Diane Becomes My Slave

Story Info
Diane surrenders herself to a Master.
1.1k words
3.96
19.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just moved to a new town and went to the local adult book store to get some new magazines to look at. This book store had a bulletin board that people could put personal ads on. There was an ad posted for two married women looking to have a threesome with a male. I answered the ad. A couple days later I received a call from one of the ladies. Her name was Donna. She said that they had put the ad up as a joke, but she would like to get together with me. We talked a few times and I called her one night and the other lady, Diane answered the phone and told me not to call so late, because she had a baby and I might wake the child up. I called Diane back the next day to apologize about calling so late. We started to talk and I found out that Diane was a submissive and was looking for someone to dominate her. We made a date to meet in a public place.

Diane's husband thought that she went to the local mall thinking she was going to go shopping. I met Diane and I took her back to my house. When we got to my house I told her that she will submit to all of my commands. She then kneeled at my feet and answered that I am her Master and will do anything to please me.

I told her to strip for me. When she had stripped, she stood in front of me with a full patch of pubic hair on her. Her first command from me was to go into the bathroom and to shave herself bare. This was her first test to see if she was willing to submit to all of my commands, knowing that she would have to go back to her husband with a shaven pussy. This would be a hard thing to explain to her husband how her pussy became bare while she was at the mall.

Diane crawled to the bathroom and shaved her pussy and asshole bare. Once she was devoid of all traces of hair she crawled back into the bedroom. By this time I knew that she was mine. I told her to undress me and not to look at me, for she had not earned the right to gaze at her new Master. Diane did as she was told and even folded the clothes and placed them in a neat pile.

I told Diane that I wanted her to worship my cock and balls. I am 8 ½ inches long and my cock is 6 inches round (just a little smaller than a beer bottle). With the first lick of my cock from the base to the tip I knew that she was going to prove to me that she would be a good slave to me. As soon as she got to the tip of my cock she shoved her mouth all the way down to the base of my cock. She was gagging and choking but she would not let go. She kept this up until I was ready to cum, but she had not earned the right to swallow my cum. I pulled out of her mouth and shot my load all over her face and told her that she could not clean it off of her face until I said she could.

I placed a ball gag in her mouth and then took Diane's hands and placed them in restraints and tied her face down on the bed with a pillow under her so that her ass was sticking up. I stuck two fingers in her cunt to get them wet. I took the fingers and shoved them in her virgin ass. Diane resisted at first to me shoving my fingers in and out of her asshole. I slapped her ass with ten hard smacks and told her that if she resisted my fingers than I would shove my cock into her tight ass without loosening it up. She nodded that she would not resist. I spread her cheeks apart and spit into her asshole and place my cock at the entrance to her asshole. Diane gave a muffled whimper when I started to shove my cock into her tight ass. As soon as I got the head of my cock into her I told her that her ass was mine for the taking. I asked her if she understood this she nodded her head. With that I gave one quick thrust and buried my cock to the hilt. I pound her asshole, while giving her ass cheeks a good tanning. Every slap left a nice crimson mark on her ass. As soon as I had shot my cum into her ass I pulled out and took the gag from her mouth. I shoved my shit covered cock into her mouth and told her to clean her mess off of my cock. She tried to pull away from my cock. I gave her three smacks across each side of her face leaving perfect hand prints on her cheeks. The look on her surprised face told me that she was enjoying this more than she was trying to let on. Diane sucked my cock clean and kept on sucking it until I was hard again.

I untied Diane from the bed and told her to stand. She stood up and looked at me. I slapped her face again and told her that she still has not earned the right to look at me. She dropped to her knees and pledged he boy to me to use as I desired and that I was her Master and I was her slave till I grew tired of her.

I told her to get dressed so I could take her back to the mall. She asked me if she could clean herself off first. I told her that she will go back to her husband with her body dirty and used. I told her that she could not even clean the dried cum off of her face. She answered with a yes, Master.

I took her back to the mall and she got into her car and left to go home. I went back to my apartment. Three hours later she showed back up to my apartment and asked me to use her body again as I desired. I told her to go home and I would think about it. Diane kicked her husband out the next day and moved in with me three days later. We later married and we were together for nine years before she passed away in an accident. I will greatly miss my Slave and the love of my life. I love you, Slave.