Diane Poppos vs Baroness Fudgepacker

Story Info
Diane loves a good bumfuck.
1.1k words
4.41
54.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agent Diane Poppos was on transatlantic flight to Paris, France, where she was to make contact with her sister agent, Lani Cheung. Together, they were given the mission of infiltrating and destroying the criminal organization of Baroness Fudgepacker, who was determined to enslave the women of the world using anal sex. She had developed a special formula which entered a woman's pores via eye-liner, foundation, blush, and other cosmetic products. As millions of women applied make-up daily (maybe even hourly,) the enslavement of nearly every female on earth was almost guaranteed. Diane and Lani were disguised as scientists sympathetic to the "cause" and had secured invitations to a "special, private" meeting with the Baroness, during which they planned to kill her and bring down her organization.

Diane shifted a bit in her seat; the butt-plug she wore was becoming a bit uncomfortable, since she'd been sitting on it for so long; she decided to go to the ladies' room and remove it. Once the lavatory door was shut and locked securely, Diane hiked-up her skirt and tried to slide the contraption out, but it wouldn't budge. She pulled harder, with no luck. After a few minutes of tugging, it became obvious that she would need some assistance. A discreet knock on the door, followed by an "Allo? Can I help you, ma'm?" seemed to be the answer to her dilemma. It was a female voice, obviously French, so Diane felt comfortable in answering back .

"I'm having a bit of trouble, if you don't mind helping me."

She unlocked the door and allowed the pretty airline hostess to squeeze into the small space. "What seems to be the problem, please?" she asked in heavily-accented English.

"I'll show you," Diane replied, and with a little effort, managed to turn so that was facing the toilet. She bent over slightly and pointed to her spread buttocks, and said, "I seem to have something stuck in my butt."

Bending down to peer closer, the stewardess murmured, "Yes; I zee eet." She tugged at the base of the plug gently, then more firmly, butt the thick rubber stopper was securely embedded in Diane's pooper. "Hmmm; maybe thees will 'elp," and leaning closer, she licked at the stretched sphincter surrounding the plug.

"Oooo; that's nice," the busty agent murmured, enjoying the combination of a pair of fingertips massaging her shaven labia and the hot, knowing tongue stimulating her stuffed anus. Tiny sparks of lust began firing deep in the pit of Diane's bowels as in addition to her hungry licking the stewardess was working the butt-plug in and out in cadence with her busy fingers. The secret agent's stockings were soaked with the steady dripping from her drooling pussy, as were the insides of her thighs. A sudden light tapping on the door startled both women ; a click as the lock disengaged, the door opened, and another stewardess slid in quickly and closed the door. This one was very light-complected and drop-dead gorgeous; obviously a mix of African-American and French. "Ah, Marie; there yoo ar," she chided her co-worker. "And what 'av we 'ere?"

"Ah'm helping thees passenger; jus' a little extra custumair sair-vice," Marie giggled, in between licks. "I theenk her bra might be too taight; why don't yoo loosen it for her, Claire?" she suggested.

Claire had been eyeing Diane's huge HHH cups since she'd entered the lavatory, which hadn't escaped la Poppos's attention.

"It is a bit tight, if you don't mind", she purred, pushing her chest out as encouragement.

"The customair is ah'ways raight", the mulatto beauty giggled before wrapping her lips around the agent's huge left nipple. She alternated between both melonous jugs, bathing them in spit while her co-worker continued her rear-end assault. It was Marie who escalated the action: With a final, hard tug, the butt-plug finally came loose with a loud popping sound, and the heavily-titted brunette couldn't suppress the obscenely-loud, nostril-flaring fart that blatted from her ravaged asshole.

"Ar you theekn' what Ah'm theekn', Claire? Marie asked with a wicked grin.

"Ay theenk so; if wha' yowar theek'n ees wha' Ahm theek'n," .

"What are you two theekn'?" Diane cut in.

'That thees hole needs to be feeled," Marie answered, taking a final lick of Diane's gaping nether hole.

She reached beneath the cabinet and withdrew a pair of long, fat strap-on dildos. She handed one to Claire, and with a bit of maneuvering, the two stews managed to get them strapped-on within a few minutes. Claire dropped the lid on the commode and sat astride it, her big cock projecting menacingly from her crotch. "Plees 'ave a seet, Mees", she beckoned. Diane was more than happy to oblige. Her cunt was already sopping from the earlier action, and she sank-down onto the upstanding prick as if it were a greased pole.

"Ahhh", she murmured, leaning forward so that her huge knockers hung within easy access of Claire's hungry lips.

After a few minutes of riding Claire's dick, Diane felt her butt-cheeks being spread apart; she'd almost forgotten about the other dildo-dangling stew. A cold jelly applied to her sore ass-rim caused her to jerk a bit; she rested atop Claire and waited for Marie to enter her from behind.

Diane groaned as the fat dong pushed its way deep into her bowels; as Claire's pelvis came to rest against her wide-spread buttocks, she locked lips with Marie, their tongues battling while Claire began a steady, hard pumping. After a few strokes, she and Marie found a rhythm, and soon the two were working Diane's holes like no tomorrow.

The chesty agent's bowels cramped painfully; she felt like she needed to take a giant shit, but Claire's relentless pounding was "laying waste" to her waste (pun intended), she was sure that the horny ass-fucker was packing her doo-doo right back into her intestines.

Crazy with lust, getting it from both ends, plus her tits, Diane felt the stirrings of a huge orgasm building deep in her loins.

"GAWD! you're gonna make me SHIT!" she howled. Neither woman slowed their pace. Diane rode the crest, as millions of nerve endings in her clit and rectum began firing, all at once.

"I think I'm gonna shit!" she whimpered, to which Claire really started banging her wide-open sphincter. The sight of her "cock", now stained with specks of Diane's inner bowels, sliding in and out, in and out, gave her no shortage of pleasure.

Diane could take no more. "I'm gonna SHIT!" she screamed, as Claire buried her ass-stretcher in the deepest part of her ass. Diane nearly passed out as a stream of "cum" sprayed her pureed excrement in a hot, splashing jet.