Diane & John Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

The tip of his tongue found a spot inside me that was very sensitive. It seemed to be just inside and on the top of my vagina, up towards my pubic bone. John's tongue concentrated on that area, and it just about drove me out of my mind with pleasure. My legs were quivering, I was squirming, and the only sounds I could make were something like Ahhhhhh & Mmmmmm.

I could feel a sharper tingle build that meant a climax approaching, and John knew it too because he stopped licking there for a while. Being almost to come is almost as good as actually doing it. It drives me crazy, but I love it.

After I had cooled down a little, his tongue found that spot again, and I was soon on the verge of an orgasm. He moved to another area every time he sensed I was about to go over, then returned to that spot when I had cooled down a little. Then he would repeat the process, over and over again, until I thought I was going to go crazy with pleasure and wanting to come.

His tongue moved to my clitoris, and it was swollen and ready in anticipation. My whole body jerked with the first lick, and, when he sucked it between his lips, I heard myself squeal with pleasure. He held my clitoris sucked between his lips while he circled it very lightly and slowly with his tongue. Just the slightest bit more pressure would have sent me over immediately, but John seemed to know exactly how much stimulation it took to keep me on the edge of orgasm without letting me go over.

I was frantic, trembling inside with need and urgency. I tried to speak, but it came out in kind of a grunt, "Ohhhhh, Lover. Please don't stop, let me coooommmmmmme, pleeeease."

He murmured, "Ummmmmm", and started sucking the whole swollen length of my button in and out between his lips, licking very rapidly when it was in his mouth. Ohhhhhh, that's going to do it!

I could tell that he was going to let me go all the way, so I let go completely. My entire mind and body seemed to explode into my climax.

I moaned, grunted, squealed, shook, bucked, pulled his hair, and came and came and came and came. I moved around so much that John had to hold my hips so he could keep his mouth at the right place. I thought my climax would never stop, but I finally slid slowly down from that incredible peak of pleasure when I was just too exhausted to continue.

John kissed around my pussy and tummy while I regained my senses, continuing my pleasure while I came back down to earth. I had almost fallen off onto the floor during my orgasm, and he put his hands under my bottom and lifted me back straight on the couch. He got me arranged with my legs back together, stood up and looked at me as he licked his wet lips and said, "Yummy." I giggled with what little strength I had remaining.

He sat close to me on the edge of the couch and kissed me gently but passionately. I could taste me on his mouth, a little salty but a very pleasant taste, considering that it had come from me and was on him. I love the taste of my pussy on his kiss. I wonder if all women taste the same. He seems to like the taste of me. Oh, I love him and the pleasure he gives me.

He whispered, "Are you okay, Baby? That was a big one."

I said, "Oh Darling, I'm so much better than okay. I feel wonderful. I wish I could describe the pleasure you just gave me. I'd love to be able to tell you how it feels when your tongue is licking that special spot inside me. There aren't any words, though. I'd love to be able to share the feeling I get when you suck and lick my button, but it's indescribable. And what I feel when I go over. Oh, how I wish you could know."

He kissed me and whispered, "No, Baby, those things can't be described with words. They can only be experienced. You share the pleasure you feel with me, though. You make lovely, sexy noises that are more expressive than any words. The way your body moves, the way you breath, your squirming, the way your pussy moistens ... You're really very expressive, and I love that about you.

After one of our many kisses, I said, "John, Lover, I think it's my turn. I want to make love to you."

"What did you have in mind, Diane?"

I could feel myself blush as I said, "I'd like to suck your .... um ..... cock. Until you come in my mouth. I've only done it once, and I'd like to try again. You told me I had the potential to be a 'world class cocksucker,' and I need some practice if I'm going to get that good. Besides, after the wonderful pleasure you just gave me, I feel like I sort of owe you something in return."

John said, "Honey, don't ever feel you owe me anything. Love doesn't work that way. I'd love to have you suck my cock, but I wouldn't want it if I thought you were doing it because you thought you had to."

"Oh, John, that wasn't what I meant, at all. I guess I didn't say it right. What I meant was that I wanted to do something to return the pleasure you gave me. Is that okay?"

Then I giggled, "Now will you please cooperate so I can practice becoming a world class cocksucker?"

John kissed me, stood up to take off his swim suit, then he sat, nicely naked, in the big chair.

I got the extra pillow from the couch to kneel on, and pushed his knees apart, just like he had shown me the first time I sucked his penis.

He was about halfway erect, laying up along his stomach, and looked yummy. I took him in my hand and found that he was already leaking that slippery fluid from the little slit in his tip. I asked John why he was doing that before I had even started, and he said he'd become aroused while kissing my pussy and that was the result. Kissing my pussy turns him on. I love that! Sucking him does the same thing to me. He gets hard and I get wet.

I liked the feel of the slippery stuff, so I used my hand to milk some more out and leaned forward to spread it all over his penis with my lips and tongue. That must have felt good, because he quickly started getting even bigger and stiffer. When I slid my lips down over him and took him as far back in my mouth as I could, he became wonderfully big, hot, and hard. I could feel the big veins with my tongue.

I circled my thumb and forefinger to hold Herman's base and took him out of my mouth to get a good look. I hadn't had much opportunity to really examine John's penis, and I wanted to learn all about him.

There wasn't much light coming in from outside, so I asked John to turn on the lamp next to the chair so I could see Herman better. The light wasn't very bright, but it gave me a chance to examine the part of John that gave me so much excitement and pleasure. While I was inspecting, I kept Herman's interest up with occasional licks, sucks, and strokes of my hand from tip to base. He was so swollen and hard that the head turned a purplish color. I love being able to make him that way. That means I excite John sexually, and that makes me feel so good. The skin was smooth as satin to my lips, and I liked the way the slippery fluid flowed out of Herman's little slit.

I took him back into my mouth and sucked up and down several times, and this caused him to really start twitching and throbbing. Could this possibly feel as incredibly wonderful to John as his sucking my clitoris does to me? There's probably no comparison, but he sure likes what I'm doing.

John murmured little sounds of pleasure and whispered how good what I was doing felt. I love doing this. I think love means that giving your lover pleasure is just as good as taking the pleasure he gives you. Well, almost. I hope he isn't about to have an orgasm, I'm not nearly through with him. I want to do like he did to me, tease him until he begs me to let him come.

I would suck while sliding him in and out between my lips for a while, then stop to let him cool off a little. That prevented him from coming and gave my jaws a little rest, too. During these pauses I could smile at him, tell him how much I liked making love to him and how good Herman felt in my mouth. John told me he loved to watch me suck him, and the sight was almost as erotic as the feel. He said he would like to take a picture of me doing it, but he didn't want to get up for the camera. I wanted pictures of that, too, so I offered to get the camera, but he told me to get back to what I was doing. Well, okay, but I'm going to have the camera handy next time.

During one of the jaw-resting-and-John-cooling-off pauses I asked if it was okay if I felt his testicles. He said he would like that, but to be gentle with them and not to forget Herman while I was playing with the boys. 'The boys' made me giggle, but he pulled my head down and stuffed my mouth with penis. That sure stops the giggles.

I very gently lifted his testicles in my hand and removed Herman from my mouth so I could look at what I was holding. The testicles and the bag they were in felt strange, in a sexy way. The skin was kind of funny; it seemed thin and bumpy. Hairy, too. When I thought of the funny word 'scrotum' I would have giggled, but my mouth was full by then.

I fondled them by rolling them in my hand, and this seemed to feel very good to John. I suddenly just had to find out what a testicle felt like in my mouth, so I carefully pulled one towards me with my fingers, opened as wide as possible, and closed my lips over it. Then I sucked it gently.

It was warm and a little hairy, but I didn't mind. This is where all those sperm he puts inside me are made and what makes John a man. It's very sensitive, so be careful not to hurt him. I'm going to see if he likes me to suck it in and out of my mouth. I did that several times, and he made it clear that he liked it a lot.

I got one of the hairs from John's scrotum in my mouth, and it started driving me crazy. I couldn't get it with my tongue, so I had to stop everything while I found it with my finger. I pushed it way back on my tongue and swallowed it.

John said, "What the hell are you doing, Diane?"

When I told him, he laughed and said I was 'lewd.' I had never heard that word before, and when he told me what it meant I giggled and asked him how to spell it.

The hair was taken care of, so I went back to big, warm Herman and found a continuous flow from his little slit, and the fluid had become slightly white. I took his head in my mouth, sucked hard, and milked him by taking the base of the shaft between my thumb and forefinger and squeezing as I moved my hand up on him. I was rewarded with a nice thick flow of semen. This was the stickier, thick kind, like when he had a climax. When the semen got like this the other time I sucked him, it seemed to mean he was about to come. The thick, sticky semen is what came out when he went over. I'm not going to tease him and make him beg. I want him to come in my mouth, and I don't want to wait for it.

I asked John if he would come if I sucked him in and out of my mouth while I fondled his testicles, and he said he could guarantee that he would, and would I please do that right now because he felt like he was about to explode.

I experimented with taking all I could in my mouth, then sucking until my cheeks hollowed. I relesed the suction, then did it again. John really seemed to love that. I couldn't do it for very long without resting my jaws, though.

His testicles had gotten sort of drawn up tight against his body so that I really couldn't do much with them. I wanted to ask him about that, but I knew he wouldn't care much about answering questions right then. I decided to just concentrate on doing everything I knew to please him and give him the best orgasm possible. I had only done it once before, but I had more confidence and thought I knew a little more about giving him pleasure. At least I knew what to expect when he did come.

The last thing I said before I took a mouthful of big, warm cock was, "I'm not going to stop this time, Lover. It's going to stay in my mouth until you're all finished."

And it didn't. I got busy, with my lips tight around him, my head bobbing slowly up and down, my tongue licking as I sucked him in and out. I couldn't really hold 'the boys' because they were drawn up tightly, so I just sort of petted them.

I could feel the excitement and urgency build in him, and I was getting pretty aroused myself. I could feel the juices flowing in my pussy. I tried to add to his pleasure by making a Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm with my throat to make a vibration. John seemed to love that. I wanted his orgasm to be as powerful as the one he had given me.

As he said, "Oh, Diane Baby, don't stop now," I felt Herman suddenly get so big that I don't think I could have gotten him out of my mouth if I had wanted to. He gave a powerful throb, and John's testicles became drawn up very tightly.

I had him deep in my mouth when the first spurt of semen came, and I could feel most of it go right down my throat. I didn't even have to swallow. I sucked, licked, bobbed my head, and Mmmmmmmmmmmmm'd while gusher after gusher poured out into my mouth. I kept it up until the come stopped coming and he slowly started to shrink.

With my jaws wide open and my mouth still full of warm penis, I managed to successfully swallow everything I had sucked and licked out of John. I continued to suck, lick, milk, and swallow until I had every drop and his penis was about half the size it had been when he had started to come.

This time I didn't lose a drop, and I didn't get come in my hair and all over my face. I don't think there was as much semen as the other time he came in my mouth. It seems a little sweeter and less salty than the first time I tasted it. I wonder if the taste really does change, or is it just me. I love to make love to my lover. I love to feel him respond to my touches. I love to feel him have a climax and swallow his come. I can really feel his orgasm when he does it in my mouth.

I opened my mouth to say something, but all I got was a loud 'smack,' and that started me giggling. My lips and the inside of my mouth were coated with thick, sticky semen, so I couldn't speak without smacking. I'm sure glad I don't have those darn braces anymore. I'd never get the come out of them. Wouldn't the orthodontist have been surprised!

I giggled my way into the bathroom and rinsed my mouth and wiped my lips and chin with a towel. Then I came out into the room to find the lamp off and John in bed under the covers. It had gotten cloudy outside, so the room was dark and cool.

He pulled the covers aside for me, and I slid into bed beside him. He folded me into his arms, and we had a lovely full body contact kiss.

John whispered, "Your mouth is still a little cummy, Sweetie. It tastes good on you, though." He stopped my giggles with a kiss.

John said he thought a nap would feel good, and I snuggled even closer. I was on my side, nestled against him, his arm around me, my head on his shoulder, and I thought I had never been so cozy and comfy.

I whispered, "John, are we going to ...you know ... do it tonight?"

He said, "If you're talking about fucking, Sweetie, I'll gaurantee that will happen at least once."

I just snuggled myself closer against him.

Ohh, this is lovely. I had a wonderful climax, and I gave my lover one, too. We're both sleepy and satisfied, and I'm so happy at the pleasure I gave him. I didn't realize how sleepy I was. It's so wonderfully warm and snug in John's arms. I'm going to get ... we're going to make love tonight, and I can hardly wait. I'm very sleepy now, though. I know I'm going to be asleep in about ten seconds.

And I thought I'd outgrown naps.

__________________________________________


Part 2 - John

We drove over to the coast that morning, and I used it an excuse to give my little Mazda Miata some exercise. It isn't much for power, but the car is fun to drive on winding roads. I enjoy throwing it around turns, shifting the five speed, and making a lot of noise. Of course, my passenger was the little blonde who had suddenly dropped into my life a few days before.

Diane seemed to enjoy the top-down drive as much as I did. She was very easy to please, and I found myself loving the little things I could to do make her happy. I was experiencing feelings that I hadn't had since that rush of first love I'd felt with my first girlfriend as a teenager. I wouldn't have believed that I could fall for a girl her age, but I was incredibly attracted to her beauty, enthusiasm, budding sexuality, and joy of living. I felt younger than I had in years, and I had a semi-erection almost all the time.

We checked into our motel as soon as we got to Bodega Bay, because Diane was needing a kiss very badly, and I didn't want to make her wait. Her newfound sexuality was something I joyfully shared. I had forgotten how good simply kissing a woman could be, and my little sweetie was a very enthusiastic kisser.

One thing led to another, and we ended up in the shower together, another first for Diane. My most vivid memories of that shower are the feel of her sleek body and the painful erection she gave me with her soapy hand. Diane really loved her ability to give me a hardon, and it didn't completely leave me until ... we'll get to that.

I had a lunch of clam chowder, crusty sourdough bread, and chenin blanc at a restaurant overlooking the bay. With all that lovely seafood available, she had a cheeseburger. Actually two cheeseburgers. I was constantly amazed at the amount of food an eighty five pound girl could put away. Pound for pound, she was the most efficient eating machine I'd ever seen. She was discovering an equally large appetite for sex. I was helping with the sexuality, but she certainly didn't need any help in the eating department.

After lunch we walked on the beach and ended up on the beakwater. In a place hidden from view, I was taking a picture of her, and Diane teasingly hiked up her tee shirt to show me her bare breasts. It soon got out of hand, and I was taking pictures of her wearing nothing but a pair of sneakers. She had quickly learned of the effect her lovely body had on me, and she showed little hesitation about showing it off.

She was very embarrassed when a boat with several fishermen suddenly appeared and they got a good look had her naked body. After some hugging, kissing, and reassurance, Diane was able to laugh about it. She decided to keep her clothes on in public places in the future, though.

Back at the motel, we changed into our swimsuits and went to the pool. Diane had a new yellow bikini that looked wonderful on her, but she was a little shy about taking off her robe. A few men around the pool gave her some very appreciative stares.

We sat around the pool with me reading and admiring her body. Diane dictated a diary of her experiences into a little microcasette recorder. I kept a close eye on the tapes, because there were some very personal things on there.

After an hour or so, she haltingly asked me if I would take her to our room and kiss her pussy. Her deep blush stood out beautifully against the bright yellow of her bikini. She may have been inexperienced and shy, but Diane had had a taste of sex, and she knew what she wanted. I was more than willing to oblige.

Within sixty seconds of reaching our room, I had her naked and laid back on the couch. I kissed her hungrily, and she returned my kisses with equal passion.

As I kissed my way down her throat towards her breasts, Diane's skin was warm from the sun and silky smooth. She had the most perfect skin it had ever been my pleasure to look at and kiss.

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers