Diaper up a Paraplegic

Story Info
A paraplegic diapers up a paraplegic after some fun.
966 words
4.2
8.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was waiting on the railway platform for the train to come. The service employees weren't there yet but I was sure they would be there on time. Far at the end I saw another wheelchair user. I turned the joystick of my wheelchair and headed in that direction to meet, and tell that person I ordered service, so we would go into the train together in the compartment the service staff wants us to. As I came closer I saw it was a young woman in a manual sports wheelchair, with beautiful black curled hair, A firm chest, feminin. Her legs almost invisible tugged backwards in the footrest. She was stunning but seemed to be hiding at a corner of the platform.

"Hi, I suppose you are also waiting for the train to Amsterdam?" I said cheerfully, out of delight to meet such a beautiful young woman. But quickly I reckoned she was depressed and that she had been crying. From the puddle under her chair it came clear what caused her agony.

"Ah, I am sorry, you have become disabled recently?"

"8 Month ago. They said things would get better but now, I want the ground to swallow me up."

"I see, that's a bummer, I suppose you could need some help?"

"I am not going anywere. I wait until it is dark."

"Well, you should be careful. It is a risk to stay in wet clothes for too long. I am Marcel by the way. Incontinent of bladder and bowel, so equipped with plenty of spare diapers. I'm gonna ask the staff for the key to the disability restroom and we are gonna make sure you can go to Amsterdam with confidence.

"... But... you're gonna miss your train."

"Nah, we take the next one. They 'll understand."

The railway staff was already on the platform with a ramp looking our side. I wheeled over and explained we had an emergency and needed the restroom. They nodded and assured they would open the restroom for us. I wheeled back and as I came closer she already pushed her chair to come my way.

"My bladder was in control for weeks. Now that I have an appointment at my old company I piss myself. I am so embarrassed. What will they think?"

"Well, I don't know. Don't worry about your employer, worry about yourself."

We went into the restroom together. Only there she saw the difficulty of the situation.

"You are not gonna watch me are you?"

"Well if you don't mind. My dick is just as weak as my legs. No way i am gonna jump out of this chair and even my arms are too weak to grab anything. I guess you cannot be more safe than around me."

She wasn't convinced but too tired to argue. Lifting first her left butt and lifting her dress underneath it, than her right butt she was only dressed in her bra and socked panty.

"Here is a diaper. It might be a too big but at least it can hold a lot of pee. Now wheel over to the toilet, grab the bars and I will fit it."

For a moment she was looking around for other options but didn't come up with a better solution. She placed her wheelchair next to the toilet, grabbed the bars and lifted herself onto the bowl. I pushed her wheelchair aside to be close to her.

"Can you lift yourself?"

She did and slowly I lowered her soaked panty over her atrophied legs. She had a beautiful slim figure, a bit of a belly where muscle strength ended just above her mons. She wasn't shaved, had a full bush which didn't fit her otherwise flawless neat appearance.

She saw me looking and said "I'm sorry but except professionals no one had interest in my pussy the last 8 month."

"Well your pussy is way too beautiful to be neglected."

She laughed, it was just the kind of humor she needed after an horrible day.

"My legs and arms don't function, but did I mention my tongue works very well?"

"No you didn't and I don't believe you. I need prove."

I let my upper body fall over and grabbed the handles. Her pussy wasn't yet near but she pushed herself toward my face. Her pubic was full of urine and I like it all out of her. Out of her clit that was sticking out like a little nut between her lips. I liked her labia and her vagina. Then went up to the edge of her muscles. Her hands grabbed my head and full of lust she pushed my back down. It was clear she still had some feelings down and she squirted out the last bit of piss and cream out of her pussy when she orgasmed.

With my mouth full of her cream i got back up in my chair.

"Well let's diaper you up. There seems to be some pleasurable leaking down there."

She grabbed the bars and lifted her butt. I unfolded a diaper and put it underneath her. She slowly lowered herself and I straightened it as she leaned forward and I could take the backside with the snaps. She took them, straightened the front of the diaper and pressed the 4 snaps in the front. The diaper was big and bulky. She put the dress over her head again but didn't stuff the wet fabric under her butt anymore. Instead she draped it in the back and let it fall over her legs in the front. That way she was sitting naked in her diaper in the wheelchair, but at least she didn't sit in her wet dress.

We went out and managed to catch the next train to Amsterdam.