Diary: Man in the Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh," the man said sarcastically, "Just please don't be too long?"

"We won't," Tiana said with a smile, "I'll have him back to you in no time!" With that, she kissed him playfully on the lips, grabbed him by the hand and led him toward the door. Almost as an afterthought, he remembered to grab his coat on the way out. They headed down the hall toward the elevator laughing quietly together.

"You know, you're pretty good at that," Kirin said to her as he put his arm around her waist and led her toward the elevator.

"At what? Kissing?" she said with a little giggle, "I've had some practice."

"No, at playing along." he said with a smile.

"Well, if you're going to insinuate that I'm your lover, the least I can do is ACT like your lover, don't you think?"

"Yes, that would probably be a good thing." Kirin chuckled as they came to the elevator. With a single fluid motion, he reached out with his free hand and tapped the down button and swung Tiana around by her waist to face him. He bent and kissed her passionately, forcing her against the elevator doors with his body. The subtle swiftness of his move and the unexpected intensity of his kiss took her breath away. She gave into it and returned it with her own passion fervently. She wanted him, almost to the point of needing him, and she wanted him to know that. She slid her hands up and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him even closer to her. He took this queue and pressed himself firmly against her. She could feel the cold of the brushed steel doors through her skirt and the warmth of his quickly growing manhood between her legs and that only added to the intensity of her excitement. His tongue darted in and out between her lips, caressing her tongue and seductively exploring her mouth. His brought his hands up from around her waist and over her hips and then slid them gently over the silky fabric of her blouse until he was cupping her breasts with both. He broke the kiss and let his tongue wander until he found the warmth of her neck. He bent and began to draw a thin line down the curve of her neck with the tip of his tongue as he teased her nipples through her clothes with his fingertips. She gasped and arched her back as her nipples became hard and clearly visible through her blouse. She could feel him pulsing warmly and steadily between her legs now. She brought her head forward and tugged gently on his earlobe with her lips.

"I want you..." she said in a hoarse whisper.

"I want you too," he muttered between ragged breaths.

"Hmmmmm..." she groaned as the tingling began to grow and spread, "I mean now!"

Just then, the electronic bell dinged and the elevator doors opened behind them. She stepped back and quickly pulled him in with her and pushed him into the corner; she'd had time to think about this and knew exactly what she was going to do. She hit the "G" button on the console as she leaned against him, kissing him and caressing his chest with both hands. She forced her hips against him and began to slowly twist and grind as she drove her tongue deep into his mouth. She broke the kiss and began to playfully nibble and lick his lips as she slid her hands down his shirt to his belt. The elevator jerked to a stop and he looked at her and then at the doors as they opened and then anxiously back to her again. She gave him a sly smile as she pulled the end of his belt from the buckle and tugged at his pants a little. There was no one there and the doors closed and the elevator continued down.

She quickly kicked her heels off and dropped to her knees and began to stroke the bulge in his pants with one hand as she finished undoing his belt with the other. He was large and very hard; she could feel his manhood throb as she kissed and nuzzled him through his pants. She looked up at him and smiled and saw that his eyes were closed.

"Are you ready for me?"

He opened his eyes and looked down at her but all he could do was smile and nod his head "yes".

She grabbed hold of the tab of his zipper with her teeth and slowly pulled it down as far as it would go. She could smell the warm, musky smell of passion mixed with the faint scent of sandalwood and that excited her even more. When she let go of the zipper, she could see the base of his shaft; he was wearing nothing under his pants! She smiled to herself and undid the button and the clasp on his pants with both hands. The elevator stopped a second time as she let his pants drop to his knees but neither of them seemed to notice. Again, no one got on and again the doors closed and the elevator continued down.

As soon as the waist of his pants had slipped over his hips, his erect manhood sprang up and jutted toward her; he was quite large and curved slightly upward toward the tip. She cradled him with one hand and began to gently stroke him between her index finger and thumb as she kissed his glistening head. She could feel him grow more aroused as she delicately fondled him with her other hand and then playfully licked the tip of his head; she could taste the faint saltiness that had collected there.

"Hmmmm... You taste good," she said as she looked up at him. "Can I have some more?"

"Please do..." he said in a ragged voice.

She slid her thumb and finger all the way back to the base and held him as she slowly pushed her lips over his head and then took him deep in her mouth. She let her tongue dance along the underside of him as she slowly withdrew him from her mouth. She slid her thumb and finger firmly along his shaft all the way to his head and then back to the base and then took him in her mouth again; this time she came closer to her fingers as she lunged forward. She held him firmly with her lips and she twisted slightly back and forth as she withdrew; she could feel his pulse pounding between her lips. She sucked firmly on his head for a moment and then let go with a slight smack. He groaned and repositioned himself against the wall of the elevator.

She looked at him; his large shaft was throbbing and glistening with her saliva. She began to stroke him, caressing the cord along his underside with her thumb as she slid her hand back and forth along his length in a somewhat circular motion. She took him in her mouth a third time and almost reached the base of his shaft with her lips. This time as she withdrew, she let her teeth scrape delicately against him until she reached his head and then swirled her tongue over and around him. She opened her lips and slowly pulled back leaving a gossamer like thread of saliva dangling between her lower lip and his head. Noticing this, she licked her lip and broke the thread and then began sliding her hand along his shaft again. She began slowly and then increased her pace until she was stroking him quite rapidly. She watched as his breathing quickened - almost coming in gasps - and, to her amazement, he grew harder still.

"Can I have it all?" she asked seductively.

He nodded again; that was all he could do at the moment.

She could feel the contraction as his passion began to grow beyond what he could control and she quickly slid her hand down to the base and squeezed very tightly; he twitched and his glistening head turned almost dark purple as she maintained her grasp but the urge became controllable and subsided for the moment. To help him, she slipped her other hand beneath him and began to massage his testicles. She gently fondled them, moving them back and forth and around with her fingertips and then cupping them in her hand. When the contraction had passed, she slowly released him; he was not as hard as he was. She bent forward and licked the large salty drop from the tip and teased the hole with the tip of her tongue. She began stroking him again with long, slow firm strokes until his full throbbing erection returned.

She glanced up and saw that they had already reached the 23rd floor. She knew they didn't have much more time so she took him in her mouth again and began sliding her lips up and down his rigid shaft. She continued to stroke him with her thumb and finger in opposition to the motion of her mouth. She could see the red numbers of the floor indicator out of the corner of her eye... 18th floor...she continued slowly and then increased her pace... 14th floor... She sucked harder on him as she twisted her mouth back and forth... 9th floor... She shortened the strokes with her mouth and increased the length of her hand strokes... 5th floor... She'd run out of time. She slowed down and took him deep in her mouth until she could feel his head well in the back of her throat and held him there for a moment... 2nd floor... Sucking hard on his erect shaft she slowly pulled him from her mouth and kissed his head and then pulled his pants up from around his knees...they'd reached the lobby.

He looked down at her as she put him back in his pants and began to zip him up; he was a little perplexed.

"Shhhhhhh..." she said as she buttoned and hooked the clasp on his trousers, "Don't worry, I want you to cum as much as you want to cum right now..." she added as the elevator doors opened to the parking garage. She got up, straightened her skirt and stepped into her heels and then grabbed his hand and led him out into the garage.

It was almost completely empty and the echo of their footsteps seemed to bounce all around the place. They made it as far as the blue steel handrail that served as a barricade between passing cars and the emergency exit door just outside the elevator. He spun her around and pinned her against the cold door kissing her hard and deep as he dropped his hand down between her legs. She groaned as she felt the pressure of his fingers over the top of her mound and drove her tongue deep in his mouth. He began to suck the tip of her tongue as he quickly found the bottom of her skirt and slipped his hand beneath it; his hand was cool against the hot skin of her thighs and the sensation set her quivering. With his other hand, he began to tug and twist at her nipple; it was so hard it had worked its way through the loose lace of her bra and the feeling of his fingers and the rough silk of her blouse sliding across it almost made her climax.

Sensing her state of arousal, he gently urged her to spread her legs with his hand and began rubbing her mound with the base of his middle finger in a firm circular motion. He released her tongue and reached down and took her nipple between his teeth as he slipped a finger beneath her thong and pulled it to the side. Still rubbing her mound, he let his finger slide between her lips and he could feel for the first time how wet she was.

She reached down and fumbled clumsily for his zipper; she was already very close to climaxing and she didn't know how long she could hold it. She found it and tugged at it a couple of time before she finally got it down. She reached in and released him from his pants and began stroking him rapidly with both hands and thought as she did that he might even be harder than he was before.

That was all he needed. He grabbed her and turned her against the railing and bent her over as he lifted her skirt above her back. He grabbed her hips with one hand as he guided himself into her with the other; once his head was between her soaking lips he drove deep within her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she cried out as he lunged into her until his pubic bone collided with her. The echoes of her passionate outburst danced throughout the garage. With both hands firmly on the railing, she backed up a little forcing him even deeper inside her.

He grabbed her with both hands now and thrust deep inside her again. This time she was ready for it

"Ahhh... yesssssssssss...yesssssss! she said as she panted with ragged breaths, "Umm...mmmmm...mmm" she groaned loudly with the beat of his thrusts.

He could feel her holding him with her muscles, pulling at his shaft with them, almost as if she was milking him. He began thrusting faster... and harder... Pulling her onto him more with his hands. She was now bent over with her arms almost straight out ahead of her and her head just above the level of the railing. With one hand, he reached around and found her breast and then her aching nipple. He pulled her up into a standing position and began twisting and pulling her nipple as he thrust wildly from behind. The increased pressure from the curve of his manhood and the change of position hit her in just the right spot and the pleasure from having her nipple tweaked in conjunction with this sent her over the edge. She fell forward and grabbed the railing with both hands as she screamed with each wave of her climax.

"Yes...yes...OH MY GOD YES!!! She shrieked as he grabbed her hips again with both hands and drove deep within her. He pulled her onto him and held her there as his climax overtook him.

"Oh GOD...OHHHH!!! He grunted as he forced himself as deep into her as he could. She could feel his spasms and the warm, rhythmic jets shooting deep inside her. For the next few moments neither was aware of anything beyond the breathing and the heartbeat and the warmth of the other.

After the waves of their passion had ebbed, he reached down and pulled her up off the railing. She could still feel him inside her and the faint throbbing made her smile. He reached around and gently caressed her breasts and her belly and then wrapped his arms around her as he softly kissed the back of her neck. The shivers gave her goosebumps and she squirmed a little in his grasp. He was quickly loosing his erection and she was beginning to feel playful.

She laughed, "Are you going to walk me to my car like this??"

He chuckled and said, "I suppose I could, but our timing would have to be near perfect."

She began to wriggle in his arms until he was almost all the way out of her and then she pushed him the rest of the way with her muscles.

"Hey, what was that?" he said in mock upset.

"Well, you have a meeting to get back to and if I don't go..." she paused to turn around and look him in the eye, "...you won't get back to that meeting, at least not tonight!"

"Oh, ok..." he said looking down with a childlike smile, "...if I have to."

She reached down and gently put him back in his pants and zipped them up. She grabbed him by his coat and pulled him to her and gave him a long, slow, passionate kiss. She really didn't want to let him go but there would be other times.

She broke the kiss, turned him around, slapped him on the butt and said, "Off with you now! They smiled at one another as he walked back toward the elevator and she turned to go to her car. She stopped and watched as he turned at the doorway to look at her.

"Call me!" she said and then thought for a moment, "Or just find me in the elevator!

©2002 IceHouse Publishing / Ilyrian. All rights reserved.

12