Diane Wets for David

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Auryman
Auryman
101 Followers

"I'm fine," she said, settling slowly into her chair.

I hesitated a few seconds before I added, "...for now."

I took another sip of my latte, saw that her coffee cup was drained, only a dozen or so small ice cubes were left.

"Go dump the ice and fill the glass with water," I told her. She stared at me for several seconds before standing up and walking to the small counter. I turned the RC down to a lower setting and smiled as I watched her tremble. The change in either direction was always intense for her. She almost bumped into a twenty-something kid with short, spiked hair.

"Sorry," she muttered. He looked at her, eyes travelled up and down her short, plumpish, middle-aged body, and smiled at her. "OK with me," he laughed. I watched Diane. I could tell what she was thinking: could he somehow tell that she was naked underneath the black dress - certainly her stiff nipples didn't help conceal anything? Had the kid noticed something about the way her body jiggled when she walked? If he looked, even a casual glance would reveal the way the elastic pinched her flesh. Did he hear the hum of the RC?

I watched her hand tremble as she spilled the ice into the small bucket, then tried to pick up the pitcher to refill the cup. She looked dizzy, unsure how to handle even this small task. The young man offered to help her, taking the cup from her and pouring it nearly full of the cool water. She stammered a thank you and returned to the table.

I flipped off the RC and let her settle down for several minutes, enjoying the occasional trembling shoulder or small shake of her head.

"Drink it," I said.

She looked at me, nodded slightly, then picked up the cup and drained it in one long gulp.

I'd offered to taxi back to the apartment, but she asked if we could walk. It was only about eight blocks and I had a very good idea why she didn't want to sit still and endure the ride in a bumpy taxi, why she wanted to stay standing and keep moving. I toyed with the RC on and off all the way back to the apartment.

I closed and locked the door to the apartment. As I turned around, Diane wrapped her arms around me, pulling me close to her. She pressed her mouth against mine, opened her lips. I pulled her arms down and pushed her away, chuckling.

"Now, I have to admit that was completely unexpected!" I laughed. "Where did you learn that?"

Diane's face was eager, eyes wide. "I've learned so much, I can do things to you now, they've taught me so much," she poured out the words fast, pulling her dress up around her waist, higher, up underneath her arms until her breasts flopped free against me.

"Diane," I said, stepping to the side and away from her. I took her wrists in my hands and pushed her back arms length. "Diane." I held her steady for a second. "You..." pause "...are...a...complete...whore. Do not touch me." I let myself stare at her naked body, up and down, trying to wring every last ounce of humiliation out of the moment, out of the way she'd thrown herself at me. "Do you understand me? A slut. Nothing more than a cunt, a piece of ass to be used and thrown away." I pushed her legs open with my foot, stared at her again. "Diane, you are a lot of things..." I paused, watching her face burn bright red. "...but the last thing you are is something I would ever put my cock into or ever, ever let touch me that way." Tears welled in her eyes, a rich, intoxicating mix of shame and anger.

"You want to tell me to fuck off and die right now, don't you?" I taunted. "But you won't. You can't. This is what you live for. How far down there are you right now, Diane?" Her breathing became quicker and shallower, I was pressing the right buttons. "How far down into that tunnel deep inside yourself?" She squirmed.

I dropped her hands and slapped her across the face. "Do not EVER do anything like that to me again, do you understand?"

She nodded. I raised her face to look at mine. Her eyes were damp, a tear rolled down her left cheek. I slapped her again.

"You have your friend from Madison to thank for this. For this shift. For opening my eyes to really understanding what you are and how to deal with you." I took her wrists gently and pushed them behind her, crossing them in the small of her back. "And some of the movies. Real gems." I took a nipple between the thumb and knuckle of my first finger on each side. "Just amazing." I pinched hard, harder. She didn't protest, simply held her breath. "The extremes I've seen you pushed to," I modulated my voice again into that hypnotic place, squeezing harder with each syllable, a steady, building pressure. "Your complete docility, acquiescence..." I felt as thought my fingers were touching each other, had to look down to see that her flesh was still between them. "...total capitulation, total submission...

"So, just like in the movies," I released her and walked over to the table with its variety of single-tails, crops, and floggers. "Just like in the movies, I am going to prepare you a bit." I fingered the toys on the table. "Raise your arms and keep them above your head. Present your chest. Good." I chose one of the floggers and began with her lower back...

All that was earlier today. I looked at Diane again, standing with arms tied above her head, belly swollen with three sixteen ounce bottles of water, a cup of coffee, the glass of water from the coffee shop, and as many mouthfuls as I'd been able to pour into her since we got home two hours ago.

"Oh, shit, dammit, I have to piss...please let me out of this..." She was pressing her thighs together, knees dancing side to side.

I looked at my watch. It was just a few minutes before seven.

"Shhh, shhh...the time is coming soon..." I whispered, stroking her hair gently. She dropped her head to the side, rested it against my hand. I heard a whimper and kissed her. When I stepped back, I noticed that there was a small wet spot in the crotch of the pantyhose. She was reaching her limit, David's timing was critical.

"You know what I've always wanted from you, don't you?" I whispered, kissing her ear. She turned her head to me, nearly exhausted from the strain.

"You want me to cum..."

I laughed. "No, no, no, dear Diane. That was a long, long time ago. In a completely different world. Before you became what you are." I leaned over slightly, took her breast in my hand. "No, that was before." I pinched the nipple clamp slowly, the shock of a quick release would probably make her flood the room. Even slowly, the pain was sharp, but manageable. I licked it gently, then removed the other one as well. She moaned. It might have been a thank you. Or something completely incoherent.

"That was before. Now, what I want is to be deeper inside you. To own you just a little more completely than I had before..." I pulled the strings from the ceiling pulleys, untied them from the cups, put the entire contraptions into a dresser drawer.

"To go more deeply into you..." I slowly picked up the suit from the floor, carried it across the room and lay it across the foot of the bed.

"To own something else of you..." I went into the bathroom and returned with a plastic bucket. "Do you remember your 'innocent' fuck?" I opened her legs wide and placed the bucket on the floor between them. "The farm boy?"

Dreamily, she mumbled "yes".

I leaned my face close to hers, almost touching her nose with mine. "Can you beg to be allowed to piss?" I wanted him to beg her, to see the look on his face. I wanted her to beg her innocent farm-boy fuck to let her piss in a bucket in front of him.

She nodded weakly. "Please, may I...please may I, sir?..." she whispered. I pressed a finger to her lips and she stopped.

There was a knock on the apartment door. "That's OK, shhh...it isn't me you're going to beg..." A puzzled look came over her face. I kissed her lightly on the mouth and said "now, wait right here." I walked to the door, Diane's eyes following me every step of the way.

I opened the door and invited David in. Diane's eyes flew open wide and her body shook. David saw her tied, arms above her head, back and belly evidencing her earlier floggings, bucket on the floor between her legs. He went slightly limp and I reached out to support him.

"What the...?" he muttered.

At the same time there was a loud splashing noise as Diane released all of the pressure inside her. It flooded the pantyhose, sloshing down, soaking her legs and into the shoes, a great gush of it splashing onto the carpet between her legs, very little of it actually ending up in the bucket.

Auryman
Auryman
101 Followers
12