Diaries of a Sexshifter Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,831 Followers

Soon it was my turn to pause, though. Helen took my shaft in both hands and began to slide them upwards repeatedly, going from the base of my cock to the head, gently twisting each time she reached my swollen head. She switched, and used one hand to stroke me up and down while her other hand focused exclusively on my head and the sensitive underside of my shaft, caressing it between her thumb and fingers. "Cum!" she demanded through gritted teeth.

Her aggressiveness was even more of a turn-on than her technique. I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Pyrros was close, too. I could hear him loudly moaning, and his eyes were closed, his head tilted back, while Nikki's callipygian behind bounced in the air. I looked over at James, whose gaze ping-ponged back and forth between us. It was obvious he wasn't a disinterested judge anymore. He had taken his thick cock in his hand and was slowly caressing it with one hand, his other tightly gripping his thigh.

*I wish I were there,* Alexis said hungrily.

*I don't,* I admitted. *Then I wouldn't be, and I wouldn't trade places with you for anything right now...*

The pleasure built. "Cum for me, Alex!" Helen demanded. I felt myself pass the point of no return, but before I could cum, Pyrros moaned out Nikki's name loudly, while Nikki cheered and launched herself up, fists in the air, cum dripping off her bouncing breasts.

"Nikki wins!" yelled James.

"Yes! I won!" cheered Nikki. Just moments after, my whole body spasmed as I squirmed within Helen's tight grasp, my cock unleashing its load. My cum soared through the air, painting Helen's astonished face, her proud breasts, her luscious lips with my thick, ivory semen.

Helen sighed loudly. "So close," she complained, giving my cock a rough squeeze. "No fair, Pyrros is younger. No wonder he blew his load first. You just wait until next time, Nikki. We're definitely having a rematch one day," she promised.

"I'll be right back guys, I have to grab something to drink from the car after that," I said. I stood up, my knees were still wobbly. I wondered briefly whether I'd need my trunks, but the beach was still entirely ours. I'd never run into another soul on a night like this. The others implored me to hurry back as I walked off, still wearing only a smile from Helen's handjob. As I walked off into the night, Helen and Nikki kept playfully arguing about who had better technique.

I reached the car and opened up the trunk. I was surprised how dirty it was. I patted it a bit, sending a cloud of dust into my face. ACHOO!

*****

I scrambled to cover myself with my hands, almost stumbling over. "Goddamnit Alexander!" I yelled to the night sky. Why didn't he bring a blanket or something with him? I had the worst luck... One unfortunate side effect of changing after drinking is that the alcohol doesn't go away. And what makes 170 lbs of Alexander happily tipsy makes 115 lbs of Alexis drunk.

I fervently searched through the car, but unless I felt like fashioning some cardboard six packs into a bikini, I was out of luck. I groaned. What was I going to do? I needed to get back home and I couldn't just stay here naked but I really didn't want to go and have everyone see me naked!

I looked down at myself. My coral pink nipples were rock hard, poking out proudly from my firm D cups. My strawberry blonde pussy was neatly trimmed, thankfully, into a cute little triangle. My thighs were shapely, my legs were long...the more I admired myself, the more I thought, maybe it wouldn't be too bad... After all, James was over there with other naked women! I had to remind him whose he was. Ya, I'll show him, and I'll show those hussies what their competition was!

I marched back to the others, the soft, cool sand like clouds beneath my feet. *I don't think this is going to end very well,* warned Alexander, but I ignored him.

I stepped out in front of everyone. Instantly, four pairs of eyes were on me. My mouth dried up. Goosebumps appeared all over my arms. My knees felt weak and my teeth tingled. I tried to speak, but only a squeak came out. Pyrros's eyes traveled slowly up and down my body lingering on the soft patch of red hair between my thighs.

"Alexis!" yelled James, coming to my rescue. He grabbed his shirt and covered me with it.

"Thank you, James," I gushed, burying my head in his chest, softly nuzzling it. He was so warm, so strong...I felt so safe with him.

"Where did you come from?" he asked. "Why are you...you know, naked?"

"Umm...Alexander called me earlier to join you guys, but he's back at the car, still. I think he's talking to someone on his phone. He might be a while. And he told me you guys were all skinny dipping and, well, I wanted to try it with you but I just froze up... I'm sorry, James!"

"Alexis, it's alright. Don't be sorry." He held me close. I felt his manhood against me. Oh wow... I reached down and squeezed it; it was as hard as oak. "Alexis!" he whispered. "Everyone's watching..."

"I know," I answered. This ought to show those girls that James was my boyfriend. "But I need to thank you..." I gently pushed James onto one of the beach chairs and got down onto my knees. "Let me repay you, James," I pleaded. "Let me show you how thankful I am for you."

James was in no position to say no. Watching Helen and Nikki jerk off Alexander and Pyrros earlier had been a huge turn-on for him, I could tell, and he still hadn't had any relief, unlike the other boys. Well, time to change that, I thought to myself, licking my lips. I took his engorged cock into my mouth, feeling it fill me up. I moaned in delight. How I had missed this delicious taste...

His cock was hot between my lips. I bobbed my head up and down, staring into his glacier blue eyes. I could feel him throbbing in my mouth. I sucked and licked him as he squirmed beneath me. I could tell he was loving it. He caressed my face and shoulders, gazing at me lovingly as I continued to suck his dick.

Everyone else was transfixed, watching my performance. But for once, I didn't care that I was the center of attention. I was certain it was the alcohol, but I wanted them to watch. Especially Helen and Nikki; I wanted them to see how much pleasure I gave to James.

I swirled my tongue around his shaft, savoring his taste, trying to make him cum inside me. I knew he was getting close. His fingernails were digging into my shoulders. I cupped his balls in my hands, gently caressing them as he moaned and panted, mere moments from orgasm. My nose...twitched? James's eyes closed in ecstasy and he put his hands firmly on the back of my head, impaling my mouth on his cock, forcing me in place. ACHOO!

*****

My eyes went wide as I felt James's cock begin to spasm in my mouth. His manhood was huge between my lips. I felt like I was going to choke on it. I tried to pull away, but James was holding me down, not realizing who I was. He grunted loudly and his hips bucked, forcing his cock deeper down my throat. He came over and over inside my mouth, powerful spurts shooting down my throat, a sticky, salty warmth. The shock, or so I told myself, made me swallow. I gulped down his cum until his cock finally weakened.

Time stood still. Pyrros, Helen, and Nikki were all watching in shock. They had just not only watched me change from Alexis into Alexander, but they had just watched me suck my friend's cock as well. I could hear my heart beating like a belltower. James opened his eyes slowly. Then they bolted open. His jaw dropped.

"Alexander?!" he screamed.

*****

Well, the break is over and this series has a new entry! Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I hope you guys liked it. I've been getting enough comments about continuing it. Let me know what sort of things you like and what your favorite parts are. I love constructive criticism. I have a lot of ideas right now, but not really much direction, so if there's something you'd really like to see me write about, describe it. I just might pick it up. If you want to privately message me about anything, please do.

I've constructed a series guide for myself, so hopefully this serial was a bit tighter than others. I lost all my old character notes, so I had to read through the series anew and construct stuff, and even then, I think some psychological stuff that hasn't shown up yet is gone. So in addition to regular comments, feel free, and in fact, I encourage you, to comment with your analyses of characters and what you think about them and their motivations and secret desires, &c. It'd be helpful for me to see how people feel, and hey, it'll become canonical if I like it.

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,831 Followers
12