Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barry C
Barry C
20 Followers

"Oh, yes!" he excited but breathlessly responded.

"How would you like to do it?" She asked

"Dog style you on your hands and knees" He said much to Diane's delight the girls had told her this was the easiest way to imagine your fantasy lover.

She lubricated his latex covered cock and herself although with the excitement of her first client she really didn't need to, then had him take her the way he requested although he need her to help guide him first she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the fucking she was receiving from her elderly client. To her surprise and relief he didn't last to long in fact the ½ hour session was only 15 minutes in. Diane put on a robe and carefully disposed of the condom while he showered and dressed. After showing him out Diane had her own shower cleaned up the room for the next client and joined the other ladies, that evening Diane had another 5 clients.

Barry C
Barry C
20 Followers
12