Diane Discovers Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

As we head home she tells me, "You've met my parents. They're very nice. But they're not from Beverly Hills. I'm not from Beverly Hills. I didn't grow up living the way you've lived all your life. But I managed to marry a wealthy man. Not just someone who earns good money but someone who will have money no matter what happens. That's exactly what I hope you do. Have a good life. Live in a great home, be able to raise your children as you want, be able to travel first class anywhere you want whenever you want."

"It's a trade off. Some men are good lovers, some aren't. You can probably help teach them to be a little better but you have to be careful. You have to do it indirectly so they don't know you're doing it. Try to get as good a one as you can and then settle for it. Be a good wife. I've always been a good wife to your Dad. Have his children. Give him a good life, don't bother him with things that can cause problems. Make the sex as good as you can. No married woman thinks her husband is perfect, no one. Even poor wives have problems with their men. It's a lot better if you're rich. And if you need wilder sex then go out and get it but be very, very careful. Stay being a good wife the whole time and don't make him want a different woman or suspect that you want a different man."

Then we're home. "Diane, everyone is different. I've been very happy with my decisions. I love you and your brother. I've had a great life and will continue to for years. I have two sisters who were almost as attractive as me and they both settled for much less and have had much more difficult lives. Be hard headed about your decisions, don't let emotion screw up your life. You're beautiful, You can probably have the pick of almost anyone you want. There, I hope that gives you something to think about. And please, feel free to come to me any time with any questions."

"Well, isn't it possible to be in love with and have good sex with a wealthy man and not just sort of fake it?"

"Wealthy men have predators after them. Of perhaps a hundred wives of wealthy men that I know, I think that maybe two are the traditional wives that met and fell in love with their husbands. All the others are happy, or at least living with, their choice but it was definitely a choice based on wealth rather than love."

Which left me with a lot to think about. But, meanwhile, I'm now a student at USC. I've been to my classes often enough to realize that I'll have to work but I can handle them. I've always been athletic and now that I know I can have some time for it, I need to find something athletic to do. The soccer and volleyball teams are national contenders, every one appears to be on scholarship. I'd like to think I'm good but realistically, I'm not that good. Softball, though, is not a varsity sport. It's a club team, something a step up from intramural sport. And, I see on Facebook that anyone can try out several times a week at the IM field. So I decide to do that. I always was good at and enjoyed softball.

I'm wandering a little, lost is perhaps the right word, trying to find the IM field. I almost run into a very huge male. "Who are you?" this deep voice rumbles, "Why are you here?"

"I'm Diane Farley and I'm trying to find the IM field to try out for softball."

"Well, you're at the football house. But I can get you to the IM field, it isn't far, c'mon." Then as we walk he rumbles some more, "You look more like a cheerleader than a player."

"I've had friends who are cheerleaders, there's nothing wrong with being a cheerleader. But, the truth is, I'm usually one of those they're cheering for. I played a lot of sports in high school."

"Huh," he almost snorts, "well good for you. You'll probably be the best looking girl on the team."

"You think I can make the team?"

"Honey, everyone makes the team. How much you'll play is another thing. Hey, I'm Lloyd and here's the field. I think those are the coaches over there."

"Thanks Lloyd," I tell him and head over to the coaches. It turns out he's right I enter into things right away. In softball, pitching is the main thing and I took plenty of expensive lessons so they start me working on the mound. It takes several minutes to get back into the swing of things. But everyone seems happy to have a pitcher show up unexpectedly. I get the schedule and agree to be back at practice the next day. I also have to buy my own uniform and will eventually need to chip in some to help pay umpires and travel costs. About and hour and a half later, as I'm leaving, heading to my car if I can remember my way across campus, there's that huge hunk, Lloyd.

"You really can play, can't you?" he asks.

"Of course, what else did you expect. What are you doing here, did you stay all through practice?"

"I stayed so I could ask you for a date."

"A date? Who are you, what grade are you in?"

"I'm Lloyd Waner, I'm a senior and I play right offensive tackle on the football team."

"Well, I'm a freshman. Your being a senior and, well, being so darn huge, and waiting here for me scares me a little."

"Well, I can't do anything about being a senior or being big but you sure shouldn't be scared. I'm a real softy at heart, love music and good poetry, have never been arrested, am nice to pretty girls and little children and you're about the prettiest girl I've ever seen."

"Well, o.k. but let's make it something public, like maybe going for a soft drink or something. If you ever decided to hurt me I'm afraid I couldn't handle anyone as big as you."

"Well, we're going to go by a place we can stop for a Coke right now and maybe I can convince you to trust me. You can ask anyone about me, they'll all tell you I'm safe."

So we get a Coke and talk a while and he walks me to my car. We date a half dozen times and he never tries anything, doesn't even kiss me. On our next date, I say to him, "Lloyd, we've gone out several times and you've never even tried to kiss me. What's the story? Why date me and never try anything?"

"Diane, I'm pretty sure that I'm serious about you. I don't want to rush things and mess it up because I think I want you around a lot, maybe forever, and I'm pretty sure you don't have those same thoughts about me."

"Well, I'll admit, I don't. I've never even thought much beyond today about you. But I can't get more interested in you if you never show me that you're interested in me. It's nice that you think I'm attractive but if anything more is going to happen we've got to get more into a male/female kind of relationship. I'll never get more interested in you unless I've got reasons to be."

"Well, I'm very big. When I've got close to girls in the past, I think I've scared them off and I don't want to scare you off."

"Lloyd, I'm not a virgin. I'm not all that experienced but I have tried it to see what it's like. I've had bad experiences and good ones. If the rest of you matches your size, I can imagine how it could be scary to some girls. But nature has arranged that males and females fit so I doubt if it's impossible. But you've got to like me, want me, bad enough to spend the time to make sure I'm ready and wanting you and then we'll have to move slowly and make sure we're both o.k. but I bet it's possible. Have you ever been with, I mean really, a girl?"

"Not a nice girl like you. But, yes, fairly often."

"So you know that it's possible. I guess it's true that I'm a nice girl as you say but I'm still a girl. A female. A human being that has all the wants and desires that human beings have, just like girls that maybe aren't considered so nice. Maybe we could go off for a weekend somewhere and find out whether we're all that compatible or not." The truth is, I keep thinking about Ben and his enormous cock and thinking that Lloyd might make me feel just as good. It's come up in my mind over and over ever since I met him.

"If I make a reservation, could you go this weekend?"

"Sure, this is as good a time as any. In fact, if it makes you feel any better, I'm looking forward to it."

Well, he makes the reservation. He comes to my house and picks me up, in a Mercedes S500 series, a huge, expensive car. We wind up at a resort up near of Santa Barbara that's as classy as anything can be. And expensive. I hope he isn't spending every penny he has. We check in and get to our room, which includes an outdoor hot tub but very private and isolated. I decide to set the pace and start undressing. I'm finally naked. Lloyd is standing there looking at me like he's been struck by lightning.

"Lloyd, get your clothes off, too," I tell him.

"Diane, you're unbelievable, I've never seen such a beautiful body in my life, not even in magazines." With that he fairly quickly begins pulling off his clothes.

He's big. But he's trim. I'm surprised, I always think of football players with huge bellies and he's as fit and trim as a body builder but just much bigger. I also look at his cock, which is moving toward erection and is absolutely gorgeous and huge, maybe even bigger than Ben's. "Lloyd, you're absolutely gorgeous, you're the one with the perfect body." I move to him, put my arms around him and hold him tight, look up at him so we can kiss. He puts his arms around me, his hands holding my ass and we kiss. Seriously kiss and then start trading tongue sucks.

I break the kiss and reach down between us to wrap my fingers around his unbelievable cock. I kiss his shoulders, his chest, kneel down and kiss over his stomach, then kiss the tip of his cock. I use my tongue to lick the head. "There can't be anything else in the world this magnificent," I tell him and try to get the head into my mouth as I run my hand back and forth on the length of it. I use my other hand to caress his balls. "I really want to do everything I can to this." I can only get about three inches in my mouth. I think I could use both hands on the length that's left but I only use one, playing with his balls with the other hand. I suck and slide my lips back and forth as I energetically grip him and move my hand back and forth. I can't get my fingers to reach completely around and meet, he's too big. Way too big. I guess he's been holding it awhile because it takes about a minute and a half and he's shooting off large amounts into my mouth. I swallow and swallow but I know some is leaking out and onto my chin. I use my hand and lips to milk everything I can and then sit back and just look at his cock, shrinking some but still huge. I wipe his cum off my lip and chin and suck on my finger.

I look up at him and grin, then get up and go over to the bed and lay on my back. "Lloyd, if we're ever going to get you to fit in me, you need to do everything you can think of to get me all lubricated and ready for it. I hope you really love my body because I need you to start showing me you want me."

"Diane, you're like a goddess laying there, so perfect and beautiful."

"I'm glad you think so but I'm not a goddess. I'm flesh and blood. And I want you to do everything you've ever thought of to this body. Kiss me, lick me, suck on me, and end up down between my legs eating me and eating me until I have an orgasm and get all lubricated so that you can start pushing that monster of yours into me, slowly but definitely. I want you. Now!" I almost yell at the end.

He does exactly what I want him to do. He kisses me on the mouth, kisses down my body, caressing and sucking on my breasts, down my stomach, and starts licking and sucking on my pussy, my clit, his fingers moving inside me. I'm almost screaming as I finally cum and get juices all over his face, and then he's up over me and starting his huge cock into me. "Yes, Lloyd, yes. A little more. Hold it for a second as I stretch to fit. A little more. Yes, Yes. Hold it, push some more, a little more. Hold it for a second. God, you fill me so much, you feel so good in me. A little more. Wow, I can feel you all through me. All the way now. Yes. Yes. God, Lloyd you have such a magnificent cock. I love the way it feels. Now fuck me. Really fuck me, harder and harder." He pulls back and pushes in, over and over. I'm pushing back with my hips, grunting and screaming lightly. I love this. This might be the best fuck ever. "Cum Lloyd, fuck me and cum in me, make me yours. I love this so much." I grunt and push and then he's shooting into me. I can feel the warmth filling me. I wrap my legs up around him to hold him tight. He finally starts slowly pulling out, he's done for the moment. He rolls to the side and I climb on top of him and lay on him and kiss him on the lips and run my hands over any part of his body I can touch. "Lloyd, this has all been just perfect and we can do it over and over and over." I kiss him again and again.

After a few minutes, I roll off him and lay on my back. "How about the hot tub? Will that pick us up again?" I get off the bed and he follows and we go out the sliding door to the tub. I climb in first and he holds my hand and helps me and then he climbs in. He sits down and I face him, spread my legs and sit on his lap, facing him. I put my arms around him and hold him and kiss him and he kisses back. I move my bottom some so I can feel his still soft cock rubbing on my pubic area. Even soft it's larger than most. "I'm not sure we'll ever leave here," I tell him. "Can we order food from room service and just stay here naked and using each other over and over?" I kiss him again and he holds me against him. I lean my head on his shoulder.

The hot tub works, I can feel him growing again, I lift myself some and position my pussy above him and lower myself, slowly pushing his huge cock up into me. Fucking in a hot tub makes waves, I'm bouncing on him as hard and as fast as I can and the water is splashing off onto the deck. I cum at least twice before he finally does and I sit on him and hold him and we kiss for a long time. Then we get dressed and go to the resort's restaurant to eat. "Diane, you're walking funny. Do you feel all right>"

"I'm walking funny because your monster cock has stretched my insides. I'm a little sore. But before you decide not to hurt me, I want you to hurt me over and over. It really isn't a hurt. You're an athlete, you've had to have sore muscles from working out. Well, that's what my pussy has now. And just like you don't quit being an athlete because of some sore muscles and go back to doing whatever it is, I love what we've been doing and want to get right back to doing it some more."

And we do. He's inside me at least a half dozen times over the two days we're there. And when he isn't either his tongue is in me or his cock is in my mouth. We both have to have over a dozen orgasms each. I've certainly never had so much sex and from what he says, neither has he. I let him know that I want him every chance I can get. "Can we get married tomorrow?" he asks. "I'm sure we will," I tell him. "I want you so much. But we better just stay as fuck buddies until we work out something with our families. Besides, you still have a football season and I'm still just a freshman. Do we get married before you graduate? Then what? Are you going to play pro ball?"

Somewhere along the line he mentions something. "Diane, you're last name is Fairly. Is your Dad Richard Fairly? If so, I think he and my Dad are friends, do some deals together." When we finally get back in town I tell my Dad about Lloyd and that maybe we'll get married.

My Dad says, "His Dad is Roger Wanner? Roger is the largest man I've ever met, must be six and a half feet tall, weigh 350 pounds. Is his son that big? I think Roger owns half the town, is probably worth twice as much as I am. I'm sure he'll make an excellent son-in-law." My Mom just smiles and smiles. But not more than me because I think I've managed to get it all. And every time I get alone with Lloyd, he always eats me before he slowly slides that huge, delicious cock into me. And I'll never be able to get all of him into my mouth but I keep trying.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers
12