Dianne's First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mav99
mav99
44 Followers

I told him later that he should of fucked them both right there! I would of loved it! Well the party was going on, everything going just as planned! Dianne was drinking and so was Angela. They were the center of attention all night! They were dancing sexy together, getting other girls to dance with them. Dianne was everywhere, there were times when I did'nt even know where she was. Later Dianne and Angela were dancing with alot of different guys and I even saw Dianne slow dance with Ray a few times. I thought if my wife's doing it why can't I? So when the next slow dance started I asked Angela to dance , we held hands, had our arms around each other, we talked small talk at first, she told me how lucky she was to have friends like us and thanks for the birthday party. I told her it was not a problem and it gave us a great excuse to have a party! I was just kidding . We joked and talked about on how drunk she was getting, and she hoped she was'nt getting out of hand and was'nt getting too fucked up. Guys know that girls never can be too fucked up! Now I felt a little brave being a little buzzed and knowing Angela was drunk, so I told her how nice she looked and told her I especially liked watching her dance with Dianne!

Angela just looked at me and said "You liked that huh?? You like seeing Dianne with other women?"

I said "Yeah what guy wouldn't?"

Angela replied "You would let Dianne be with another girl?"

I answered back "If that is what Dianne wanted I would stand behind her and as long as she was happy it would make me happy!"

Angela said "Good answer! Would you like to see Dianne and me?"

I just smiled stunned and I said "Angela, I would love to watch you both".

Angela replied "Just watch? You would'nt want ME and Dianne?

I answered "Angela you don't know how bad I want the both of you!"

Angela whispered in my ear softly "How about just me?" "Do you want me Michael?"

I then pulled her close to me one arm around her small little waist and then I grabbed Angela's ass pulling her tight against me, and whispered back to her in her ear , "Oh yeah, I want you Angela, I've always wanted to be with you, ask Dianne. We've fantasized about you before in bed"

Angela then told me "I know, Dianne tells me everything!" "She told me a long time ago, but I was married and I didn't know if I should" "I told Dianne a few times I wanted to be with you both, but I just couldn't being married and my ex husband was so prudish he'd call me a slut and get mad if I even brought up any fantasy or just a sexual conversation".

I looked at Angela and said " That sucks, if I've known this before I would of personally invited you over to be with me and Dianne!"

Angela replied "Would you like to be with me now?"

I could't believe I was having this conversation, so I just kissed Angela on the cheek , took her by the hand, we walked off the makeshift dance floor in our dining room area and went to the bedroom hallway and stopped at the end where it was dark and I pulled Angela closer to me and put my hands up her dress and started kissing her , grabbing her ass and tits! And to answer the question of earlier , she was not wearing any panties as I now had my hands up her dress and was caressing her pussy and grabbing her ass! We kept this up for a few minutes and Angela now had her hand on my cock and rubbing the outside of my slacks. We were now against the door to one one of the guest bedrooms, my back was against the door so I reached behind me and grabbed the door knob and opened the door and we both stumbled in quickly and went in still kissing, I shut and locked the door. Angela just looked at me with those pretty big eyes and turned around and sat on the edge of the bed. We were still holding hands, then Angela let go and started undoing my pants! She unbuttoned and unzipped my slacks and gently rubbed my cock thru my boxers, then she pulled them down and took my hard cock in her hands and stroked it and played with my balls, she kept teasing me acting like she was going to suck me, she'd open her mouth and acted like she was going to put it in her mouth, then she'd move her head and slightly touch my cock with her hair and come up and give me a big smile, she kept this up for a few minutes.

Then she looked up at me and said "You want me to suck you don't you?

I answered "Oh Yeah come on Angela suck me , quit teasing me baby, come on" "Suck me Angela", "I've wanted this for so long!"

Angela then kissed and licked the head of my cock, stroked me a few times , played with it and my balls, she kissed the sides, licked and tongued me, she ran her tongue from my balls to the tip of my cock! She sucked my balls a little bit, then when I thought she was going to tease me again, she then opened her mouth and went as far down as she could on my cock!. (Not as far as Dianne, but good enough!) She sucked me with her moist lips, going up and down on me and stayed on my cock for quite awhile, not coming up for air for at least 5 minutes!, She took it out of her mouth and licked and stroked me slowly at first ,then she put my cock back into her mouth and increased speed as she felt my reaction. I grabbed her tits , touched her face and played with her hair. I grabbed her huge tits and massaged her shoulders, I told Angela I've wanted this since I met her when she was in high school! I even told her I wanted to ask her out when we met, but she had a boyfriend.

Angela then said "You should of we could of been lovers, I would of said yes, I cheated on that guy a few times!"

I then told her that I wanted her to tell Dianne she wanted to fuck me so the three of us can do this all the time! I told her don't tell Dianne about this time, till we are sure she's okay with the three of us first! Angela sucked me hard and fast.

I started feeling it and told her "I'm going to cum baby, swallow me Angela, swallow it baby!"

I came in her mouth a pretty good amount, she seamed to like it and took all of it sort of and not that much came out of her mouth! I pulled out of her mouth leaned over and gave her a big kiss! As we kissed she stood up and I pulled pulled off her dress and started rubbing her pussy and told her it was her turn, she just smiled. She laid back on the bed, spread her legs high in the air , I then got on my knees in front of her and put her legs over my shoulders . I started fingering her and opening her pussy with two fingers as I licked, sucked and tongued her clit. She was moving everywhere and moaning and wimpering.

All I could hear is Angela's sweet little voice telling me softly "Oh Michael, your making me so horny , I feel so alive! It feels so good" "Oh Michael, suck me baby" "Don't stop honey please", "Oh , UUU uuummmmm".

She was moving all around and within minutes she started getting louder telling me "keep that up" and "don't move" "I feel it".

Sure enough minutes later Angela came in my mouth!

Angela was telling me "It's been so long since someone has given me an orgasm and I haven't had my pussy sucked in years!" "

She tasted great I couldn't see why her ex-husband hadn't done this to her all the time. I told her "You should of called me earlier, I would of done this to you all the time!" I stopped and got on top of her and gave her the deepest and wettest kiss! Angela looked a me and held me tight and said "I want your cock inside me now!" I really wanted her so bad, but I knew if I pulled off tonight I probably would get another chance. I had to stick with my initial plan of Ray with Dianne. It was the hardest decision I had to make.

I pulled Angela's hands away from my cock and I told her "Angela I can't, not right now okay?" "I'll tell you later why, you'll understand better" "Sorry, I can't tell you right now" "We have to get dressed we've been gone awhile, tell Dianne or anyone if they ask we went to the liquor store and they didn't have the tequila we were looking for." "Angela I want to fuck you so bad, I really do honestly, I really want you to talk to Dianne about the three of us!" "Trust me if you talk to Dianne about this tomorrow I'm sure she'll think about it and who knows!" "Maybe next week we'll get together just the three of us okay?" "Angela it will be worth the wait trust me!" 'We'll have to wait okay Ang?" "How about you talk to Dianne about it and see what she says, were both pretty drunk right now, you might forget this and just think I was using you, but if Dianne is in agreement let's get together next weekend."

Angela kissed me and grabbed me and said "Are you sure you don't want me now?"

I pulled away and said "Fuck don't look at me like that!".

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and a light peck on the lips and said "I'll talk to her I promise, we are going to finish this and tell Dianne all about it!"

Angela got up and went into the bathroom. I left the room undetected and no one even knew we were gone. It was now about 12:30pm and some people were leaving and some were getting ready to leave. My wife's girlfriend Angela was now telling people she wanted to go dancing at a club or move the party to her house. I thought my plans were going to be fucked up!

I then heard Dianne say "I'm too fucked up honey I'm going to stay home, and Michael really wants to fuck tonite and so do I! Its getting pretty late, but thanks call me tomorrow."

Angela gave me another nice kiss on the lips and gave my wife a big hug and told her "Dianne I'll call you tomorrow and maybe come over okay?"

Dianne said "Call first Ang we might sleep in!"

Angela then left with a couple from my wife's work, I quickly walked over to Ray and took him aside and told him what happened. He just laughed and said " Now this better work with your wife or your in deep shit!"

I laughed seriously and said to him "Don't go, tell them your pretty drunk and your going to stay here, act like your going to help clean up and lets wait for the right time!".

Ray said "Sounds great, think it'll work?"

I said "Oh yeah!" "Dianne's pretty fucked up. We'll need to get her in a position and a situation she can't get out of, just follow my lead".

We both started laughing knowing that there was more at stake. My marriage, if Dianne didn't do this and if she found out about Angela I was going to lose everything. Well everyone said they're goodbyes.

My wife then asked me "Is Ray leaving?"

I told her "He's pretty drunk and I told him he can spend the night downstairs in the spare bedroom." "He also said he'll help clean up!"

Dianne said "That's nice of him".

Just then Dianne gave me a great big kiss and said she loved me and said "Lets clean up tomorrow let's go to bed!".

Thinking my plans might get fucked up I told Dianne that we should clean a little bit since Ray was here to help, Dianne said fine in a drunken voice , I then told Ray we were going upstairs to change and to make his self at home. So Dianne hanging on to the handrail very tightly as not to lose her footing and me went upstairs to our bedroom to change and when we got to our room, Dianne was all tipsy and silly started dancing sexy moving her hips and ass while she started getting undressed. She kicked off her heels, tore off her shirt and very sexy slid out of her skirt. Dianne was now standing naked in front of me. She had no panties on. I asked her where did her panties go?

Dianne said "I cant remember, I think I gave them to someone".

I said "What?"

Dianne said "I was playing a game with some guys and girls, I don't know"

Dianne then said "I saw you dancing sexy with Angela, did you have fun with her?"

I said "Yeah we had a great time she's cool, I've always liked her you know that".

Dianne walked over to me still nude and asked "Do you want to fuck her?"

I told Dianne "Baby I would love to fuck her and YOU, it's always been my fantasy to see you with another woman, I love you and I want you, we were just talking about you and how much we both care for you!"

Dianne looked at me and said "You want me don't you honey?"

I told her "Oh yeah look at my pants".

Dianne was now all naked still dancing slowly and then stood in front of me and said "Fuck me baby!".

I said "Dianne, Ray is downstairs he's expecting us to help him clean".

Dianne in a fucked up drunk voice said "Oh shit, Michael find me something to wear, we'll clean a little then come back up".

Dianne was now all naked hugging me from behind as I was looking thru her closet. She was so out of it I knew I could pick anything so I chose her a white short sheer see thru babydoll with the spaghetti straps that came right up to her crotch! . I helped her put it on since she was drunk and really didn't care what she was doing. I didn't even tell her to put on panties and she didn't notice at all either!

So I said "Lets go!"

We walked downstairs, myself just some cotton pajama shorts and a t-shirt and Dianne drunk, barefoot , no panties and a sexy outfit that I knew would drive Ray crazy! Ray was in the kitchen putting stuff in the sink, when he saw us walk towards him I looked at him and smiled and motioned to him a thumbs up letting him know everything was working out great! My wife and I walked in the kitchen, I made her a margarita (extra tequila!), Dianne took the drink and drank almost half! I watched Ray look at her , his eyes and expression said it all!

Ray then said "Damn, Dianne you look hot!" "Your husband is a very lucky guy!"

She told Ray "You look hot also Ray!" "I saw all the girls looking at you tonight." "But thank you and thanks for staying and helping out, your such a sweetie".

Dianne gave him a tight hug and little kiss on the lips. Ray was right, Dianne looked so hot in her babydoll, especially in front of Ray, she didn't even really notice what she had on I found out later. Dianne just sat at the table and drank , while Ray started washing the dishes. I picked up trash, then Ray and I moved some furniture back, we all cleaned up the trash around the house, Dianne poured herself another margarita and continued drinking. I then told Ray to follow me into the kitchen and told him to wait for my sign. I told Ray that Dianne was really drunk now, so I went into the kitchen, and walked up behind Dianne who was standing cleaning a few glasses. I started rubbing her back and arms, kissing her neck and rubbing the sides of her back gently brushing her tits with my hands, I then started caressing her tits, she was totally getting into it! She loved it! She then turned around and gave me a big hug. I then told her to put her hands on the kitchen counter , slightly bent over and she started moving her hips in a sexual way, shaking it side to side, I then pushed my crotch against her , she was now moving up and down on me and pushing her ass on my hard cock! We started grinding together, it was so cool to have Ray standing a few feet away and watching us together the whole time. I moved my hands under her babydoll and as I started pulling her babydoll up and rubbing her ass and legs, I went for her inner thighs to touch her pussy, as she moved her hips, I felt her move away.

Dianne turned around and said in a drunken, but sweet voice "Honey , Ray's watching us"

I said "I know, I don't care."

Dianne then said in a soft sensual voice "You like when I'm nasty honey? , Your a bad boy, you like when I'm drunk, you, you like to take advantage of me don't you?"

I said "Yes baby do you mind Ray watching us?"

Dianne caressed my face, kissed me , looked at Ray and said "No it's cool, I'm drunk, and it's your fault, I'm yours do what you want!'

She laughed in a playful voice and then gave me a kiss and a big hug! So I had Dianne turn around and hold onto the counter and I again started massaging her all over , rubbing her back, shoulders, arms, kissing her gently on her neck, rubbing her tits as I kissed her, I was grinding my hard cock on her ass as we moved togethger. Then I started caressing her ass and inner thighs gently touching her beautiful bald pussy. I now had Dianne bent over and I spreaded her legs with her tits hanging, ass and pussy exposed so Ray could see her! Ray could see everything! I started grabbing her tits again ,massaging her arms, ass and thighs, I massaged her arms and back some more while Ray was now standing right next to me watching and getting a close up of view of Dianne! Aftre a few moments I took Dianne by the hand, she asked me where we were going in her sexy voice and I walked her over to our couch, I told her I can give her a better massage on the couch. I then told her to sit in the middle, I told Ray to sit on her left behind her and I sat on her right on front side of her.

I asked her "Would you like Ray to massage you baby?

Dianne still very drunk and tipsy drunk told us "I'd love to get massaged by both of you! I want all your hands all over me!"

I said "Are you sure babe?"

Dianne now feeling in the mood just said "Come on Ray massage me and show me what you got!"

Ray then started rubbing her shoulders and Dianne had her legs across my lap and I was massaging her legs, thighs and knees, it was pretty hot and awesome, here we were the three of us! Another guy , my wife and me! Ray was massaging her back.

Dianne said "Ray honey, it's okay if you go under my nightie ".

Ray and I just looked at each other and smiled, he started massaging her really good, he was giving her an awesome backrub and arm massage Dianne was loving it! This went on for about fifteen minutes, I figured it was time! I continued massaging her legs and now started rubbing her thighs, I went up pretty high and I could tell she loved it as she looked at me and gave me the biggest smile! I now had my fingers inches from her inner thigh area and pussy, so I decided to go for it! With a move of the hand as I massaged her inner thigh, I caressed the outside of her pussy, Dianne sort of clamped her thighs together then relaxed again, then I put a finger gently touching her entry way, she was wet I could feel it, just then I pushed two fingers up her pussy!

Just then Dianne reacted , put her hand over her pussy and moved mine away, just looked at me in shock, smiled, laughed and yelled out "OH MICHAEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME"

Ray and I just looked at each other.

I then broke the ice! "SURPRISE!" "Dianne remember you said if I found the perfect guy, well Ray is the guy!"

She looked stunned at first (but remember she was drunk, I mean she was still drinking and she sort of knew what was going on but I knew she was out of it)

She looked at Ray smiling and said "Did you guys have this planned all night?"

We both nodded and said "Yeah"

Dianne then asked Ray, "Ray, do you really work with Michael?"

Ray looked at me I motioned to him tell her the truth.

Ray said "No, we met over the Internet".

Dianne said " I knew it, your too hot looking to be working at his company, you should model or be on TV"

I grabbed Dianne's hand and asked her "Baby are you okay with this?, Are you mad at me? Do you want us to continue or do you want Ray to go home?"

Dianne leaned over and gave me a kiss and said "Well, let's see get massaged and fucked by two great looking guys, ummm hard decision" "Ok guys you better give me an awesome massage first!"

Ray said to Dianne "Ok but you have to do ME a favor take off your nightie, I can't massage you right with it on!"

Dianne stood up, started dancing sexy, holding and drinking a beer now she got earlier, moved her body very sexy a little mini strip dance and walked in front of Ray and took a big drink of her beer set it down on the side coffee tables and lifted her nightie over her head still dancing sexy and then took off her panties with Ray looking her ass! She threw her panties at Ray, he started smelling it.

mav99
mav99
44 Followers