Dianne's First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was awesome, he was no longer fucking her but actually making love to her! He was kissing Dianne on her neck and cheeks as he touched her face. He kissed her lips gently as he moved slowly into her. He then moved off her and moved Dianne so she was on her side. He wanted Dianne on her side so he could lay behind her. He then put himself back into her wet pussy and started fucking her sideways from behind again very slowly.

Dianne had her eyes closed and mouth open for awhile. I can tell she was really loving being fucked by this young stud! He was holding her hips, fucking her deep as they moved together. He was grabbing her tits from behind, playing with her hair, kissing her back and slapping her ass as he made love to her!

Dianne was pretty drunk now you could see it in her eyes. She was having the best sex of her life tonight! She was in the moment and pretty drunk so I understood what she told Ray next.

Dianne with her eyes closed ,then said "Oh Ray you make me feel so young.....oh I feel so good. I've never felt like this before. Don't ever stop fucking me baby" Ray then took Dianne in a 69 position, Dianne on top as Ray had her pussy spread and open above him as he sucked and banged her pussy!

I got up off the bed and sat on the loveseat across the room and enjoyed watching the two of them together. Damn! Dianne looked awesome fucking this young guy! Ray was now fucking Dianne every way possible! Dianne was now on her hands and knees and Ray started fucking her doggy style, fucking her wet, used pussy and slapping her ass, calling her his slut and a little whore! I loved it!

I was now very hard and horny, so I got up and put my hard cock in Dianne's face, she grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth, I started caressing , playing and pulling her hair and pushing her mouth on me and I now started calling her Ray's little whore.

Dianne was now taunting us telling us "Treat me like a whore guys, do whatever you want to me , I want to be your slut tonight boys " "Slap my ass , pull my hair , do whatever you want to me Ray" "Oh fuck, fuck me fuck me , FUCK ME RAY!!!!!! Michael..... can I be Rays slut..... anytime I want?"

I then told her "Whatever you'd like Dianne, whenever you want him just call him yourself!"

Ray just looked at me, I just told him to keep fucking her! Dianne after a few minutes told Ray to get on his back so she could ride him! Dianne was now on top of him riding him like a good cowgirl! This went on which seemed like an hour, I think Ray came a few times and Ihe looked as if just came as he had a look on his face and at that moment

Dianne got off him and told me to lie down. She got on top of me, put my cock inside her and fucked me with her very wet cum filled cunt. She was huge, wet and very hot! Just the way I like my ladies, very loose and wet! We kissed and fucked like we have never fucked before!! I grabbed her tits hard and rough, pumped her pussy as deep as I could, I know it wasn't as deep as Rays but she loved it!

I kept fucking her and watching Dianne lean over and kiss Ray as he was now sitting next to us, they continued kissing while I fucked her and after awhile, Ray stood up, gave Dianne her drink and she finished the rest! She was really drunk now, this was such a turn on, I didn't even care if she remembered! Ray then stood up on the bed and put his cock in Dianne's face, she took it in her hands, she began stroking it and licking and now started sucking Ray trying to get him hard again. My wife was going all the way down on his huge cock! I could'nt beleive she did it!

I told Ray, "When you get hard, get behind Dianne and fuck her in the ass and I'll fuck her pussy!" "Dianne you want to be fucked by both of us baby? Want to be fucked in your little ass and pussy honey?" "Dianne you want both of us don't you baby?"

Dianne all fucked up and still moving on my cock replied "Oh yeah , I'd love it honey, is that what you want to see me used by both of you? Ray already loosened my ass up, you've always wanted this haven't you Michael?" "You guys better be gentle, oh shit what am I doing?'"

Dianne continued sucking Ray who was now getting very hard and big. Ray pulled his huge cock out of her mouth and got behind her. I slid down a little bit and Dianne was now on her hands and knees bent over me as she had my cock in her pussy, I gave her a big kiss and told her to get ready. Ray was now playing with her ass, fingering her and trying to make room for his cock! Dianne was loving it and moaning in pleasure for now..... I kissed her and stopped fucking her and didn't move as Ray was trying to get in her ass again .

Ray kept giving us an update how much he had in her, I could see it in Dianne's facial expressions, she looked in pain, but to be honest I didn't care I wanted her to be fucked up her ass again by Ray and experience her first double penetration.

Dianne then let out a huge moan " UUUUMMMM ooooohhhh uuu uh uh uh"

Ray was now moving slowly in her, I was now also moving slowly, Dianne's expressions were now getting better, she looked to be enjoying it, breathing a little better, she even moaned and smiled at me.

I now told Ray "Fuck her dude, fuck my wife, fuck my whore wife Ray, fuck her hard, slap her ass she's been a very bad girl!"

Dianne just looked at me so innocently and said "Am I bad girl honey, Do you love me to be a bad girl?"

I kissed Dianne very deeply and wildly and told her "I love it when your bad!"

Now she was getting into it moving with us and telling Ray "Fuck my ass , give me more Ray, I want all of your cock in my ass, I'm your bad girl Ray spank me baby!"

He gladly obliged spanking her ass and fucking her deep and faster!

Ray said to Dianne "Your a fuckin nasty little slut arent you?"

He then started grabbing and spanking her ass harder and fucking her deep and fast!

Dianne was groaning, moaning and panting the words "Oh..... Uh.... uh.....ooooohhh... uh...oh....am I.......am I ......Ray am I whore.... RAAAY!!!........... Am I your bad girl Ray?"

I could feel his cock getting harder in her ass as I fucked her cunt! I really loved having my wife fucking another guy,I didn't realize how much till we both started fucking her at the same time! This was absolutely the greatest sex Dianne and I have ever had together! I knew this was the beginning of something that would make our marriage stronger!

Ray was now pretty deep, Dianne was screaming "Oh fuck, fuck my ass, fuck me , make me yours Ray!"

I put my hand over her mouth and told her to be quiet, that neighbors might hear her.

Dianne just said "I don't care, let me see them get fucked up the ass by Ray's cock and be quiet!" "Oh Ray , Oh Michael you guys feel SO goood!"

Ray and I must of fucked her like this for over a half hour, I don't know what it was but neither of us came for a long time.

Just then Ray said "I'm cumming Dianne, do you feel it?"

She said back to him "I feel it, oh oh ooohhhh cum in my ass Ray, oh fuck , oh fuck, I feel it Ray, it feels warm and wet!" "Do you like my ass Ray, do you love fucking me?"

Now I started pumping her faster then started cumming , I gave Dianne a very long sexy kiss.

Dianne just collapsed in my arms and she whispered in my ear, "I love you, I love you so much Michael, I will always love you, this was for you honey!".

I held her tight as all three of us just layed together for a few minutes. Ray pulled out of Dianne and she just let out a huge moan and a "oooooooooohhhh". She got off of me and just laid betwen us as Ray and I on seperate sides of her. Ray kept touching her and caressing her all over.

It was now about 2:50am and Dianne gave Ray a deep kiss and then asked him not to leave and to spend the night with us.

Ray then looked at me and asked me "Dude are you cool with this?"

I told him as long as he doesn't touch me he's cool. We all laughed and crashed and went to bed. Dianne was the first to fall asleep she had her ass against Ray's cock and her face facing me. I went to sleep, but later that morning about 4am I heard Dianne wimpering, moaning and I felt the bed move, I woke up opened my eyes a little not letting them know I was awake and sure enough Ray was fucking her from behind!

Ray was whispering to her to be quiet that she might wake me. He was telling her that he loved fucking her, how pretty she was, how young she looked and that her pussy felt so good. I just turned around , went to sleep and let them have some private time together! (Dianne later said she didnt even remember him touching her and putting his cock in! All she remembered was waking up and getting fucked!)

Ray and I woke up about 9am and let Dianne sleep in the next morning. I took a shower, got dressed, sat with Ray and we both watched some TV.

About 1:00pm Dianne got up dressed in a short silk robe, came out saw Ray dressed only in boxers and went "Oh my god! "Your still here?" "I honestly woke up thinking I was dreaming!"

I got up gave her a kiss and said "Dianne did you have fun last night?"

Dianne looked at us all bashful, shy and confused and said " I know I was drunk and really can't remember much, I was pretty fucked up, danced and I think I had sex with both of you, did I, what did I do honey, Oh my god! Tell me!"

I said to her "You don't remember?" She replied "Yeah sort of, but not really, but refresh my memory."

I then got up gave her a big kiss , took off her robe and walked her over to Ray and sat her naked on his lap.

I then asked her "Do you remember now?" Ray grabbed her tits and they started kissing.

Dianne then said "It's coming back slowly, but keep it up!"

I sat there watching these two touching, kissing and grabbing each other for a few minutes. I then told her Ray has not taken a shower yet that I would love to see them both fuck in the shower. They got up Dianne held his hand and they walked upstairs. I waited downstairs for awhile and I heard the water running, then after about fifteen minutes I went upstairs.

Dianne and Ray were in the shower soaping each other, I sat on the toilet seat and watched the two of them thru the glass shower doors, they were washing each other all over, shampooing each others hair, kissing, hugging and touching each other everywhere!

After awhile of doing this Dianne sat on the seat in the shower and started sucking Rays huge cock, watching Dianne all wet sucking Ray was the ultimate turn on! Dianne licked and fondled his balls, stroking him in a slow rythm. She ran her tongue all over his cock then engulfed his stiff huge cock with her mouth! Now Dianne's head was bobbing up and down as she continued to suck Ray. She would look up at him as to seek his approval and to see if he enjoyed her!

After about fifteen minutes of this Dianne pulled his cock out of her mouth and started stroking him fast, then Ray grabbed his cock and squirted his huge load of cum all over her face and tits! Dianne had cum all over her, running out of her mouth and sticking to her tits! Dianne washed her face and Ray washed the cum off her tits!

Dianne now laid back on the long marble shower seat, spreaded her legs and Ray started to suck her pussy! Ray continued sucking her, fingering her and grabbing her tits, Dianne was so turned on she started rubbing her clit and fingering herself. . All I could hear is the water and Dianne screaming, moaning and grunting! As Ray was pleasuring my wife he was also stroking himself. After awhile Ray's cock was stiff again, he then stood up and slid his cock into Dianne's wet cunt and started fucking my wife again! I was so excitied seeing the two of them together! I continued watching, stroking myself and watching Dianne closely! I wanted to remember this forever!

After getting fucked for awhile, Dianne got up and bent over, knees on the shower bench and Ray proceded to fuck her pussy from behind, I watched Ray fucking her for a litle while and I couldn't take it anymore, I had to get in the shower now! I opened the shower door and stood right in front of Dianne and she grabbed my cock and slid it into her mouth and she started sucking my cock with the hot water all over us!

Ray and I were smiling, looking at each other knodding knowing we have her and she's ours now! We started high fiving each other and telling Dianne how awesome she was sexually! Ray kept telling her she was the best fuck he ever had! He also told her she couldn't beleive her age and said she was much a better lover than girls younger than her!

About a half hour of this and I came in Dianne's mouth, just then Ray started cumming, Dianne told him don't pull out and to cum inside her and that she wanted sll of him and wanted to feel him squirt in her!. Ray was now cumming in my wife's cunt! I could see cum just dripping out of her wet cunt!

After we all came and washed off, Ray and Dianne dried each other off. We brought back Dianne's memory and the three of us continued to fuck all that Sunday. I must have watched them fuck for hours, mostly watching and sometimes joining in. Dianne and Ray actually took a bath together and fucked in our bedroom deluxe jacuzzi bath!

I actually left them alone for a few hours doing errands and checking on our kids. When I came back sure enough Dianne and Ray were fucking in the living room again! They just could'nt get enough of each other!

We were saying goodbye at the door, Dianne had on only a long t-shirt on, Dianne and Ray held hands, kissed very sensually goodbye, he grabbed her ass with both hands, caressing her tits, he then told Dianne to call him. Dianne started grabbing his cock and teasing Ray. he tried to get away but still let Dianne grab him!

Ray said "Look what your doing baby!"

Dianne said "I can't leave you like this!"

Dianne then got on her knees and started to undo his pants and the proceeded to suck him! I just stood in amazement! Ray and I just watched her suck him off, she was actually enjoying it more than us! Within minutes Ray came inside her mouth. Ray pulled up his pants and Dianne got up, they kissed again, they said their goodbyes and Dianne watched him leave.

When she shut the door , she gave me a big kiss , told me "Thank you honey, I love you so much!"

I told her I loved her also and trusted her and I know she was not emotionally attached.

"You know I love you and only you baby" "Ray will just be my lover and my fuck".

Dianne told me as she held me tightly. She said she really did enjoy fucking him and she asked him if he had any young friends like him! Dianne told him she was going to ask me if it was alright if he brought friends over next time! I was shocked , but this is exactly the kind of wife I wanted!

Dianne and I had an all night conversation about Ray, swinging, other girls & guys and she made a point that she definitely wants to see more of Ray and will definitely be willing to meet another couple for friends first and we'll see where it goes from there. Dianne called Angela when Ray left and they talked for hours!! I know they told each other everything! Dianne said that the three of us need to get together this weekend and talk more about the party and our friendship together! I'll let you all know what hapened next time!