Diane Becomes A Slut Ch. 3

Story Info
Diane discovers the park.
1.8k words
4.23
67.6k
14
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VanIsle
VanIsle
22 Followers

We loved the on-premise club we had discovered in our city, and ended up going there at least once a month, sometimes twice. Although we did occasionally go on nights other than "singles night," we much preferred those nights where I could have several men if I so desired. There were even times when the feeling was just not quite right and we ended up doing nothing at all. Usually these nights involved some of the single guys just being too aggressive.

One week, after we had already decided to go to the club that coming Friday, Pete emerged from his den all excited after a phone call with a friend of ours. He had that twinkle in his eyes that told me he had plans for me, something that I had learned to both dread and anticipate. I dreaded it because I am typically very shy, and very nervous to try new things. I anticipated it because I almost always thoroughly enjoyed myself once I allowed myself to let go a bit.

"OK, what's up mister?" I asked, giving him my best 'you had better be level with me' look.

"Ha Ha, well, I've got plans for this Friday!" he blurted out.

"And.....?" I insisted.

"Well, you know the central park? Jason says that couples go there, park in the parking lots, and single guys......um, watch them. I would have never believed it!"

It took a minute for that to sink in. "And you want us to go to the park and make out in front of a bunch of horny guys!?" I exclaimed. "No way!"

"Why not?" Pete asked. "We'd be in our car, with the windows up and the doors locked, and we wouldn't really need to make out. I'd just like you to give them a bit of a show to help get us nice and horny before we go to the club. And it's not much different than being in the club. Safer even! After all, the doors will be locked."

"I don't know," was all I could muster. "I guess we could drive by and see what happens."

Pete assured me that as always, I would be in full control, and we'll just take it slowly and see what happens.

When Friday arrived, I was once again quite nervous. Although I had started to get used to the "pre-club" jitters, this was different. Pete was clearly delighted with the idea though, and as we drove off, he stole glances at my attire, which was suitably slutty for the club of course. I was wearing a white blouse and brown sweade mini skirt, "stay-up" nylons, and of course a pair of "cum fuck me shoes." As usual, no panties or bra.

We drove to the park, and immediately noticed an unusual behaviour. Several cars seemed to be driving from parking lot to parking lot in the park, checking any parked cars to see if there was anyone in them. Pete chuckled and said, "Might as well join the procession."

After about 10 minutes of this, we were starting to wonder if the story was even true. Then, we happened upon a parked car that clearly had a couple sitting in the front seat. Two cars with single guys pulled in and parked nearby, not right beside the car with the couple, but close enough that they could easily see any major activity that may occur. Pete pulled into a space right behind the couples car and to the right, and a little close for my comfort. We waited.

After a couple of minutes, the couple started kissing, gently at first and then with more passion. I wasn't sure, but it looked as though the guy was fondling her breast as they kissed. It didn't take long to confirm that there was something hotter than regular necking going on in there. The next thing I knew he clearly undid her blouse and exposed her breasts to anyone who may want to see! Then, he leaned down to suck her nipple. I hadn't noticed the two guys who parked nearby had gotten out of their cars, but noticed when they suddenly arrived alongside the couples car and peered inside. They were right beside their car! We were starting to lose our view, since 4 or 5 other single guys seemed to appear out of nowhere and stand right next to the couples car. I let out a little gasp when, almost in unison, they started to pull out their dicks and jerk off right out in public as they watched the couple in the car. We no longer had any idea what was happening in the car.

Pete looked over, "Wow, that's something else! I would NEVER have believed that if I hadn't seen it." he said. "Let's drive some more."

I muttered something in agreement, but honestly was having a little trouble concentrating. I was watching at least 7 guys pulling on their dicks, in public, right in front of me! Pete drove off.

He pulled into a fairly deserted parking lot and pulled into a darker corner which was not as well lit by the street lights. He turned off the engine, and I gulped.

"Well, what did you think of that?" he asked.

"It was OK," I seldom would show my true interest at this stage, I was so nervous.

Pete leaned over and kissed me. "It's OK hun, just relax," he said. "Remember, just tell me if you want to stop." With that he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues danced and I noticed that I was already wet from the little show we had just witnessed. Of course we had seen couples in action and guys jerking off many times at the club, but something about it in this park seemed more animalistic, more raw. Pete ran his hand up my side and fondled my breast.

"mmmmmmm," I moaned, and wrapped my arms around his head, kissing him deeply.

He tweaked my nipple and squeezed my breast harder. I was so wet. I needed cock.

Pete continued to kiss me deeply, and although I didn't realize it at the time, I think he was probably holding the kiss to block my view outside the car. He unbuttoned my white blouse and moved the flimsy material aside, exposing my small B cup tit. I unconsciously shifted my bum and started to spread my legs, at which time Pete slipped his hand off my boob and moved it to my inner thigh, now totally exposed. He rubbed up my thigh straight to my dripping wet pussy, and massaged my clit. I moaned louder.

"You like that?" he asked, breaking the kiss but keeping his face right in front of me.

"mmmmmm, yes," I replied, and spread my legs further, lewdly allowing my husband to finger fuck me in the car.

"hmmm, so do they," he said.

That brought me back to reality in a flash! I snapped my legs closed, pushed Pete away a bit, and was greeted with the view of four guys standing right beside our car, each of them pumping his dick. I could see the pre-cum oozing out of two of them, and they were clearly enjoying the show!

"I don't know about this," I blurted out.

"Relax hun, just enjoy yourself," Pete replied. "Just think about your own pleasure, remember the doors are locked, and think about how horny you are making these guys! It's quite a compliment you know."

I fixated on the guy closed to my window, pumping his big cock for me, clearly showing me his manhood. It was quite large and he was pumping it slowly up and down it's full length, watching me intently as he did so. He looked at my crotch, and sort of motioned with his head, clearly telling me he wanted me to spread my legs again and show him what he was fantisizing about. My tits were still in full view.

Without thinking, I shifted my bum down on the chair, and spread my legs as wide as I could in the car. Pete obliged the guys by reaching down and spreading my pussy lips open. You could clearly see my sopping wet vagina. I reached down and started to rub circles on my clit, all the while watching the big cock beside me get stroked.

"That's it. Show these guys your wet cunt. Spread your legs for them like the little slut you are," Pete whispered horsely in my ear. "Oh yeah, look how each of them would just love to take that little fuck hole."

I looked around at the other 6 or 7 guys around the car, each of them stroking their cock, each cock totally different. I moaned and spread my legs a little further. Pete was right, I had an incredible feeling of power and self-satisfaction. I knew at that moment the power a true slut has over men. I knew I could do anything with them, have any of them, make them do anything. One guy exploded on the window, his cock spurting jet after jet of hot cum. I watched it dribble down the window, and turned my attention back to the other hard dicks presented before me. The guys were all pumping faster now, and Pete was furiously fingering my sopping wet pussy. My legs were spread lewdly and I was moaning loudly. Another guy came on the hood of the car.

Suddenly I looked at Pete. "I have to," I said.

"What?!" he exclaimed, not knowing what I meant.

I sat up a bit, and eased the window down just a bit. Instantly the guy with the big dick had it in the car, inched from my face. I leaned over and took him in my mouth, tasting his sweet-salty pre-cum, and started to suck him and pump him.

"Oh yeah! Suck my dick you little slut!" he almost yelled, his body pressed up as close against the car as he could.

I did. I felt his dick swell up after just a minute or so, and he started to cum. I pulled away a bit and pumped his big cock, letting his seed splash all over my face, and came myself as Pete continued to finger my soaking cunt with two fingers.

"OH GOD!!! I'M CUMMING SO HARD!!" I yelled.

"YYEEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" the guy screamed as he unloaded stream after stream of hot sticky cum onto my face.

I sat back, closed the window, and looked at my husband. My face was covered in cum, and it dribbled down my chin and on to my blouse, soaking it.

"Let's go to the club dear. I need something more than your fingers in there," I said somewhat dreamily.

Pete smiled, started the car, and pulled out of the lot, leaving a bunch of horny guys behind, wishing we would return.

We will, but in time.

VanIsle
VanIsle
22 Followers