Diane & John Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

John finally suggested we go to bed. As we went down the hall together, I suddenly realized how exhaused I was, physically and emotionally. It had been a very long, eventful, and wonderful day. I was happy that I had given John a good climax, but I was also very tired. I brushed my teeth and rinsed the semen coating out of my mouth.

We got into bed and I snuggled in John's arms, feeling pleased with myself. I may have been sort of messy, but I was proud of the way I had given my man pleasure and swallowed his come. I had two lovely orgasms, too. I'm still a virgin, but I don't think that's going to last much longer. I hope not. Tonight I learned to be a cocksucker, and I think I did pretty well. I'm ready for the next step in my education.

Oh, it's wonderful to be so warm, comfy, and in love.

_______________________________________________

PART 2 - JOHN

After getting a fire started and the cat comfortable in front of it, I told Diane to go to 'her room,' take off her clothes, wait five minutes, then come into my bedroom. I wanted to surprise her, so I didn't tell her what I had in mind. I got drinks for us, lit candles in the bathroom, ran a hot bath with lots of scented bubble bath, and got into the water to wait for her.

The expressions on her face when she came in were priceless, and I could almost hear the wheels turning in her head. First she was puzzled because she wasn't sure what was going on. When she realized I was in the tub, she seemed confused, and when I invited her to join me she was very enthusiastic.

She took off her robe and stood there for a moment in those slippers she loved so much, and I had a chance to admire her naked body in the candlelight. Diane was slender, but all female. Not skinny by any means, not even thin, just slender, athletic, sleek. She had none of the baby fat some women keep all their lives and add to regularly, like an IRA. Her legs were long in proportion to her torso, and they were very finely shaped. Not the knock-kneed legs of a girl, but those of a woman. Shapely.

Her waist was almost impossibly tiny. It looked like I could almost circle it with my hands. Her hips were still slightly girlish and slender, but they had started to blossom. The contrast between the swell of Diane's hips and her tiny waist was striking. Her breasts were high and proud ('pert' has been overused, but it would be appropriate), with the promise of future fullness. Those puffy pink nipples made my mouth water.

As she stepped out of her slippers and into the tub, there was no trace of adolescent awkwardness. She was very graceful. I knew she was obsessed with gymnastics, and I enjoyed the lovely body and grace all that effort had developed.

When Diane got into the water with me, we were both almost up to our necks in foam. She giggled, and I asked her why, and she just said he was so happy she didn't know what else to do. Then she giggled again. Seeing the delight she took in such simple things I could do for her was a joy for me.

I got us arranged: Legs and arms around each other, lips together, and my hardon rubbing against her smooth belly. About as good as it gets.

When I'd had the old house remodeled, I designed the deep, oversize jacuzzi bathtub with a convenient tiled shelf deep enough to sit on. I'd had that shelf built with occasions exactly like this in mind.

After a few minutes of kissing, soaking, petting, and drink sipping, I put a towel on the shelf next to the tub. I put another towel around Diane's shoulders for warmth and told her to get out of the water and sit on the shelf. She was still a little shy about nudity but rapidly getting over it. I parted her knees, and she was wide open for me as I sat sideways in the tub facing her.

I wiped away the suds and started kissing up her satiny inner thighs until I came to the outer lips of her pussy. Her labia majora were pouty, full and prominent. Her inner lips were concealed, but I could see a hint of their delicate pink color peeking out between the pale, totally hairless outer lips. I was something of a collector of mental images of attractive pussies, and little Diane's was the prettiest I'd ever seen. She gasped in pleasure as I parted the outer lips with my tongue. I soon had her dainty, pink inner lips parted and was exlporing the entrance to her little vagina.

There was that unmistakable hymen concealed inside, but I was saving that for another time. When my tongue wandered to her already swelling clitoris, she made no secret of the fact that was where she wanted it. Diane had found out last night what happened with my tongue on her clitoris, and she wanted more of it. She whispered 'Yessssss' at my first lick of the head which was already peeking out from beneath its little foreskin.

Diane had told me she thought of her clitoris as her "button." It certainly was an "ON" button for her passion. A few licks up and down got it fully erect, and it was by far the largest I had ever seen. I had never encountered one that became so much larger when aroused, either. When fully swollen it must have been almost two inches long and as big around as my little finger. It was also one of the tastiest and most sensitive I had encountered.

The most remarkable thing about her clitoris, though, was its sensitivity. It only took a few gentle licks to transform her from a naive girl into a woman with some very serious sexuaity. That was almost as exciting for me as it was for Diane.

As I licked that incredibly sensitive clitoris, I frequently had to stop to prevent her from coming before I wanted her to. Each time I paused she tried to pull my mouth back to where she wanted it. I wanted to teach her to enjoy all the wonderful things that could happen on the way to a climax, not just to immediately go for the big one. Like all young people, though, she wanted it now. Diane needed to learn to appreciate the more subtle pleasures that make the orgasm all the more intense when in finally arrives.

If the previous night had been any indication, I was going to be able to make her come almost at will, so I was bringing her along slowly, even a little teasingly. When I finally did let her come, I wanted it to be big.

After bringing her to the brink of orgasm several times and letting her back down, Diane was squirming and moaning like she was going to go crazy if I didn't take her all the way. That was just the way I wanted her.

I raised my head and told her she was about to come, and I wasn't going to stop until she had. Her response was to pull my hair to get my mouth back down to her eager clitoris. I sucked it into my mouth and started flicking my tongue rapidly around the head. This brought her almost instantly to her climax.

Little Diane had been an orgasm waiting to happen, and she joyously exploded. She moaned, bucked, groaned, hummed, yelped,and finally squealed as I sucked and licked her through her climax. It was a long and very intense orgasm, and I was proud of both of us that we had made such a wonderful thing happen.

Before Diane had come completely down from her orgasm, I moistened a finger with saliva and very gently slid the tip into the entrance of her little vagina. She moaned, and I asked her if I'd hurt her. She said that it didn't hurt, and that she would like more of my finger. Also, "Maybe a little tongue on my button."

I carefully slid my finger around her little hymen, and I could tell that anything larger than a finger would tear it. My already painful hardon throbbed at that thought. As I worked my finger into her hot little vagina, I gave her clitoris an occasional caress with my tongue. Since she had never completely come down from her first orgasm, I was able to keep Diane's arousal and passion very much alive.

Her vagina was very much in keeping with her body size; tiny. When I had carefully slid about three inches of my long middle finger into her, my fingertip encountered a prominent, rather sharp, cervix. Her little pussy was not only tight around my finger, it wasn't long enough to take it all without some stretching. Although Old Edgar wasn't much more than average sized, I know there would be some serious stretching when he got into that hot little pussy. He was throbbingly anxious to try it.

I started sliding my finger slowly back and forth in her vagina, and I asked her if she liked it.

Diane hissed, "Ohhh, Yessssssss," and lifted her hips and pulled my hair to get my mouth back on her clitoris.

The combination of my finger sliding rhythmically in her little pussy and my tongue swirling on the head of her button had an even more intense effect on Diane than I had anticipated. Her arousal quickly blossomed into a climax that was almost explosive in its intensity. This time she started with a squeal, bucked her hips up and down, and pulled on my hair as her small body was consumed by her orgasm.

This had been by far her biggest climax, and I let her down as slowly as possible to prolong the pleasure.

After Diane finally came back to earth, I got her back into the sudsy water, and she kissed me as if we hadn't seen each other for a week. She whispered that she liked the taste of her pussy on me. Then she giggled. I often couldn't see what was causing her to giggle, but I didn't mind. I loved her unaffected ways, and I even found her giggles charming.

After some postorgasmic holding and cuddling, I told Diane she needed a thorough wash, and she willingly let me wash her from neck to toe. I started at the shoulders and worked my way down to the tips of her toes, front, back, and both sides. I spent some extra time on those lovely little breasts, and she seemed to enjoy that as much as I. Her puffy pink nipples turned bright red and stood right to attention.

I had her stand so I could do her pussy and butt, and she did so without hesitation. After the affair of her phantom pubic hair the night before and getting her pussy kissed a couple of times, Diane seemed to have only a little shyness remaining about being naked with me. She was starting to like it. Was I creating an exhibitionist? If so, she definitely had something worth exhibiting.

When I had finished, she had been as well bathed as anyone could possibly be. My soapy hands had covered every square inch of her, including all the nooks and crannies. During my exploration I found that her skin was the most perfect it had ever been my pleasure to examine. Diane's lovely hide didn't have a single wart, pimple, scar, or even an enlarged pore. Just that single little mole southeast of her belly button that made her smooth, firm abdomen just that much more attractive. I suppose such perfection is only found in the young.

Diane returned the favor by washing me the same way I had her. She commented that she had twice as much work, because there was a lot more of me than there was of her. I stood so she could wash what had been under water, and she was very curious about my cock and balls. She stroked me with her soapy hand until my semi-hardon had become about three quarters. She seemed to think this was a pretty neat trick. She was fondling my scrotum when I told her to be careful of the sensitive testicles.

She seemed to be hesitant about going further, so I decided it was time to get out of the tub. I rinsed, then got out and dried myself. I gave Diane my hand as she stepped out of the tub, and that sleek body looked marvelous when it was wet. I dried her thoroughly, giving in to the urge to suck those sweet nipples in the process. Her little nipples were very sensitive and responsive and she held my head to keep my lips on them. When the nipples were thoroughly done she went to put on her new negligee. I decided that little wisp of see-through fabric was the best purchase I had ever made.

She joined me on the couch in front of the fire and we cuddled there for a while. The cat was busily sleeping as close to the fire as he could stand it without combusting. We kissed and snuggled for a while, then Diane, in a very awkward manner, said she was concerned that she was leading me in orgasms by a score of three to nothing. She also wanted to know when we were going to, "You know .... do it."

I asked her if she was refering to sexual intercourse, and she went into a prolonged spasm of giggles.

Apparently those two words struck her as funny. The next time I said 'sexual intercourse' she was laughing so hard that I couldn't help joining her. We were both acting like a couple of idiots, so I went outside to the patio. Diane came out and renewed her concern about my lack of orgasms, and finally, again hesitantly, asked if she could, "Umm ....you know .... use my ..... mouth on you."

I asked if she wanted to suck my cock.

She blushed beautifully, nodded her head, and said, "Umm .... yes. Can I?"

I told Diane I thought that sounded like a lovely idea, and we went inside.

Some women are hesitant about fellatio and some simply won't do it. They think it's 'dirty,' or some such thing. To each his own, but I think the main problem is that they never had a man they cared enough about to want to give him that kind of pleasure. Same with men who won't do cunnilingus. I'm assuming, of course, that the partner is reasonably attractive and that the genitalia are clean.

From my experience as a psychologist, I had formed the opinion that a lot of unhappiness could be avoided and many, marriages vastly improved by some enthusiastic, loving oral sex. Cocksucking and pussy eating are wonderful sources of intimacy and pleasure, both giving and receiving. I never met a woman who didn't love having her pussy kissed once she tried it, and I'm afraid I had never had much patience with those who didn't want to return the favor. As I would find out over the next few days, Diane was fascinated by and receptive to all things sexual, and fellatio was no exception.

I put a pillow on the floor for her to kneel on, sat in my chair with my butt right at the front edge of the cushion, and got her situated between my knees. When I opened my robe, her attention became focused on my half-hard cock and stayed there. After I had answered a few very innocent questions about what I'd like her to do, she gave my dick a few tentative strokes with her hand and then took the tip between her parted lips.

Diane showed no hesitation or reluctance at all. She opened her mouth, lowered her head, and my cock slid past her soft lips into a very wet, warm mouth. The sight and feel of my little sweetie taking her first mouthful of cock was one of the most erotic things I had ever experienced. I will hold that picture in my mind forever.

She wasn't at all hesitant like most beginners. The head of my dick disappeared through her lips, and she kept lowering her head until she had at least four inches in her mouth. The largest first mouthful of cock I had ever known a female to take, and as lovely a sight as I had ever seen. She took so much in that I could feel the entrance to her throat on the tip of my dick, then she moved her head around to see if she could fit in a little more.

No luck, though, there was nowhere for it to go. She didn't even gag. She raised her head until only the tip of my dick remained between her lips and looked up at me, as if to ask if she was doing it right. I put my hand on the back of her head and gently pushed until that four inches had again disappeared into her mouth, and that seemed to answer her quesstion.

Little blondie proceeded to suck my cock like she had been born for it, and I loved watching those sweet lips make love to me. I taught her to do it just the way I like it: Slowly, gently, and for a long time. She had no experience, so I wanted her to think that a long twenty to thirty minute cocksucking was the way it was supposed to be done. There is nothing wrong with a quick two minute blowjob, and the worst I ever had was wonderful, but I had the opportunity to teach Diane how I liked it. Being both a conossieur and glutton when it came to having my cock sucked, I made the most of the situation.

She was an enthusiastic student, and I only had to caution her once about scraping me with her teeth. She stopped after a while, saying her jaws needed a rest. She asked me very seriously, 'When am I supposed to blow?' At first I thought she was joking, then realized she was serious and just pushed her head down to engulf me again.

When she stopped to rest her jaws again, she wanted to know if it was necessary for me to ejaculate in her face, like they did in her dad's porno movies. I assured her I didn't want to do that; I'd rather cum in her mouth.

She seemed relieved to hear that she didn't need to get semen all over her face. Then she wanted to know what she was supposed to do with the semen when I came in her mouth. When I suggested she might want to swallow it, she just said, 'Oh, okay.' Some women have a problem with that, but Diane seemed to accept it as the perfectly natural thing to do, if that was the way I wanted it. It was.

Diane wasn't a very fastidious cocksucker, and her chin and my balls were soon coated with a mixture of her saliva and my precum. She didn't seem to mind, and I thought the mess was extremely sexy. As I watched Diane suck my dick, she had a look of intense concentration on her face, as if she was devoting herself completely to giving me pleasure. And did she ever!

I never took my eyes off her sweet face, and I had never seen a woman look so beautiful with a hard penis in her mouth. She kept her soft lips in a nice gentle 'O' around me, and I was fascinated to watch little cum bubbles form in the corners of her mouth. Another item for my mentel file of never to be forgotten images. My little sweetie may have been a beginner, but she made up in enthusiasm and desire to please for any shortcomings in technique.

Several times I let her get me right to the point of orgasm, and I told her to stop for a few seconds. After doing this several times, there was a steady stream flowing from my cock. She didn't seem to mind, though, and had a good swallow each time I made her stop sucking.

After a few more glorious minutes of having my cock sucked a little awkwardly but very lovingly, she stopped to rest again and asked if I could have a climax soon. Her jaws were getting tired and sore. I could have had one a long time before, but I had been trying my damnest to hold back and prolong my pleasure.

She said that she wanted me to have one, but her jaws were about to give out. I assured her that she wasn't far from getting what she wanted, so she resumed and started putting some suction into her efforts. Her cheeks were sucked in as she continued to make love to me, and I was feeling like I would not be able to hold back very much longer.

It had been three days since my last ejaculation, and I was feeling very full. Considering all that had happened since then, it seemed like a lot longer than three days. Those days of being with Diane, the intimacies we had shared, and all the unfulfilled hardons I had been having had caused my reservoirs to be overflowing, and I felt like I was about to explode. I could feel my testicles sucked up tight and my cock swell in anticipation of release. I felt the first stirring of orgasm, and Old Edgar was tingling in anticipation.

Diane must have known something was about to happen, because her forehead furrowed in concentration. When the moment arrived I told her I was going to come and not to stop what she was doing. She redoubled her efforts then by increasing the pressure of her lips, sucking harder, and licking as hard as she could. There was a little scraping of her teeth, but I was too far gone to complain.

I felt my insides convulse, and I watched her face in fascination as I felt the first wave of my orgasm flow up through my cock and into her mouth. Her eyebrows went up as if in surprise as she took it deep into her mouth again. Then, for some reason, she removed it from her mouth just in time to catch the second spurt all over the side of her face and in her hair. I guess she realized what had happened, because she got it back into her mouth, sucking and licking almost frantically, her brow knitted in concentration.

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers