Diane

Story Info
An ex-boyfriend, a BBC and a loving husband.
4.4k words
3.83
86.8k
34
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iexport
iexport
8 Followers

Diane is by far the hottest woman on this planet. I don't just mean the hottest I have ever seen or been with, although true, I mean she is the hottest period. She has the perfect body with nice big tits that are firm and don't sag with the perfect size nipples. She has great legs and the cutest feet I have ever seen. I love sucking on her toes. I could lose myself forever in her gorgeous eyes and she is always nice and tan and clean. What I adore the most about Diane however is her pussy. She has the sweetest pussy ever. It's not very tight, which I like very much, but she has big labia. I have never been with a woman before that was so well endowed. I have always loved to eat pussy and I have never enjoyed myself as much as I do when I am eating her big lipped cunt. It is magnificent.

When we first started dating I was afraid to tell her how much I loved her lips but as we became more comfortable around each other I let her know. There was nothing I wouldn't tell her and before too long we began to get kinky and act out fantasies.

For some unknown reason I longed to watch Diane fucking. I can't explain why but to be able to see her in the throes of orgasm from an observers standpoint fueled my fantasies. I learned that big cocks really turned her on and what really turned me on was a big BLACK cock. I soon found out that Diane enjoyed that fantasy as well.

We watched porn and she would always get incredibly wet when we watched a big nigger dick fucking a white chick. She tried to play it off as if she was doing it for me but the pussy doesn't lie. She was always the wettest when there was a big black cock involved. I also must admit that I loved to hear of her past sexual exploits. Oddly enough, even though she was never a real slut, she knows how to act like one, especially with me. I would get so hot when she told me stories of past fucks and I loved it when she would tell me that she was still fucking old boyfriends.

One thing I should add is that Diane is a total coke whore. When she does blow she will fuck all night and I savored the stories of her and her ex fucking in a coked up frenzy. For some unknown reason her stories and role playing involving this ex excited me to no end and when she would start in on it I would cum almost immediately.

I especially loved when she told me she was bad and needed to be spanked. I would ask her what she meant by bad and that would start the talking. I love it when she talks to me. She would tell me how she was still fucking him and that she did coke with him that day and fucked him several times. Sometimes I would use a dildo on her and ask her if she recognized the cock. She would tell me "yes" and when I asked who's it was she would say Pat's". I would ask her if she wanted it in her and she would say yes. I would always tell her to prove it to me and I would hold the head of Pat's cock at her opening and watch her slide down on it. Sometimes she would grab the dildo and slam it in and out of her while sucking my cock and I loved to kiss her while I was pretending to watch her fuck him. I would ask her to describe how it felt and she never let me down. My absolute favorite was when she would tell me that she wanted two cocks in her cunt. She would work the dildo and I would stuff my cock into her and she would go crazy. I did too and it was always the best sex ever.

I often encouraged Diane to do it for real and I always told her how hot she looked while getting fucked. She had a nice big black dildo she liked and I went crazy when she rode it but somehow I became obsessed with her fucking her scum bag ex. That was the main theme of our fuck sessions and I always told her how much I would like it if she really did it. I didn't think she ever would and I didn't really know if I would actually enjoy it but in all honesty I never thought it could possibly happen so it was a moot point.

Or so I thought......

When I walked in to our bedroom after a Friday work day and saw Diane on all fours getting fucked hard by Pat I was overcome with lust. I mean the guy's a jagoff and kind of a scum bag but I guess that added to the appeal. He was hammering her and she was really screaming. They were facing away from me and weren't aware of my presence and I had a few minutes to take in the situation.

First off there was a nice big pile of coke on the dresser. Second, he wasn't wearing a rubber. After about 3 minutes of hard fucking Pat stopped pulled out and grabbed the mirror and did a line. Diane wanted one and he told her to suck his cock for it. As she turned to face him she saw me and looked quite concerned for a brief moment and then as she looked me in the eyes took his cock in her mouth. He was much bigger than I expected as she had always told me he had a small dick. Now I know she was lying for my benefit and I loved her for it.

Out of instinct I yelled "what the fuck!"

Pat turned and saw me and tried to cover himself with no regard for the fact that Diane was as exposed as could be. She laughed and said "just like the time my dad caught you fucking me doggie style you jagoff".

He laughed and then so did she and she pulled the covers off him and resumed sucking his cock. He was having trouble getting hard again until she told him "don't worry, he wanted this to happen". She knows me like a book and there was no use denying it, especially since my hard cock was clearly visible and betrayed my true feelings. I was now actually watching her fuck and it was her ex whom we both despised.

"Nobody's cock has been in me more than this one yet. You're getting closer though. Do you like watching me suck his cock?" she asked. She knew the answer and didn't even bother to wait for my reply as she took him back into her mouth. She paused long enough to tell me to do a few lines and get my clothes off.

When I was undressed she positioned herself on the bed on all fours with her beautiful pussy exposed for my pleasure. It was wet and a little puffy and the sexiest thing I have ever seen in all my life. I mean it when I say she is the hottest woman ever. At least to me she is and I love her immensely.

"Crawl under me and lick my cheating cunt"

I was more than happy to oblige and I got under her in a 69 position and started eagerly lapping her fat lips. They were definitely a little swollen at this point. She started sucking my cock and I heard Pat go over and do another line. She started wiggling her ass and stopped sucking me long enough to say "doggie D me" to Pat.

As I was under her eating her precious cunt I saw Pat's fat cock slide up and down her slit as he searched for the wetness he knew was inside. Her cunt lips opened in front of me and he slowly eased into her. She let out a small moan and arched back to help impale herself on him.

"Lick the top" she commanded of me and I did so as her ex lover's cock was a mere half inch from my face. The way her pussy lips encased him was mesmerizing and I licked her clit with a frenzy I never knew I could muster.

"You like watching his cock fuck me don't you?"

"I'll always be his coke whore." She made it clear to me.

She knew the taunting really got me going and I exploded on her face. She told me to move and she pulled away from Pat and told him to lie on his back on our bed.

She then positioned herself over his cock in a straddle position that she called the "ride of your life".

"Come get real close to my pussy so you can see me slide down on his cock."

I did as told and she started bouncing on his dick. All the while she was telling me how good it felt and how much she loves his cock and how well he always fucked her. My cock was hard again and when I attempted to put it in her mouth she denied me and told me to get back down by her cunt.

"He's going to cum soon."

He's gonna blow his load in me."

"I can feel it. Cum in my cunt Pat. Fill me up! Shoot it in me baby! Just like old times."

At these words he began to unload in her and after a few seconds she slowly started up his shaft again and as he fell out of her loose abused cunt his cum started leaking out.

"Rub his cum all over me baby. Play with my clit."

She was so wet and stretched that as I began to rub her clit I slipped a finger into her, then another, and then another. She was going wild.

"Finger me! Stick your fucking hand up there!"

I couldn't get my hand in there for fear that I would hurt or damage her but I would have loved to see that.

I almost forgot Pat was still there and he approached us.

"I hate how you always make me slide down the dildo every time" she said. It pisses me off. You know I want it but you make me prove it to you. I hate that"

"It's your turn to prove to me that you want this. Put his cock in me."

I just stood there dumbfounded and he was obviously enjoying my humiliation.

After several long seconds of delay she said "grab it and put him in me or I swear you'll never have this again.

What could I do?

I grabbed his dick and started to rub it all over her swollen sloppy cunt. She started grinding her hips and I just tried to tell myself that it was just a dildo and not a real cock.

"Guide it in baby. I want it in me now"

I pushed him into her and that sent her over the edge. She came immediately and she squirted for the first time ever.

I was spent. I had enough and all I really wanted was for him to leave but I was treated to the sight of a 3 day bender as the two of them snorted and fucked all weekend long. Occasionally I joined in but it was unbelievable to see her in action even if I despised this guy as well as I knew she did. Why she continued to fuck him was a mystery but I think it brought back memories of her time with him when she was young enough to do it all night long and she knew the effect it was having on me.

She still fucks him from time to time but I usually only get to hear about it after. I have rarely since participated or even watched her fuck him but I always looked forward to when it would happen.

She did not let me down.

Usually when she fucked him she had to pick him up because the loser doesn't have a car or a license. On this particular occasion however he had managed to get a ride from a friend. The "friend" turned out to be his crack dealer and apparently he owed the dude some money he couldn't pay so he offered Diane as reimbursement. I found this all out later but when I first arrived home I saw a car in the driveway that I did not recognize.

I went inside and headed upstairs to change and I heard voices. They were laughing and fucking around and I heard 2 distinct male voices as well as Diane's. One I recognized as Pat's but the other was foreign to me.

As I entered our bedroom there sat Diane, totally naked with her legs spread and her raw pussy clearly visible, along with Pat and a pretty good sized black dude. Diane was naked and they were both rubbing her cunt. The juices were literally running down her thighs. I stayed out of sight for a few minutes to watch the scene unfolding before my eyes.

I was shocked when the dealer dude loaded a pipe with something and held it to Diane's lips. I knew what it was and even though she told me she had never smoked crack before, somehow I knew this wasn't her first time.

After her hit she laid back and the dealer got up and that's when I first noticed his weapon. It was immense and I instantly thought of this one black dildo we tried to use sometimes but which Diane could never get more than a little bit in her.

Before my eyes I watched this thug mount her face and force feed her his huge cock as Pat got between her legs and entered her familiar cunt. He was pounding her and she was sucking so she didn't see me walk in but they did and the dealer said "is this the guy that likes to see his cunt fucked by her ex? I bet he'll love seeing her suck my big nigger cock."

Diane obviously realized that I must be home and tried to raise her head but the nigger just pushed it back down and humped her head.

Now Diane has told me and showed me on many occasions how much she loves to suck cock when she is coked up and this time was no different with one exception. This dick was huge and she actually has a rather small mouth. To watch this dude try and stuff as much of his cock down her throat as possible was quite disturbing and at one point I was afraid he would tear her mouth open.

He was getting frustrated with her inability to take much of his size in her mouth.

"I guess I gotsa put this somewhere with a little more room" and with that he literally shoved Pat out from between her legs and started rubbing this freak cock all up and down her trembling cunt. Pat simply traded places with him and shoved his cock in her mouth. He had nothing to complain about. As an added bonus I had bought Diane a nice set of tits so he really enjoyed mauling them. They are sweet!

After she sucked him for a bit and with the dealer trying in earnest to open her up she pulled her lips from Pat's cock and said "we have a dildo that big dude and it just doesn't fit"

"Don't you worry doll, we're gonna get this thing in you if it takes all day."

The guy must have been a prophet because it literally did take almost all day before she was able to accept all he had to offer but when he finally stretched her out enough to bury his fat black cock in her she was out of control.

"Oooohhhhhhh.............yes...................fuck me!!!!!!"

"It feels like you're ripping me apart. Fuck it hurts so fucking good...please....uhh...don't stop....ever!"

They kept feeding her lines and pipes all night and she was fucked up. Pat was watching TV and I was watching the most amazing thing I have ever seen. The contrast between Diane's awesome tan body and the coal black skin of her lover as he enthusiastically pounded her was so spellbinding that I wasn't even paying attention as she was asking me to come lay next to her. I never thought she would conquer that beast but she can be determined and more than a little stubborn. She is not a quitter and I must admit I was more than a bit worried about her pussy being ruined for me. I mean I like it loose and sloppy but after this guy I was afraid it would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Fortunately for me her pussy did return to normal for me but was forever more able to take our big black dildo which has become her favorite.

As I lay down next to her she started talking incredibly slutty to me.

"How does it look going in me?

"Like nothing I could have ever imagined had I not seen it" I couldn't believe my eyes.

"He's really stretching the fuck out of me. It feels so fucking good."

All the while I had to endure her rocking body and constant moans and it drove me fucking crazy with lust.

"This is the best fucking I have ever had. He's better than both of you guys put together" she said to nobody in particular but I knew she was referring to her ex and I.

"I am so filled up. I can't take it. It feels so fucking good!"

Suddenly and for no apparent reason on an outward stroke this dealer pulled all the way out of her cunt and the pop was like a champagne bottle cork being removed. She looked at him with disappointment as she was apparently on the verge of orgasm.

"You want to talk bitch, then talk. Tell me what you want and you better make me believe you or I'm outta here."

"I want you back inside me"

"You want what inside you?"

"Your cock."

"I'm not really believing you here, you better convince me soon."

"Stick your fat nigger cock in me now...Please......It feels so good...I need it."

"Tell your old man what you want"

Diane looked straight at me.

"Tony, I want his cock in my cunt. I love it. Am I a crack whore now? I don't think I'll ever be the same." she said as she reached for the glass pipe and flicked.

Just as she was about to inhale she said "shove that black dick in me just as I hit the pipe."

As she inhaled deeply she was treated to the entire length of his fat fucker in one brutal thrust. I don't think she was expecting that but she squirted all over the bed soaking it to the mattress pad. At this point he was showing her no mercy and repeatedly pulled out almost his entire length before shoving it back in.

"Are you going to eat me when he's done or do you want to try and fuck this sloppy cunt?"

"Whatever you want baby" was my reply.

As she was being rocked hard her eyes seemed to roll back and she checked out for a sec but when she came back to me she said with a dazed look in her eye "I want you and Pat in me together when he's finished. I don't think I'd feel either of you by yourselves right now anyway."

Just then we heard her lover start to grunt "I'm fucking cumming on this sweet white cunt." "Where do you want it slut?"

"Fill up my cunt. I want my husband to feel your sperm in me and use it as lube for their cocks"

She barely had those words out of her mouth as the dealer very obviously started dumping in her.

"I can feel it shooting inside me. Holy fuck that is amazing. I have never felt it shoot that far inside me. He's touching me where no man ever has." she said as she uncontrollably squirted an orgasm of her own.

She looked at me and said "he owns a part of my cunt now, you know that don't you? Nobody has ever hit me that deep. I may need this on a more regular basis."

When he extracted himself from her cunt she was gaped open and the mixture of their cum was glistening on her mound. A second or 2 later his cum started leaking out from deep within her. She put her hand down there and started rubbing her pussy.

"I can't believe how open my pussy feels. How does it look?"

"It looks like it needs to be fucked by the only guy here that really loves you" I said.

"You may be the only guy here that loves ME but I guarantee everybody here loves my pussy. Climb on and sink your little dick in me"

Now my dick isn't really that little but compared to this guy that just fucked her even an above average sized cock simply looked small. I literally fell in her and although I was pumping her furiously I was in no danger of blowing too quickly because I could barely feel her.

"Come over and help fill me up" she said to Pat.

It took a few minutes to get comfortable with 2 cocks in her pussy because prior to this we had always been a dildo and me so it was much easier to control. After we established the proper positioning we quickly fell into a nice quick pace. When he pulled out I shoved in and he did the same. She was going crazy and said she actually liked this better than one huge cock.

I have to admit it was extremely awkward at first feeling my cock rub directly against that of her former boyfriend. I was able to eventually put it out of my mind but to this day I am not sure I have totally sorted out how I really felt about it.

Once I stopped worrying about our cocks touching I realized it was like nothing I had ever felt before. It was like fucking a superb pussy that moved. The friction of his cock had me at the brink of cumming when I told him we should switch positions. She got off him and climbed on me and lowered her swollen cunt down on my cock. It seemed as if it was already starting to return to normal size as I could feel her walls this time. As she lay atop me with my cock in her Pat started forcing himself in her from behind.

"His cock is in me. Do you like it? Your cock is touching his. It feels so good."

"Ooooh....fuck me.....Cum in me......try and cum at the same time so I can feel it"

This talk was driving me wild and I couldn't hold it anymore. I erupted inside her with a pressure I had never ever known before. My orgasm triggered Pats and he too was filling her.

"I felt him cum in me. His cum is in your wife's pussy. You love it don't you? Do you like looking at him while he fucks me from behind? Are you making eye contact? Did you see the look on his face when he filled your wife up with his cum? I am so naughty. I am a dirty wife with a dirty pussy. Do you still love me?"

iexport
iexport
8 Followers
12