Diary Entry #07

Story Info
Diary entries.
1.1k words
4.5
7.1k
00

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear diary,

Sweaty, unbridled loving. It's as simple as that. And it should never be more complicated than that, just simply amazing, lengthy, raw fucking. Thursday was unbelievable and while most nights with him are incredible, this one for many reasons topped the cake. The more time spent with him, the more I love that he's exploring what buttons to push and what to really focus on to get me incredibly wet, which takes fucking each other to a whole other level. I love that he takes the time to see what really gets me off and he uses that to his advantage which puts me in the awkwardly delicious position of being completely helpless and I love that.

He tugs and rubs and pulls and pinches at my tits reaching around from behind...its so many things all at once and it's overwhelming its delightfully painful, in pain there's so much pleasure and almost immediately I start moaning, all the while he's kissing and biting the back of my neck. He likes my hair up and while I oblige most days I love that he has to work a little harder to move it out of the way while he's trying to get to my neck. That constant brushing of hair to the side and pulling it out of the way feels amazing. While we sit on the love seat where it all begins, I lean against him and he pulls my head back by my hair and kisses me, so delicious feeling his soft lips on mine, only broken as he nibbles on my tongue and bites my lips. And it's almost certain that his kisses no matter how simple are always so sexy, it's the way he moves in like he owns me, like for those few hours he can have his way with me, and he's kinda right. All inhibitions literally drop and are gone. Never have I met a man where as soon as I'm in his presence I can't wait to feel his huge coke sliding in me.

I can't wait any longer and I ask him to get up, we walk towards his bed and I turn and kiss him coyly while biting his lip, I love how he chuckles when I do something out of the ordinary. Adorable and sexy all at once. He pushes me onto his bed and swiftly removes my clothes and as I sit up on my side, I undo his belt and I love running my fingers along his firm ass as I pull down his pants to reveal a huge delicious cock. I slowly put the tip in my mouth and I feel him get incredibly hard. Feeling his dick in my mouth is getting me soaking wet. His cock is getting so hard so fast, I can't even push it to the back of my throat without almost gagging, he takes it out of my mouth and slaps me with it, and its rock hard now and I take it all in my mouth again, I love looking up at his face while sucking his dick, his head thrown back and it's the only time I hear him moaning. I love it.

He slips between my legs and pushes his cock half way in, fuck, it's amazing and by now I'm practically begging him, pleading with him to fuck me hard and fuck me fast and he pushes it in again, only his head inside me and he runs it along my clit, then he lifts one of my legs up and then leans in and down over me, and he's in and his huge cock always feels soo soooo good inside me, and he starts of fast, ramming it in me hard and hastily, so much so that I'm ready to burst really quick. I love feeling him fill up every free inch of my pussy with his cock and he's going faster and faster and I orgasm deliciously, he slides his cock out and I'm ready to drink up all his cum, thinking that's the end, but instead he rams his cock back in me, two slow thrusts and one hard one, the perfect combination, and with every hard thrust I can't help but yelp out in pleasure. He starts up again, and spanks my ass....he leans in and bites my tits and my legs which are now both perched on his shoulders. And as soon as he puts my legs back down, I feel that great feeling bubbling up inside and the feeling is getting intense. He keeps thrusting in me and I find myself with my hands above my head grasping the top of his mattress while I push myself deeper into his cock and I feel myself squirting all over and my muscles convulse and I love getting that shaky feeling in my legs when the twitch from pleasure each time I have these intense orgasms...

so now he slides his cock out of me and I reach down and my pussy is sore, but it feels so good and then in a quick movement while he's on his knees again I reach down and I touch myself while his huge cock is sliding out, as soon as my fingers get near my clit I feel myself starting to orgasm again, really for a third time?, really?..... I'm trying to make sense of all of this in my head, I've never had this many intense orgasms, and I'm exhausted and I'm sore and I try to push him off of me and he pins me down, deliciously overpowering me, the look on his face is determined and loving all at once. I love that he's taking pleasure in pleasuring me ....and I reach up and just wait for it to come, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down onto me, kissing him, until he's resting on top of me his head lying on my chest and I feel his sweat dripping onto me and his cock goes back inside me, he's still rock hard and the rhythm is constant and as I move my hips down he's pushing further into me and there's silence except for the both of us breathing hard and fast and feeling him so close and keeping that same rhythm as I held him, made that orgasm reach mesmerizing levels. I closed my eyes and felt this release that engulfed my whole body all the while he kept going, sliding in and out of my slick wet pussy. That closeness, being able to hold him tight as I was orgasming made it unforgettable.

Then he slides out of me and on his knees I watch him rub his dick and then quickly feel warm delicious cum shoot on me. I love it.

And it's this incredible jaunt that leaves me sleepless and with my hand buried between my legs late this Saturday night. The more I remember the image of him squirting all over me right above my pussy, the more I feel myself getting wet. Another Thursday doesn't come soon enough, but I'm always looking forward to it.