Diary Entry #08

Story Info
Diary.
1k words
4.5
6.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a habit of remembering the little things more than the big picture...but it's the little nuances that put a big smile on my face the next day. It's not even about the big picture anymore. It's more about savoring the moment for all that its worth. And it's worth a lot; it's lengthy and disgustingly delicious. He's becoming more amazing with every fuck. Not only that but it's amazing to me how instead of dying down and getting routine, he finds ways to make it even better, and it was already amazing to begin with. So it is all about the little things that make each and every time a little bit more unforgettable than the last. I mean there's a lot of things I neglect to say that I enjoy so that he has the pleasure of finding them on his own, and he has been, every time he finds another little quirk I like it's fantastic and it's what makes it all the more remarkable.

My neck afterwards is bruised and battered, I like that for a few days after I'll touch certain spots and the subtle pain is only a reminder of what happened, and all these little memories briefly come to mind..... I love how he turns me around while we sit on his couch, the way he just grabs my hair and immediately goes for the back of my neck, its so matter of fact like a you're mine and I really don't give a fuck if you want it or not, and to be quite honest I want it all the time...but I still love that fact that he's harsh and overbearing for a short period of time....it's so god damn sexy, I can't even being to describe it. And he keeps biting and sucking and this time he moves to the soft part of my ear, the earlobe, and hearing his breath rise and fall as he's sucking and licking my ear makes me want him so bad, and all the while I'm going completely insane, the earlobe licking drives me off the charts and I'm moaning and that's when he starts rubbing my tits and holding me so tight from behind he almost renders me immobile which is getting my pussy incredibly slick and ready for a nice long fuck.

I love how he pushes me onto his bed and I love undressing him, his cock is huge and I really like feeling it slide deep into my mouth, a few sucks and he's already rock hard and ready to fuck me, the look on his face when he pulls my legs apart and starts sliding his dick into me automatically makes me want to orgasm, his face says it all, he bites his lower lip and closes his eyes, but not tight, just in a way where you can tell that just like me he's enjoying every minute. Feeling him on top of me just releasing all this additional energy with every thrust feels so satisfying. Then he takes my glasses off and the cohesive blurriness I see melts into one euphoric state. I start getting a little too excited and I'm moaning really loud and he covers my mouth with one hand while he just starts fucking me incredibly fast and it feels so good, and I think he enjoys hearing my muffled cries half from pleasure and half from not being able to breathe, but its that mix of pleasure and pain that drives any orgasm to delicious proportions. Again he's silent, except for the occasional soft moan when he starts to drill me harder.

I love running my fingers along his back and wrapping them around him as I pull him down closer to me. His skin is so soft and warm it makes you want to hold him endlessly. and I like feeling my arms rise and fall as he's drilling me with his huge cock, it puts me in this weird trance, but it was one of the first times where I was consciously trying not to orgasm only because I was really just enjoying the moment in full, the harder I try to put it off the more intense it gets and having the feeling rise and fall and rise and fall and feeling my pussy tingle more and more with every deep thrust felt ridiculously good. I like that I'm getting to the point where I can control my orgasms, and with the perfect timing the explosion of multiple sensations is mind blowing....

he was thrusting harder than usual and his big cock was deep inside me....then in an unexpected move he crosses my legs like I'm sitting Indian style and lifts them with one hand so he has a clear unobstructed view of my pussy and with the other he starts fingering my clit, I just about lost it. So good, so, so, soo good. No seriously, did I mention it was good, because it was...another new little piece another thing he does divinely, something to add and definitely keep in the repertoire. And it was lengthy, at some point, I can't remember correctly but I think I blurted out

"how are you still hard after all this time?"

It's funny in retrospect but he works like a well oiled machine, I love it. I orgasmed hard and it was lengthy, that toe curling delicious kind where for a few minutes you have no idea where you are, and afterwards he started to finger me again and I had to pull his arm away, because it was just getting way to intense, he let out a soft laugh and just kept the rhythm going, then he slides out his cock and asks me what do I want, so I told him I wanted him to cum all over my face. He stood over me and I quickly felt warm cum all over...

Afterwards I realized that I had lost an earring somewhere along the way, his best line that made me crack up was, "well you shouldn't complain, you lost an earring but gained a pearl necklace..." he makes me laugh, and he is amazing in bed, what more could a girl ask for.