Diane the Sex Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Diane, Maureen, and a third person.
3.5k words
4.34
55.4k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

I wasn't sure what to think the next morning. I wanted Nigel back I knew that, not being able to hand over my wedding ring seemed to trigger off all sorts of thoughts. The good times came back into my head. But at the same time I was aware that just a few months ago I wanted Gary more than my husband!

So if I don't deserve Nigel what do I deserve? Should I just become some scrubber, and marry one of the drunks that would give me a second look?

Then there was her. She was doing something to me that was so wrong, but so sexy. My mother in law who I couldn't stand and she didn't like me, but now we had something in common. I just couldn't get her out of my head, or rather the way she treated me. I felt like the dog, but even he got more of a favourable response than I did!

Then there was little Miss Prissy Knickers, was she really a wolf in sheep's clothing? Nigel wouldn't cope with her miss proper look for long. He liked women dressing sexy and that was me. I could out tart her any day!

The following Saturday afternoon I bumped into Colin, he was one of Nigel's friends. In fact Colin was the best man at our wedding. I smiled at him as we walked towards each other.

"Hi Colin, are you OK?" I asked with a smile.

"Hello slut have you caught anything yet?"

He was so vicious and maybe I deserved it, but to say something like that in the street where it could be overheard hurt me. I put my head down and walked on.

"Well don't you want a chat then?" he spat, as I passed him.

I was angry inside and really didn't give a shit about him, besides I knew his wife Maria was playing around behind his back.

"Look I know you are Nigel's best friend but I didn't deserve that!" I growled.

"Oh why not then, poor little you, still I bet you'll be out on the pull again tonight. We might even bump into each other. Hey if you like I could set you up with someone, not a friend of course. Someone I didn't like so they would catch something."

I hurried away unable to take anymore.

"Hey where are you going slut, need to have a scratch!" he shouted.

I was in tears by the time I got to the corner. But it was Colin that made me stop and think about things later. I was getting a reputation, and I suppose I had to stop picking up men.

That night I was knelt in front of Maureen. I just couldn't help myself. I licked and sucked her toes while she sat smoking and petting the dog. All the time I was kissing her feet she was telling me about Nigel liking Harriett's new look!

"Yes she has bought a knee length skirt and a tight little blouse, and now I've got her out of those awful flat shoes, I think Nigel is beginning to see I was right. Oh I'm sorry that doesn't leave you much hope does it? But then again I could help you like I said, but you would have to do something for me."

I couldn't take her taunting anymore. She grabbed me by the arm as I went to get away from her.

"Leave me alone!" I snapped.

"Oh but I haven't paid you yet, here,"

I felt her hand go into the leg of my panties. I could feel the roll of money as she searched for my pussy. While I was still struggling I needed the money. Gradually I let her push it into my fanny. I couldn't look at her; in fact I had my eyes screwed shut. But I could feel her breath on my face, and I knew she would be wearing that sick grin of hers.

"You know you'll have to hang the money to dry. Poor little cunt you are so wet," she said with a sneer."

She pulled her hand away, and gradually I opened my eyes. I could see the moisture on her finger tip. I was still pinned back against the door. I just looked at her finger as it neared my trembling lips. I tried to avoid her eyes as she gently traced her finger over my top lip, and then my bottom lip. I could feel the wet trail she left as she slowly backed away.

"You see you can't help yourself can you? You belong to me and with my help you'll get my son back. That is if he hasn't already decided Harriett would make a better wife."

I couldn't move although I knew I should have done. I just stood pinning myself to the door watching her grinning face.

"She would be a better wife wouldn't she?"

When I didn't answer straight away she took a step forward. That was all it took to have me nodding!

"So next Saturday you and I are going out. You are going to fuck someone for me, do you understand?"

I didn't say no, I didn't tell her where to go; all I did was ask, 'who' in a trembling voice.

"Does it matter? I mean you open your legs for anyone who'll buy you a drink."

She moved back towards me again.

"Why? What do you get out of this? Are you doing this to hurt me?" I said swallowing.

"I have a reason for this but that doesn't concern you. All you have to do is open your legs, and lets face it you are good at that. So what do you say? Isn't it worth it to have a chance to get my son back?"

You'll probably be wondering why I hadn't run for the hills by now. I was wondering myself sometimes. But I was drawn into her dark eyes, it was like being hypnotised. Maureen was a woman you never said no to; know matter how much you wanted to.

She was also rubbing the palm of her hand gently over my panties, special lacy lilac panties, that I had spent £18 on hoping she would like them!

"So what do you say?" she asked softly and slowly, as her lips brushed my cheek with every word.

"Yes," I panted breathlessly, as she pressed hard onto my pussy at the same time.

I watched that grin spread across her face.

"What a good cunt!" she spat.

10 minutes after she had gone I was crying. Once again I had let my mother in law dominate, and humiliate me. But the £80 would come in useful even if it was a bit soggy!

The following Saturday she arrived at 6, an hour earlier than usual. This time there was no games; she just gave me a dress and told me to change into it and not to wear any underwear! The dress was red and quite sexy. It clung to my figure with a deep neckline and a hem just above my knees.

"Well you do look nice, it suits you."

There was that bloody look on her face again. I knew her comment was more of a dig about the way my boobs stuck out.

"So who is it? Who do you want me to sleep with?"

"Oh getting a little eager are you?"

She knew I wasn't by the look on my face. She was trying to wind me up, and we both knew it was working.

"Fat Dave," she answered.

She stood there waiting for my face to drop, and it did.

"Yes he might be married to Yvonne, but you are going to fuck him."

"You've got to be kidding! He must be 50 years old and 20 stone!" I shrieked.

"54, and 18 stone I think," she said, with a titter like she had made a joke.

We went to the restaurant, despite my refusing to have anything to do with this. Even when she pulled me through the door I was still protesting.

There he was looking at me with that dirty leer. His face said it all he knew why I was there. He stood up and pulled his trousers up over his belly. God he was fucking gross! His hair was blonde and thin, and those horrid blue eyes sunk back into big red puffy cheeks frightened me. Even the way his neck stuck over his tightly buttoned shirt hinted at a load more fat underneath. So this was the man Maureen had given me £500 to fuck!

The money was my only reason for getting this far, and now she could have it back!

I sat opposite Dave; at least he couldn't get at me with those fat podgy fingers. Still I suppose if he was going to fuck me then a grope at dinner was nothing.

Maureen stayed with us as we ate. Now while I wasn't enjoying this I did wonder if or what Yvonne had said to upset Maureen. God if I knew I would probably use it myself! But why would Dave risk his marriage for a fuck with me? Yeah I know I did it too!

I was downing the wine quite easily as Maureen talked with Dave. Their conversations seemed stupid; holidays, work, and decorating came up. I suppose it was then that I started thinking this was all a sick joke. Dave had leered at me like he normally did, but he hadn't once mentioned or made any remark that suggested I was going to get fucked. Even in the lift at the hotel going up to a room, I thought any minute now they would tell me it was some sick game.

But now there I was sat on the bed, and feeling Maureen pulling my shoulder straps down from behind!

Dave started to puff and pant as he began to undress. He only stopped to leer at my tits as they came into view.

"I, I, I can't do this," I stammered, as I tried to pull the dress back up.

Maureen tugged my hair back which caused me to yelp.

"Now you listen little slut Dave has paid for you. He knows all about the men you have taken home and I said he could fuck you."

She was calm but forceful; well she didn't need to shout not with her fucking hand pulling my hair.

"Don't you love my son enough to make one small sacrifice?" she whispered in my ear so Dave couldn't hear.

I was panting and I felt quite numb, so I didn't do anything as the zip went down on the back of my dress. I just shook my head.

"I'll make it a thousand," she whispered.

Now £500 was nowhere near enough to persuade me, but £1000 had me wondering if I could squeeze a little more out of her. Whatever Yvonne had done must have really hurt Maureen, enough to set this up in the first place.

"Double," I panted, as Dave went to the bathroom in his pants.

"Nobody bargains with me!" she spat, tugging my hair.

I didn't scream out I wouldn't let myself.

"Then fuck you I won't do it, fuck him yourself," I hissed.

I knew she was thinking about giving me more money, as I got no response straightaway. I could feel her heavy breathing in my ear.

"1500," she whispered in a vicious tone.

By the time Dave came back from the bathroom I was stood naked. He walked over to me and I backed away a little, until Maureen held my shoulders.

Now when you see 18 stone of pink flesh heading your way £1500 sounds like nothing.

"Just open your legs, and let me see those pretty pink lips pout for it," Dave said with a sneer.

His words were bad enough, but did he actually think I would be gushing for him!

"Do as you are told!" Maureen said, with a sick chuckle.

Slowly I spread my legs a little, as Dave moved closer. He just stood with a big grin on his face, which spread further as I flinched at the finger that found my pussy. I let him touch me for just a few seconds and then I backed into Maureen. I gasped as Maureen tightened her grip on me. Her lips had been kissing my neck for the last few seconds, and I could feel her long hair tickling my back.

I looked at Dave as he made to push his pants down. Then I looked away in doing so I turned into Maureen's lips. She quickly grabbed my hair as her lips covered mine. She didn't need to grab me so roughly, as I was already searching for her tongue!

I could feel Dave now on his knees and his fat spotty face between my legs. His tongue lapped at my pussy that his fingers had opened up.

My legs tried to close but he just pinched my lips forcing me to stop. Even while I was trying to get him off, my tongue was driving deeper into my mother in law's mouth, and she wasn't holding back either!

I groaned as I kissed her while my pussy was getting a good deal wetter.

I can't really describe the mixed feelings I was trying to deal with but I'll try.

Underneath me was a gross man that I didn't want. Kissing me was a woman! My mother in law a woman I hated, but I wanted, I was wet because of her, not the man who I was trying and failing to stop licking my now dripping pussy! So why then was I now pushing my hips forward and starting to gyrate? I could hear Dave groaning with lust, it made me feel sick! But my tongue was forcing into my mother in law's mouth. Not only that but she was pulling at my nipples, because I had grabbed her hands to them!

A finger now went into my streaming pussy and that disgusting fat man's tongue was now on my clit.

"No!" I moaned, on Maureen's tongue.

I tried pulling my hips back, but she had pushed them forward again. My legs quaked as she pulled off of my mouth, we had kissed for ages and we both needed air. She recovered quicker than me. Her sick little grin spread over her face, her right hand pushed my backside, forcing my pussy on the fat finger that moved rapidly in and out of my dripping cunt! I was groaning a little now, until my mouth just hung open. Maureen was kissing my neck and cooing in my ear.

I nearly collapsed, until she put her left arm under both of my breasts and held me up.

I was grunting and losing control now. I didn't want the orgasm that this fat bastard was about to give. I wanted my bitch of a mother in law down there doing it!

His tongue left my clit and I felt it actually lick up my juice that had run down the inside of my trembling thighs! The fat bastard was groaning lustfully as he did it!

Maureen pulled my hair slowly until I opened my mouth. I began to orgasm and couldn't stop not even when Dave stood up and forced his tongue in my mouth! The taste of my own juices, and that fat slug like tongue made me want to puke, so did Dave's fat finger that fucked me. My body wanted what my head didn't!

I managed to pull off his vile kiss, but only so I could scream at Maureen.

"Faster. Faster!" I whimpered at her.

It was her finger that now joined Dave's that I would claim to be the final act that made me climax so very hard!

Maureen took me over to the bed. It was now I began to pull away slightly. When I saw Dave's cock it made me shudder, and I wished I hadn't looked. It was bright red and not very long but it looked quite fat. In keeping with the rest of him it was gross, and had a sort of deformed look to it, and it seemed to bend to his left. His fat hand was working it as it got harder and harder.

I was now on my back and the terror was now showing on my face. As he moved towards me his fat belly wobbled. He seemed to be holding up the rolls of fat with his other hand.

"Just remember you are getting paid," Maureen spat in my ear.

Hardly any form of consolation now I thought!

"I, I can't, I just can't!" I shrieked.

"Do you think I give a damn cunt?" Maureen growled, "If you want my son back then you'll do this, if not then I know where we stand."

I felt the bed rock violently as a fat knee pushed the mattress down, my backside sunk with it. I held my breath and looked up into the grinning fat face. He just looked down stroking his gross cock.

"Well you can struggle if you like, but your cunt belongs to me."

I felt the full force of his weight on me as he fumbled at my pussy. His smelt sweaty and his skin seemed greasy. I had made the mistake of putting my arm across my stomach. It was now trapped under folds of fat; from the man who was now rock the bed as he fucked me!

I had closed my eyes hoping to avoid seeing him. But a flash had shocked me and as I opened them another flash went off right in my face. Maureen was taking bloody pictures!

Dave didn't seem to care either, which I found strange. Didn't he realise she was getting her own back on him and his wife for something? Surely she wasn't going to use the photos of me under this fat arrogant ugly bastard!

All my wriggling came to nothing as the camera clicked away. I made a mistake of opening my mouth and that awful fat tongue of his soon found it. I tried to get him off but 18 stone nearly twice my weight was a lot to shift. I could feel him getting even more sweaty as he increased in pace. He drew himself up on his arms and I got my arm our which felt very wet. He began grunting and jerking faster. I closed my eyes as rolls of wet spare flesh rippled over my stomach!

Maureen had given up taking photos now. She just watched with her sick grin as Dave shot his spunk in my belly!

Gradually he slowed until he stopped and pulled out. I could feel his sweat still running off his body and dripping onto mine!

My ribcage felt squashed and I prayed he hadn't done any damage. As he pulled off the bed I felt my ankles being stretched apart. Maureen was now 3 feet away from my pussy. She was taking photos of the spunk as it oozed from my pussy to my ass!

We left the hotel minutes later. I was so shocked and disgusted with everything that I couldn't speak. Maureen was quite cheerful saying I had done a wonderful job.

She ran me a bath as I sat numb in the chair. She came into my bedroom to get me. I just stood there as she stripped me off and helped me into the bath. I didn't even object as she started washing me. I lay on the bed and she started stroking my washed hair. She was cooing softly telling me what a good girl I was. I picked up on this and asked her if she would tell Nigel to come back to me. She chuckled like I was asking if there was a man on the moon.

"Oh no my dear I don't think you deserve that just yet do you?"

She slipped a hand between my legs and began to tease my pussy. Part of me wanted to stop her but part of me wanted to let her make me come.

"You really have been a good girl and I suppose you should have a reward."

I felt disappointed as her hand left from between my legs.

"I'll bring the divorce papers round in the morning."

"But you said I had been good!" I cried.

"Yes but you still haven't been punished Diane, and until then the divorce is going to start."

"That's not fair, I did what you asked," I sobbed.

She laughed again like I was a kid who didn't understand.

"You asked me for more money, and you climaxed like the tart you are."

"But you made me, I, I wouldn't have done if you hadn't of been there!"

"You came twice, once on my finger and once when he fucked you. I'm not stupid I noticed it even if you won't admit to it."

I rolled away from her still unable to explain to myself, why fat Dave had made me orgasm by fucking me. She knew she could detect the change in my breathing, and the other little signs that I tried desperately to hide.

"No you sleep now, you are still a tart and a whore, no matter how gross the man is you can't stop yourself, cunt!"

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers