Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this was coming at me so fast I couldn't process it right away and as soon as it hit me that his cum got on my cock I freaked out and shriveled up and fell out of her. Amazingly, Pat's cock was still hard and he started to saw in and out of her immediately.

"This is why I stayed with him for so long. HE can stay hard all night, unlike you"

My problem is that if I do too much blow I can't always recover very fast but when I do I can last forever. She was just busting my balls for effect because I have on occasion fucked her pussy til it swelled shut but it was certainly helping me get hard again.

The entire time he was fucking her she was looking at me and in a gesture of tenderness grabbed my hand and gave it a subtle squeeze. This act seemed to make the experience that much more satisfying and I knew she was still my woman regardless of the goings on and that gave me a tremendous boost of confidence. No matter how fucked up our fucking gets, no matter how dirty or raunchy, in my mind it is always making love. She is the first and only woman I have ever truly made love to and that just makes the sex so very much better.

As she was rocking back and forth from Pats thrusting she looked at me and said "I know what you want. It's OK if you want to."

She was referring to me eating her well used cum filled pussy. There have been many times where I have gone down on her after fucking her but that was my cum and I never really ate it out of her, I just sucked her pussy to orgasm. I wasn't quite sure what to do now and I didn't know how I would look to the 2 other men in the room with us.

Without breaking eye contact with me she shoved Pat off of her and lay with her legs spread wide. Her cunt was very puffy and sloppy and it certainly looked beautiful and I thought a picture would serve me just fine in these circumstances. The inviting look on her face let me know that she wanted me to but I was having trouble pulling that trigger.

I started out by slowly fingering her and massaging her G spot. It was strange to be rubbing her pussy with another man's cum in it. She was going wild and I had her cumming in no time and that let me off the hook. At least for now. I figured I would deal with that situation if and when it presented itself.

I'll save that story for another time if there is any interest in our saga.

12