Diane, Lorena, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane started moving us toward the bed and when she got there she pushed Lorena down gently. Lorena lay across the bed, her legs open, watching both of us. I kissed my wife's hot mouth and slipped her unbuttoned blouse off of her. As I reached around to undo the clasp of her bra, she quickly pulled off her slacks and panties at the same time, no doubt not wanting Lorena to see the granny drawers she was wearing.

We got on the bed on either side of Lorena-both kissing her hungry mouth at the same time. I followed Diane down her neck as we licked and kissed our lovely friend. Our tongues bathed her chest and the top of her breasts, and then, I watched my sweet wife take one of Lorena's nipples into her hot mouth. Lorena's aureole puckered as Diane's lips sucked her hungry nipple. I reached over and clasped my wife's hand.

We must have spent a half hour licking and nibbling on Lorena's delicious tits and nipples, holding hands all the while. Occasionally we focused on the same nipple, kissing each other as we stimulated our friend. After awhile we licked our way down to her hips. Diane was so excited, her own nipples stood out and I began gently tweaking one of them with my fingers. As we reached Lorena's hairy pussy I parted her lips and licked up and down her slit until Diane practically knocked me away and placed her entire mouth over Lorena's wet vagina. Lorena moaned "oh God baby!"

Realizing that I wasn't going to get any of that pussy for awhile, I repositioned myself next to Lorena's head and she took my raging hard on into her hot, hungry mouth. Watching Lorena blow me while my sweet wife licked her pussy was almost enough to make me cum, but I controlled myself, knowing that I was a one-shot wonder and to cum now would bring about a premature end to the evening.

Soon Lorena lost her concentration and let my cock slip out of her mouth. Her breasts were heaving and she was letting out short little squeals as her orgasm built. I looked down at her over my still hard cock. It was glistening with her saliva, every vein bulging as if it were about to burst.

After Lorena climaxed the girls changed positions with Diane on the bed and Lorena on all fours with her hot mouth on my wife's horny pussy. I moved behind Lorena and began licking her wet slit from behind. Soon though, her magnificent ass caught my attention and I began licking and kissing her cheeks. I could tell this really excited her as she let out a series of muffled moans into my Diane's pussy. I spread her cheeks and licked up and down her crack a few times and then zeroed in on her hot asshole. Never in my life did I think I'd be rimming our good friend while she ate my dear wife's cunt.

The rimming got Lorena hotter and hotter until she yelled, "fuck me Mike, fuck me I need your cock so bad!"

Diane practically commanded me to fuck Lorena then too. Seemed like a good idea to me. I got on my knees behind Lorena and took her doggy style. Looking up at the girls, I could see that Lorena had three fingers in my wife's pussy and was tonguing her clit as fast as she could. I reached around in front of Lorena and worked on her love button as I fucked her.

I could tell from the moans, squeals, and heavy breathing that the girls were rapidly reaching a climax. They both came at the same time. As their orgasms subsided, I could feel my own building. I moaned "I'm going to cum."

Shockingly they both got off the bed and on their knees saying practically in unison "cum on our faces."

I stood up jacking my cock which felt harder than it had since my thirties. I could feel every vein respond to my touch as I stroked my hand over my shaft covered in Lorena's juices. They alternated taking me in their mouths and licking my shaft and balls, urging me to "give it to us."

Soon I felt that familiar tingling numbness begin to grow. Finally, I let go. Both girls had their mouths open and their tongues out. My first spurt went directly into Lorena's mouth and I could see her swallow it as I aimed my cock at my wife, shooting another stream right on her tongue. I alternated between them a couple of times getting most of it in their mouths with a little bit hitting their lips and cheeks. When I finished they took turns milking every drop in with their horny little mouths, then they kissed passionately sharing the remaining cream and cleaning my cum from each other's faces.

I collapsed on the floor next to them. After a few minutes we climbed back onto the bed. As I drifted off to sleep, I could feel them moving on the bed to sixty nine each other. I closed my eyes and dreamed about the next morning.

12