Diary for April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gentlemom
gentlemom
805 Followers

We fucked. Dylan was gentlemanly enough not to let his weight rest on me when he was on top, and I was able to thank him by moving my lower body under him in ways that milked the jism from his balls quite effectively.

Later Dylan picked me up as he had before, his hands cupped under the cheeks of my ass, but this time with his cock well up into my pussy. He paraded me around the bedroom, pausing to let us admire ourselves in my full-length mirror, and then put me up against a wall and fucked me without letting my feet touch the floor. He was showing off, I know, but I had to admit that it was very impressive.

Dylan rimmed my anus, an act I dearly love but rarely get to enjoy. He probed my bumhole with his stiffened tongue before bending me over the back of a chair and entering my anal passage with his cock. I came so fast and so hard in that position that I realized I'd never before been assfucked with such skill and with so little discomfort. Damn, Dylan was good.

We sucked and fucked for what seemed like hours, but probably wasn't. I fell asleep in Dylan's arms. When I awoke this morning, he had left. I wanted to call him and thank him for a wonderful evening, but I still don't know his phone number. Or his apartment number. Or if I'm spelling his name right.

If I'm not careful, I'll start to feel like a slut.

It occurred to me that I'd been thoroughly fucked by both Dick and Dylan on the same day, albeit several hours apart. Their styles of lovemaking are very different, and their body types are very different, so I feel that I'm getting the best of two worlds in my new lovers. I wonder if I'm going to be able to continue to enjoy them both, without them finding out about each other. The fact that we all live on the same floor of the building will make visiting back and forth between our apartments easy, but it will also make it difficult for us to keep our fucking a secret.

Monday April 21

I lucked out. My period started today. I could use a break anyway.

Thursday April 24

I haven't seen or heard from either Dick or Dylan for several days. I'm not upset about this, exactly, but I do wonder if they're both having second thoughts about continuing our 'affairs'. There's absolutely no way that this can be my fault. I was at my fucking best in bed with both of them.

Saturday April 26

I just got home and found a message on my telephone answering machine. It was from Dick, and it went like this:

"Hi, sweetheart. I want to pick things up where we left them last Friday. Can you come to my place for dinner tonight? I'll cook. Don't panic, April, I really can cook. Does that surprise you? I have another surprise planned for you too, and I think you'll like it. Leave a message on my machine to let me know if you can make it. Kisses, darling."

I called his machine and told it when I planned to show up at his place.

Sunday April 27

I'm going to have to write this carefully. My dinner date last night with Dick turned out very differently from the way I thought it would, and the surprise he promised me turned out to be more of a shock. It would be easy to just give it all away right here, but I'm going to describe it as it happened, step by step, and let you experience it the way I did.

I wore another top and pants outfit that I thought made me look eminently fuckable, even though I was pretty sure Dick wouldn't need that kind of encouragement. Dick let me into his apartment, closed the door behind me, and took me in his arms to kiss me deeply and wetly. His hands were all over my body, especially between my legs, and the rubbing he was giving my pussy mound was making me very warm and wet. For a moment I was certain that we would never get to the dinner table, even though there were delicious smells coming from the kitchen.

He ended the kiss and the grope, poured me an aperitif into what I can only guess is an aperitif glass, and let me relax on his Living Room sofa as he tended to some final preparations in the kitchen.

When he rejoined me on the sofa, he took me in his arms and kissed me again.

"Are you ready for the big surprise I promised you, baby?" he asked.

"Of course I'm ready, Dick," I said. "You did say that I'd like it, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did say that. Well, here's the surprise."

And from that other bedroom came Dylan, smiling broadly. He came directly to me, bent down to where I was sitting on the sofa, and tongue kissed me passionately. Dick watched this with some delight, I noticed. Dylan sat in an armchair and smiled at me.

'Oh, fuck!', I thought. 'This is not going to turn out well.' I could think of nothing to say that wouldn't sound just plain idiotic. I was more than a little embarrassed to learn that these two guys already knew I'd been playing with them both.

"I invited Dylan to join us," said Dick. "I believe you two have already met."

I looked back and forth between the two men, fighting back the panic I was beginning to feel.

"How do you two know each other? You both just moved into this building."

"Well, actually ... " Dick began.

"Wait!" I interrupted. I turned to Dick. "Dylan is your ... uh ... roommate?" I asked, still not quite believing it.

"Yes, and he's also my father, April," grinned Dick and, seeing my jaw drop in amazement, he added, "I rather thought that would surprise you."

There was a long silence before I could think of anything appropriate to say.

"How long have you two known that I'd been ... uh ... with the other?"

"I mentioned you to Dad after last Friday night," said Dick. "He told me he was hot for you too, and he asked for one good fuck with you before you and I got too ... attached. He got his chance the very next night, as you know."

I looked at Dylan. "So when you were with me you already knew that I'd slept with Dick?" I asked, hardly believing what I was saying. "That I'd slept with your son ... just a few hours earlier?"

"Yes, my dear," said Dylan. "But remember, you made it clear that you wanted me as much as I wanted you."

"Oh, shit," I said. "This is freaking me out. Look, if you want me to go now, I can ..."

"Not at all," said Dick. "We want to share dinner with you, and then we want to share you."

"You mean you both want to fuck me tonight? Together? A threesome?"

"Yes," said Dylan. "If you want to end our little games after tonight, we'll understand. And if you want to end them with just one of us, either one of us, the other will understand. But we're going to have this night together, the three of us, and you're going to love it."

"But first, dinner," said Dick. "You too grab seats at the table and I'll bring the first course in."

The dinner was very good, the accompanying wines were very good, and the conversation was very good once I composed myself enough to enjoy being part of it.

After dinner we relaxed in the Living Room for awhile, and then we retired to Dick's bedroom for the rest of the evening's activities.

We all undressed, and we all got together on the bed, and the games began.

I'd been in threesomes before, but I don't think I'd ever been in one that worked as smoothly and well as this one did. My first thought was that it was because Dick and Dylan knew each other so well, and then it occurred to me that this probably wasn't the first time they'd shared a woman this way. They worked almost as a team, without the undercurrents of competition or jealousy that I've sensed on past occasions when I was having sex with two men at the same time.

I had two mouths and four hands moving over me, and two cocks moving in me, seemingly continuously. My mouth and hands could find whatever male body parts they wanted at any moment, as those parts seemed to be always close at hand. It was wonderful to feel several of my erogenous zones being ministered to simultaneously. My nipples felt like they were being kissed and licked and sucked and fondled almost without a break, no matter where the men's bodies were in relation to mine.

I had one cock in my mouth and another in my pussy, several times. I even had both cocks in my mouth at the same time, briefly. I had Dick's cock in my mouth and Dylan's cock in my ass once, and a little later Dick moved his cock from my mouth to my pussy and I found my two lower holes both plugged with cocks. I had never managed the pussy/asshole combo before, and once I got used to the strange feeling it was perhaps the most amazing physical sensation I've ever had in sex.

I have no idea how many orgasms we had. I lost count of my own. The men seemed able to take rest breaks occasionally, in turns, to keep up the action on their side. It's possible that Dylan had pharmaceutical assistance in maintaining his erection, and for that matter maybe Dick had as well, but I really don't know about that.

In the morning (this morning, Sunday morning) we showered together, got dressed, and made ourselves reasonably fit to be seen in public. The men walked me home, which seemed like a sweetly romantic thing for them to do, considering the shortness and relative safety of a walk along a carpeted eleventh floor hallway.

I kissed them both at my apartment door.

"Remember what I said last night," said Dylan. "If you want to stop seeing one or both of us, just say the word and we'll understand."

"I've already made my decision," I said.

They looked at me expectantly, and waited to hear whatever I might say.

"I've decided not to decide," I said. "I think we should keep doing this for at least a while more. I can't think of any reason to stop seeing either one of you right now. Hell, I may never see a reason for that."

They grinned, and then laughed.

They turned and started back toward 1109. Now I know which apartment is Dylan's. I stood in my doorway for a moment or two, watching them and thanking the fates for bringing such a delightful pair into my life. I caught bits of their conversation, although it was mostly guy chat and not meant for my ears.

I did hear, "Damn, she's good," from Dick, and then, "Yes, she's damned good," from Dylan, who had an arm around his son's shoulders.

For a brief moment they looked to me like victorious warriors coming home from the battlefield, or successful hunters reliving the thrill of the chase. I wasn't sure if I liked my role in those metaphors, so I decided they didn't really look like warriors or hunters at all.

"I'll tell you what I want us to do next time," said Dick. They entered their apartment before I could hear what was said next. I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.

gentlemom
gentlemom
805 Followers
12