Diary Entry #03

Story Info
Diary entires.
933 words
4.43
8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dec. 10, 2009

Dear diary, There's nothing more satisfying then being pinned up against a wall being fondled, and that's exactly what he did, slowly pressing me against the door frame, kissing my neck and moving his hands till he was squeezing and rubbing my tits and it always makes me moan, the simplest touch from him becomes that much more exciting when he bites my lip, and all the while he's pushing himself against me and feeling him so close gets me so wet. It was cold out, so I had my wintery sweater on which he said made me look bundled up and innocent, I'm amused by these references, he kisses my upper lip and bites it and I can't help but start to breathe hard in anticipation.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he grabs a fistful of my hair, leads me to his bed, and pushes me onto it, I lie down getting ready to take his big cock, always such a high point, pants come off and I love being able to feel his dick grow and throb while I'm sucking on the very tip of it...he tugs at my hair slowly guiding my head as my lips wrap around his cock, hearing him moan gets me completely drenched, my pussy is soaking wet, just waiting for him to take me...

Then he finally climbs onto the bed and gets between my legs, slowly spreading them apart and this time there's not so much teasing implemented, only rubbing the head of his cock over my pussy to see how wet I was, fine by me because I've been waiting all day to get fucked, that's how good he is, I'm distracted all day before I get to spend time with him, trying to think of the dirtiest things to do to him........ He finally lifts my leg onto his shoulder and rams his cock into my tight pussy, I'm so wet he glides in effortlessly, the look on his face when he first starts to fuck me almost immediately gets me off, he licks his lips like he's savoring the moment and it's the little nuances like that that I remember the most the next day when I find my hand buried between my legs...

It starts off great, he's tugging at my hair taking fistfuls of it wrapping it around his fingers and pulling with every thrust, i enjoy feeling completely overpowered and the rhythm of his cock throbbing inside of me is making the pleasure build, and then he slides out of me almost completely, and then forcefully rams into me, over and over and every time he renters my pussy, it throbs, it's like being nailed for the first time all over again, which feels amazing because recreating that initial feeling when you're taking a huge cock for the first time feels incredible and is hard to come by.......he takes long pauses, in between each push and I can't help but moan out in pleasure, he covers my mouth with one hand and in the other our fingers are intertwined, the feeling of not being able to scream out makes my pussy tingle so much I feel the good kind of orgasm coming, the kind where you start to feel every single muscle in your body tense up because you know you're getting ready to release all this energy, and after one last thrust I scream out and I writhe under his body, he's lying so close on top of me pinning me down to the bed, almost like he's basking in the fruit of his labor and every fucking inch of my body is in so much pleasure I can't help but smile like some kind of mad lunatic woman, he the starts fucking me faster and faster and it only adds to my pleasure, I feel like I'm going to burst at the seams.

After a few minutes, just when I think he's done he slowly unzipped my wintery sweater that I was still wearing, he pulls down my shirt and starts to suck and bite my tits, simply amazing.......then he grabs hold of my tits and uses them as leverage while he's on his knees slowly fucking me, he reaches up to my face too keep it from moving and says "I want to paint this fucking canvas" yes, there's nothing I love more than to feel warm creamy cum drip onto my face, I love the feeling of looking at him while he's jerking off onto my face and he throws his head back in pleasure, all the while I've got his balls in one has and he's slapping his dick on my face, "I love those glasses" he says and I'm surprised they lasted this long on my face, if this is how I'm going to get fucked every time I leave my glasses on, you better be damn sure I'm going to leave them on more often... my hair once neatly combed is disheveled and I guess once again I've got the sexy librarian thing he enjoys so much working for me, a minute or so later I feel his warm cum on my cheeks and lips and I lick up as much of it as I can, I'm still twitching and having muscle spasms from the other orgasm, but feeling his cum on me makes me almost orgasm again and so I reach between my legs and rub my clit while his sweet cum drips all over me...amazing, I couldn't have asked for anything better.