Diaries of a Bisexual: MILF Boss Pt. 01

Story Info
This is purely a work of fiction.
1.1k words
3.48
10k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talk about a workplace romance gone wrong. I'm 22 doing my job in my new company. I'd just been appointed and I really wanted this job to stick.

I'm a bisexual, I sucked several dicks before to get this job. I'm not generally into guys, but I just like thick black cocks. They are so pleasing and juicy. I like my women usually with big bouncy tits and a juicy clit.

I often like to express myself at work. Sometimes when I'm working late I just like to take my dick and wank it off in the copier room. Let me tell you about my Boss first, She is a woman in her 40s, an independent woman, strong woman, and boy she had massive tits.

Guys say that major businessmen offer her millions for a night with her. But she usually only sleeps with them for making a business deal. A hard working woman right?

So, I'm in my first week of work and my boss calls me up and blasts me for not faxing a few papers in time. Meanwhile she catches me staring at her tits. She is completely mad at me and fills me with paperwork, so i'd have to sleep in the office probably if i wanted to go home for the weekend.

So it's pretty late and I was really bored faxing the papers, so I take my dick out and start wanking it. Not to brag but mine is a solid 10 inch cock with thick textures. I start wanking it, and knowing that i'm all alone in the office, i start moaning.

But then, just the unexpected happens, MY BOSS WALKS IN ON ME. What is she doing this late anyway? It turns out that she felt sorry for giving me so much work and came back to relieve me off my duties. that didn't go so well, did it?

Adding to my miseries, I just cummed when she came on. I hadn't cummed in a long time, so it was a lot. I was about to get up, when my Boss said "Stop, Stay there. I came here feeling sorry for you and you are masturbating in the copier room?" She comes close to me and now her tone changes "Looks like you've been a really naughty boy. Let me check it out" and she comes close to me and licks all the cum off my body.

Literally every last drop. She even sucked those on the floor. She swapped the cum in my mouth and said "Now Mr.Daryl, you're gonna satisfy my needs in life. You are going to be my dog slave. If not I will personally write a letter of recommendation so bad that you won't even work in any company again. I could even charge you of sexual harassment which will lead you to jail time". I doesn't seem like I had much of a choice, so I accepted it, and I had to admit, a woman with that kind of body wants me to be her slave? Oh honey I'd sell my soul for her.

She told me to be at her place, Friday evening and gave me a list of things to buy: Lubricants, Belts, Dog leash, Dildos, Vibrators, some milk and two huge bowls. She lived in a rather rich neighborhood her house was very big and there was a huge fence. So, the nearest civilization was like a 100 feet away from the door.

I went in, nervous, I had many girl and boy slaves before, but i'd never acted like one for someone else. I was really looking forward to it. She opened the door, was wearing a nightdress and I could already see her red tight Lingerie from the dress. She was totally pouring out of it and I already had a hard on.

I went in and first she made me sit down and laid down some ground rules. She told me that I had to do whatever she asks and that I should perform those acts without hesitation. She started off by wanting to take off my clothes and made me dance for her, i fingered my asshole and licked off my finger, boy she really was into this.

Then she asked me to lube up and then lube her up. I started off with her feet, she wanted me to suck them for 5 minutes before she let me put the lube on her. I slowly removed her dress and lubed her all up. She then wanted me to massage her cunt which I'm a pro at, but she would hit me regularly during the process.

After that she made we wear a belt as a dog leash and walked around the house with me. She whipped me and spanked me till my butt cheeks turned red. She then slapped me hard and kept on abusing me, she would edge with my cock, play with to an extent and then stop, so that I don't cum much.

She then took me to her toilet and sat on my mouth and peed all over me. I was loving it at this point. But then she flipped me over and put my head inside the toilet and made me lick it as she flushed 3 times. I was gasping for breath, when she took me out spit on me and slapped me again.

She then tied me to her bed and fucked my in all the positions that she pleased. She collected my cum and put it in a bowl. She untied me and then gave me the best blowjob ever. She sucked my dick off. She worshiped my cock like a demon.

Oh god, how will i ever see her in the office again without a hard on. she made me cum on her. She then made me lick it off her sweaty oily body. She poured the cum she had previously collected and told me to lick it right off the floor. I obeyed her orders like a good boy.

She then poured some milk and piss into the same cum ridden a\bowl and made me drink all of it while she was sitting on my back. She then tied me up and beat me till her desires filled and then she finally kissed me and patted on my dick for being a good boy.

I took a shower and took a seat in her living room. She told me that I have been a good boy today. I had mentioned before that I'm bisexual. So she said that she'd have a gift for me by bringing in a hot guy to suck dick.

I insisted that the guy be black and be well built. She said that she would fulfill my wishes as I was obedient slave. I left her place knowing that today was magical, I had fun today and I couldn't wait for that BBC tomorrow. ;)