you of sexual harassment and assault. You'll be out of here and get a crap reference for any other job -- possibly enhanced by a police caution. Deal?"

"Yes. Yes, Mrs Barrett."

"Sometimes I may choose to play the slut and urge you to do this or that to me. Sometimes I will be more strict and allow you to do one thing but not another. It will depend on my wishes -- and you will not overstep the mark or go beyond my boundaries. Do we still have a deal?"

He nodded vigorously. She reached down and tipped his head back a little, forcing him to look into her eyes over her glasses.

"Answer me! Hmmm?"

"Oh, yes, Mrs Barrett. We have a deal."

She stooped and kissed him deeply, urgently. He found her suspender and caressed it, the symbol of her provocativeness, He slid his hand to the back of her leg that was before him and stroked and fondled the back of her knee, her stockingtop, and the soft warm skin above it.

She took his other hand and led it to her breast.

"Squeeze Mrs Barrett's titty, then! You say you've been wanting to! Harder, yes, like thatttt!" she urged.

She gazed at his hand groping and mauling her orb, not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough nevertheless to be un-tender, ardent, urgent,

She straightened and pulled his head to her breasts. Her blouse had slid back partly across them and he nuzzled the warm silky satin.

"Kiss those tits! Kiss and suck your boss's mature, married tits for her!" she hissed, and gasped she felt his mouth sweeping across her tender flesh, tugging her nipples and drawing in a mouthful of breast to suck greedily and noisily.

"I give you permission to fondle my fanny through my thong -- but only THROUGH it..." she murmured.

Her mound bulged against the warm, flimsy fabric, and with a twinge of delight he found that her thong was damp. He resisted the urge to tug it aside, taking her lead, and following the role-play. She gasped again as he teased her puffy lips and ran the edge of his finger up and down her slit through her thong. He looked down at the gentle pumping movement of her shoed foot on his erection.

"Oh yesss!" she panted. "Now slide your fingers inside that slutty little thong and show Mrs Barrett what you can do. Don't be shy! Your boss is giving you permission!" she crooned.

Thomas stared at the red thong. He could see her labia and slit pressing against it. He dragged it aside and stared at the spellbinding sight. He stroked her shaved, pouting lips and rubbed them from side to side and in little circular motions, then he found her hard button and teased it with his fingertip.

"Stick a finger up my pussy, Thomas!" she urged, cradling his head to her breasts. He resumed sucking on them, savouring the feel of her fingers caressing his scalp. She shifted her position slightly and, digging her heel harder against the chair, rested the ball of her foot on his groin and pressed gently on it. He groaned. She felt a thrill of satisfaction.

She stepped away from him and removed her foot from his chair. Her skirt slid back into place, hiding her thong and her stockingtops, but still revealing an alluring amount of slender, black-stocking-clad thigh.

"Now show your boss your willy!" she commanded. Of all her quaint terms he found this the quaintest, and smiled as he stood up and unfastened his trousers. He pushed them part way down his thighs, and did the same with his boxers. His erection jutted out at about forty-five degrees, as if pointing in salute to her.

"Hmmm. Very nice. Quite long. And rather thick. And his mouth is watering..." she commented, looking down at his tip, coated with a thin film of pre-cum. "Now sit down again."

"Can.. can I..."

She made herself frown.

"No. You may do as your boss tells you, THAT'S what you may do for now. And I seem to think I told you to sit down," she added, trying to sound terse, though she was feeling weak at the knees and light headed.

Thomas sank back into his chair. He hoped she wouldn't be too domineering, but he let it go unchallenged for now. Then to his surprise she walked away from him and returned to her desk. The flicking of her skirt against the backs of her lean thighs grabbed his gaze again. His eyes followed the deliberate steps of her high, red stilettos. He glanced, too at the sensual movement of the back of her white blouse, still unbuttoned and hanging over the top of her skirt, alternately shimmering and shadowed as she walked.

She stood facing him behind the desk. Her satin blouse slid open curtain-like, but the view they gave was better than any curtain normally revealed. She looked at her watch and gave a slight grimace. Then she slid her blouse off her shoulders and he watched it glide down her slender arms. She tossed it over the back of her chair.

Then she hiked up her navy blue skirt, showing her black stockings and red suspenders.

From behind a couple of thick files she retrieved the condom she had placed there. She tossed it onto the desk and watched his expression, tense with anticipation as he saw what she had thrown.

Then she bent low over the desk and braced herself against it. He heart was pounding with relish at her slutty teasing, the role-play she was acting out, and her young lover's eager hunger for her.

Then, looking over her glasses and gazing into his young face, she raised her knee and rested it on the desk. She did the same -- slowly, to tease him and keep him guessing -- with her other knee, so that she was on all fours on the desk facing him. She pushed aside the telephone handset. And although the desk was not particularly wide, she thrilled that it was just wide enough to allow her to take a couple of crawling steps towards Thomas, who was still seated in the other office chair facing her.

She saw his eyes dilate with anticipation. She placed her hands on the arm of his chair and he stared at her face as it sank down to kiss his glistening tip. She chewed on it with her lips then she slowly sank her head, taking in his length. He felt her sucking on him, and watched her head bobbing rudely up and down. She slid one finger under his scrotum and rubbed one of his balls.

He cupped her breasts and leaned forward to tug her skirt up around her waist, gazing eagerly on her well pale, firm and nicely rounded bum cheeks. He caressed them and swept his hand up and down her bare, narrow back as she continued to suck and lick his erection. With his other hand he kneaded her breasts and tweaked her nipples.

She looked up into his face but her hand cupped his balls and squeezed them gently and rhythmically. She removed her glasses and placed them on the desk. Her big, brushed-back hair set her face off nicely.

"Your boss can be quite a slut sometimes, Thomas. I think you and I will have some fun, dirty times together. Just keep your eyes off the others and picture your boss kneeling over her desk sucking your hard young prick instead, hmmm?"

"Yes, Mrs Barrett," he groaned as she took his length in her mouth again. The rude sound was almost as arousing as the sensation, and he did not know how much longer he could last. Then she straightened up.

"I'm afraid we can't go all the way in here, Thomas. The cleaner will be round soon..." she shook her head in response to his concerned expression, indicating that this was not really the case.

"No, if we're going to fuck we'll have to go somewhere else..." she added, then after a short pause, "Ah, I know just the place!"

She slid onto the floor and stood up. He stood up, too, and pulled his trousers and boxers back up. She picked up the condom, unwrapped it, and pressed it into his right hand. Then she reached down and clasped her hand around his throbbing erection. He looked down at her red-painted nails and at her wedding ring. Still holding him there she guided him out of the office and along the corridor. She gently squeezed his hardness as they passed a few other doors -- he was too excited to count them. She paused outside another one.

It had a symbol on it. An outline of a man.

She giggled as the realisation broke on his face, and led him inside the gents' toilet. Her high heels clicked loudly on the floor, the sound amplified by the tiled walls. She glanced round, taking in the surroundings. Her nose wrinkled at the faint smell of stale urine, largely though not entirely masked by the blue chemical blocks in the urinals. She grinned at the seediness of her chosen venue. She stepped backwards and, tugged her skirt lewdly up to her waist.

"Get it out and get ready to fuck your wet willing boss, Thomas," she said softly. He continued to stare at her, fumbling with his trousers and boxers, as she dragged her thong down. She tossed it into one of the two washbasins. They were old-fashioned basins, supported by cast iron frames that were fixed to the floor.

She wriggled a little and eased herself so that she was sitting on one of the washbasins with her legs dangling down. She parted her slender thighs and he stared at his pink, inviting prize.

"Fuck me, Thomas. Fuck your nasty slut-boss, you office lecher! Give her the seeing-to she needs, and make her come!"

Thomas eased on the condom as she had taught him, making sure it fit snugly. He needed no more encouragement from her now. He entered her and immediately began to thrust hard and deep. She braced herself on the cold white china and locked her legs around his waist, clasping him tight. To her delight he began to knead her bum cheeks as he drove ever deeper, ever harder, ever faster. With her hands braced on the washbasin she thrust herself against him.

The seediness of doing it in the gents' toilet fuelled her arousal, and as Thomas ground into her she noticed again the faint but unmistakable smell of stale urine.

"Yes, Thomas! That's it! Fuck your bitch-boss. Yesss! Ohh yesss!"

Thomas blushed but she quite often liked him to call her names while having sex. It turned him on and made him feel bad at the same time, as he respected her and was fond of her.

But as he nuzzled her neck and looked down at the obscene sight of his manhood as it thrust in and out of her, he plucked up the courage again. Her eyes followed his to watch the rude in-and-out thrusts.

"Are you watching it go in and out of your boss's fanny, Thomas? Hmmm? It looks so rude, and it feels so good! Do it! Come in your boss's slutty pussy!" she urged.

"Like that, Mrs B, you naughty slut? Yeah? You... you might be the boss but you're really quite a slag aren't you, huh?" he grunted in her ear. She gave a little gasp.

"Yes I am a slag. Shoot it, Thomas! Shoot your load in your bitch-boss's fanny..."

He increased his pace and force, and they came quickly and almost simultaneously.

They remained like that for a few more moments, savouring each other's bodies and caressing and kissing each other. Then, chuckling and blushing with shock, Thomas went into the cubicle and brought back some toilet tissue. They cleaned up and Diana pulled her skirt back into place. But not her thong.

She picked it up and opened the toilet window. Although she was wearing stilettos she had to stand on tiptoe to see out of the narrow transom. To his shock she screwed her thong into a ball and tossed it out of the window. She did the same with the soiled condom. He realised that the toilet window was on the same side of the building as the window of the office where she worked, and that within a short distance of each other in the courtyard outside there were now two soiled condoms and a red thong.

Diana removed her makeup. Then, between them they checked -- twice -- that nothing was out of place that would betray their activities. Diana insisted that Thomas must head off into town and not return home for at least an hour. She had suggested he go to buy a pizza and eat it in the dining area there. His delay would also add credibility to the story he had told his parents about going to a works leaving do.

After he had gone she made a further two checks that everything was in its rightful place and that nothing untoward had been left behind. She had even written a chcklist in advance. Last of all she placed the mini cassette recorder in her bag with her secret recording of Thomas and her in the boss's office. She spent a little while removing her nail varnish.

As she set the intruder alarm and left the building, Diana felt a surge of squishy delight. Going into her boss's office and sitting facing the desk over which she had been taken would never be the same again. And from now on every time she walked past the gents' toilet it would be a reminder of her wanton behaviour.

She headed home, not much later than she normally did after working overtime, and well in advance of Thomas.

_________________________

Diana deliberately arrived a little later for work than normal the next day. The back door to the office had already been unlocked by a colleague, and she stepped inside. There were giggles and whispers in the kitchen, and she went in to make a cup of coffee. She could not have hoped for better timing.

"I mean -- not ONE condom, but TWO!" Rachel, a twenty-eight year old, cackled. "I mean -- is that rough, or what? I mean -- did she have sex with two blokes at the same time, or did she come behind the building twice to do it?" Another cackle of laughter broke out.

Diana smiled politely and enquired what the conversation was about. Sandra, the busty thirty-seven year old chipped in.

"Some slag left a few momentos behind last night. Right by the path from the pavement through the courtyard to the back door, too! She must have had sex behind the bushes opposite this window, where they wouldn't be seen from the pavement. Not just one condom, either! One was right by the path, and just a yard or two away there was another -- and a discarded thong! A right tarty tiny red number it was, too! I mean -- bloody hell! What a slag!"

Diana feigned shock as she made her drink. Then she grinned.

"It was me actually, Sandra," she said innocently. She was greeted by a stunned expression for a moment.

"Yes, I was bored and frustrated after finishing the reports last night. On my way to the car I saw a couple of young blokes and lured them here!"

Sandra laughed out loud and in the process accidentally spat some coffee onto the floor. Rachel burst out laughing, too.

"Good one, Diana, good one!" Rachel said. "'It was me, actually'!" she repeated, and laughed again at Diana's jovial, preposterous statement.

And all three of them laughed at the "joke", at the very outrageous and beyond-belief idea of Diana, of all people, acting in any sort of slutty way. Conservative Diana, respectable, dutiful wife Diana, the staid Diana who never even let her hair down at the office parties. It was indeed a surreal joke. Never in a million years would Diana engage in casual sex!

"If you only knew!" Diana thought with relish. "Not outside but right here in this building! Once over the boss's desk and once in the gents' loo!"

And as well as making her smile, it made her feel good to have a sordid secret. It was a secret unguessed even when she had hinted at it, a secret from her cheating husband, her colleagues, her family and even from her closest friends, a secret known only to herself and her naive young lover.

She knew how she was regarded, and the contrast between the prim and proper, conservative dutiful wife with the reality was delicious. She had set her sights on a twenty year old virgin neighbour, not for romance but for sex. She had seduced him and was engaging in regular sex with him behind her own house curtains after her husband head left for work or in a motel room hired for the purpose. And now she had done so in her workplace. Twice. Once over her boss's desk and once perched on a washbasin in the men's toilets.

Some days she arrived at work within half an hour of having sex. Other days she was clock-watching as the hours ticked away until her after-work rendezvous. And some colleagues almost pitied her for her quiet, staid lifestyle!

Moreover she had even recorded on tape two of her sexual encounters, and would listen to them from time to time when pleasuring herself. They reduced the need for imagination. She chuckled again to herself. It was almost unbearably squishy.

12