Diane's Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
Di is visited by a detective.
8.9k words
4.6
17.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers

They lay against each other in the poolchair, sharing a towel to keep from getting a chill, her fingers exploring his chest; his heartbeat tapping a gentle rhythm to her thoughts.

"So, how many more do you have of Harrison? And just Harrison? Do you have a lot of photographs of people doing it outside? Is Carlton County just a hornet's nest of kinky couples doing it for some mysterious government Peeping Tom?"

"I'm not going to lie to you Diane...Harrison was dating a lot of women while you and he were together, and yes, I have quite a few photographs of him as well, and a few of some other people I don't recognize. Once I started hiding your photographs away, I couldn't let any of the others be discovered. It gets complicated, but basically, even though the system is still very new, each photograph and file are uniquely serial numbered. Any deletions are supposed to be recorded in a log with an explanation.

"Being as horny as Harrison is, I've got almost 500 pictures that have to be accounted for. I can't very well log them all at once. Thankfully, nobody is really interested in the number of pictures or that sort of thing...yet. I suspect someone at the GAO or congressional oversight group will ultimately ask for an audit, but I hope to be long gone by then, and hopefully the logs will be sufficient to let them pass. Still, when I'm done, somebody else will probably start finding photographs like these and maybe begin to question why there aren't more. I don't want to think too hard about it."

"Could somebody else be taking one right now of us?" She gave his butt a squeeze, pushing him against her at the same time. She was hurt at hearing how many shots he had of Harrison, but she wasn't going to let on about it.

He smiled. He wasn't ready to tell her the whole truth. "Nah, I never saw any pictures taken at night." True, but not quite accurate.

"Are any of the other women Harrison's with..." She interrupted herself. "Can I see them? Hey! Can you bring me down to your office and show them to me?" Her fingers found their way to his hole and began to caress it, sending a surge to his cock. "You like it when I do this, hmm?"

"Uhh, no, I can't show you around the office and oddly, yeah. I didn't think I'd be into that sort of thing." He let her penetrate him, floating in the sensation as the tingling increased at the base of his member. He unconsciously started rubbing it against her thigh.

"I'm still really confused, Johnno," her fingers stilled momentarily. "You say you've got hundreds of pictures of Harrison, and I know from the collection up in my room that we were all over the County. How do these pictures get taken?" She pushed into him again, as if to inspire him to answer.

It was a moment of truth. He had figured it would come in the car the other night, but he hadn't expected the turn of events. In fact, he really hadn't expected to be lying naked against this goddess with her finger up his ass and his cock stroking her crotch either. He never thought he'd leverage his position; he just wanted to help her. But then, the other night he thought he might be able to coerce her into...what? What could he have her doing she isn't already doing on her own? Still, he didn't feel comfortable coming clean. Her finger penetrated him deeper than it had before, pulling him back.

"Uhhhnn. Like I said, the feds have me documenting all sorts of environmental sensors..." He had to stop as the sensation of her finger moving out felt like he was going to take a shit. He clinched his sphincter around her fingertip to assure himself nothing else was coming with it.

"Mmmm, you really do like it when I do this. I have a few ideas for later." She pushed back into him, forcing his hardening cock against the crease of her thigh and pubis. "But, Johnno, there's no way that you've got cameras all over the county in places like the beach that can zoom in on a couple without them seeing it." His contractions were a turn-on. She suddenly had an impulse to tie him down and fuck him with a vibrator...but she didn't have a vibrator...she'd have to use one of her mom's, but the thought of sticking it in his ass and then her mom using it grossed her out. What else could I use? The image of one of the dining room candles popped into her head. Perfect. And then the answer to her own question popped into her head.

"Don't answer. It's obvious. Drones. But I want you to come with me. I've got other ideas for you right now." She pulled her body away from him keeping her finger in his ass. "Let's see if we can get up without my finger coming out of your ass. You're mine for the next few hours and I want you to play with me on my terms."

His feelings were a rush of conflicting sensations: confusion at his predicament; confusion at his enjoyment of being penetrated; confusion about how to tell her about the photos; lust; lust; the image of fucking her; her breasts, now visible to him as she slid off the lounge, keeping her finger in him. He got up, even as he was confused about his submission, knowing he'd have the time of his life tonight. The cool air wafting around his half masted erection; feeling her finger rubbing him as they walked into the house. As the full impact of her last words sunk in, his shoulders sagged - whatever advantage he thought he'd had he didn't think he'd be keeping for long.

She led him through the dining room, plucking the candle from its holder after he had passed it and without him knowing, then up the stairs to her bedroom. Tie him up? With what? Rope? Nope, none easy to get to. Twine? Nope, no way. Pantyhose? Ahh, yeah, there's a pair crumpled right by the bed. Perfect. She admired his buns as he walked a couple of steps in front of her up the stairs. The muscles rippling under their fatty covering made her want to violate him more. What's gotten into me? Johnno's been nothing but a gentleman. Am I taking my anger at Harrison out on Johnno?

"Just lay face down on my bed and spread your legs as wide as you can. I'm going to fuck your ass, tonight Johnno, because a) I know you want me to and b) I don't think you've been completely honest with me and I really am tired of guys fucking with me, and c) I want us to have an honest relationship going forward. So, you will tell me the truth, and at the same time, you're going to enjoy something I figure is pretty new to you, yeah?" She smiled as he complied with her request, his legs spread wide on her pink bedspread, his left eye looking up at her as he turned his head on her pillow.

His confusion was now mixed with a little fear. She had never seemed to be this way, and he'd never felt intimidated by her before, but now, with her finger deep into him, and with his compliancy to her demands, he realized he was no longer in control of the situation. That he was getting hugely turned on by it all was the only thing keeping him in the game. He grunted as she pulled out her finger.

"Tell me you want it, Johnno." She backed out of his field of view and pushed the candle into herself. She was as wet as she'd ever been, whether because of her recent climax or the prospect of dominating him (and his obvious enjoyment of it) didn't really matter. The wax slid easily into her, even if it wouldn't go so easily into him; it was about twice the size of her middle finger.

"Yeah, weirdly. I am loving this. Please fuck me some more, Diane." He would play as long as she turned him on like this.

"I'm going to fuck you, but you won't cum...not until I give you permission. I will only fuck you as long as I think you are telling the truth. I saw a show on lie detectors once, you know, and I think I can remember the questions. If you haven't convinced me of the truth, I'll stop fucking you and you'll have to watch me cum without cumming yourself for the rest of the night. If I'm not mistaken, blue balls can be really painful, yeah?"

"Uhnnhh, yeah, okay, I understand. I'll do the best I can."

She spread his cheeks, exposing his asshole, with her right hand. "Push your ass up to meet me." She smiled at his quick compliance. She pushed the wet end of the candle base against his hole and watched as he clenched it shut.

"What is that?!" He twisted to try and see.

"Shhh, it won't hurt you, just relax and let me in." She pushed firmly, watching as he struggled to relax his sphincter. An eighth of an inch at a time she pushed into him, watching him squirm, clench and unclench with each movement forward. As it passed an inch into him, he couldn't stop it and she pushed with one long penetrating motion, her fluids and the wax providing the lubrication. Once it was in a few inches, and his gasps suggested a new threshold of experience, she let his cheeks come together to feel the rest of the candle. She rubbed her right hand on his soft butt skin, up to his lower back and down again, wiggling the stick with her left.

"Uhnnhhn, gawd, what is that, gawd what are you doing to me?" He was at once pulling away and pushing into her; he didn't know where to go. His cock was bent under him and stiffening. If he lifted up the thing would go deeper, but if he didn't move, he felt like he'd snap his prick in two. He lifted up and felt her go deeper. "Aggghhhh." and felt his cock snap up against his waist, the hot tip burning his skin.

"We'll start with your name," her hands kept moving around his ass.

"John Oscar Riley"

"I didn't know your middle name is Oscar..." she pushed the stick in further. "Your age."

"20. 21 in two months"

"Uhm hmm. When did you first masturbate?"

How would she know if he was lying? There's no way she'd know. No sense in telling anything but the truth, though, what would be the point? "Twelve."

"Really? Wow. I want to know more, but not right now. Let's see. When did you first have sex with a woman?" She pulled the candle almost all the way out, letting the juices scrape on his bun cheeks, feeling the muscles of his rectum contracting. She knew it must feel like he was taking a shit and it made her smile, even as the smell of his shit coating the candle base curled her nose.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, don't...I'm not sure, but I think I might have an accident."

"Don't worry, it's still in you. I'll help you clean up if you do. Anyway, answer the question."

Uhhh, Marylin McRoe, yeah? I was 16, we stripped, she jacked me off. I guess that counts. "16."

"Who was it? Do I know her?"

"Marylin McRoe"

"Hah! I remember her. She was such a goody-goody. I want you to tell me the details." She pushed the candle back in and slipped a finger up her vagina, playing with her clit.

He related the details of an adolescent experiment the two of them tried out involving a game of strip Yahtzee culminating in her jacking him off. Reliving the experience with Diane fucking him in the ass was almost too much. He'd never had such an erection. Each time the thing inside him pushed against him, he felt it in the base where his sac met the shaft and it pulsed. It was getting close to impossible to stop from ejaculating.

"Uhh, you told me I couldn't cum, Diane, and uhhhnnn, if you keep going, I'm going to cream all over your bed." He strained to not. He thought of baseball scores and vomit and the time his great aunt inadvertently (he hoped) exposed herself to him. He felt the urge to climax receding a little, even as she stopped moving the thing in him. What is it, for chrissake?

Exactly where I need him. Okay, now for the moment of truth.

"How did you take those pictures, Johnno?" She vibrated the candle just a little, to indicate her threat.

"I told you, I didn't take them....unhhh..." She reached around under him to put her hand on his cock, her dry fingers slipping through his sweat drenched pubic hair, her knuckles forcing him to rise up, pushing him into the candle. "Shit! Seriously, I didn't take them!" He was getting close to cumming. "Please. Stop for a second. Technically, the pictures take themselves, but yeah, I make sure the drone stays on its route."

She stopped. Her fingers of her right hand were clenched on his cock, the other held the candle completely still. "I knew it! Drones! I knew it!"

He tried to move into her, but she held him still. "Yeah. Drones. Remote controlled. Military grade, experimental. The service got them conditionally to do environmental studies." He drew in a breath as she pushed whatever it was deeper into his ass. "They all have about six sensors, two cameras and a bunch of other stuff. They fly at about 200 feet and can zoom into a squirrel on the ground."

She was paralyzed for the moment, considering his answer. No way it was a lie, but no way he had that kind of technology. She wasn't aware of moving her hands until he moaned.

"Oh, sorry. I just wasn't expecting that. I mean, I don't know what I expected, but shit." She felt his hot cock throbbing and the candle vibrating from his clenching/unclenching.

Suddenly she had the urge to suck him dry, to feel him explode in her mouth. "Roll on your side." She helped him rotate so that his cock was sticking off the side of her bed.

She let go of the candle and came around to face him, her hand still holding his erection. She knelt down at his waist and put his cockhead in between her lips. Letting go of his shaft, she moved her hand to the candle, wanting to increase the force of his explosion as much as possible. It didn't take long. With a few pushes, she felt his shaft thicken and then his semen burst into her mouth, coating her tongue and roof. It was saltier this time, and really slimy, but she sucked down on his shaft, milking him with her lips until he stopped climaxing. She let his cock lie on the inside of her cheek, her tongue lightly pressed against it as she swallowed.

"That was...incredible..." he whispered, his hips still rotating. The candle was still in him, but was threatening to slip out. "What did you stick in me?"

She reluctantly pulled away, licking her lips and flicking her tongue at his hole. "A candle. Nice huh? A moment of inspiration, definitely not planned." She considered inviting him to dinner and having it in front of them as the centerpiece, her parents completely unaware. Definitely a good idea.

"Now what?" He asked, not sure if he wanted to hear the answer. His hands came down to stroke her hair, his eyes searching her face when she turned to him.

She sighed. "I was thinking I'd go down to see Harrison at his office tomorrow..."

"Whaaat?" He hadn't meant 'now what?' in that sense. He was wondering whether she was going to let him fuck her. Shit. "You can't, Di! We discussed this. Seriously!" He pushed himself up a little bit to look her in the face.

"But, what he did...is doing...it's not right, Johnno."

He could see that fierce look in her eye. "If you go down there and confront him, there's no telling what he'll do. I'm sure he's already hired a private detective to find out where they came from. We've got to play this really cool, Di. Please."

She pursed her lips and looked down from his face. He wasn't sure where any of this was going and he was getting nervous. She played with his nipples; he watched her breasts rising and falling with her breath. He was lost in a swirl of feelings - mostly lust, euphoria, concern about her, confusion about his submission, pride at capturing this beauty, confusion about her intentions, hope for more sex, confusion about his submission.

"Uhh, for now, how 'bout you lie down here for a little while?" He reached for her ribs, level with his head and drew her onto him. The candle had slipped out onto the sheets, and he didn't want to even imagine what it looked like - it had felt slick on its way out, and it was all he could do to remember he wasn't shitting.

Her skin was soft, her breasts salty to his kisses. He wanted to fuck her, in spite of his recent climax he was pretty certain he could do it, but she had been playing so hard-to-get all week, and she'd been pretty clear about it down at the pool. He continued stroking her sides, her back and her neck, running his hands down to her buns and letting his thumbs drift back up to nudge the creases where her breasts met her rib cage.

He moved his hands down to her ass and then to her thighs, pulling her legs apart at the same time pulling her onto him. She didn't resist, but she didn't help much. She did start kissing his forehead, cheeks and finally his lips, pushing her tongue deep into his mouth. He realized with a shock that he was tasting his own cum, a memory from the other night coming back, but he didn't pull away. Instead, as his cock was stiffening again, he maneuvered it into a better position, his head brushing against her cunt lips.

Locked together, he pulled her open and pinned her to him as he pushed his penis into her. At first he thought she was going to struggle, but her kisses increased in intensity and he took that as a sign to keep going. Within a couple of heartbeats he had settled deep into her, her vagina a velvet glove on his still partially soft cock. He relished the feeling, knowing she had crossed some kind of threshold with him and that if he didn't blow it, he could be having some great sex for the rest of the summer. The thought of leaving her for college in the fall sent a small spasm of guilt through him, but not enough to make him miss a beat as he started a rhythm with his hips and cock.

"Shit!" He stopped for a second pulling his lips away. "You...you on the pill?"

She giggled and nodded, leaning back down to kiss him.

But that was only half the problem. She'd been fucking Harrison, who'd been fucking half the county. Lord only knew what she had been exposed to. Tomorrow, they were both getting tested...for everything.

* - * - * - *

He was more than a little worried. Not only did she know he was the one responsible for the pictures -- that was bad enough -- but she knew how he had taken them. Something about that bothered him far more than the pictures themselves. If Harrison could backtrace the photos to him, he was not only out of a job, but Harrison wouldn't stop until the Feds were involved.

He wasn't certain, but he figured he had broken at least a couple of laws, the least of which was misuse of government property. In this terrorist-scare environment anything was possible.

He sat at his kitchen table, sipping a juice, the pain in his ass a constant reminder of this new territory he had been forced to explore. Interesting. I'd never had thought I was that kind of guy, but... the thought of her violating him with the candle, of tasting his cum on her lips and ultimately of fucking her slowly started his cock rising. She was a great fuck. He could still feel the velvet lining of her cunt sliding over his cock, of her moaning as she enveloped him as deeply as possible, and of her panting cries when he pushed her over the top. He needed to see her again. He shook the memories, reminding himself of the mess he was in; he had to focus.

He had wanted to scare Harrison. Mission accomplished. Now he needed to point any investigation away from him, because it was certain there'd be a backlash. Harrison wouldn't go down without a fight. He'd wanted to scare her, too, but from her attitude last night, she didn't seem fazed by any of it. And now that she knew the whole story, he could only imagine what might happen. She was only 18, barely, and she hadn't demonstrated the best judgment this summer. All it would take was a weak moment with one of her girlfriends. Shit! She needed to feel as scared about the possibility of consequences as he did; as Harrison probably was.

As he bottomed up the juice glass, the germ of an idea blossomed. "It just might work," he muttered to the air. Regardless of how he was going to point the evidence directly at Harrison, and get Di in line, he was definitely seeing her again.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers