Diane & John Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
161 Followers

Diane worked her sweet mouth on me, and it seemed like I came in one long, long explosion. I watcher her smooth throat work as she learned to swallow with my cock in her mouth. I had never experienced a more powerful and thrilling orgasm as the first one my little lover gave me. She kept it up until I was completely drained and softening, and I finally had to tell her to stop.

She took her mouth off my cock with a smack, looked up and gave me a big smile, a little stream of cum dribbling from one corner of her mouth, down off her chin, and onto her negligee. Diane tried to lick the cum off her lips, but her tongue was coated too, and she just made things messier.

She seemed to know that she had just done a wonderful, loving thing for me. She asked if she had done okay, and I assured her that she had a natural talent as a cocksucker and that I was wonderfully satisfied. Diane gave me a big grin, and ropes of thick semen ran from her upper to lower teeth. She seemed very proud of herself.

I told her to stay put and went into the kitchen for a towel to clean myself up with. Diane may have been marvelously enthusiastic and talented, but neatness was not her strong point. My genitalia and surrounding area were covered with a mixture of semen and saliva. After I got myself wiped and dried, I took a dry towel and one moistened with hot water in to the den, and we cleaned the cum off Diane's face. She noticed the wet spot on her negligee and was very distressed until I convinced her that it would be as good as new after a laundering.

I got into my chair, Diane sat on my lap, and that whole eighty five pounds was limp in my arms. My little sweetie had had a very long and exciting day and she had just worked very diligently to give me a wonderfully thorough sucking. She had good reason to be tired. We had a brief discussion of whether her kisses were 'semeny' (her word) or 'cummy' (mine), and she took a sip of my Grand Marnier to wash some of it down. Her lips left a whitish smear on the rim of my glass.

We had a whispered vocabulary lesson in which she learned that 'cum' can be both a verb and a noun. This brought on another attack of the giggles, but she finally settled down and I got her to bed.

I think she was asleep before I got my arms around her. I lay there with her hot little body against mine and had a wonderfully satisfied feeling, happy that my three whole days of self-imposed sexual abstinence were at an end. I was thinking that tomorrow would be a perfect day for my little sweetie to lose her virginity as I fell asleep.

_____________________________________

I always love your comments. Votes, too.

I'll respond if you leave an EMail address

More "Diane and John" stories soon

Everyone eighteen or over, of course

MathGirl
MathGirl
161 Followers