Diary For My Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Our first threesome.
5.7k words
4.26
49.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This was originally an erotic story I wrote for my wife. It's my first attempt at a submission on literotica.com, so please vote. Big thanks to KiaraNightshadow for help with editing!]

I had met Shelly at work about six months ago. We co-worked a couple of cases, so spent a fair bit of time talking about personal stuff, just to avoid continually focusing on the stress of the job. Shelly was a fitness fanatic, so would fairly often turn up at work in a bit of a sweat, having run from home. Or, she would go to the gym at lunchtime and put her exercise gear on before leaving the office. I can't deny that it was impossible not to look at her firm arse when she was wearing tight jogging bottoms, but beyond that she just wasn't my type at all.

(I've always preferred women like you. Curvy, brunette. Big boobs. And a bum so squeezy I could just take a bite out of it!)

It turns out that Shelly is married, but is pretty convinced that she is gay. She's told her husband and she says that the only reasons they are still together is because they are still pretty good friends and they have a daughter together. "Besides", she said, "if I close my eyes it's not too tough to imagine that it's Angelina Jolie down there. A tongue's a tongue, after all!" She laughed, but then looked embarrassed and blushed a little.

I added, "Sure, a tongue's a tongue, but I'm pretty sure I'd prefer Angelina down there, to Brad Pitt, no matter how good my imagination was!"

The reality was that I actually had thought about a guy "down there". I'd thought about it ever since I saw some soft-core porn in the 80's. There was a scene set in a swimming pool, with half a dozen men and half a dozen women all naked. One of the more erotic scenes involved a guy sitting on the edge of a pool, with his legs in the water. A gorgeous blond woman with full breasts and stunning eyes sat down next to him and they began kissing straight away. He began caressing her breasts, whilst they snogged and her hand worked its way down his body towards his balls, under the water. She cupped and gently rubbed them whilst spreading her legs.

Someone under the water then swam towards him and came up between his legs. His head titled backwards and it was obvious that he was being sucked off. The blonde next to him continued to kiss him whilst someone else swam in between her legs and began licking her and sticking a finger inside her. The two bodies in the water swapped places after a while, with the man and woman oblivious as to who was doing what, both lost in the decadence of being pleasured by a stranger under the water. The guy continued to squeeze her tits with one hand, whilst the other held the head between his legs firmly in place. He then let out a sudden shout of ecstasy and shot his load into the mouth of his Pleasurer. It was only at the point that he looked down and was shocked to discover that it was another guy.

I was shocked as well, but mainly by the realization that I still found the entire scene a real turn-on. I'm thoroughly straight, but it was difficult to avoid the logic that if you can't see the person sucking you, what does it matter if it's a guy or a girl?

Shelly said, "Well, that's why I only *think* I'm gay. You'd never get me pushing Brad away!"

"A tongue's a tongue", I laughed.

"Exactly!" said Shelly.

Over time, Shelly and I became good friends and would often have a laugh on the way to meetings. Our conversation became more natural and less personal, but every now and then one of us would tease the other about 'Brad' or 'Angelina'. Shelly even said to me at one point, "Look, you know full well that you wouldn't turn Brad Pitt away any more than I would to Angelina!"

I brushed it off by saying, "Sounds like a pretty glitzy foursome to me!" and left it at that.

******

Tonight was the night that Shelly was due for dinner. She had been through a rough patch at work and confided that she was on the verge of breaking-up with her husband, so without thinking I invited her round to spend Friday night with us.

It had taken a couple of hours for you to get over the idea of me inviting Shelly without checking with you, but you seemed to be coming round to it. When you came out of the shower, you brushed past me on your way to the bedroom. "You know how I said you owe me, for not checking with me first?" you asked.

"Yeah?..."

"Well, I've devised the perfect punishment", you said with a smile.

"Okay, this sounds a little scary."

You looked me dead in the eyes and said, "I am going to make this night torture for you." I looked at you suspiciously and you continued, "I've still not decided if I'm gonna go commando or not, but I'm definitely going to be wearing that skirt that you like. Oh, and the boots!"

There was no denying that you had come up with a pretty painful punishment. You only ever went commando when you had already decided to be a little freaky. And as for the boots... damn, they drove me crazy! I began to suspect that this would be a night I would remember for some time to come.

There was then a knock at the door and you rushed upstairs, telling me to open the door and pour some glasses of wine. I opened the door to see Shelly there in a tight, shoulder-less blue dress that ended quite a way above her knees. I couldn't help looking up and down, whilst thinking that no one would be in any doubt that she worked that body hard at the gym. I invited her into the lounge and asked if she fancied a drink.

"Oh, yes! Anything very strong," she said with a smile.

I guessed that she had already had a few drinks, but didn't think another would hurt. So, I poured a couple of long white wines into our goblet-sized glasses and got myself a beer. "Take a seat", I said.

At that point you walked into the room and Shelly gave a long low whistle, "Ooh, I love those boots." I was surprised by how appreciatively she was looking at you, but figured that girls compliment each other like that all of the time, so could get away with being more blatant than guys.

"Thanks", you said and sat down next to her. "So, you must be Shelly?" you asked.

"I am, but I've gotta tell you that in boots like that you can call me whatever you like!" You both laughed and I wondered why I was the only one feeling a little bit awkward.

You looked at Shelly's long smooth legs and said, "I normally feel too conscious of myself to wear skirts, but the boots kinda cover-up quite a bit."

"What have you got to feel self-conscious about?" Shelly asked. I nearly spat my drink out when she stroked her way up your boots, over your knee and onto your thigh, saying, "I love your legs."

"You're kidding me?" you said. "I would die for legs like yours!

"Well, it's amazing what a bit of fake tan and a close shave can do." she said. At that, she put her leg across your lap, as if offering you to stroke it. You did so and nodded, saying, "Feels pretty perfect to me!"

She left her leg resting across your knee and then explained that her legs should be much smoother than they were as she'd had plenty of practice at shaving, because she shaved practically every hair on her body. I coughed back my drink and the two of you laughed.

You bent over and whispered in Shelly's ear, but all I heard were the words, "...easy...wind-up."

Shelly put her leg down, only for you to then put your leg across hers. "Okay, well, I shave down there now and again as well, but it just gets really itchy when it grows back."

Shelly raised her eyebrows, as you said, "Well, he loves it. Don't you darling?" I mumbled a response and suddenly became aware of how hot the room felt.

At that point, you put your other foot up on the sofa, so that you were completely facing Shelly with one leg across her lap and one leg bent at the knee. She stroked your bent leg on the thigh and I felt an immediate twitch in my trousers. Shelly said, "The secret is to shave as closely as you shave these legs and then to keep shaving regularly, so that the hairs don't have a chance to grow back." You looked over at me and I could tell that you were enjoying making me squirm. Your skirt had fallen quite a way down your bent leg and Shelly hadn't removed her hand.

I now had a full erection and I could see that you had noticed it already. My breathing was deep and all I could think was that I had no idea how I'd be able to last until Shelly went home. I was desperate to rip your clothes off and get into your knickers.

I then remembered what you had said about not wearing underwear and realised that if you had gone commando, Shelly would now be able to see everything full-on! That would explain why you had that excited, hungry look that you get in your eyes sometimes, matched by your very subtle yet naughty smile. However, I was soon distracted from that, when I heard Shelly say "I could give you a lesson some time, if you want"

"Hear that, darling?" you said. "Shelly could give me a lesson and then my pussy would be as smooth as hers. You'd love that, wouldn't you?"

I couldn't believe my ears as I responded by saying, "Well, if she thinks she could help you stay smooth down there, I say go for it!"

You looked at Shelly and said, "Looks like you've got yourself a student!"

I then surprised myself even more by saying, "But, just a minute, how do you know that she's any smoother than you? Just because her legs are smooth, doesn't mean that she's particularly smooth down there."

Shelly then looked and me and looked back at you before saying, "He's right! Follow me..." She then took you by the hand and lead you out of the room, into the kitchen.

******

With the door closed I could hear giggling and the occasional squeal. The suspense was killing me! I suspected that nothing was really happening and you were just having a laugh at my expense. But my cock clearly thought that something was going on, as it was rock solid and aching to get out of my boxer shorts. I thought to myself that if you were only kidding and then asked me to stand up to get some more drinks, I was going to have real difficulty explaining the rigid pole in my shorts!

At that moment, the door burst open and you both came through laughing and holding hands. "Wooh! No worries there, darling. Our Shelly definitely knows a thing or two about a clean shave!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but your face was so red and flustered that for the first time I considered the possibility that you and another woman had been touching yourselves in my kitchen.

You then came and sat on my lap and began kissing me passionately. You stopped briefly to look me in the eyes, with a wicked smile on your face, revealing the fact that you could clearly feel the erection in my pants that was digging into your backside. "There it is!" you said - and started kissing me again. You had an intense look in your eyes, and kissed me with abandon as your hands roamed over my head, down my face and all across my chest. I was so turned-on that I completely forgot about the other woman in the room. That was until I felt someone sit next to me and place a hand on my knee.

"Fuck, you guys really are a hot couple, aren't you?" Shelly said.

I pulled away and looked at Shelly, who seemed as turned-on as I was. My head was spinning as I tried to imagine what was happening and what would happen next. I wondered if Shelly was always so naturally free with where she placed her hands, or if she had been flirting with us both from the beginning. You then told me to shuffle along, so I was in the middle and you perched yourself on the arm of the sofa. You placed one boot resting partly on my right thigh, with your toes pointed so that you could freely and covertly kick my erect cock now and again.

You apologized to Shelly and explained that whilst I was constantly 'on-heat', you were normally more restrained. However, you explained, when you get in the right mood and get erotic thoughts flashing through your head, you felt like you just had to make the most of it and not miss the opportunity. Besides, you said, I had long fantasized about two women and you knew that even joking about it would drive me crazy. You looked at me and winked and ran the tip of your boot up and down my cock. I was sure that Shelly would have noticed that, but even if you'd got away with it, there was no chance she would fail to notice my cock standing to attention between you both.

Shelly began talking about how her and her partner had been all over themselves when they first got together. However, she said, for the last few years even when they had made love Shelly had needed to think hard about other women to reach an orgasm. She explained that if he was inside her, she would imagine it was a woman's fingers feeling and exploring her cunt. If he licked her, she would imagine it was the soft tongue of a young woman, that she had seduced into trying another female for the first time. She said that even on the rare occasions that she was turned-on by him, her thoughts would soon shift to being in a room full of women with up to a dozen naked women all over her, mauling her and sending her into waves of orgasm. Shelly then surprised me by saying that what she really missed was the human contact. As much as the fantasies were fantastic, she missed having someone to re-enact them with. She wanted the horny thoughts in her head to match what was happening, or at least to be shared by everyone there. Instead, she used them to escape from something and someone who would never understand.

I heard an understanding "hmm" coming from you and turned to look. You were sat on the arm of the chair, facing Shelly, with your elbows on your knees and your chin resting on your hands. You had your most understanding look on your face, but what most struck me was the fact that your knees were directly inline with my eyes and your legs were open enough for me to see right down to your neatly trimmed pussy. I turned away to look at Shelly who didn't seem to have noticed. I guess the angle wasn't right for her, or she was just being polite.

For the next few minutes, I didn't hear what Shelly said as my head was all over the place. I was overcome with lust and my entire body ached with longing. It was all I could do to keep from diving head-first between your legs and licking you to the point of climax. At one point, I genuinely thought I was going to have to excuse myself and run off to the bathroom for a wank. I thought that if I didn't there was a real danger of simply exploding there and then whilst the two of you sat either side of me clearly aware of the effect that your conversation was having on me. You then opened your legs a bit further as you leaned in towards Shelly and said, "Darling, what can we do to help?"

Shelly looked straight between your legs and said, "Well, you've both done a hell of a lot in just getting me so turned-on tonight." She then placed her hand on my thigh - in her usual natural way - and said, "but what I really want is to cum." She then blushed and said that she didn't mean it the way it sounded, but meant that she might have to go soon. She said she didn't think it was polite to get so turned-on in company and was afraid that she might jump on either one of us any minute! I couldn't help noticing that the hand on my thigh was so high up that Shelly's little finger was occasionally brushing my balls. I suspected that she meant what she had said all along and was merely bluffing about leaving. I was desperate for her to stay. I didn't know what would happen if she did, but all I knew was that I hadn't been so turned-on in all my life and it had a lot to do with you and Shelly being in the same room.

You told Shelly that wanting to cum was not a good enough reason to leave. "In fact," you said, "I'm desperate to cum - and that's the reason I'm staying right here!" I looked at you and could see right up to your moist cunt and could confirm that you were as turned-on as me and Shelly! You looked at me and added, "Besides, he's about to cum any minute and I'm pretty sure that he's not going anywhere!" You then stood up, walked over to Shelly and took her by the hand as you both stood in front of me. "Darling, you've got two horny women here, who need to have an orgasm more than anything in the world. You can sit there lusting over us, or you can do something about it." And with that, you left the room and both headed upstairs.

******

I followed you into the bedroom and you then pushed me onto the bed and said, "Watch!" With that, you threw your arms around Shelly and kissed her. She gladly received your kiss and opened her mouth to accept your tongue. Your arms were caressing her back and your hands then moved down to her incredible arse. Before too long, Shelly took your hand off of her bum and moved it between her legs, pulling it in tight and motioning for you to stroke her there. As you did so, she grabbed your breasts and caressed them firmly. I could tell that she appreciated them as much as I did.

I shuffled to the edge of the bed and was just wondering which one of you to touch first when Shelly pulled away from you and looked at me seriously. "Don't even think of coming near us until you've taken your clothes off! You've got a very important job to do in a minute and your gonna need your cock out to do it."

I smiled, said, "yes, ma'am!" and happily did as I was told.

Shelly grabbed your by the shoulders and aggressively spun you round to face me. She then began dancing behind you and moving her hand over your breasts, across your stomach and down your thighs, before moving slowly up your legs and under your skirt. You then both moved your bodies around in rhythm as her hands explored under your skirt and round to your bum. She then pulled your knickers down and threw them at me, before sliding a finger inside you and nibbling on your buttock.

At that point, I witnessed one of the hottest thing I have seen before or since. She took her fingers out of your cunt and tasted your juice, before lifting her dress off to reveal that she too had arrived commando. It was then obvious just how amazing her body was. She had the full, firm breasts of someone ten years younger than her, a flat, soft stomach and a rock-hard butt. You looked her all over and said, "Fuck me!" to which she replied, "No, that's his job" and laughed.

You lead her towards the bed and laid her down as you began lustfully licking her clit. You roughly stuck two fingers straight inside her and her body arched in pleasure. Shelly turned her head to face me and started gobbling my cock. I couldn't stand it for more than a few minutes before I came in her mouth and I was about to apologize pathetically when I saw her licking it off her lips as if it was a fine champagne. She pulled you up across her body and the two of you shared a kiss cocktail of her cunt juice and my cum and I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

You looked over at me and said, "You better sit down and get some rest. You're gonna need that up and ready again in a few minutes." I sat in the chair in the corner of the room and watched as Shelly rolled you over and began kissing your lips, you neck and your shoulder. She ran her hands up and down your arms and all through your hair. She then began kissing your chest and began licking one of your nipples. As she did that she slid one of her legs between yours and started moving it up and down, rubbing against your clit. You moaned with pleasure and dug your nails into her back. The two of you kissed and caressed for what seemed like a good 10 minutes, fully exploring each other's bodies and gasping appreciatively as you shared with each other the things that only a woman could do for another women.

Shelly then kissed her way down your body towards your clit. She licked you all over and slid her fingers inside you. I was now fully erect again, helped by the sight of a truly outstanding backside. You looked up at me and said, "You're back then?" I simply rubbed my cock to demonstrate my answer and you said, "In that case, there's something I need you to do for me. You're never going hear me say this again, but I need you to fuck this bitch whilst she licks me out." Shelly moaned as she kept up the wet pressure on your clit and simply wiggled her hips a little to invite me in. I mouthed to you that I didn't have any jonnies left and you said out-loud, "Then stick it in her fucking arse!"

12