Diane's Journey: The Play

Story Info
Diane learns more about submission, restraint, hot sex.
3.6k words
4.68
78.1k
26
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moyds_jewel
Moyds_jewel
162 Followers

(Many thanks to all who have sent feedback encouraging me to continue this tale. It is deeply appreciated. Beloved Sir, as always, this story is dedicated to you and in heartfelt gratitude for all you have shown me about myself and D/s. I am yours.)

This work is copyrighted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diane floated in dazed pleasure, only vaguely aware as Donnal released her hands from the restraints, chafing and kissing the sensitive skin of her inner wrists.

“Kangaroo,” he said, sliding down beside her and tucking her body into the curve of his.

She blinked at him. “Diane,” she corrected, clearly not firing on all cylinders. But then, Donnal couldn’t be either if he thought her name had somehow morphed into ‘kangaroo.’

Sometimes people did strange things, she’d heard, in the aftermath of hot sex. Such as declaring undying love, or discovering a sudden need to move three states away. So maybe it wasn’t so odd that some forgot their lover’s name.

He pressed her face against his chest and his rumbling chuckle tickled her cheek. She smiled against his skin and burrowed closer. “Sleepy, my cat?”

“Mmmm.”

He rolled onto his back, taking her with him so that Diane found herself lying atop him with his hands laced across her lower back and her legs splayed on either side of his.

“Oh my,” she said, squirming a little to accommodate her body to certain contours of his. A complete washout as a bed, Donnal was perfect for a lazy, post-coital cuddle.

He grinned at her and repeated, “Kangaroo.”

Diane wanted to lift her head in order to bring his face into focus but when his arms tightened around her, preventing it, she settled for staring nearsightedly at him, perplexed.

“It’s your ‘stop’ word,” he elaborated, “Kangaroo.”

She put her hand on his forehead, “Are you feeling ok? ‘Cause I hate to break this to you, Donnal, but wehave stopped.”

His laugh shivered along her nerves in a delicious ripple. When he shifted a little, she could feel...“Oh,my.” she swallowed hard as all thoughts of napping vanished.

“Sweet cat, this is only a pause.”

“You mean there’s more?”

“Much more.”

Her heart rate spiked, “And I need a stop word because?”

“Because you need to know that you have that power. Because I am going to give you what you need, not what you want. Because -“ he traced her cheek with a long lean finger, “I have no intention of letting you leave this room for 36 hours.”

She laughed.

“I’m not joking, Diane.”

She gaped at him. “But...but I have to go to work Monday morning!”

“I will have you home in plenty of time.”

“What if I need to use the -?”

He gestured towards a door. “Bathroom.”

“Food?”

“I won’t let you starve.” He slid his hands over her hips, flexed his fingers into her soft skin.

“But...but..” Bloody hell! He was serious; laying there looking oh-so-sexy and smug and sure of himself. Still, the lure of additionalDonnal-induced orgasms had her licking her lips. “What if I don’t want any more sex?”

His laughter faded. “I require of you two things, little cat. Honesty and trust.”

“If I didn’t trust you, I wouldn’t be here.” She couldn’t meet his intent gaze, afraid to give too much away, afraid of what she might see in his eyes.

“You trust me with your body,” he trailed his right hand slowly up from her hip to the swell of her left breast and paused over her heart, “but you don’t trust me with this.”

“Trust has to be earned.” She flicked a quick glance toward him.

“Exactly.” He looked so pleased that Diane bit off her ready retort and took a mental timeout to replay their conversation in her head.

This was abouttrust, then. Donnal had planned the weekend as a trust-building exercise. Bugger it, the man was more devious than she had ever guessed! She stared down into his dark eyes for a long time, trying to puzzle out his ultimate goal. She’d already had sex with him.

Alright, to be absolutely honest, she’d had glorious, brain-scrambling sex with him. Yet he wanted more, something else. Trust. Honesty. Bone-melting sex.Submission. She realized, as she gazed at him, that they were all inter-twined. He wanted the whole package.Why?

Screw ‘why,’ she decided seconds later. In for a penny, in for a pound...she framed his face between her hands and kissed him with everything she had, determined to curl his toes and burn off his control.

He rolled, trapping her between his body and the bed.

“One last thing, little cat. If you speak your stop word,everything will stop.”

“Everything?”

“Everything.”

“Bugger.”

“Indeed.”

Diane heaved a long suffering sigh. Quality, Donnal-induced orgasms vs going home early.Duh. Wild horses wouldn’t drag “kangaroo” past her lips.

“So? What’s on the agenda?” She asked with a cheeky grin as he eased himself onto his back.

“Go stand at the foot of the bed.” he said, putting his hands behind his head and smiling back at her.

“Why?”

His only answer was a raised brow.

“Oh, I get it,” she chuckled, “this is obedience training, right?”

He raised the other brow. She decided to humor him and slowly slid her body along his, giving his semi-hard cock a lick and a kiss as she worked her way to the foot of the bed. There, she stood hipshot, her brow raised in mute challenge.

“Turn.”

Diane pressed her lips together, rolled her eyes. She had an overpowering urge to blurt sarcastically, ‘Mother, may I?’ but managed to resist -barely- and turned, running her hands suggestively down her sides and over her hips as she obeyed. Determined to push his control, to see if she could spark a spontaneous reaction from him.

“Stop.”

She put both hands on her hips and stopped with her back to Donnal. The bed creaked and she felt a puff of air over her bare skin.

“You have a lovely back.” He spoke from a point just over her left shoulder.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

The fine hairs across her shoulders stirred as he laughed, a silent kind of chuckle more felt than heard. Diane shivered and then jumped when Donnal touched a finger to her spine. He trailed his finger down her back in a slow firm line that left her feeling at once branded and breathless with anticipation.

“The way it curves here,” he murmured, tapping his finger lightly against her skin, “and melts into the flare of your hips,” tracing the swell of her ass. “Such erotic promise. Lovely.”

It was harder to just stand there than she could have imagined. Anticipation - where would he touch her next? Worry - would he touch her at all? Wonder - what was going through his devious, delicious mind? Her mind raced in all directions and she remembered something else that he’d said...something she had heard with her heart more than her ears: ‘I will be the song in your heart, for you aremine.’

Diane swallowed and shifted her weight, her heart suddenly jittering and jerking. His fingers closed around her wrist in a firm, warm grasp as he drew it behind her until she encountered something hot and silken. He curved her fingers around his cock.

“You excite me, lovely cat.”

The hot weight of him thrilled her and she started to turn.

“Don’t move.”

“Donnal!”dammit!

He caught her other wrist and drew her hand behind her until she cradled his balls.

“You wanted to explore me,” he reminded her in a whisper thick with laughter.

“This is sooo not what I had in mind.”

This time he laughed out loud and his cock jerked in her hands. Diane’s mouth quirked in a half grin. It was wiped away seconds later when the ratcheting snick and cool clasp of metal around her wrists told her that Donnal had cuffed her. Behind her back.


“Take them off.”

He stepped out of reach, cupping the nape of her neck with one hand.

“You look delicious.” He said in that low croon she was coming to know. He was pleased; pleased with the situation, pleased with her.

Diane shivered in reaction, her temper rising. “This isn’t funny!” and shifted her weight as though to turn and face him. His fingers tightened on the sensitive skin of her neck and she froze.

“I’m not hearing a certain word,” he murmured.

She clamped her lips together, fuming.

“Why are you angry?”

“I’m naked here, in handcuffs!”

“Do you always get angry when you’re scared?” he asked, nuzzling her left ear. She jerked her head away from his dangerously seductive mouth.

“I amnot scared!” And when the silence went unbroken, she stamped her foot and repeated, “I’m NOT,dammit!” And the niggling little voice in the back of her mind said derisively, ‘riiiight.’

Donnal chuckled and slid his hands down her back in a warm, reassuring caress. Gods! Her heart jumped in her breast and she drew a deep breath through her nose. She thought if she opened her mouth, ‘kangaroo’ might pop out unbidden either that or worse, a whimper. She trembled when he curved his hands over her ass and parted her.

“Heat is a sign of arousal, did you know?”

Diane sucked another breath when he tickled his finger tip around her anus before stroking lower and parting her labia for a leisurely exploration. She made a strangled sound in the back of her throat and shifted her weight. It might have been to allow him better access, it might have been preparing to flee. Regardless, he didn’t take advantage of it, rather took her by the elbow and drew her to the foot of the bed, pulling her down to sit next to him. Lightly, he massaged the back of her neck.

“Tell me why the cuffs scare you.”

She turned to look at him, “Well, duh!”

“You said you trusted me.” He watched her through narrowed eyes, the kind of look that made her feel keenly like prey with a big red bull's-eye plastered on her midsection. Well ok, perhaps the target was a littlelower. She wanted to run and she wanted to melt at the same time.

“I did! Ido!” Diane flushed and blew out an exasperated breath that stirred the hairs along her temples. The man wanted logic?! “Well...I’m naked here for starters!” Great, not only was she repeating herself, she couldn’t seem to draw her attention away from the soothing heat of his palm against the nape of her neck.

“Deliciously so,” he murmured with a smile. “And?”

He wasn’t going to let it go.Focus, Diane! So...whydid the cuffs scare her? Sweat broke out on her brow and upper lip. She couldn’t seem to catch her breath. Spots floated in front of her eyes.

“Easy, little cat,” Donnal pushed her head down to her knees, “take a deep breath.”

Bugger it, she was hyperventilating again! She forced herself to inhale slowly.

“That’s it. Again.” As she drew another breath, he added, “You aren’t afraid of the cuffs,” while stroking his hand slowly, repeatedly down her back. “You’re afraid of how they make you feel.”

“That’s utterly ridiculous!”Oh, man! Was she queen of the masterful comeback or what? Diane sat up abruptly and glared at him. Great...he was looking smug again. Shehated smug!

“Giving up control excites you.”

“Doesnot!” She jumped to her feet and faced him, all too aware of her own vulnerability as she stood naked before him with her hands behind her. The cuffs cut into the skin of her wrists. He stood, too, doing the squinty-eyed thing that made her heart race.

“Giving up control arouses you.”

She backed up slowly, shaking her head and he followed, unsmiling but with that wicked twinkle - the one that always disarmed her - in his eyes. Feeling acutely disadvantaged with her hands cuffed behind her, Diane could feel herself sweating under his gaze. What was he going to do to her? When she took another step back, he advanced, his mouth curving into that completely obnoxious hunter’s feral grin. When he inhaled exaggeratedly, her blush deepened. Why did he hafta dothat? As if she couldn’t smell her scent and his and the lingering aroma of sex. She hastily lowered her gaze and found herself contemplating his erect cock. Cursing the blush she could feel climbing her cheeks, she looked lower still. No doubt about it, the man had impressive...knees. Yeah. That was it, he had real greatknees.

She continued backing until a wall halted her measured flight. Donnal moved closer, smiling as he placed his hands on either side of her, caging her against the wall.

“Your fear excites me.” He said, nuzzling her temple, “Your resistance excites me.” He fit his body to hers so that they were skin-to-skin with the molten heat of his cock nestled in the cradle of her hips, “Your passion excites me.”

Diane thought her heart might pop, so hard did it jump in her chest. What a time to find herself fresh out of flippant retorts. He watched her a long moment...an eon moment and then he kissed her.

The man could kiss, no doubt about it and when he nibbled on her, Diane’s knees threatened to buckle.

“Earlier, when I asked you to come closer, you ran.”

She blinked at him, disoriented by his cool tone after the steamy kiss. “So?”

“In your haste and fear, you fell and hurt yourself.”

“Tell me something I don’t know.”

“Naughty little cat.”

Diane gaped at him, absurdly convinced that her ears were playing tricks. Then the light dawned.

“Don’t tell me, let me guess. You’re going to punish me!”

His brows shot up and he slowly shook his head. “Not punish. Discipline.”

She shifted her weight, suddenly dry-mouthed and nervous; her ears burned. Bloody hell, but he felt good pressed against her...too good. Her brain kept misfiring, refusing to operate in normal cynic mode. “What’s the difference?”

“There is no pleasure in punishment. Discipline, on the other hand, is saturated with it.”

She gave him a skeptical look. “Who’s pleasure?”

“Mine, of course.”

Of course. She’d had to ask. “And yours,” he added, “if you are good, my nervous little cat. Come.”

He drew her back to the bed though she resisted and dragged her feet. When he sat down and tapped his lap, Diane stared at him for a long puzzled moment and then backed up, shaking her head.

“You have got to be kidding!”

“You wanted to give me pleasure..”

“It will please you to hurt me?!” She tried for incredulous and scornful but feared the best she could do was forlorn.

“It will please me to correct your behavior.”

Diane took a step closer. “This...this..” she pointed at him with her chin, “demonstration will correct my behavior how?”

“It will show you what to expect when you do not heed me.”

“‘Heed you,’” she repeated, with as much derision as she could inject when her heart was climbing her throat, “You Professor Higgins or something?”

He chuckled, “Or something.”

Diane eased herself down on one knee beside him and though she did not show it, was grateful for the steadying hand he put on her upper arm as she lowered herself belly down across his lap. She thought about pinching his cock between her arm and side, but he foiled this by tucking it between his legs as she came down.

“I don’t think I like you very much.” She muttered as he settled her to his satisfaction so that her upper and lower body were supported by the bed and only her middle lay across him. He gently rearranged her arms to relieve her shoulders.

“Yes, you do.” He countered. “It’s one of the reasons you’re afraid.”

“Have an answer for everything, doncha?” She grumped, trying to ignore how good his palm felt against her skin and how hard she was shaking.

“Relax, cat.”

For what seemed like a day or two, he did nothing more than pet her, repeatedly stroking his hand over her ass until her shaking eased to an occasional tremble.

“What is your stop word?”

“Forgot, did you? It’s ‘kangaroo.’”

“Do you want to use it?”

She thought about it. The lure of Donnal-induced orgasms, though dimmed, was ultimately strong enough that she shook her head. Donnal put his left hand between her shoulder blades, lifted his right and smacked her sharply on the ass with his open palm. The sound of it made her jump. He fondled her a moment as her scrambled neurons triple-fired and belatedly relayed the fact that it hadn’t hurt at all. Diane let out a breath she hadn’t realized she was holding.

The next smack wasn’t much harder, nor the one after that. About the time she decided it was more noise than pain, Donnal’s hand met her flesh hard enough to draw an involuntary squeal from her. Again, he paused to stroke his hand over her trembling ass.

“I love the way you jiggle, the feel of your skin against my palm.”

“I’m glad one of us is having fun,”

He chuckled and smacked her again, three right in a row, each harder than the one before, and the last so hard that Diane wriggled and squirmed.

“Dammit!” She sucked a breath and tried to rise.

Donnal cupped her ass, kneading and stroking her, humming a little and held her down with just that one hand between her shoulder blades.

“Don-ahal.” Wonderful, now her voice was cracking. She didn’t need him to tell her that he enjoyed it, she knew he did from the hot brand of his cock along her belly and the way he fondled her between strokes. She didn’t need him to explore her sodden sex in counterpoint, as though to underline her own excitement. But he did.

The spanking hurt, dammit! How could he do that to her? Why did it arouse him? Resolutely refusing to acknowledge her own damp arousal, Diane flashed from uncertain-but-game playmate to enraged female with one last smack, the hardest one yet. She exploded off Donnal’s lap.

“You’re tough when you have a woman restrained! How ‘bout you take these off and we see how tough you really are?”

Something flashed in his eyes as he stood with slow deliberation and walked behind her. As soon as he removed the cuffs, Diane whirled and sprang at him, half-sobbing in her anger.

“Damn you!”

He fended off her flailing hands with an easy nonchalance that kicked her anger hotter and she put all she had into hitting, kicking, even head-butting him. There was a flurry of blows, precious few which landed as intended before Diane turned and bolted for the door. In a frenzy of anger and fear, she tugged at the handle for some seconds before it sank in that the door was locked.

“Let me go!” She turned defiantly to find him standing just out of reach, focused on her - engrossed - with eyes so hot Diane felt them laser right through her, cauterizing her anger and leaving her abruptly at a loss. Deep inside, she felt something melt, dissolve.

He moved, caught her by the upper arms and jerked her close, covering her mouth with his in an intense kiss. She moaned, curled her fingers into his shoulders and hung on like the cat she was. Mastered. Closer he brought her, welding his body tight to hers as he broke the kiss.

As she gasped for air against his shoulder, he whispered, “Everything about you excites me. Your humor, which you use in an attempt to distance yourself; your size - see how well you fit me? Your mind, the way it squirms and dodges and feints as you try to avoid the inevitable. Your scent, your unapologetic sensuality...all of it - all that you are - excites me.”

She lifted her head to stare into his face, stunned.

“On your knees,” he said.

She dropped to her knees on the carpet and he followed her down, turning her and sliding his body into hers with one long hard thrust, fucking her from behind with a measured strength under the barest control. Diane squeaked and wriggled and met him thrust for thrust in a frenzied animal mating that took them both over the edge - a first for her in that position and all the more telling that she was so close to orgasm, it took nothing more than his cock sliding over her g-spot to bring her off.

Donnal used his weight to press her down flat, then rolled them both on their sides and curved his body around hers, his softening cock still inside her.

Moyds_jewel
Moyds_jewel
162 Followers
12