Diana's Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers

The goddess sat down next to Rebekah. "Look at me, child." Rebekah slowly lifted her gaze.

"Don't analyze it to death. They are meant for you. They have known for a long time that they were destined to be your mates. You three are pieces of the same whole. Without them, you will never be complete. And neither will they."

"So my best friends are destined to be my mates. You do realize that I may end up killing them one day?"

Diana laughed at her outspoken disciple.

"That you may, child." She sobered. "Now, go out there and put those young men out of their misery. Your mating is upon you. Don't deny your inner beast, Rebekah. She'll not thank you for it. In fact she's going to come out and play even if you try to fight her. So enjoy it!" With that the goddess vanished.

Rebekah rubbed a hand over her face. Wow! If Diana had been going for shock factor, she had out done herself this time.

Now, how did she go about seducing her best friends? Even if they were willing, she thought, it was going to be quite the task for her. She had never been with one man let alone two.

In fact every man that had even shown interest in her had been run off either by Dustin or Jason or both. Thinking back now, she had been plenty pissed the last time they had run off the guy she had been seeing. In fact she had decided that night after their date that she was tired of waiting. She had made up her mind that she was going to rid herself of her pesky virginity.

Jeff had seemed like a decent enough guy. Even though he hadn't made her body sing, she knew that he would take her up on her offer. It had been going well until she had arrived back at her apartment to find not only Jason sitting on her couch but his brother coming out of the kitchen with a huge bowl of popcorn. Jeff had left in a huff when he saw them. After he had angrily told her that he was into foursomes.

She had kicked both of them out and had refused to speak to either of them for several days. She smiled now in remembrance. They took their job as her best friends seriously. Would they take the job of being her mate as seriously?

Did it mean that they would end up moving in with her? She had so many things to resolve before she came to their bed or they came to hers.

* * * *

"Okay, boys. Lets get this out in the open." Rebekah said from the kitchen doorway. Jason and Dustin were both sitting at her small table with papers strewn around. She could smell the different kinds of Chinese food that they ordered.

"Hey, did you order me any sesame chicken?" she asked as she noticed the take out boxes on the counter.

"Of course." Jason replied as watched her riffle through the boxes on the counter. She poured some rice on a plate and covered it with the chicken. Taking a fork, she took a bite as she walked over to the table.

"Thanks," she mumbled around a mouth of rice. Sitting down, she looked at the papers and a map that covered the table.

"We were brain storming. Trying to figure out where that little bastard is hiding." Jason explained.

The medium that they had been looking for the last two weeks had been elusive. Every time they got a bead on the slimy little man, he disappeared. It was as if he had a goddess on his side that protected him. It was damn frustrating to say the least.

"Any suggestions? I could call in a couple of favors. Maybe Zanadu..." she started, referring to the leader of the local bike club.

"No!" Dustin said

"Not a chance in hell!" Jason growled.

"Chill, guys. It was just a suggestion. If you're that set against it then forget I suggested it." She shook her head as she continued to devour the delicious Chinese in front of her.

"We need to talk about tonight, Reba. Before it gets out of hand." Jason said as he gathered up the maps and their scrawled notes.

She sighed before looking from Jason to Dustin. She could see the desire and affection in both of their eyes. She felt her face redden.

"I do believe she is blushing." Dustin joked trying to lighten the mood.

"Brat," she muttered as she took her half finished plate of food and stuck it in the fridge. She felt heat along her back and knew that one of the brothers was behind her. But which one was it? The quiet one or the loud one?

"I'm sorry about earlier, Reba. I didn't mean to make it sound so crass. I've been on edge since I realized that your mating time was coming." Dustin's low voice whispered behind her shoulders.

Turning, she faced him. She could see that he was sorry. She could always tell with both of them when they were trying to lie to her. His apology was genuine.

"You're forgiven, Dustin. Just don't do it again, or I'll hand you your head on a platter. And it won't be the big one."

Dustin winced as he realized what she was referring to.

"Lets go into the living room, Reba and have our discussion." Jason took her by the hand and led her out of the kitchen.

Dustin followed closely behind after turning the lights off.

After settling on the love seat she watched as they settled down on the couch across from her. She waited as the silence grew between them.

"You know this ridiculous." She stood and walked over to the coffee table that was in front of the guys. Sitting down on it she took Jason's hand in her right hand and Dustin's in her left. Holding them both, she compared them. They both were wide and calloused from their jobs. She rubbed her thumb over each palm and listened the sharp intake of breath from Jason and the growl of pleasure that escaped Dustin's throat.

"Reba..." Jason whispered as he fought the urge to pull her into his lap.

"Relax. This doesn't have to be hard, guys. Let's just take it slow and easy. Thanks to you I'm still a virgin. Even after that last charade, I still haven't found the right one to offer it to. I guess that was the way it was meant to be." She sighed as she met Jason's eyes. He was watching her carefully. His green eyes shone clearly with his intent. She could see lust tempered with love. Dustin, on the other hand, had his eyes closed as he relished her touch. Two different men, so much alike but so different. She sure hoped she could keep pace with them. She was only one woman and inexperienced one at that.

"It is the only way, Princess. Our sole purpose is to love you. To be the strength that you rely on. We don't want to hurt you."

"I expect there to be some pain at first. I am a virgin, there is a barrier to deal with. I expect some blood to spill tonight. And unfortunately it won't be just mine."

"Really?" Jason looked intrigued.

"I don't expect my beast to be none to happy with my deflowering."

"Sounds kinky." Dustin chuckled as he brought her fingers to his lips. She moaned softly as he nipped the end of her fingers.

Not to be outdone by his brother, Jason brushed a kiss across her wrist. Was this how it was going to feel, she wondered.

Two sets of lips touching, two sets hands caressing, two bodies pleasuring her beyond belief?

"It will be up to you which one of us will do the deflowering, Reba." Justin growled against her palm.

"How do I make that choice?" she exclaimed as laughter escaped her.

"It is your choice, princess. We won't take that decision from you."

"Why don't you both go into my mediation room. I'll join you shortly." She pulled her hands away from them.

"The white robe?" Dustin asked hopefully. She arched an eyebrow.

"My mediation robe?" she asked.

"Yeah." He smiled wickedly at her.

"You've got to be kidding me. You find my robe sexy?"

"We both do." Jason told her as he stood.

"Are we talking about the same thing? My white mediation robe? Loose and baggy?" She stared at them as if they had grown two heads.

"Yeah, that's the one." Jason's eyes burned with desire.

"O-kay..." she said slowly as she turned and rushed to her room.

* * * *

Standing in front of her mirror, she stared at her naked body. She hoped that it was what they wanted. As she stared at the mirror, she tried to decide which of her best friends she wanted to gift her virginity to. What a hard decision it was going to be.

Pulling her robe off the hook, she slipped it on but didn't button it. The soft white folds framed her cream colored body. She wasn't model slim but she wasn't fat either. She would be considered stocky. Her best feature was obviously her breasts. They were more than a handful. She doubted that even Jason's and Dustin's hands could completely cover them. The same could be said for her ass. She was very Rubenquese. Not the fashionably thin woman that most men wanted.

Well, they would have to just deal with it. She wasn't going on a diet for anyone. She was happy with the way she was!

* * * *

Jason and Dustin both waited for Reba in her mediation room.

"Do you think that she'll wear it?" Dustin asked him.

"Maybe. How should we handle this?" Jason asked. "I know I'm not going to be able to control myself. And I have a feeling that she is going to have me take her first."

"Well, Jase, you are more controlled of the two of us. I know you think that you can't control it but I'm positive that you will succeed. You would be the wise choice to make." He gave his brother's shoulder a squeeze of reassurance.

"I see that you two are still trying to make my decisions." Rebekah said from the open doorway.

"No, never. We're just as nervous as you are, Princess." Jason walked over to her. He lifted his hands to cup her face. He cursed inwardly as he noticed the fine tremble to his hands. This wasn't going to be easy. He hadn't even touched her and he was already at the edge of his control.

She grasped his hand hers before bring it up against her cheek. She pressed her face against their joined hands.

"Do either of you know anything about the joining that mates require?" Her voice came out husky.

"Very little. Diana has never told us much about the actual joining." Dustin said as he joined his brother.

"I can imagine not. I hope both of you have the stamina to keep up with me tonight."

Dustin smirked at her words.

"There are two of us, Reba. Surely you are the one that will have to keep up with us."

"You're showing your ass again, bro." Jase turned and shot a warning look at his impulsive brother.

Reba laughed softly.

"Yes, he is. And tonight it won't just be me that you will be dealing with. By myself you two would be more than able to run me into the ground. And in light of your reputations, guys, I would be putty in your hands. Maybe we will have to try it sometime."

"When?" Dustin prompted. "We are putting ourselves on the line here. When do we get our turn? When do we get to have you when it has nothing to do with the mating ritual?"

"When? Are you trying to blackmail me, Dustin?" she walked over and ran her finger across his chest. "Or are you simply trying to wheedle a reward out of me? You never do anything for free, do you?"

"It doesn't have anything to do with that, Rebekah." He grabbed her hand and pressed it against his obvious erection. "I've been dealing with this for as long as I can remember. When I touch other women it's you I see. You, that I want. So am I blackmailing or wheedling for a reward? No. But I am sure Jase will agree with me, we both would like to have you at least once because you desire us. Just us."

"Is this how you feel too, Jason?" She turned her gaze to her other best friend. He nodded sheepishly.

She bit her lip and stared at them thoughtfully for a moment. When she released her lip, both of them stared at it longingly.

"Okay. Here's the deal. Help me through this summoning. And I mean help. Not dictate or hinder. If I survive, then you can have your one night if you still want it. If you still desire me, that is. About 90 percent of what you are feeling right now is because of my mating. And after it is all done and said, what little attraction that might be lurking under the mating urge may not be enough for either of you to bother with me."

"Like hell!" Dustin exclaimed as he backed her towards the door. "Halloween. That will be our night. Promise me, promise us?!" he demanded.

The Battle

"Halloween," she agreed as she held still under his pinning hold. The beast inside of her snarled. She had very little time left.

"Now, let me go, Dustin, before you tempt the beast to attack."

He dropped his hands and backed away from her, seeming to be satisfied that he had gotten his promise. He didn't seem concerned about her beast attacking but Rebekah was. She never wanted to hurt either of her best friends.

Settle down. she tried to sooth the animal inside of her that was lurking just at the edge of her conscious.

I want to play. I want to mate. If not with those two males - find me two others. It's my right. I want it now! She snarled angrily.

Patience. I'll get there. A snarl was all the response she got in return.

"I don't have long, guys. Make sure this is what you want. In a few minutes I won't be able to control the beast any longer. She is close. Damn close. I'm going to turn around, if you don't want this to happen leave. But if you do, please take you clothes off and kneel next to the altar."

* * * *

Dustin and Justin exchanged glances before they stripped down quickly - as only men could.

"Are you both naked?" The voice belonged to Reba but the cadence was totally off.

"Yes." Jason said as he cast a warning glance at his brother.

Something is off. I think that Reba is gone. We're dealing with her beast now. So don't do anything stupid.

Just wonderful. So what do we do?

Let her come to us. She'll tell us what to do.

"Let me see the two men that she felt fit to offer me." She turned around and hungrily devoured them with her eyes. "Well, at least the princess has good taste in men. The question is will you pass my test?"

"Test?" Jason asked calmly as she trailed her hand across his shoulder. He couldn't help but notice the subtle changes in her. Her green eyes were now golden, her hair seemed to be thicker, her nails longer and the most notable change was the peak of fangs at the corners of her red lips. Even in this state, she still was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. He accepted this as part of Rebekah but what about his brother. Would he be turned off?

"Yes. Do you think that I will give her to just any man? Or men in this case. It is my job to protect her. Even from herself. I know she has feelings for both of you. I have access to all her memories. You both have been special even best friends to her. But the question is can you make the transfer to being her lovers? Her mates?" She transferred her touch to Dustin's chest. She smiled as he jerked under her touch.

"We are both determined to be. But above all we won't hurt her. Remember she is a virgin. We want to love her, give her pleasure, and receive both in return." Jason said calmly as she moved back to him. He didn't even flinch when she laid a taloned hand on his inner thigh, not inches from his straining manhood.

"Love? This has nothing to do with love, male! This has to do with strength. Will you two be strong enough to tame me? Because if you want her you are going to have to come through me to get to her." She raked her nails lightly over him before turning and pouncing on Dustin.

Jason stared in shock for a moment as he watched the beast try to pin his brother under her. As she reached between her legs, he could see what her goal was. She was trying to impale herself! Without any foreplay or caresses to ready her body -- Rebekah's body - for their joining!

"No!" Jason growled as he grabbed her around the waist and attempted to lift her off of Dustin. Dustin lunged at him, angry at his interruption.

"Mine! Give it back!" Jason stepped back and realized that his brother had gone feral. It had been like snatching a favorite toy away from a child. He should expect that his brother was going to have a tantrum.

"Dustin! Stop it. Do you want to hurt her?" He tried reasoning but he could tell that he wasn't getting through to him.

"You aren't going to win this battle, male!" she taunted as she scratched his chest with her nails. He grabbed her arms and spun her around so her back was against his bleeding chest. Later he would realize that Rebekah's early prediction had come true. She wasn't the only one that would bleed tonight.

"You little wildcat! You are pushing my patience." He clenched his teeth as she rubbed her ass against his cock.

"So? What are you going to do about it, male!" she thrashed around in his arms, trying to free herself.

Prepare yourself, bro. We are going to teach her a lesson that she won't soon forget. When his brother's eyes locked on him, Jason had hope that his brother's head had cleared a bit.

"I'm going to give you what you are asking for and heaven help you if Rebekah wants to kill me afterwards, I'm going to come hunting," he hissed against her ear.

"Oh you got the talking part done, now lets see if you can walk the walk!" She bucked against him wildly trying to free herself.

I'm going to dump her on her face. I have a feeling the only way this beast is going to submit is if I take her from behind like the animal she is. After I pin her, I need you to distract her, Dustin.

How?

Give her something to keep her occupied. Be creative. It will give me the time I need to make sure I don't hurt her when I enter her.

His brother nodded his agreement. With a quick sweep of his leg, Jason sent Reba sprawling onto the floor. Before she could scramble to her feet, Jason landed on top of her, effectively pinning her with his heavy body. As she tried to buck him off her, he fastened his teeth into her shoulder in a pinning hold. She snarled angrily as Dustin reached under her body and lightly pinched her hard nipples.

When she arched angrily under him again, he brought his hand sharply down on one round ass cheek showing her his displeasure at her continued resistance. She hissed in response before snarling when Dustin fastened his mouth over one of her nipples while he squeezed and twisted the other.

"What's wrong? Doesn't it feel good?" he growled in her ear. "Doesn't it make you even hotter knowing that you have one horny male covering you while the other sucks on your tits?"

"It's going to take more than that to make me submit!" She once again tried to buck him off her while he was parting her legs with his, positioning himself behind her.

"I will make you submit, temptress. It is you that gives Reba her drive, her passion for protecting everyone around her. You are part of her and if you don't want the love that we will give her, then I'll just give you the raw lust that she inspires in us. So be prepared for the fucking of your life!"

"Promises, promises!" she turned her head and hissed at him. At the same moment that he prepared to slide into her, Dustin bit down gently on her nipple. Not hard enough to break the skin but enough to draw her attention away from Jason.

"Ahhh!" she shrieked as the pain in her nipple overshadowed the pain of Jason burying himself to the hilt in her wet folds.

He thanked the goddess that she was wet or he would have felt even more like a heel than he already did.

"What are you waiting for! Ride me!" she shrieked!

"Gladly," he roared as he pulled back and surged into her once again.

"YES!" she screamed before Dustin lifted her head. She groaned when she saw his long hard cock inches from her mouth.

"Suck it!" he ordered as his brother continued to pound in and out of her.

She moaned before lunging forward, wrapping her arms around his hips and pulling him deep into her mouth.

"Son of a bitch!" Dustin howled as her head started bobbing up and down on his shaft.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers